Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Can you watch YouTube TV outside USA? No, you cannot watch YouTube TV outside USA unless you use a VPN. We recommend you to use ExpressVPN.
Is YouTube TV available outside USA? No, YouTube TV is not available outside USA. However, you can watch YouTube TV outside USA with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has an expansive network of optimized US servers.
Read more to learn how to watch YouTube TV outside USA with premium VPNs.
How to Watch YouTube TV Outside USA [3 Easy Steps Feb 2023]
Follow these steps to watch YouTube TV outside USA:
- Get a VPN to change your IP address to one in the United States. (We highly recommend, ExpressVPN.)
- Register for a PayPal account in the United States.
- Create a Gmail account in the United States to subscribe to YouTube TV.
Note: American users can now enter a Canadian credit card on YouTube TV. This does not mean that you can access YouTube TV outside USA without using a VPN. You will still need a VPN and must connect to the US server.
If you’re an American living in a country where YouTube TV isn’t available and wants to watch YouTube TV outside USA, check out our detailed guide on How to Watch YouTube TV outside USA.
How to Watch YouTube TV outside USA [Step-by-Step Instructions in February 2023]
To watch YouTube TV outside USA, do the following, which will get you up and running quickly and allow you to begin streaming YouTube TV in your region.
- Sign up for a reputable VPN service with servers in the USA. (We highly recommend ExpressVPN)
- Get and install the VPN app on your device.
- Enter your login information into the VPN app.
- Navigate to the servers list and connect to one in the United States.
- Once selected, press the “Connect” button to establish a connection.
- Sign in to YouTube TV using your credentials and begin streaming outside the USA.
- Enjoy unrestricted access to YouTube TV in your region!
Why Do you need a VPN to Watch YouTube TV outside USA?
You’ll need a VPN to watch YouTube TV outside USA because it is geo-restricted. If you attempt to watch YouTube TV outside USA you will encounter the following error:
To bypass this geo-restriction of YouTube TV outside USA, you must use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it will effectively mask your local IP with American IP and bypass the geo-restriction.
Top 5 VPNs to Watch YouTube TV outside USA [Quick Overview – Feb 2023]
If you are in a rush, take a look at our quick rundown of the five best VPNs to watch YouTube TV outside USA:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in the USA. ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch YouTube TV outside USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s yearly subscription for $6.67/month. Moreover, you will get 3 months of free usage, a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries. It has blazing-fast speed and highly secure protocols. You can purchase CyberGhost for 2.18/month. It has a 45-day money-back guarantee and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: It is a high-bandwidth VPN with 5200+ servers worldwide. It also has highly optimized servers in America. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.71/month. With the 2-year subscription to NordVPN, you get 72% off, a 3-month free trial, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available to watch YouTube TV outside USA. You can purchase Surfshark’s 2-year subscription for $2.49/month. It has 3200+ servers in 60+ countries. It has a strict no-log policy and offers 23 highly optimized USA servers.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in the USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 monthly for 3 years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Unblock & Watch YouTube TV outside USA in [Detailed Overview February 2023]
Following are the best VPNs to watch YouTube TV outside USA:
ExpressVPN – Fastest VPN to Watch YouTube TV Outside USA
- ExpressVPN is the most recommended VPN to watch YouTube TV outside USA. It has 3,000+ servers across the globe. It is extremely effective at bypassing geo-restrictions on YouTube TV outside USA.
- It is most recommended for streaming geo-restricted platforms such as YouTube TV outside USA, and Paramount Plus outside USA. Furthermore, it has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It is the best VPN for streaming. ExpressVPN has a smart DNS for secure streaming known as Media Streamer.
- ExpressVPN has a strict no-logs policy. It prevents IP and DNS leaks. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface and excellent connectivity.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Youtube TV Outside USA
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch feature, and split tunneling.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- You can purchase CyberGhost’s 3-year subscription for $2.18/month. Moreover, you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Stream YouTube TV Outside USA
- NordVPN is a major player in the VPN market. It has many fast servers worldwide.
- It does not collect logs and is most reliable for watching YouTube TV outside USA.
- You can simultaneously connect NordVPN with 6 devices. You can share your credentials with your family and friends to watch geo-restricted content from anywhere.
- You can purchase for $3.71 per month. It offers an Onion Over VPN feature and doesn’t store cookies. Onion Over VPN encrypts data, masks the IPs, and prevents data leaks.
- NordVPN’s UK servers can unblock Adult swim outside USA, Sling TV outside USA, HBO max outside USA, and many others.
Surfshark – Trusted VPN to Unblock YouTube TV Outside USA
- Surfshark is a high-quality VPN service that is reasonably priced. The price is reasonable, and it will suffice.
- Surfshark uses the best encryption, does not collect logs, and will keep you safe and anonymous while surfing the internet.
- Surfshark has lightning-fast servers all around the world. It can help you in bypassing the geo-restriction of various streaming services.
- It is compatible with a wide range of streaming devices such as Gaming Consoles, Firestick, Apple TV, and many more.
- Surfshark offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and an ad-blocker. Moreover, you can simultaneously connect unlimited devices with Surfshark.
AtlasVPN –Pocket-Friendly VPN to access Youtube TV Outside USA
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options.
- It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed.
- AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- It also comes with a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols such as a built-in IPSec/IKEv2, WireGuard, SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption
You can also watch the following channels with Surfshark:
How to Choose the Best VPN to watch YouTube TV outside USA?
It’s difficult to choose a VPN because many on the market have essentially the same functionalities. Some provide a large server network, while others emphasize security, speed, or the ability to circumvent a wider range of services.
However, look for the following qualities in a VPN while looking for the best VPN to watch YouTube TV outside USA:
- It must have a larger server network, including many servers throughout the United States.
- It must have fast servers for HD streaming of YouTube TV live shows.
- It must employ cutting-edge encryption technology, such as AES-256-bit encryption.
- It must have a dependable customer support crew that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- It should be able to unblock YouTube TV and comparable streaming services.
What’s the Difference between YouTube and YouTube TV?
YouTube has become synonymous with today’s online experience, generating tremendous amounts of traffic. You’d be hard-pressed to find someone who hasn’t heard of YouTube, let alone uses it regularly.
YouTube TV is a paid subscription that offers live channels and premium content from various streaming services. Whereas YouTube is an American video-sharing and social media platform.
YouTube TV is geo-restricted outside USA, whereas Youtube is available worldwide. You must use a premium VPN to access YouTube TV outside USA.
However, you must have or create a PayPal account to sign up for YouTube TV outside.
How to subscribe to YouTube TV outside USA?
Using a VPN provider is equivalent to one side of the coin, and purchasing a YouTube TV subscription is the other side of the coin. A VPN will allow you to bypass content geo-restrictions, but it will not make your YouTube TV subscription free. So, to subscribe to a YouTube TV subscription outside the USA, simply follow the steps outlined below.
By Creating a PayPal account:
To subscribe to YouTube TV outside USA, you must first have a valid PayPal account in the United States. You can either request a PayPal account from a friend or family member in the United States, or you can create one yourself by following the steps below:
- Establish a connection to a VPN server in the United States. Begin the registration process with an email address you have never used.
- Enter all of your information in the appropriate fields, including your credit card number and street address.
- Enter your local postal code as a US Zip code. Remove the alphabet from your city’s postal code to make it all numbers, then finish with two zeroes.
- Enter this Zip code into the US Postal Service website link and double-check that it exists. If it doesn’t work, change one of the zeros at the end to a 1.
- Finally, enter the US city address from the USPS link and your actual street address to complete the transaction.
By Creating a Gmail account in the USA
To finish the YouTube TV subscription process, create a Gmail account in the United States by following the steps below:
- Go to Google and create a new Gmail account.
- Ensure that the United States is selected as your account’s country.
- Verify the email with your phone number.
- Now have a US email address to use with your YouTube TV account.
- Subscribe to YouTube TV outside USA
It’s time to subscribe to YouTube TV now that you’ve completed all the necessary steps.
- Navigate to YouTube TV.
- Create a new Gmail account in the United States and sign up.
- Select PayPal as your payment method and log in using your PayPal account in the United States.
- Google will send you a confirmation email stating that you were charged $1.00 and then refunded; ensure that you have at least $1.00.
- Now you can enjoy streaming YouTube TV outside USA.
How much is YouTube TV outside USA?
Following is the YouTube TV outside USA Price:
- YouTube TV Basic Subscription Plan – USD 64.99/month
There is a limit of six accounts per person. With the subscription, they will give you a 5-day free trial and access to 90+ YouTube TV channels.
Can I use a free VPN to watch YouTube TV outside USA?
Yes, you can watch YouTube TV outside USA with a free VPN. However, free VPNs have insufficient security protocols and cannot bypass YouTube TV’s geo-restrictions. It also increases the risk of data and identity theft.
Free VPNs increase the risks of exposing your personal information to unauthorized parties. Thus, You must use a premium VPN to watch YouTube TV outside USA. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has incredible unblocking capabilities.
How To Encounter YouTube TV VPN/proxy detection Error?
To fix YouTube TV VPN/Proxy detected error, follow the following steps.
- Subscribe to a VPN service like ExpressVPN.
- For your device, download and install the app.
- Connect to a US server using your login credentials.
- Open YouTube TV and register for the service.
- Now you can enjoy unlimited access to YouTube TV.
How to Disable the Location Tracking Services on My Device?
Follow the below steps to disable the location tracking services on your device:
For Android Users:
- Go to Settings.
- Then select Permissions.
- Go to Location and turn it off.
For iOS Users:
- Go to Settings.
- Then select Privacy.
- Click on Location Services and turn it off.
YouTube TV outside USA Channel List
YouTube TV currently offers over 100+ channels on its platform. This is for their basic subscription, which can be upgraded for a small fee to a total of 81 channels.
- FOX News
- FOX Sport 1 (FS1)
- Fox Business
- Comedy Central
- Con TV
- Comet TV
- Court TV
- Disney Channel
- Disney XD
- Disney Junior
- NFL Network
- Law & Crime
- MTV 2
- Animal Planet
- Food Network
- Cheddar News
- Cartoon Network/Adult Swim
- BBC World News
- Paramount Network
- Investigation Discovery
- Nat Geo
- NBC Universo
- NBA TV
- MLB Game of the Week
YouTube TV outside USA Compatible Devices
YouTube TV is also available on mobile devices such as Android and iOS phones, iPad, smart TVs, media players, and many others. So, if you want to find out, keep reading!
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to Download YouTube TV outside USA on Android Devices?
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the YouTube TV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, YouTube TV is now available on your Android device.
How to Get YouTube TV outside USA on iOS Devices?
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for YouTube TV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows.
How to Watch YouTube TV outside USA on Roku?
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select YouTube TV on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
How can I Get YouTube TV outside USA on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below mentioned steps to download YouTube TV on PS3/PS4:
- Get a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “YouTube TV.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- YouTube TV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How can I Watch YouTube TV outside USA on Xbox?
Follow these easy steps to get YouTube TV on your Xbox device:
- Get a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the server in the US.
- From the Xbox menu, click on “My games & apps.”
- Search for “YouTube TV” in the Xbox Store.
- “That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button
How to Stream YouTube TV outside USA on Kodi?
- Install a VPN that is compatible with YouTube TV. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the YouTube TV add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Install YouTube TV outside USA on Firestick?
Follow the below mentioned steps to download YouTube TV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘YouTube TV‘ and press enter.
- The ‘YouTube TV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the YouTube TV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the YouTube TV app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching YouTube TV on Firestick outside the USA.
How can I Stream YouTube TV outside USA on Apple TV?
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the YouTube TV app, and you are done.
How can I Access YouTube TV outside USA on Smart TV?
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the YouTube TV app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How can I watch YouTube TV outside USA on a PC?
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the YouTube TV website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching YouTube TV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Best TV Shows & Movies to watch on YouTube TV Outside USA
Now that you know how to watch on YouTube TV outside USA and in any other region of the world, let’s talk about something specific to watch on YouTube TV outside USA. You must have known what to watch unless you’re a TV show junkie like us. If not, keep reading and look at our list of YouTube TV channels.
- Fear the Walking Dead
- The Vikings
- Game of Thrones
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Wentworth Prison
- Better Call Saul
- Mile 22
- The War with Grandpa
- The Witches
- After We Collided
- The Dark Knight
- Triple Frontier
- Spider-Man: Far from Home
YouTube TV outside USA substitutes
While YouTube TV is a fantastic addition for cord-cutters, there are other options, such as:
- DIRECTV NOW
- Hulu with Live TV
- Sling TV
- PlayStation Vue
FAQs on YouTube TV outside USA
What exactly is YouTube TV?
YouTube TV is a streaming platform that provides content from well-known network broadcasters. It provides media from popular network broadcasters that are not typically available on other platforms.
Where is YouTube TV available?
Youtube TV is only available in the USA due to licensing policies. If you attempt to access YouTube TV outside the USA, you will experience a geo-restriction error.
How do I bypass YouTube’s country restrictions?
To bypass the country restriction, you’ll need to use a VPN service like ExpressVPN and connect to an American server.
How do I prevent YouTube TV from detecting my IP?
Using a premium VPN to prevent YouTube TV from detecting your IP would be best. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has best-in-class features.
How do I know my YouTube TV VPN was successful?
Once you’ve connected to a VPN service, go to the YouTube TV website and see if it works properly.
Can I watch YouTube TV in another country?
No, as mentioned above, YouTube TV is only available in the United States. However, you can watch YouTube TV in another country if you use a VPN.
How do you watch YouTube videos that are blocked in your country?
A VPN will allow you to watch blocked videos in your country or anywhere else in the world.
How to watch YouTube TV in Japan?
You can watch YouTube TV in Japan by using a premium VPN. It will help you in masking your local IP address with US IP. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has an expansive network of high-performing servers.
Can you watch YouTube TV in Luxembourg?
You cannot watch YouTube TV in Luxembourg until you use a VPN. ExpressVPN is our recommended choice.
How to watch YouTube TV outside USA?
You can watch YouTube TV anywhere outside US with the help of a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
How to watch YouTube TV in Curacao?
You will need a VPN with US servers to watch YouTube TV in Curacao. Our top choice is ExpressVPN.
How to watch YouTube TV in Bahamas?
You will need a VPN to watch YouTube TV in Bahamas because YouTube TV is blocked everywhere outside the US.
Can you use YouTube TV outside the US?
Yes, you can use YouTube TV outside the US with the help of a reliable VPN to by-pass the geo restrictions from the site.
Can you watch YouTube TV in Germany?
Yes, you can watch YouTube TV in Germany if you use a VPN with US servers.
Does YouTube TV have international channels?
The only place where YouTube TV is accessible is in the US. While travelling in the United States, you can watch YouTube TV, although the selection of shows may probably depend on where you are. For the location you are visiting, local networks.
Is YouTube TV available in Portugal?
No, YouTube TV is not available in Portugal. But you can still watch YouTube TV in Portugal with the help of a VPN.
How to watch YouTube TV in Italy?
You will need a VPN to watch YouTube TV in Italy because YouTube TV is blocked everywhere outside the US.
Is YouTube TV available in Costa Rica?
No, YouTube TV is not available in Costa Rica. But you can still watch YouTube TV in Costa Rica with the help of a VPN.
Can you Watch YouTube TV in Dominican Republic?
Yes, you can watch YouTube TV in the Dominican Republic using a VPN with US servers.
When will YouTube TV be available everywhere?
The YouTube TV streaming service is extremely entertaining for all internet users. Although it is geo-restricted outside USA because of the licensing policies. You can bypass the geo-restriction by using a premium VPN.
We recommend ExpressVPN to watch YouTube TV outside USA because it has the best encryption and unblocking capabilities.
People Also Read: