Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Are you a Kodi user and want to watch UFC on Kodi? A premium VPN for Kodi can help you to be safe and anonymous while streaming. So, If you're seeking for a way to watch UFC for free on Kodi, look no further. We have a way for you to watch UFC on Kodi to make your experience even more exciting!
The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a well-known worldwide sport with a large fan base. If you’re a UFC fan, you should make it a point to follow and watch every bout from this international sport. However, it is broadcast on selected networks in a few region-locked nations. This implies that you will undoubtedly miss all live-action if you do not live in one of these nations.
So, If you want to watch UFC for free on Kodi, look no further. You have come to the right place. We have a way for you to watch UFC fights on Kodi to make your experience even more exciting! We will show you how to use some of the greatest UFC Kodi addons to watch past and future UFC fights.
How to watch UFC on Kodi for Free? [Updated February 2023]
Furthermore, broadcasts are becoming more difficult to obtain online as they are constantly pulled down, and ISPs restrict such streaming to combat piracy. If you have a VPN for Kodi, you can watch UFC fights on it. That’s right, premium VPNs like ExpressVPN, CyberGhost, NordVPN, Surfshark, and AtlasVPN will allow you to unblock region-locked channels and watch all of the action live for free and at your leisure.
More importantly, VPN will help you in remaining undetected. If you look into UFC on Kodi, you’ll notice that it has a significant following all across the world. It is extensively known as one of the most well-known martial arts championships in the sports world.
Unfortunately, the live streaming of UFC is restricted to a few places, and fans in other regions are unable to watch it on their local stations. So, why should you miss out on all the action when UFC is available on Kodi? All you have to do is use Kodi and connect it with a VPN to unblock region-locked channels and material without physically residing in any of those countries.
Now take a look at the below-mentioned steps to watch UFC on Kodi:
- Start Kodi and go to Settings.
- Then navigate to File Manager and click on Add Source.
- Tap <NONE> and then type https://www.midian.appboxes.co/repo
- Name it and hit OK.
- Now go back to Settings, then go to Add-ons.
- Click on Install from Zip File and pick the zip file you just added through the link.
- Once installed, go back, select Install from Repository.
- Go to Where The Monsters Live > Video Add-ons > GOTO.
- Select GOTO and then click on Install.
- Now, wait for the addon to install.
- Go back to Kodi’s home screen, launch GOTO from addons.
- Go to Sports Streams > International Sports > MMA Live.
- Finally, select any link from the Main Card, and the stream will begin. If one link isn’t working, try another. The links will be active for the duration of the period specified next to them.
However, download and install the Arctic Ape repository if the WTML repository isn’t working (click here). ApeX Sports may be found in Video Add-ons. Go to the Live Sports section and look for the live stream of UFC.)
Due to geo-restrictions, the addon may not work. Instead, connect to a premium VPN and enjoy your favorite content. While using a VPN, you are not tracked by the authorities or your internet service provider.
Quick Overview: Top 5 VPNs to Stream UFC on Kodi
Take a look at the quick summary of the 5 top VPNs to watch UFC on Kodi:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in USA, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch UFC on Kodi. Its price offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 15 highly optimized servers in USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription of $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Peacock TV in Canada that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Stream UFC fights with UFC Fight Pass Kodi Addon on Kodi Online
UFC Fight Pass is a Kodi addon that allows you to watch UFC fights online. You can use the UFC Fight Pass addon on Kodi to watch UFC fights live. To watch UFC on Kodi with UFC Fight Pass, follow these steps:
- Connect to an ExpressVPN server in the USA.
- Go to UFC Fight Pass and sign up for an account.
- Install the Kodi addon UFC Fight Pass.
- Now you can watch UFC on Kodi.
Turn on ‘Unknown Sources’ to allow third-party addons to be installed.
- Return to the Kodi main menu and select Add-ons.
- In the top left corner, click the Package Installer Icon.
- Select ‘Install from Zip File‘ from the drop-down menu. Look for the file you downloaded earlier (Portes repo). To install it, click on it.
- Wait for the “Portes repo enabled” notification to appear in the top right corner.
- Select ‘Install from Repo‘ from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Video addons’ from the ‘Portes repo‘ menu.
- To install UFC Fight Pass, go to the UFC Fight Pass page.
- Wait for the video addon to be enabled notification once again.
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen and choose Add-ons.
- Start UFC Fight Pass and log in using your account information with Kodi. You can easily watch UFC.
Where can I watch UFC fights on the internet?
The following is a list of channels where you can watch UFC fights.
|United States||Fox Sports|
|United Kingdom||BT Sports/Sky Sports|
List of other UFC on Kodi Addon Working in 2022
Here is a list of other UFC add-ons working in 2022 and can be used to access everything in UFC.
- Fight Club Addon
- Alpha Quadrant Sport
- The End Zone
- Delta Quadrant
- Planet MMA
- Sports World
- The Dogs Bollocks
- Rising Tides
FAQs UFC on Kodi
What countries offer free UFC streaming?
The live streaming of the UFC in the Netherlands if free, there is no pay-per-view.
How can I watch pay per view fights on Kodi ?
You can watch pay per view fights on Kodi on the following apps/channels:
- Sling TV (Watch Sling TV Outside USA)
- ESPN+ (Watch ESPN Plus in Canada)
- AceStream (Working AceStream Lists)
Is there any free site to watch UFC for free?
Kijk.nl is a free streaming site that offers free coverage of every UFC main event, Fight Nights, and other UFC fight. But everything free comes with the risk of your online privacy. However, there are many free sports streaming websites, for cord cutters to watch UFC for free.
Which channels offer UFC PPV for free?
- YouTube UFC Channel.
- BT Sport 1 on CricFree.
- Stream2Watch TV UFC.
- UFC Streams.
But unfortunately these channels are geo-restricted in some regions and you would need to subscribe to a premium VPN to access it in your country.
Can I watch UFC with a VPN?
Fortunately, you can stream UFC for free and without problems if you use a good VPN and connect to a Dutch server.
Can I watch UFC on Firestick?
Yes, if you are firestick user you can easily watch UFC on Firestick for free and with a paid subscription.
Is there a free trial for UFC Fight Pass?
UFC Fight Pass, which debuted with a two-month free trial, offers a minimum of 10 unique live events each year, as well as live prelims, newly generated and exclusive content, and unmatched on-demand access to parent company Zuffa’s huge mixed martial arts film collection.
How can I watch UFC cheap?
You can watch UFC in the lowest price by subscribing to a Sling TV subscription.
Now you will be able to stream UFC on Kodi with no problems. However, without a VPN, your chances of finding a stream that works for you are low, and you’ll be exposing your identity while watching your favorite UFC fights.
ExpressVPN is highly recommended because it is known as the best VPN for Kodi, and their no-logs policy makes sure that your privacy is protected. I hope this guide is useful in watching UFC on Kodi anonymously and our list of the best sports addons for Kodi if you’re looking for additional sports addons.