Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Since Paramount Plus is geo-restricted outside USA, you can watch Paramount Plus outside USA if you are connected to a premium VPN. So, in this guide I am going to show you the 3 best Paramount Plus VPNs that can help you bypass its geo-restriction policies and watch Paramount Plus outside USA without any interruption. So, here’s how you can do it!
How to Watch Paramount Plus Outside USA [Quick Guide]
To watch Paramount Plus outside the USA, simply follow the steps below:
Why do you need a VPN to access Paramount Plus outside USA?
If you are outside of the United States, you will most likely be prohibited due to geographic content restriction, as with other geo-restricted platforms headquartered in the United States such as Sling TV Outside USA, CBS All Access Outside USA, Fox sports go Outside us and YouTube TV outside USA.
You can get around such limits, as well as those imposed by other streaming services like Netflix and Hulu, by using a premium VPN. You’ll need a premium VPN to watch Paramount Plus from anywhere else outside of the US. VPNs encrypt your internet traffic and route it through a server in your preferred location, hiding your IP address and preserving your privacy.
Top 3 VPNs Watch Paramount Plus outside USA [Quick Overview]
Are you short on time? Then take a look at the quick overview of the 3 Best VPNs to watch Paramount Plus outside USA:
- ExpressVPN: This VPN network is safe and reliable that comes over 3000+ servers worldwide. It has 20 highly optimized servers in the USA. The price that ExpressVPN offers is $6.67/month for its Yearly package with 3 months of free usage. with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN to watch Paramount Plus outside USA or from anywhere in the world that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 15 highly optimized servers in USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription is $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The 3 best VPNs for watching Paramount Plus outside USA:
To watch Paramount Plus outside the USA, you’ll need a VPN. Here is the list of the three best VPNs:
ExpressVPN – The Best VPN to Watch Paramount Plus outside USA:
- Because of its lightning-fast server speeds, ExpressVPN is highly worth investigating. This means that you may watch Paramount Plus as well Netflix without experiencing any latency or buffering.
- Its network consists of over 3,000 servers located in 94 different countries (more countries than most VPNs). This VPN provides limitless bandwidth and allows you to protect up to five devices at the same time.
- If this is your first time using a VPN, you’ll enjoy how simple ExpressVPN is to use. The apps allow you to connect to a server in seconds, and live chat and email assistance are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You won’t have to worry about hackers or snoopers because of the high level of security. Users can benefit from 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC leak protection.
- ExpressVPN keeps no logs that could be used to track you down.
You can also watch the following channels with ExpressVPN:
Surfshark – Cost Effective VPN to Watch Paramount Plus outside USA
- Surfshark is our most cost-effective alternative. You’ll be able to choose from over 3,000 servers in 65 countries. Over 500 of these servers are based in the United States (with over 20 cities covered).
- It quickly unblocks a wide range of US streaming providers, including Tubi TV outside USA, PBS Outside USA, and HBO Max Outside USA, in addition to Paramount Plus.
- Surfshark’s other benefits include fast speeds and limitless bandwidth, which make it excellent for streaming.
- This VPN includes a lot of extra features, such as double VPN servers and a CleanWeb function that prevents advertisements and trackers.
- While the applications are simple to use, live chat and email help are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Surfshark’s strong no-logs policy, 256-bit AES encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, and kill switch allow you to surf and stream anonymously.
- It also allows for an unlimited number of simultaneous connections.
NordVPN – Most Reliable VPN to watch Paramount Plus outside the USA
- With approximately 5,500 servers worldwide (including nearly 2,000 in the United States), it’s perfectly positioned to help you access a variety of streaming services, including Hulu Outside USA, CNBC Outside USA, and DirecTV Now outside USA.
- It’s also worth emphasizing the extremely fast server speed with an average download speed of 115 Mbps and the fact that there are no bandwidth limits, so you can stream without lag.
- This VPN service offers live chat and email support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You’ll be able to connect up to six devices at once you’ve joined up.
- NordVPN features a comprehensive security offering in addition to outstanding streaming performance.
- A kill switch, 256-bit AES encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, and a death switch are all included.
What is Paramount Plus?
CBS All Access has undergone a rebranding and is now known as Paramount Plus. It broadcasts live news and sports, as well as on-demand series and films, including ViacomCBS originals. Not to add CBS, MTV, BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, and Paramount Network are among the top networks available.
As you are surely aware, Paramount Plus does not enable you to stream their content unless you are a US resident. They restrict access based on your IP address, enabling only individuals with an IP address in the United States to access the site. However, if you use a premium VPN, you can still access Paramount. Now, take a look at the 3 best VPNs that can help you watch Paramount Plus outside USA.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch Paramount Plus outside USA?
Unfortunately, a lot of free VPNs have trouble unblocking Paramount Plus. Even some paid VPNs aren’t compatible with the streaming platform. Even if you were to locate a free VPN that did unblock it, the servers would most likely be too slow for streaming. As a result, you’ll probably experience a lot of lag and buffering.
You might even discover that a free VPN limits your bandwidth, making even simple browsing a chore. With free VPNs, there are a few security concerns to consider. Some fail to secure your data effectively, leaving it accessible to hackers. Others can simply be missing things like a kill switch. Some free VPNs also generate money by logging and selling your surfing data to third parties. The VPNs recommended in this post are your best bet if you want to stream Paramount Plus and browse the web without anyone knowing what you’re doing.
How to Subscribe to Paramount Plus outside USA?
Follow the below steps to subscribe to Paramount Plus outside USA:
- Visit the Paramount website after installing ExpressVPN and connecting to a server in the United States. It will unlock itself; click “Sign in” OR “Try it Free” to get started.
- Then click “Continue” and choose the bundle that you believe will best suit your entertainment needs.
- Then click “Continue” once more.
- Fill up the blanks with your contact information and details.
- After that, fill out your account information; you must do so in order to receive the free trial, but you will not be charged until your trial is over. That’s all there is to it!
Paramount Plus is only available in the United States, Canada, and Latin America right now. Therefore, the payment options are fairly broad, you can pay through any country-based credit card. There is no necessity to have a US based credit card to subscribe, which is a huge relief for people who do not live in the United States.
Paramount Plus Pricing & Plans
There are a variety of Paramount Plus subscriptions plans available at various pricing points depending on whether or not you can stand advertising. Following is the detail about each plan:
Paramount Plus Standard:
- $4.99 Monthly (7-day free trial)
- $44.99 Yearly
2,500+ movies, 30,000+ TV shows, original Paramount Plus content, and live NFL games are all included. Advertisements will be shown during and between shows if you choose this subscription plan, either monthly or yearly.
Paramount Plus Premium
- $9.99 Monthly (7-day free trial)
- $99.99 Yearly
You will also have access to 4K UHD video, offline viewing, and additional sports coverage from local CBS stations. This subscription plan contains a limited number of advertisements.
Compatible Devices to Watch Paramount Plus outside the USA
Practically, Paramount Plus is available on every device. However, you can watch Paramount Plus outside USA on the following devices:
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Smart TV
- PlayStation 4
For Android users
- Open ExpressVPN app and login using your credentials.
- Connect to a server in the USA.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for Paramount Plus app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Paramount Plus is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
- First, change your Apple ID region to the USA in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the USA.
- Search for Paramount Plus in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN and login.
- Connect it to your Wi-Fi router and connect to USA server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Paramount Plus on Roku homescreen and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Paramount Plus ”.
- Click on “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Paramount Plus has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
- From the Xbox menu, click on”My games & apps.”
- Search for “Paramount Plus ” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
For Kodi Users
- Install ExpressVPN on your device and login.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device and connect to a server in the USA.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the Paramount Plus add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
- Start up your FireStick device and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to any USA server.
- Enter the word ‘Paramount Plus’ and click on enter.
- The ‘Paramount Plus app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Paramount Plus app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Paramount Plus app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Paramount Plus on Firestick.
For Apple TV Users
Since, Apple TV lacks a dedicated VPN software, you will need to install the ExpressVPN MediaStreamer app on your Apple TV to watch Paramount Plus outside USA. So follow the below instructions for installing Media Streamer below as well watching Paramount Plus on Apple TV:
- Visit the ExpressVPN DNS Setting page to automatically register your IP address.
- Get your dedicated IP address by going to the Setup page and then go to the Settings menu on your Apple TV.
- Select Network and then select your wireless connection.
- Scroll down and select ‘Configure DNS’ to customise its settings.
- Select ‘Manual,’ and type in the IP addresses you set up earlier.
- Restart your Apple TV and install the Paramount Plus app, open and start watching!
For Smart TV Users
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a USA-based server and then go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Paramount Plus app on your smart TV, and create free account to start watching.
For PC Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN on your PC.
- Connect to a USA-based server.
- Then go to the Paramount Plus website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Paramount Plus outside USA, delete your cookies and cache, then login back.
Can I bundle Netflix, Hulu, Peacock, Disney+, YouTube TV with Paramount Plus?
Yes! Although Showtime’s platform can be coupled with Paramount Plus, it does not provide a deal with other big streaming services. ExpressVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free. It can unblock hundreds of other streaming platforms in addition to Paramount Plus, ensuring that you never run out of things to watch. If you don’t like it, you can simply request a refund.
What to watch on Paramount Plus outside USA?
Each of Paramount channels has its own unique original programming created just for the platform. Not to mention the live sports they broadcast each week, such as the NFL and soccer. However, below are some of the best Paramount Plus content that you can watch after subscribing to a premium VPN:
TV Shows & Movies
- Criminal Minds
- Land Man
- Love Story
- Mayor of Kingstown
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
- The Italian Job
- The Man Who Fell To Earth
- The Offer
- The Parallax View
- 6666 (Working title of a Yellowstone spin-off)
- The Good Fight
- Star Trek: Discovery
- The Godfather
- Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Mission: Impossible
- Sin City
- The Twilight Zone (2019)
- Rocko’s Modern Life
- Hey Arnold!
- Grease: The Rise of the Pink Ladies
- Guilty Party
- Inside Amy Schumer
- Reno 911! The Hunt for QAnon
- The Game
- The Harper House
- The Weekly Show with Trevor Noah
- Beavis & Butt-head Movie (new)
- Workaholics (new)
- Behind the Music
- From Cradle to Stage
- Yo! MTV Raps
Watch NFL and Emmy Live Awards on Paramount Plus outside USA
Paramount Plus is one of the official broadcasters of an NFL live stream this year, alongside NBC, ESPN, and Fox. While you can only watch CBS games with Paramount Plus, you can save some money and watch all of these matches. Moreover, you can also stream live 73rd Emmy Live Awards on Paramount Plus, following the historic 2020 event, the Emmy Awards are about to begin.
FAQs on Paramount Plus
How much Paramount Plus costs?
There are two price plans available for Paramount+. $5.99 (with commercials) and $9.99 (without commercials) a month, respectively. All of these subscriptions have a 7-day free trial period for users to evaluate before committing to a monthly subscription service.
In which countries Paramount Plus is available outside of the United States?
Including the United States, Canada, and Latin America, Paramount Plus is accessible. To unblock the streaming service in other locations, you may need to use a VPN service like ExpressVPN.
Can I watch Paramount Plus outside USA for free?
Yes, Paramount Plus offers a 7-day free trial on both of its packages, one with advertisements and the other without.
How many simultaneous streams does Paramount Plus provide?
Each Paramount Plus subscription allows you to watch up to three streams at the same time. Despite the fact that you can install Paramount Plus on as many devices as you like, you can only view its content on three at once.
That’s all there is to it for how to watch Paramount Plus outside of the United States. you’ll need to get beyond the streaming platform’s regional restrictions. You can achieve this by connecting to a VPN server and replacing your real IP address with that of a US server, giving you fast access to your streaming devices.
I highly recommend you to use ExpressVPN. It is the most suitable VPN for the task. Also, if you have any questions or concerns, please leave a remark below.