Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Are you looking for a way to watch CNBC outside USA? Since CNBC is geo-restricted outside USA, you can watch CNBC outside USA if you are connected to a premium VPN. Yes, VPN is the only way to access CNBC outside USA.
Is CNBC available Outsie USA? No, CNBS is only accessible in USA and to watch CNBC outside USA you will need a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN and will tell you all the pros and cons of multiple VPNs that have servers in the US.
How to watch CNBC outside USA [Quick Guide in 2022]
To watch CNBC outside the USA, simply follow the steps below:
What is CNBC?
CNBC stands for Consumer News and Business Channel owned by NBCUniversal News Group. It comes under Comcast being an American pay-television business news channel. This channel allows you to watch ‘Market Watch’ and ‘Shark Tank’ as well. Additionally, this channel primarily carries business day coverage of the United States and overall international financial markets.
However, you won’t be able to access CNBC outside USA because of its geo-restrictions. To help you bypass them and access CNBC outside USA, take a look at the 3 best VPNs that can help you watch CNBC outside USA.
Top 5 VPNs Watch CNBC outside USA [Quick Overview]
Are you short on time? Then take a look at the quick overview of the 5 Best VPNs to watch CNBC outside USA:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in USA, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch CNBC outside USA. Its price offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1317 highly optimized server locations in USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 15 highly optimized servers in USA. It comes with 2-year subscription is $3.67 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: t is the best low-cost VPN to watch CNBC outside USA or from anywhere in the world that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 best VPNs for watching CNBC outside USA
To watch CNBC outside the USA, you’ll need a VPN. Here is the list of the 5 best VPNs:
ExpressVPN – The Best VPN to Watch CNBC outside USA
One of the best VPNs available is ExpressVPN. This was understandable given that it was also the fastest and most reliable VPN. Certain big streaming sites, such as Paramount Plus outside USA, and PBS outside USA, can be unblocked with ExpressVPN.
Importantly, big streaming services like Fubo TV Outside USA, Tubi TV outside USA, Fox Sports Go Outside US, and others always have open servers. Another reason why this VPN is so good at unblocking TV streaming sites (that claim to restrict VPNs) is that its software is user-friendly.
Other VPNs tempt customers by promising access to hundreds or thousands of servers in a variety of countries, but ExpressVPN takes a different approach. With ExpressVPN, there are only a few server locations to choose from. Once you’ve chosen your location, the app will take care of the rest. You’ll be sent to the fastest, least-overburdened server available. This basic method is crucial since it keeps ExpressVPN’s servers functioning at optimum speeds and keeps its IPs from being blacklisted in the first place for “abnormal” activity.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access CNBC outside USA
CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services. The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in United States.
Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats. CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff. The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – The most Reliable VPN to watch CNBC outside USA
NordVPN is the most widely used VPN service in the world. It’s easy to understand why. It’s a complex tool that swiftly connects you to a vast network of VPN servers (more on that later). This is due to the fact that NordVPN hired a full-time technical team (to monitor its servers’ connections with popular TV streaming services) and has been aggressively investing in its IP address network in critical locations. It’s also worth mentioning that NordVPN was a forerunner in the creation of Nordlynx technology.
Nordlynx is built using WireGuard, a novel VPN tunneling technology that exceeds current requirements (OpenVPN and IPSec). The benefits, according to NordVPN, include substantially faster transfer speeds when connected to a VPN. Another feature of Nord VPN is that it also unblocks certain streaming services like YouTube TV outside USA, Sling TV outside USA, HBO max outside USA, and many others.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Watch CNBC outside USA
Surfshark allows you to watch CNBC from anywhere in the world. Its key feature is that it can connect an unlimited number of devices at the same time, making it ideal for families with many gadgets per person. CNBC has servers in Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney, so you can access it from anywhere in the world.
Surfshark unblocks Netflix and Hulu as well. The server speeds are fast enough to broadcast 1080p video without any noticeable pauses or quality drops. This VPN offers live chat and email support around the clock, seven days a week.
It also has an ad blocker and a whitelisted one, allowing you to bypass the VPN for specific websites and apps. Surfshark protects your data using 256-bit AES encryption, as well as DNS and IPv6 leak protection. There’s also a kill switch, and a no-logs policy assures that your personal information stays private.
You can also watch the following channels with Surfshark:
AtlasVPN – Budget-Friendly VPN to access CNBC outside USA
AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options. It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Why Do You Need a VPN to watch CNBC outside USA?
CNBC’s live material is available via a variety of streaming providers or straight on the website, however, if you’re outside of the United States, you’ll most likely be blocked owing to geographic content blocking. A Virtual Private Network (VPN) can let you get around those restrictions, as well as those imposed by other streaming services like Netflix and Hulu.
If you want to watch CNBC in Canada, United Kingdom, India, Germany, Australia, France, or anywhere else outside of the United States, you’ll need a VPN. VPNs encrypt your internet traffic and route it through a server in a location of your choice, masking your IP address and ensuring your privacy.
Can I use a Free VPN to Watch CNBC outside the USA?
Although a free VPN will most likely unblock CNBC, we do not advocate using one for various reasons. To make money, several of these sites employ unscrupulous methods like maintaining records and inserting advertising on your browser. They usually only have a limited number of servers and impose data limits. In many circumstances, a free VPN will be slow due to the service’s limited capacity being strained by too many customers. Furthermore, some free VPN services contain malware, which might cause more harm than benefit.
How to subscribe to CNBC outside USA?
If you live outside of the United States of America, follow the steps below to sign up for CNBC.
- Open the ExpressVPN app and connect to the US server.
- Visit the CNBC official website and in the top right corner, click “SIGN IN“.
- Type your login credentials into the boxes provided.
How much CNBC outside USA costs?
While a CNBC subscription is free, a CNBC Pro subscription requires you to input your billing information from the United States. The cost of a monthly CNBC subscription is $29.99, and an annual subscription is $299.99.
How to watch CNBC outside USA without Cable Subscription?
If you want to watch CNBC without cable, you’ll be pleased to learn that there are five services that provide CNBC live streaming. If you’re looking for something special on CNBC, you might be able to take advantage of a free trial, but if you want long-term access, you’ll need to sign in with your cable provider or use one of the services listed below. Here are some streaming options for watching CNBC without cable:
- Hulu Live TV
- YouTube TV
- AT&T TV Now
Compatible Devices to watch CNBC outside USA
Following are the devices that are compatible to watch CNBC outside USA:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
For Android users
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for CNBC app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, CNBC is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for CNBC in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select CNBC on Roku homescreen and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download CNBC on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “CNBC”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- CNBC has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download CNBC on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps“.
- Search for “CNBC” in the “Xbox Store”.
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
For Kodi Users
- Install a VPN that is compatible with CNBC. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the CNBC add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download CNBC on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to US server.
- Enter the word ‘CNBC’ and press enter.
- The ‘CNBC app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get‘.
- After the CNBC app has been installed, open it.
- Open the CNBC app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching CNBC on Firestick outside USA.
For Apple TV Users
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the CNBC app and you are done.
For Smart TV Users
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the CNBC app on your smart TV, and create free account to start watching.
For PC Users
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the CNBC website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching CNBC, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Why can’t I watch CNBC outside USA with a premium VPN? [Quick Fixes]
If you’re having trouble watching CNBC outside USA while connected to the VPN, try the instructions below:
- Clear your browser’s cache, cookies, and history at least once.
- If you have an Android or iOS phone, you should turn off the location services feature.
- Connect to a different VPN server after disconnecting from the current one.
- For more information, contact your VPN provider’s customer success team.
Alternative Ways to watch CNBC outside USA
You can watch CNBC outside USA by subscribing to alternative streaming services instead of signing up for a CNBC subscription. Let’s look at a few of these streaming options.
Watch CNBC outside USA with FuboTV
CNBC is one of the 100+ channels available through a Fubo TV subscription. Depending on the membership plan, monthly subscription costs range from $33 to $64.99. Offers a one-month free trial, which you can use to determine whether the service is worth your time.
Watch CNBC outside USA with Hulu Live TV
CNBC is one of the 65+ streaming channels available on Hulu Live TV. ABC, SYFY, Adult Swin, and other popular channels are available with this service. The membership to Hulu Live TV costs $5.99 a month and includes a seven-day free trial.
Watch CNBC outside USA with YouTube TV
CNBC is one of the more than 85 channels available on YouTube TV. These channels are available to watch on a variety of devices, including PCs, Macs, iOS, Android, Play Station, Xbox, and many others. Many countries do not have access to it. As a result, you’ll need to connect to it using a virtual private network.
What to watch on CNBC outside USA?
Below is the list of some of the best content available on CNBC outside USA:
- Mad Money
- Squawk Box
- The Exchange
- Power Lunch
- Fast Money
- Secret Lives of the Super Rich
- Shark Tank
- CNBC Originals
- Squawk on the Street
- World exchange
- Power lunch
- Street signs
- NHL on NBC
- Morning call
- The Money Wheel
FAQs on CNBC Outside USA
Is CNBC available outside USA?
No, CNBC isn’t officially available outside USA but you can still access it from anywhere in the word by subscribing to a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN.
Can I watch CNBC online outside USA?
Yes, you can watch CNBC online outside USA FuboTV, YouTube TV, and Hulu Live TV but a premium VPN is much needed.
How Can I Watch CNBC On Demand?
If you live in the United States, you can access CNBC on-demand by going to their website or downloading their app. You can utilize a reliable VPN, change your server location to the United States, and employ the above-mentioned solutions if you live outside of the United States.
NBCUniversal owns CNBC, an American pay television business news channel. It began as a partnership between NBC and Cablevision. The network was founded in 1989 and is well-known in the corporate world. But unfortunately, it is geo-restricted outside USA.
However, you can now watch CNBC outside of the United States just by following the above-mentioned steps. You can use any of my recommended VPNs, but ExpressVPN is our top recommendation for safe and uninterrupted access to your favorite shows.
People Also Read: