Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
If you’re outside USA and trying to watch Telemundo, don’t bother. It’s not going to happen for you. Luckily, in this guide, I am going to show you the three best VPNs that can help you bypass Telemundo geo-restriction policies and watch Telemundo outside USA without any interruption. Here’s how you can do it!
How to watch Telemundo outside USA [Quick Guide]
To watch Telemundo outside USA, simply follow the steps below:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN.
- Download and Install its app.
- Login to the app using your credentials.
- Connect to a USA server from the servers list.
- Now, access Telemundo service and start streaming.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Access Telemundo outside USA?
Telemundo has limited its transmission to the United States solely; this is known as geo-restriction or geo-blocking because the restrictions are based on a geographical basis. A VPN will assist you in watching Telemundo Online by hiding your IP address and allowing you to connect to a server in any country, making it look as if you are physically present there. Whenever you try to watch Telemundo outside USA without a VPN, you will get the following geo-restricted message:
This video is unavailable if an ad blocker is running – Please disable and reload the page to start the video.
This is precisely what will allow you to watch Telemundo online from anywhere on the planet. You may fool Telemundo into believing you’re trying to access it from within the United States by using a VPN.
Top 3 VPNs Watch Telemundo outside USA [Quick Overview in May 2022]
Are you short on time? Then take a look at the quick overview of the 3 Best VPNs to watch Telemundo outside USA:
ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in USA, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Telemundo from anywhere. Its price offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and a high-end encryption.
Surfshark: It is a best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Telemundo outside USA or from anywhere in the world that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
NordVPN: This one is a reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 15 highly optimized servers in USA. It comes with 2-year subscription is $3.71 a month and 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
3 best VPNs for watching Telemundo outside USA
To watch Telemundo outside USA, you’ll need a VPN. Here is the list of the three best VPNs:
ExpressVPN – The Best VPN to Watch Telemundo outside USA
- ExpressVPN has a total of 29 high-speed servers located around the United States. These are quick enough to broadcast live video without perceptible latency or buffering.
- This service assures that your activities remain secret at all times, using 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, DNS leak protection, and complete forward secrecy.
- Furthermore, ExpressVPN does not maintain any activity or connection logs, so even if compelled by a third party, they would not be able to divulge your activities.
- Customer service is available by email or live chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as well a 30 day money back gaurantee.
Surfshark – Low-cost VPN to Watch Telemundo outside USA
- Surfshark is one of the most affordable VPN services on the market today. It is the greatest multi-functional VPN for unblocking geo-restricted platforms and downloading torrent files.
- It enables you to surf the Internet anonymously and safely use public Wi-Fi.
- Surfshark’s massive global server network ensures the smoothest streaming possible.
- It has 1041 servers in 61 countries to get the most convenient alternative. Surfshark features servers in every major location, including the United Kingdom.
- Moreover, its CleanWeb feature prevents you from seeing unwanted adverts.
- Your data will be secure thanks to the MultiHop double VPN system and 256-bit AES encryption.
NordVPN – The most Reliable VPN to watch Telemundo outside USA
- NordVPN boasts a massive server network, with over 1600 servers in the United States alone. Even better, each of these is designed to stream high-definition video.
- You can connect up to six devices at once, a single account can safeguard all of your favorite devices.
- This VPN is built to support complex security configurations. By default, it uses 256-bit AES encryption, but you can additionally enable a kill switch, automatic ad filtering, malware monitoring, Tor over VPN, and double
- NordVPN accepts Bitcoin as payment and keeps no logs of personally identifiable information, allowing you to sign up and browse the internet anonymously.
Can I use a Free VPN to Watch Telemundo outside USA?
While free VPNs are appealing solutions for accessing geo-restricted content, you should be aware of their substantial downsides. For starters, most free VPNs have a small number of servers (5-10), which are frequently overburdened with customers, resulting in severely sluggish server speeds and connection drops. Slow streaming speeds are the last thing you want when watching Telemundo outside USA and from anywhere in the world.
Furthermore, because these limited servers and IP addresses receive a lot of traffic, Telemundo can easily detect and block them. As a result, most free VPNs don’t unblock geo-restricted websites. That’s why, I highly recommend subscribing to a premium, reliable, and high-end VPN with no history of recording user data or jeopardizing your online privacy. So, you can securely watch Telemundo in UK and have a wonderful streaming experience.
Compatible Devices to watch Telemundo outside USA
Following are the devices that are compatible to watch Telemundo outside USAs:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
For Android users
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for Telemundo app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Telemundo is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Telemundo in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Telemundo on Roku homescreen and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Telemundo on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Telemundo”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Telemundo has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Telemundo on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “Telemundo” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
For Kodi Users
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Telemundo. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the Telemundo add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Telemundo on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to US server.
- Enter the word ‘Telemundo’ and press enter.
- The ‘Telemundo app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Telemundo app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Telemundo app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Telemundo on Firestick outside USA.
For Apple TV Users
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Telemundo app and you are done.
For Smart TV Users
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Telemundo app on your smart TV, and create free account to start watching.
For PC Users
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Telemundo website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Telemundo, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What to Watch on Telemundo outside USA?
Telemundo has a lot of potential that allows you to watch any Spanish content including TV shows, sports, and drama. Below is a listing of the amazing Spanish shows covered by Telemundo:
- Al Rojo Vivo.
- Case Closed.
- En Casa Con.
- Latinx Now.
- Un Nuevo Dia.
- 100 Day to Fall in Love.
- Al Otro Lado Del Muro.
- Alguien te Mera.
- Bajo El Mismo Cielo.
- Betty En New York.
- Jose Jose.
- La Dona.
- La Fan.
- La Impostora.
- La Patrona.
- La Suerte De Loli.
- Todo Por Mi Hija.
- Un Poquito Tuyo.
- Yo Soy Betty La Fea.
- Pasión prohibida.
- National Football League (NFL)
- Major League Baseball (MLB)
- National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)
- North American Boxing Association (NABA)
Is there a Telemundo app?
Yes, Telemundo has an app available for Android and iOS devices, which you can get from the Google Play Store and App Store, respectively.
In which platform Telemundo is available?
Telemundo is also available to stream on Hulu, Amazon Prime, Fubo, and Sling TV. However, Telemundo shows are also available on Netflix. Most Telemundo series are available on Netflix, including Playing with Fire, Luis Miguel: The Series, 100 Dias Para Enamorarnos, and Mariposa de Barrio.
Can I watch Telemundo outside USA for free?
Telemundo can be viewed for free by visiting the channel’s official website.
Does Telemundo outside USA require a cable subscription?
No, you don’t need a cable TV subscription to watch Telemundo on your preferred devices.
Is Telemundo available in English?
Telemundo is not available in English. Telemundo only broadcasts your favorite shows in Spanish and Portuguese, with no option for switching between languages or adding English subtitles.[/accordion-item][/accordion]
Even if Telemundo is geo-restricted outside USA, you can still watch your favorite Latin and Spanish shows by signing up for one of the VPNs listed above, which are well-known for providing high-end online security. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended with steady fast speed, superb connectivity, and variety, it’s difficult to go wrong!