Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
In this article, you will find out the ways to stream Fox Sports Go Outside US through easy steps. We have listed 3 best VPNs to watch Fox Sports Go anywhere outside US.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go Outside US [Easy Guide in Jan 2022]
Here is a simple 4 step guide to unblocking Fox Sports Go Outside US
Why You Need a VPN to Watch Fox Sports Go Outside US
Fox Sports Go is a premium sports channel that enables you to watch all the sports that you want in one place. But it is an American channel and is only available to viewers inside the US region. This is why you will need a VPN to unblock Fox Sports Go Outside US.
“Welcome to FOX Sports GO International Access! As an International user, you can only browse programs available to you.”
Because Fox Sports GO is geo-restricted outside USA, the streaming platform checks to see if an IP address is from a supported region; if it isn’t, the IP address is blocked, and access is denied. However, by using a VPN, you can hide your local IP address and replace it with one from the country you’ve chosen. You can watch your favorite sports events on Fox Sports GO from anywhere in the world if you use a VPN.
Quick Overview: Best VPNs for Fox Sports Go:
- ExpressVPN: This VPN network is safe and reliable that comes over 3000 servers worldwide. It has 25 highly optimized servers in the USA. The price that ExpressVPN offers is $6.67/month for its Yearly package with 3 months of free usage.
- Surfshark: It is a budget-friendly VPN and is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network with over 3200 servers spread across the globe. Surfshark offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- NordVPN: This is a high-bandwidth VPN connection with more than with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 15 highly optimized servers in USA. You can get NordVPN for just $3.71/month for its 2-year package.
Best VPNs to Watch Fox Sports Go Outside US
VPNs can make your IP address let you watch geo-restricted channels and platforms anywhere including Fox Sports Go Outside the US. So here is our list of best VPNs to access and stream Fox Sports Go Outside the US.
ExpressVPN – Fastest VPN to Watch Fox Sports Go Outside US
ExpressVPN is one of the fastest VPNs to watch Fox Sports Go Outside US. Speed is the most distinguishing factor of ExpressVPN, and this is why it is our recommended VPN to watch Fox Sports Go Outside US. With 3000+ servers in 94 countries, it offers six separate servers in Hong Kong. The high-speed servers with 256-bit encryption make it secure for you to stream and watch Fox Sports Go Outside US or anywhere in the world.
Though, ExpressVPN is a bit expensive than the other VPNs and charges $6.67/month if you buy its annual subscription. Though, the performance of this exclusive VPN is justified for its prices. You can unblock Fubo TV Outside USA, CNBC Outside USA, DirecTV Now outside USA, Tubi TV outside USA, and other channels with this VPN.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Unblock Fox Sports Go Outside US
Surfshark is another industry leader in the industry of VPNs. It would be no wrong to tag Surfshark as the most affordable VPN in the industry. It offers 3200+ servers from 61+ countries which include US as well. The VPN offers all data protection and safety features that a VPN should have at just $2.49/month.
You can watch multiple platforms, including Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus, anywhere with Surfshark, This VPN also unblocks with major streaming entertainment services such as Hulu Outside USA, Adult Swim Outside USA, and Sling TV Outside USA, YouTube TV Outside USA as well as others. and it is renowned for the amazing streaming services that it offers.
Recommended Servers: NewYork, Chicago, and Detroit
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Unblock Fox Sports Go Outside US
Third, on our list is NordVPN. You can watch Fox Sports Go Outside US with NordVPN. It is reliable with high-speed servers and instant connectivity that unblocks Fox Sports Go Outside US anywhere without any troubles.
NordVPN is known to unblock and access multiple channels like CBS All Access Outside USA, Oxygen TV Outside USA, Paramount Plus outside USA, and others without any hassle. It also has some unique features like Double VPN and Cyber Sec. It allows six multi-logins with the same account, and for all of this, it charges only $3.71/moon its 2-year plan.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami
Can I watch Fox Sports Go with a free VPN?
Well, the free VPN might tempt you but it is surely not a good idea to unblock Fox Sports Go Outside US. Free VPNs through cost nothing in monetary terms however they might be making malicious claims of unblocking Fox Sports Go Outside the US. However, these VPNs are not effective enough to do so or are not.
Can I subscribe to Fox Sports Go outside the US?
While Fox Sports Go allows you to sign in using various social media credentials, you still have to enter your cable provider’s login details before you can watch anything. In fact, you can’t even add anything to your favorites list without verification, making this method of signing in all but useless outside of the US.
To Fox’s credit, the list of supported cable providers is extensive. That said, they’re all US-based and you can’t sign up for most of them from another country. There is limited support for over-the-top packages like Sling TV and DirecTV but both of these services require a payment method that’s registered in America, so they’re not much help for foreign viewers.
Unless you have an American friend willing to share their login details with you, there’s no reliable way to register for Fox Sports Go from abroad. That said if you already have an American cable subscription and just want to watch while on vacation, a VPN will allow you to do so.
How to subscribe to Fox Sports Go Without Cable Using Hulu or Sling TV?
Are you not in the US? Neither have a cable subscription? Well, in that case, you can sign up for SlingTV or Hulu Live TV to stream Fox Sports Go. Also, you can use a gift card to sign up for Sling TV and Hulu if you don’t have a US payment method.
You can get a VPN to connect to Fox Sports Go. Surfshark with over 10 reliable servers from US can help you out here.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Visit MyGiftCardSupply and search for a Hulu or Sling TV gift card.
- Buy the gift card value you want. You can pay with credit, debit, or PayPal. If you use PayPal, you are asked to verify your identity (to keep you safe from fraud).
- Wait a few minutes to receive the gift card. It will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Go to your TV provider’s homepage.
- Sign up for an account.
- Enter the gift card details from your email and complete the subscription. You will need to enter any valid US zip code, which you can look up online. (I used 10002 in New York.)
- Visit the FOX Sports GO website and sign in with your new TV provider account details.
For Sports Channel List
Fox Sports has various subsidiaries and is the official broadcaster of numerous athletic events throughout the year. The following table shows which sports events are broadcast on which channels:
- Fox Sports 1
- Fox Sports 2
- Fox Sports 3
- Fox Sports 4
- Fox Sports 5
- Sports Play
- Fox Footy
- Fox Sports News
Fox Sports Go Streaming Device Compatibility
Following are the devices that are compatible to watch Fox Sports outside USA:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
For Android users
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for Fox Sports Go app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Fox Sports is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Fox Sports in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Fox Sports on Roku homescreen and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Fox Sports on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Fox Sports”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Fox Sports has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Fox Sports on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “Fox Sports” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
For Kodi Users
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Fox Sports. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the Fox Sports add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Fox Sports on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to US server.
- Enter the word ‘Fox Sports’ and press enter.
- The ‘Fox Sports app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Fox Sports app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Fox Sports app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Fox Sports on Firestick outside USA.
For Apple TV Users
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Fox Sports app and you are done.
For Smart TV Users
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Fox Sports app on your smart TV, and create free account to start watching.
For PC Users
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Fox Sports website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Fox Sports, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What can I watch on Fox Sports Go?
In addition to showing every game of the FIFA World Cup and the entire US Open golf tournament, Fox Sports Go covers a whole host of other sporting content. Below, we’ve listed some of the leagues you can expect to see covered on Fox Sports Go.
- Ultimate Fighting Championship
- National Football League
- English Premier League
- National Hockey League
- National Basketball Association
- Major League Baseball
Is Fox Sports free streaming platform?
There are no subscription costs for Fox Sports. However, in order to see the channel’s live and on-demand programming, you must have a cable subscription.
Is it possible to watch Fox Sports without a TV Subscription?
You can watch selected footage but you must login in using your cable provider’s credentials to access live feeds.
Is it important to create an account to watch Fox Sports?
You don’t have it. Simply log in with the username and password provided by your TV provider and begin watching.
Why Fox Sports Go isn’t working?
There are just two possibilities for why Fox Sports Go app isn’t working. One reason is that your subscription has expired. To continue, you must renew your account. Secondly, you VPN subscription has expired. So check both of them.
Connect to ExpressVPN and never run out of your favorite sports from anywhere. I hope that this article has answered your query about how to watch Fox Sports Go outside United States from any place in the world. So, what are you waiting for? No matter where you are from anywhere in the world, you can watch your favorite sports!
People Also Read: