Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Is Sling TV available outside USA? Sling TV is available in the United States where it offers different movies and shows from various genres, so to access Sling TV's content outside tha USA you will need a VPN.
Sling TV is an American streaming television service that provides live television channels, including those that cover news, sports, entertainment, and more. It is compatible with a variety of devices, including smart TVs, streaming media players, gaming consoles, computers, and mobile devices.
Like Hulu outside USA, YouTube TV outside USA, and other well-known American OTT platforms, Sling TV can’t be accessed outside the USA without a VPN. If you try to stream Sling TV outside USA, you will be redirected to a geo-restriction error.
So, if you are traveling or residing outside the USA and wondering can I stream Sling TV outside USA? You cannot stream Sling TV outside USA because of the content regulations. However, there’s a workaround. You can use a premium VPN to get a US IP address to manipulate Sling TV geo-location servers.
It will give the impression that the traffic is coming from the USA.
How to watch Sling TV Outside USA with a VPN in [February 2024]
Follow these steps to get Sling TV outside US:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN and Install its application on your streaming device. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has 23+ secure US servers and the best VPN plans. (Get ExpressVPN Now and Save 49% with additional free access for 3 months.)
- Sign in to the ExpressVPN app with your credentials.
- Connect to a lightning-fast US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Navigate to the official site of Sling TV to watch on-demand and live content outside USA.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Sling TV Outside USA?
You need a VPN to watch Sling TV outside USA because it allows you to create a secure and encrypted connection to a server located in the USA to get around the geo-restrictions. Once you connect to ExpressVPN’s American server, you can effectively spoof your actual location and give the impression that you are streaming Sling TV from the USA.
If you try to access Sling TV outside USA via your local IP address, You will see this error message on your screen:
Can you bypass Sling TV’s geo-restriction outside USA? You can bypass Sling TV’s geo-restriction outside USA using a credible and trustworthy VPN service. It will mask your local IP with an American IP to manipulate YouTube geo-location detectors. You can easily get around YouTube’s geo-restriction with a premium VPN.
Sling TV only works in the USA, and you won’t be able to access it unless you use a trustworthy streaming VPN to switch your virtual location to America. It will trick the Sling TV firewalls into believing that the traffic is coming from the USA. As a result, Sling TV will grant you unrestricted access to its compelling content library.
The most recommended VPN to watch Sling TV outside USA is ExpressVPN because it has exceptional unblocking capabilities and best-in-class security features.
Top 3 VPNs to Get Sling TV Outside USA [Quick Overview in Feb 2024]
You can look at the quick overview of the 3 Best VPNs to watch Sling TV outside USA:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It has 5700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It offers 16 highly optimized US servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.79/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 100 countries with 600+ highly optimized servers in 25 locations in the USA. You can buy Surfshark for $1.99/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How do I Sign Up for Sling TV outside USA?
Simply ensure that you are connected to a VPN provider. To register quickly, follow the procedures given below:
- Connect to the New York server using the ExpressVPN app on your device.
- Then, open the SlingTV website or app and select the “Try it now” option.
- Register your account by entering your email address and password and clicking the “Continue” button from the drop-down menu.
- Select the SlingTV bundle best for you and click the “Check Out” button. Finally, enter your payment details and click the “Finish and submit” button.
Best VPNs to watch Sling TV Outside USA [In-Depth Analysis February 2024]
After testing 40+ VPNs, we have highlighted the 5 best VPNs to watch Sling TV anywhere:
ExpressVPN – Secure VPN Connection
The second VPN in the list, best for unblocking geo-restricted platforms, is ExpressVPN. ExpressVPN is known best for its privacy concerns and reliability.
Let’s have a look at the core functionalities of ExpressVPN:
- ExpressVPN offers over 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA around the world and is fast enough to stream NBC without any apparent lag.
- Advanced security features like 256-bit encryption, a kill switch (desktop only), complete forward secrecy, and DNS and IPv6 leak protection secure your traffic. If a problem arises.
- Additionally, the company’s customer service team is available via live chat 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- ExpressVPN keeps no logs of your sessions or activities and even takes Bitcoin payments, so you’ll be almost anonymous.
- The protocols OpenVPN, IKEv2, and L2TP assist in making the features more durable, and WireGuard is another significant feature that makes it easier to secure the user’s data.
- ExpressVPN’s annual subscription is $6.67/month and gets 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money.
- ExpressVPN is compatible with 5 devices at once and supports Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
You can also watch the following channels with ExpressVPN:
NordVPN – A Reliable VPN
If you’re going after a big name with reasonable pricing packages, then NordVPN is the best choice for you!
- With over 5,700+ servers scattered over 80 countries while boasting one of the largest networks available.
- The connection is practical thanks to AES-256-bit encryption, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and Zero-log rules, which give clients confidence that they are conducting encrypted activities over the internet.
- Not only that, but the pricing packages are also quite affordable, allowing clients to migrate to a network with a kill-switch and split-tunneling capability, allowing data packets to be transferred.
- You can get NordVPN for $3.79/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, ensuring that clients’ complaints are addressed in the event that they are dissatisfied with the network and services.
- Unblocking of geo-restricted websites is also available, allowing binge-watchers to benefit from a bypassing feature that ensures a secure connection.
- Fast bandwidth, up to six simultaneous connections, and servers specialized for P2P file sharing and DDoS protection are also available.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami.
You can also watch the following channels with NordVPN:
Surfshark – Pocket-Friendly Speed Servers
Surfshark is one of the best VPN service providers, with all the core functionality required for accessing any geo-restricted platform. Its essential feature is to speed up the connection, so the streaming is fast and doesn’t lack in between.
Let’s have a look at the core functionalities of Surfshark VPN:
- Surfshark is another well-known VPN that is known for its high-speed capabilities as well as a large number of servers in various countries and places.
- Its most important feature is its speed, which allows users to surf the Internet without interruptions.
- Surfshark has over 3200 servers in 100 countries across the world, all of which use the AES 256-bit encryption technology to protect users’ data from being hacked and to prevent third-party access.
- Surfshark will cost you $1.99/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- With no connection limit, it’s even better. This VPN protects you from snoopers with WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leak prevention, as well as 256-bit AES encryption and a kill switch (which is available in all versions).
- You can also utilize the built-in split tunneling capability to allow some apps to bypass the VPN if you wish to use services from multiple countries without constantly switching the VPN on and off.
- It also includes a zero-log feature, as well as IP leaks and DNS servers, to ensure that no third parties are involved in the process.
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit.
You can also watch the following channels with Surfshark:
How VPN Allows You to Access Sling TV outside United States?
All online video platforms, from VODs to TV streaming services to OTT providers, must adhere to content distribution regulations. Sling TV, for example, has the exclusive right to provide its service solely in the United States.
This implies that if Sling TV makes its service available to people outside the United States, the company will face legal consequences. We understand that if someone is paying for the service, this makes no sense, but it is what it is.
To comply with these content distribution regulations, Sling TV and all other streaming providers utilize IP-detecting techniques. When a user accesses the Sling TV website or app, the IP detecting tool scans the user, and if the IP address is not from the United States, it restricts the user’s access and displays the geo-location error.
This is when a VPN comes in handy! A VPN (Virtual Private Network) can conceal your local IP address and replace it with an IP address from the United States. So you use a VPN to connect to an American server and access Sling TV; the service’s IP-detecting technology believes you are in the United States based on your American IP address, allowing you to view content outside USA.
How to Subscribe to Sling TV outside USA?
Is Sling TV International? No, Sling TV is not available internationally, so you need an American payment method to sign up for Sling TV outside USA. However, there are a few other options for signing up for Sling TV outside USA without using an American credit card.
Here’s how you can subscribe to Sling TV outside USA without using a US credit card:
Method 1: How to Get a Sling TV Subscription Outside USA with Paypal Gift Card?
You can get a Sling TV subscription outside USA by purchasing a PayPal gift card and redeeming it on their website. To begin, follow the below-mentioned steps to sign up for Sling TV outside USA:
- Get a Sling TV PayPal gift card.
- The code will be delivered to your email address when you receive a gift card.
- Using a VPN, connect to the US server.
- Then go to the Sling TV website.
- Enter your PayPal gift card code.
- And you are good to go to enjoy your favorite content on Sling TV outside USA.
Method 2: How to Subscribe to American Virtual Prepaid Credit Card?
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can sign up for Sling TV outside USA using a US virtual prepaid card. So, here’s how you can do it.
- Browse the States Pay website on your favorite device and select “Sign Up.”
- Now, fill in all the required information to create a virtual prepaid card in the United States.
- Once the account has been established, you can transfer funds using any Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card.
- Then, connect to the VPN server in the United States.
- Now, you can sign up for Sling TV with your States Pay US virtual prepaid card by visiting the Sling TV website.
Sling TV Price and Subscription Plans
There are two types of Sling TV subscriptions: Blue and Orange. The Orange and Blue plans include 20+ channels, including BBC America, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TBS, Comedy Central, A&E, CNN, and more.
When you sign up for both the Sling Blue and Sling Orange subscriptions, Sling TV gives you a 25% discount. You can also take advantage of their $10 off (pay $25 instead of $35 for your first month) welcome deal, which includes a free DVR Plus (200 hours). Moreover, on the intro offer, you’ll have access to 30+ channels and thousands of TV series and movies for free.
You can choose from any of them, or as per our recommendation, you can also choose from the Orange + Blue plan, which will save you money overpaying for them separately.
How much is Sling TV Outside USA?
As a cord-cutter, you must wonder how much does Sling TV cost outside USA? Well, the following are the Sling TV Price and Subscription plans:
|Price and Packages
|Sling Orange + Blue
|Price in US Dollars
|Number of Screens
How to Get a Free Trial on Sling TV outside USA?
Sling TV offers a free trial opportunity for new users, who can enjoy their shows as long as this offer lasts. Here are some steps you can follow to get a free trial of Sling TV outside USA:
- Install and sign up for a VPN.
- Connect your VPN to a US server (Recommended: New York).
- Go to the Sling TV website.
- Create an account by entering your details.
- Your Sling TV free account will be made. Enjoy trending shows on Sling TV outside USA.
Compatible Devices with Sling TV outside USA
Following are the devices that are compatible with Sling TV:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Xbox One
- Google Chromecast
- iPhones, iPads (iOS 9 and up, iPhone 4.0 and up)
- Android smartphones, tablets, and TVs
How Can I get Sling TV outside USA on an Android Device?
You can get Sling TV outside USA on Android devices by following the below steps:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN.
- Then, install the VPN application on your Android device.
- Connect to a US server over the VPN.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Tap on ‘Account.’
- Add Another Account.
- Insert New Gmail ID (with the US as region)
- Then, return to the Play Store and search for the Sling TV App.
- Then, Download and Install the Sling TV App on your Devices.
- Enjoy watching your favorite shows by logging in with your credentials.
How Can I watch Sling TV outside USA on an iOS Device?
Below mentioned steps are easy ways to watch Sling TV outside USA on iOS devices
- Subscribe to a reputable VPN, such as ExpressVPN.
- Then, install the VPN application on your device.
- Connect to a US server over the VPN.
- Open the App Store on your device.
- Then tap on Apple ID.
- Change the Country/ Region to the US.
- Then, return to the App Store.
- Search for the Sling TV App.
- Then, Download and Install the Sling TV App on your device.
- Log in with your credentials to watch your favorite Sling TV shows.
How Do I Change My Location on Sling TV?
You can change the location on Sling TV by following the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, you have to Download a VPN application.
- Secondly, you have to enter all the details required on the Sign-up page.
- Then log in to your VPN service provider with the Credentials you get through your Email or Phone Number.
- Then, play any video on the Sling TV website and enjoy the Quick Streaming of the Sling TV Channel.
What are the Most Popular Shows and Movies on Sling TV?
Following are the best movies and shows to watch on Sling TV outside USA:
Best Shows on Sling TV
- Killing Eve
- Better Call Saul
- The Daily Show
- Impractical Jokers
- Below Deck
Best Movies on Sling TV
- The Upside
- The Humans
- The Shape Of Water
- The Northman
- Zero Dark Thirty
- The Shape of Water
- Just Mercy
- Labor Pains
- Murder Gardens
Which Live Channels are available on Sling TV Channels?
Below-mentioned list is the Sling TV channels list:
- Comedy Central
- Cartoon Network
- Adult Swim
- Disney Channel
- Fox News
- Food Network
FAQs on Sling TV Outside USA
Will my Sling account work in Europe?
No, your Sling account will not work in Europe as Sling is unavailable there, but if you subscribe to ExpressVPN, you can watch Sling in Europe.
Does Sling TV work outside USA?
Sling TV is a US-based streaming service that offers live and on-demand content that is regionally regulated but you can stream its content outside the USA through a VPN.
Which country is Sling TV available in?
Sling TV is only available in the US. They don’t allow Selling content outside the US due to the right agreements and geo-restriction policies.
Does Sling detect VPN?
Yes, Sling detects VPNs, so you use a premium VPN that is not easily detectable.
Can I use my Sling account anywhere?
You need a VPN to access your Sling account anywhere, we recommend ExpressVPN.
Can Sling com be used internationally?
No, Sling cannot be used anywhere except in the US. To access Sling TV outside USA you will need a VPN.
Does Sling TV work outside USA?
No, Sling TV doesn’t work outside USA as it is geo-restricted, but you can easily access Sling TV outside USA with the help of a premium VPN.
Will sling work in Canada?
Sling is not available in Canada due to the geo-restrictions, but to watch Sling TV outside USA you need a VPN.
Does the Sling TV App work with a VPN?
Yes, you can easily access the Sling TV App with a VPN connection, so your current IP address will be masked, and your physical location will be replaced with a dummy one, making it easier to access and stream videos!
Can I access Sling TV App in the US with a Free VPN?
If you are looking for a way to unblock geo-restricted platforms, like Sling TV, with a free VPN account, then this section is for you and your benefit. Yes, you can access Sling TV with a free VPN connection, but the sad part is that using a free VPN enables the vulnerabilities of hacking and numerous cyber attacks.
Can I watch Sling TV outside USA?
Yes, you can access Sling TV outside USA, with the help of a VPN service provider mentioned in the article.
Can I download Sling TV App in different locations?
Yes, you can download the Sling TV App in different locations, with a VPN connection, and by selecting the US Server corresponding to the location selected.
Can I watch Sling TV Channel in another country?
Yes, you can watch Sling TV Channel anywhere with a VPN connection by selecting the server that works perfectly with the accessibility of Sling TV, and then watch all your favorite shows anywhere despite the physical location.
Can I access Sling TV App on multiple devices?
Yes, you can access Sling TV App on multiple devices at a time, but the variance of multiple accounts varies and depends on the package you are allowed with. If you have Sling Orange, you can only stream through one device, whereas if you have Sling Blue, you can easily stream on 3 different devices. A mixture of Orange And Blue Sling lets you stream four devices simultaneously.
Is Sling TV compatible with a VPN?
Yes, it works efficiently with a VPN connection and doesn’t break down the connections.
Can you create a Sling TV App Account outside the USA easily?
You can not create a Sling TV App Account outside the USA because you will acquire an American payment method.
Is it allowed to bypass blackouts with a VPN being on Sling TV?
Of Course, yes, you have to pick any VPN server in the state that matches your desired watch. But remember that you have to use that VPN service provider that allows you to pick the respective city, not just the country!
Sling TV App is one of the best and most amazing Entertainment Streaming Service platforms, with a wide range of high-quality content and videos. All those who want to access Sling TV outside USA, have to use some VPN; otherwise, it’s nearly impossible. (We trust ExpressVPN).
People Also Read: