Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Are you looking for a way to watch FuboTV outside USA while traveling and living abroad but unfortunately can’t access it because of its geo-restriction policies? Well, here’s a way for you! You can watch FuboTV outside USA just by subscribing to a premium VPN. So, let’s dive in to find out how you can do it!
How to watch FuboTV outside USA [Quick Guide]
To watch FuboTV outside USA, simply follow the steps below:
- Subscribe to a credible VPN and sign up for it (I highly recommend ExpressVPN).
- Download and Install the VPN app.
- Log in to the VPN app using your credentials.
- Go to the servers list and connect to an American server.
- Go to the official website of FuboTV and you will be able to stream it outside USA.
Why do you need a VPN to access FuboTV outside USA?
Just like other US-based streaming platforms, FuboTV is also implying geo-restrictions to comply with copyrights and distribution rights. If you want to access FuboTV outside USA, you will need a premium VPN. A premium VPN will encrypt your device’s internet traffic and transfer it to servers situated around the world. By connecting to a server in the United States, you’ll get a US IP address and so be able to watch FuboTV from anywhere in the world.
However, if you try to access FuboTV outside USA, you will get the following geo-restriction error:
“We’re Sorry. FuboTV content is currently not available in your location”.
To help you bypass them and access FuboTV outside USA, take a look at the 3 best VPNs that can help you watch FuboTV outside USA.
Top 3 VPNs Watch FuboTV outside USA [Quick Overview]
Are you short on time? Then take a look at the quick overview of the 3 Best VPNs to watch FuboTV outside USA:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in USA, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch FuboTV from anywhere. Its price offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN to watch FuboTV outside USA or from anywhere in the world that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 15 highly optimized servers in USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription is $3.67 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The 3 best VPNs for watching FuboTV outside USA
To watch FuboTV outside the USA, you’ll need a VPN. Here is the list of the 3 best VPNs:
ExpressVPN – The Best VPN to Watch FuboTV Outside USA
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch and access FuboTV outside USA because it has the ability to bypass major geo-restriction websites like Netflix, Hulu, and many more.
ExpressVPN protects you from trackers, hackers, government enforcement, and your internet service provider by tunneling you through. It has servers in 94 countries with more than 3000+ servers. It features a high VPN with unlimited bandwidth.
ExpressVPN provides email and live chat assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It uses 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and split tunneling to keep your data safe. DNS and IPv6 leaks are also guarded against. ExpressVPN does not log any information that could be used to identify users, such as IP addresses or browsing history.
You can also watch the following channels with ExpressVPN:
Surfshark – Pocket-friendly VPN to Watch FuboTV Outside USA
This VPN is an affordable option for you to watch FuboTV outside USA. It has a number of extra features, such as double VPN servers and a CleanWeb feature that blocks ads and trackers. While the app is easy to use on all major streaming devices, including Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Android Smart TV, and Firestick. Its live chat and email support are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
It also provides you with a shield-a VPN service with superior security features to help you circumvent. When watching FuboTV outside US private IP addresses, IKEv2, OpenVPN, Shadowsocks, WireGuard®, sophisticated DNS leak protection, strict no-log policy, WebRTC IP Addresses, and much more are all accessible for safe surfing.
You can also watch the following channels with Surfshark
NordVPN – Largest Server Network to Unblock FuboTV outside USA
NordVPN has a large number of optimized servers that are ideal for P2P file-sharing, obtaining a dedicated IP address, and even accessing the internet in countries where online censorship is stringent. NordVPN has a number of features that make it one of the finest VPNs for the money. It can also be used on up to six devices at the same time including major streaming devices.
It also has live chat support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Security, on the other hand, stands out. NordVPN, which is based in Panama, has a stringent no-logs policy. There’s also 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, an ad-blocker, and leak protection for DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC.
You can also watch the following channels with NordVPN:
How to Register for FuboTV from Outside the USA
You must first subscribe to FuboTV in order to watch it on any of your devices. You can create an account on the US App Store, Google Play Store, or Amazon AppStore if you can’t pay with a credit card or other payment method from outside the United States.
You can also use Apple, Amazon, or Google Gift Cards from the United States are required. They can’t be tied to your region in any manner if they’re going to work with your provider.
Top streaming services to watch FuboTV online
Below are some of the top streaming services to watch FuboTV online:
- BBC America
- Comedy Central
- Fox Sports 1
- NFL Network
- National Geographic
- beIN Sports
- Food Network
How to Choose the Best VPNs to Watch FuboTV Outside USA?
Here are a few factors to consider when it comes to choosing the best VPN to watch FuboTV outside USA:
- Must offer the largest number of VPN servers’ locations in USA.
- Provides 3-5 simultaneous connections.
- Delivers unlimited high bandwidth and fast speeds even on long-distance connections with fast speeds and limitless data to let you stream in HD and Ultra HD. All of the VPNs on my list are subjected to speed tests.
- Availability of a free trial as well money-back guarantee.
- It should support all major streaming devices such as Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Android Smart TV, and Firestick but also the ones that normally don’t support VPN including smart TVs and gaming consoles.
- It has super security features along with a strict no-log policy.
Compatible Devices to watch FuboTV outside USA
Following are the devices that are compatible to watch FuboTV outside USA:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Xbox (Watch Hulu on XBOX One)
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to Watch FuboTV Outside USA on your device
If you want to download FuboTV app outside the United States on your devices then here’s how you can do it:
For Android users
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for FuboTV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, FuboTV is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for FuboTV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select FuboTV on Roku home screen and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “FuboTV”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- FuboTV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps“.
- Search for “FuboTV” in the “Xbox Store”.
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
For Kodi Users
- Install a VPN that is compatible with FuboTV. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the FuboTV add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
- Startup your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to US server.
- Enter the word ‘FuboTV’ and press enter.
- The ‘FuboTV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get‘.
- After the FuboTV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the FuboTV app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching FuboTV on Firestick outside USA.
For Apple TV Users
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the FuboTV app and you are done.
For Smart TV Users
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the FuboTV app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
For PC Users
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the FuboTV website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching FuboTV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What Can I watch on FuboTV outside USA?
FuboTV outside USA provides a variety of channels, TV shows, and movies to binge-watch. Here’s a list of the best content to watch on FuboTV outside USA:
Popular Shows to Watch on FuboTV outside USA
- Legends of the Fall
- Terminator 2: Judgement Day
- Basic Instinct
- Total Recall
- John Wick
- Back to the Future
- The House that Jack Built
- Green Book
- The Wizard of Oz
- The Princess Bride
- 12 Monkeys
Popular Movies to Watch on FuboTV outside USA
- Good Morning Football
- Doctor Who
- The Players’ Lounge with Cobi Jones and PJ Harrison
- The Big Bang Theory
- The X Files
- Killing Eve
- Better Call Saul
- Rick and Morty
- Schitt’s Creek
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Penny Dreadful
- Ru Paul’s Drag Race
- Parks and Recreation
Still can’t access FuboTV with a VPN?
If you’re using a premium VPN and still can’t get around FuboTV’s geo-restrictions, it’s most likely because of one of the following issues:
- Your VPN won’t let you access FuboTV.
- Your provider’s servers have been blacklisted by FuboTV.
- FuboTV’s geo-blocking has been strengthened, thus your VPN won’t be able to get over them any longer.
How to watch FuboTV for free?
A 7-day free trial of FuboTV is presently available. As a result, you can watch a week’s worth of stuff for free. Subscriptions begin at $64.99 per month after that. You’ll also need a VPN to access the content if you’re not in the United States. While there are free VPNs available, I do not recommend subscribing to one.
Free VPNs aren’t very effective at getting around geo-restrictions on streaming services like FuboTV, DirecTV outside USA, Tubi TV outside USA, PBS outside USA . Even if you were able to use one to access FuboTV, free VPNs are typically slower, making them unsuitable for binge-watching. Free VPNs, on the other hand, aren’t very secure. In fact, they frequently track and sell user data to third parties.
FAQs on FuboTV Outside USA
Does FuboTV work with a VPN?
Yes, FuboTV work with the VPNs that are mentioned above because not every VPN has the ability to bypass strict geo-restrictions. So, I recommend subscribing to one of the VPNs in this guide.
Can FuboTV block VPNs?
Yes, FuboTV blocks VPNs but if you connect to ExpressVPN, your IP address won’t be detected by FuboTV.
Can I watch Fubo TV away from home?
Right now, FuboTV allows two devices to stream from anywhere but you can watch FuboTV on a different device when you are away from home and someone else is watching it from another device.
How much does FuboTV cost?
The basic package of FuboTV costs, $64.99 a month that includes access to 111 channels, and the Elite plan costs, $79.99 a month that has 158 channels. But you can also add more channels at an additional cost.
Does FuboTV work internationally?
FuboTV is geo-restricted within USA, Canada and Spain. But you can still access FuboTV internationally with a premium VPN by connecting to a US server.
That’s it to how you can watch FuboTV outside USA. I hope this guide has helped you to watch and access FuboTV from any country as well as the 3 best FuboTV VPNs. So, subscribe to one of my recommended VPNs, such as ExpressVPN, NordVPN, or Surfshark, and enjoy complete access to FuboTV content.
People Also Read: