Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Are you looking for hacks to watch Fox Sports Go Outside US? You can do it but only with a VPN. A premium VPN can help you out with accessing Fox Sports Go outside US. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Fox Sports Go is one of the most widely watched sports networks in USA. The streaming service offers MLB, NFL, Premier League, and everything in between, from boxing to motor racing. However, Fox Sports Go, like most other US-based services, is only available in USA.
In this article, you will find ways to stream Fox Sports Go Outside USA through easy steps. We have listed the 5 best VPNs to watch Fox Sports Go anywhere outside USA.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go Outside USA [Easy Guide in December 2022]
Here is a simple 4-step guide to unblocking Fox Sports Go Outside USA:
Why You Need a VPN to Watch Fox Sports Go Outside US
Fox Sports Go is a premium sports channel enabling you to watch all the sports you want in one place. But it is an American channel and is only available to viewers inside the US region. You will need a VPN to unblock Fox Sports Go Outside US.
“Welcome to FOX Sports GO International Access! As an International user, you can only browse programs available to you.”
Because Fox Sports GO is geo-restricted outside USA, the streaming platform checks to see if an IP address is from a supported region; if it isn’t, the IP address is blocked, and access is denied. However, by using a VPN, you can hide your local IP address and replace it with one from your chosen country. You can watch your favorite sports events on Fox Sports GO from anywhere worldwide if you use a VPN.
Quick Overview: 5 Best VPNs to watch Fox Sports Go outside USA:
- ExpressVPN: This VPN network is safe and reliable, with over 3000 servers worldwide. It has 25 highly optimized servers in the USA. The price that ExpressVPN offers is $6.67/month for its Yearly package with 3 months of free usage.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, highly secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This is a high-bandwidth VPN connection with more than 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well as 15 highly optimized servers in USA. You can get NordVPN for just $3.71/month for its 2-year package.
- Surfshark: It is a budget-friendly VPN and is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network with over 3200 servers spread across the globe. Surfshark offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 monthly for 3 years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Fox Sports Go Outside USA [Detailed Guide in 2022]
VPNs can make your IP address let you watch geo-restricted channels and platforms anywhere, including Fox Sports Go Outside the US. So here is our list of best VPNs to access and stream Fox Sports Go Outside the US.
ExpressVPN – Fastest VPN to Watch Fox Sports Go Outside USA
ExpressVPN is one of the fastest VPNs to watch Fox Sports Go Outside US. Speed is the most distinguishing factor of ExpressVPN, which is why it is our recommended VPN to watch Fox Sports Go Outside US. With 3000+ servers in 94 countries, it offers six separate servers in Hong Kong. The high-speed servers with 256-bit encryption make it secure to stream and watch Fox Sports Go Outside US or anywhere in the world.
Though, ExpressVPN is a bit more expensive than the other VPNs and charges $6.67/month if you buy its annual subscription. Though, the performance of this exclusive VPN is justified by its prices. You can unblock Fubo TV Outside USA, CNBC Outside USA, DirecTV Now outside USA, Tubi TV outside USA, and other channels with this VPN.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Fox Sports Go Outside USA
CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services. The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats. CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature and split tunneling, that ensures you protect your data completely.
CyberGhost provides 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff. CyberGhost costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years, but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Access Fox Sports Go Outside USA
Third, on our list is NordVPN. You can watch Fox Sports Go Outside US with NordVPN. It is reliable with high-speed servers and instant connectivity that unblocks Fox Sports Go Outside US anywhere without any troubles.
NordVPN is known to unblock and access multiple channels like CBS All Access Outside USA, Oxygen TV Outside USA, Paramount Plus outside USA, and others without hassle. It also has some unique features like Double VPN and Cyber Sec. It allows six multi-logins with the same account, and for all of this, it charges only $3.71/moon its 2-year plan.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Unblock Fox Sports Go Outside USA
Surfshark is another industry leader in the industry of VPNs. It would be no wrong to tag Surfshark as the most affordable VPN in the industry. It offers 3200+ servers from 61+ countries which include the US as well. The VPN offers all the data protection and safety features a VPN should have at just $2.49/month.
You can watch multiple platforms, including Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus, anywhere with Surfshark; this VPN also unblocks with major streaming entertainment services such as Hulu Outside USA, Adult Swim Outside USA, Sling TV Outside USA, YouTube TV Outside USA as well as others. And it is renowned for the amazing streaming services that it offers.
Recommended Servers: NewYork, Chicago, and Detroit
AtlasVPN – Pocket-Friendly VPN to access Fox Sports Go Outside US
AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries, providing many options. It also supports unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout its apps.
AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies, including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard and security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Can I watch Fox Sports Go outside USA with a free VPN?
Well, the free VPN might tempt you, but it is surely not a good idea to unblock Fox Sports Go Outside USA. Free VPNs cost nothing monetary; however, they might be making malicious claims of unblocking Fox Sports Go Outside the US. However, these VPNs are not effective enough to do so or are not.
Can I subscribe to Fox Sports Go outside USA?
While Fox Sports Go allows you to sign in using various social media credentials, you still have to enter your cable provider’s login details before you can watch anything. You can’t even add anything to your favorites list without verification, making this method of signing useless outside of the US.
To Fox’s credit, the list of supported cable providers is extensive. They’re all US-based, and you can’t sign up for most of them from another country. There is limited support for over-the-top packages like Sling TV and DirecTV, but these services require a payment method registered in America, so they’re not much help for foreign viewers.
Unless you have an American friend willing to share their login details, there’s no reliable way to register for Fox Sports Go from abroad. If you already have an American cable subscription and want to watch while on vacation, a VPN will allow you to do so.
How to subscribe to Fox Sports Go outside USA Without Cable Using Hulu or Sling TV?
Are you not in the US? Neither have a cable subscription. In that case, you can sign up for SlingTV or Hulu Live TV to stream Fox Sports Go outside USA. Also, you can use a gift card to sign up for Sling TV and Hulu if you don’t have a US payment method.
You can get a VPN to connect to Fox Sports Go. Surfshark, with over 10 reliable servers from the US, can help you out here.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Visit MyGiftCardSupply and search for a Hulu or Sling TV gift card.
- Buy the gift card value you want. You can pay with credit, debit, or PayPal. If you use PayPal, you are asked to verify your identity (to keep you safe from fraud).
- Wait a few minutes to receive the gift card. It will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Go to your TV provider’s homepage.
- Sign up for an account.
- Enter the gift card details from your email and complete the subscription. You will need to enter any valid US zip code, which you can look up online. (I used 10002 in New York.)
- Visit the FOX Sports GO website and sign in with your new TV provider account details.
Fox Sports Go USA Channel List
Fox Sports has various subsidiaries and is the official broadcaster of numerous annual athletic events. The following table shows which sports events are broadcast on which channels:
- Fox Sports 1
- Fox Sports 2
- Fox Sports 3
- Fox Sports 4
- Fox Sports 5
- Sports Play
- Fox Footy
- Fox Sports News
Fox Sports Go USA Streaming Device Compatibility
Following are the devices that are compatible to watch Fox Sports outside USA:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to Watch Fox Sports Go outside USA on Android?
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the Fox Sports Go app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Fox Sports is now available on your Android device.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go outside USA on iOS?
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Fox Sports in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go outside USA on Roku?
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Fox Sports on Roku homescreen, and you are good to go.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go outside USA on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Fox Sports on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Fox Sports”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Fox Sports has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go outside USA on Xbox?
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Fox Sports on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “Fox Sports” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go outside USA on Kodi?
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Fox Sports. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the Fox Sports add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go outside USA on Firestick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Fox Sports on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to US server.
- Enter the word ‘Fox Sports’ and press enter.
- The ‘Fox Sports app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Fox Sports app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Fox Sports app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Fox Sports on Firestick outside USA.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go outside USA on Apple TV ?
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Fox Sports app, and you are done.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go outside USA on Smart TV?
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Fox Sports app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go outside USA on PC?
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Fox Sports website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Fox Sports, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What to watch on Fox Sports Go outside USA?
In addition to showing every game of the FIFA World Cup and the entire US Open golf tournament, Fox Sports Go covers a host of other sporting content. Below, we’ve listed some of the leagues you can expect to see covered on Fox Sports Go.
- Ultimate Fighting Championship
- National Football League
- English Premier League
- National Hockey League
- National Basketball Association
- Major League Baseball
FAQs on Fox Sports Outside USA
Is Fox Sports free streaming platform?
There are no subscription costs for Fox Sports. However, you must have a cable subscription to see the channel’s live and on-demand programming.
Is it possible to watch Fox Sports without a TV Subscription?
You can watch selected footage, but you must log in using your cable provider’s credentials to access live feeds.
Is it essential to create an account to watch Fox Sports?
You don’t have it. Simply log in with the username and password provided by your TV provider and begin watching.
Why Fox Sports Go isn’t working?
There are two possibilities for why the Fox Sports Go app isn’t working. One reason is that your subscription has expired. To continue, you must renew your account. Secondly, your VPN subscription has expired. So check both of them.
Connect to ExpressVPN and never run out of your favorite sports from anywhere. I hope that this article has answered your query about how to watch Fox Sports Go outside USA from any place in the world. So, what are you waiting for? No matter where you are from anywhere, you can watch your favorite sports!
People Also Read: