Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Is Fox Sports Go available in UK? No, Fox Sports Go is not available in UK but you can still watch Fox Sports Go in UK if you use a VPN. ExpressVPN has the best servers and thus we recommendExpressVPN to unblock Fox Sports Go in UK.
Can you watch Fox Sports Go in UK? Yes, you can watch Fox Sports Go in UK if you get a VPN. A VPN will help you to unblock and access Fox Sports Go in UK with ease. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Like most other US-based services Fox Sports Go is exclusively available to citizens of the United States. So take a look at the following steps to watch For Sports Go in UK with a VPN:
How to Watch Fox Sports in UK [5 Quick Steps in December 2023]
Follow these five simple steps to watch Fox Sports in UK:
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Fox Sports Go in UK?
Fox Sports Go is a premium sports channel enabling you to watch all the sports you want in one place. But it is an American channel and is only available to viewers inside the US region. This is why you will need a VPN to unblock Fox Sports Go in UK. Whenever you try to access Fox Sports Go in UK, you will get the following geo-restricted error:
“Welcome to FOX Sports GO International Access! As an International user, you can only browse programs available to you.”
Because Fox Sports GO is geo-restricted outside USA, the streaming platform checks to see if an IP address is from a supported region; if it isn’t, the IP address is blocked, and access is denied. However, using a VPN can hide your local IP address and replace it with one from your chosen country. You can watch your favorite sports events on Fox Sports GO in UK with a VPN.
Top 3 VPNs for Fox Sports Go in UK [Quick Overview in December 2023]
If you want a quick guide on watching Fox Sports Go in UK, this part will be useful for you; let’s look at three of the best premium VPNs you can buy to access Fox Sports Go.
- ExpressVPN: This VPN network is safe and reliable, with over 3000 servers worldwide. It has 25 highly optimized servers in the USA. The price that ExpressVPN offers is $6.67/month for its Yearly package with 3 months of free usage.
- NordVPN: This is a high-bandwidth VPN connection with more than 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. You can get NordVPN for just $3.71/month for its 2-year package.
- Surfshark: It is a budget-friendly VPN and is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network with over 3200 servers spread across the globe. Surfshark offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Fox Sports Go in UK [Detailed Analysis Dec 2023]
VPNs can make your IP address let you watch geo-restricted channels and platforms. So here is our list of the 3 best VPNs to access and stream Fox Sports Go in UK:
ExpressVPN – Fastest VPN to Watch Fox Sports Go in UK
- ExpressVPN is one of the fastest VPNs to watch Fox Sports Go in UK because its speed is the most distinguishing factor of ExpressVPN.
- With 3000+ servers in 94 countries. The high-speed servers with 256-bit encryption make it secure for you to stream and watch Fox Sports Go in UK or anywhere in the world.
- It is compatible with a wide range of devices, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, Smart TV, Xbox, and PlayStation.
- ExpressVPN doesn’t keep any traffic logs; you may browse them anonymously.
- Users can pay with Bitcoin to add another degree of privacy to their transactions.
- A live chat or email helpdesk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Unblock Fox Sports Go in UK
- It is reliable with high-speed servers and instant connectivity that unblocks Fox Sports Go in UK without any troubles.
- It provides 24-hour customer support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- This VPN protects your traffic with 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and protection against WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leaks.
- Users of NordVPN can automatically block advertisements and viruses, as well as connect to obfuscated servers for even more anonymity.
- This service adheres to a strict no-logs policy and, even if asked, cannot divulge anything about your actions. Email and live chat support are available at all times.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Unblock Fox Sports Go in UK
- It offers 3200+ servers from 61+ countries which include the US as well. The VPN offers all the data protection and safety features that a VPN should have at just $2.49/month.
- This service is pre-loaded with a slew of sophisticated security features.
- There’s a kill switch, 256-bit encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, and a combination ad-blocker/malware scanner.
- Surfshark will not save any information that could be used to identify you. If you have any problems, live chat-based help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Surfshark also includes an ad-blocker, can be used on unlimited devices, and has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: NewYork, Chicago, and Detroit
Can I watch Fox Sports Go in UK with a free VPN?
The free VPN might tempt you, but it is undoubtedly not a good idea to unblock Fox Sports Go in the UK. Free VPNs through cost nothing in monetary terms; however, they might be making malicious claims of unblocking Fox Sports Go in UK. However, free VPNs are not effective enough to do so or are not.
Can I subscribe to Fox Sports Go in UK?
While Fox Sports Go allows you to sign in using various social media credentials, you still have to enter your cable provider’s login details before you can watch anything. You can’t even add anything to your favorites list without verification, making this method of signing useless in the UK.
To Fox’s credit, the list of supported cable providers is extensive. They’re all US-based, and you can’t sign up for most of them from another country. There is limited support for over-the-top packages like Sling TV and DirecTV, but these services require a payment method registered in America, so they’re not much help for foreign viewers.
Unless you have an American friend willing to share their login details, there’s no reliable way to register for Fox Sports Go from abroad. If you already have an American cable subscription and want to watch while on vacation, a VPN will allow you to do so.
How to subscribe to Fox Sports Go Without Cable Using Hulu or Sling TV?
Are you in UK? Neither have a cable subscription. You can sign up for SlingTV or Hulu Live TV to stream Fox Sports Go. Also, you can use a gift card to sign up for Sling TV and Hulu if you don’t have a US payment method.
You can get a VPN to connect to Fox Sports Go. ExpressVPN, with over 10 reliable servers from the US, can help you out here.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Visit MyGiftCardSupply and search for a Hulu or Sling TV gift card.
- Buy the gift card value you want. You can pay with credit, debit, or PayPal. If you use PayPal, you are asked to verify your identity (to keep you safe from fraud).
- Wait a few minutes to receive the gift card. It will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Go to your TV provider’s homepage.
- Sign up for an account.
- Enter the gift card details from your email and complete the subscription. You will need to enter any valid US zip code, which you can look up online. (I used 10002 in New York.)
- Visit the FOX Sports GO website and sign in with your new TV provider account details.
For Sports Channel List
Fox Sports has various subsidiaries and is the official broadcaster of numerous annual athletic events. The following table shows which sports events are broadcast on which channels:
- Fox Sports 1
- Fox Sports 2
- Fox Sports 3
- Fox Sports 4
- Fox Sports 5
- Sports Play
- Fox Footy
- Fox Sports News
Fox Sports Go Streaming Device Compatibility
Following are the devices that are compatible to watch Fox Sports in UK:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in UK on Android?
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the Fox Sports Go app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Fox Sports is now available on your Android device.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in UK on iOS?
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Fox Sports in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in UK on Roku?
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Fox Sports on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in UK on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Fox Sports on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Fox Sports.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Fox Sports has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in UK on Xbox?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Fox Sports on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “Fox Sports” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in UK on Kodi?
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Fox Sports. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the Fox Sports add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in UK on Firestick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Fox Sports on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘Fox Sports’ and press enter.
- The ‘Fox Sports app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Fox Sports app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Fox Sports app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Fox Sports on Firestick in UK.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in UK on Apple TV?
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Fox Sports app, and you are done.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in UK on Smart TV?
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Fox Sports app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in UK on PC?
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Fox Sports website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Fox Sports, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What can I watch on Fox Sports Go in UK?
In addition to showing every game of the FIFA World Cup and the entire US Open golf tournament, Fox Sports Go covers a whole host of other sporting content. Below, we’ve listed some of the leagues you can expect to see covered on Fox Sports Go.
- Ultimate Fighting Championship
- National Football League
- English Premier League
- National Hockey League
- National Basketball Association
- Major League Baseball
FAQs on Fox Sports Go in UK
Is Fox Sports free streaming platform?
There are no subscription costs for Fox Sports. However, you must have a cable subscription to see the channel’s live and on-demand programming.
Is it possible to watch Fox Sports without a TV Subscription?
You can watch selected footage, but you must log in using your cable provider’s credentials to access live feeds.
Is it important to create an account to watch Fox Sports?
You don’t have it. Simply log in with the username and password provided by your TV provider and begin watching.
Why isn’t Fox Sports Go working?
There are two reasons why the Fox Sports Go app isn’t working. One reason is that your subscription has expired. To continue, you must renew your account. Secondly, your VPN subscription has expired. So check both of them.
Watch your favorite sports and FOX Sports Go in UK without any restrictions if you use one of the suggested VPNs on this list. Rapid server connections allow you to view every key moment in HD video quality. You won’t struggle with buffering, data, or bandwidth limits when your favorite quarterback throws the game-winning touchdown pass. So, subscribe to any of the premium VPN above and start watching!