Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Is Crackle TV available outside USA? No, Crackle TV is not available outside USA and to watch Crackle TV Outside USA you will need a VPN. We recommend you to use ExpressVPN.
Are you looking for a way to watch Crackle TV outside the USA while travelling or living outside USA but unfortunately can’t access it because of its geo-restriction policies? Well, there’s a work around for you! You can watch Crackle TV outside the USA just by subscribing to a premium VPN. So, let’s dive in to find out how you can do it!
How to watch Crackle TV outside USA [Quick Guide in 2022]
To watch Crackle TV outside the USA, simply follow the steps below:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN.
- Download and Install its app.
- Login to the app using your credentials.
- Connect to a USA server from the servers list.
- Now, access Crackle TV service and start streaming.
Why do you need a VPN to access Crackle TV outside USA?
Sony Crackle is an OTT (Over The Top) streaming service based in the United States that offers both original and third-party content. There is, however, a catch! Because of geo-blocking policies, Crackle is only available in the United States. When you try to view Crackle TV outside USA when travelling outside of the United States, you’ll get the following message:
“Thanks for visiting. Unfortunately, we’re not currently available in this region.”
This occurs because Crackle TV is region-locked and only available in the United States. A virtual private network (VPN) encrypts your internet traffic and routes it through one of its own servers. It masks your real IP address and location as a result, giving you more online privacy and to spoof your location.
To help you bypass them and access Crackle TV outside USA, take a look at the 3 best VPNs that can help you watch Crackle TV outside USA.
Top 5 VPNs Watch Crackle TV outside USA [Quick Overview in Oct 2022]
Are you short on time? Then take a look at the quick overview of the 3 Best VPNs to watch Crackle TV outside USA:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in USA, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Crackle TV from anywhere. Its price offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 15 highly optimized servers in USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription is $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Crackle TV outside USA or from anywhere in the world that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs for watching Crackle TV outside USA:
To watch Crackle TV outside the USA, you’ll need a premium VPN. Here is the list of the three best VPNs:
ExpressVPN – The Best VPN to Watch Crackle TV outside the USA:
Because of its fast, dependable servers in over 3,000 locations across 94 countries, ExpressVPN is the best VPN for watching Crackle from overseas. This comprises servers in more than a dozen US locales. Uninterrupted streaming without buffering or lag is possible with unlimited bandwidth. This VPN provides great customer service, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by live chat and email.
However, because the apps are so simple to use, you shouldn’t have too much trouble. ExpressVPN uses 256-bit AES encryption to protect your data. There’s also a kill switch and DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC leak protection. Importantly, ExpressVPN does not maintain any user-identifiable information, such as IP addresses.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Crackle TV outside the USA
CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services. The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats.
CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
NordVPN – Largest Server Network to Unblock Crackle TV outside the USA
Crackle can be unblocked from anywhere with NordVPN. It has a massive network of over 5,500 servers, including 1,500 of them in the United States. This means you can use it to access streaming services like Netflix and Hulu from anywhere in the world. You’ll be relieved to learn that NordVPN supports up to six simultaneous connections per account if you have multiple devices to protect.
When it comes to the type of server you connect to, you have a lot of options. Because NordVPN provides a variety of specialist servers, including P2P, Dedicated IP, and Obfuscated servers, this is possible. There are also Double VPN servers available, which encrypt your internet traffic twice for added security. NordVPN is a no-logs VPN service that includes 256-bit AES encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, and a kill switch.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Watch Crackle TV outside the USA
If you have a lot of devices, Surfshark is a good option because it allows for limitless simultaneous connections. This service has over 1,000 servers spread over 50 countries. This includes servers in two dozen US locales that can unblock Crackle from outside the country. This VPN will also allow you to view Netflix and HBO and other popular streaming services. For HD live streaming, server speeds are more than enough.
Surfshark has a lot of security features, which is one of its benefits. Take the CleanWeb option, for example: it automatically filters advertisements, trackers, and malware. You can also connect to servers that are designed specifically for P2P activity. You’re safeguarded with a kill switch and a rigorous no-logs policy, in addition to 256-bit AES encryption and DNS leak protection. For an added layer of security, MultiHop (Double VPN) servers are available.
AtlasVPN –Pocket-Friendly VPN to access Crackle TV outside the USA
AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options. It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices. AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
How to Create a Crackle TV Account outside USA?
You may now join up for Crackle TV using a VPN account. This is what you must do:
- Connect to an American server using your VPN software.
- Open your favorite browser and go to https://www.crackle.com/.
- Click Sign In in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Sign Up for Free” next.
- Fill in the required information and click Create Account.
- You now have access to Sony Crackle TV account.
Can I watch Crackle TV outside USA with a free VPN?
While using a free VPN to watch Crackle from another country may be enticing, we do not suggest it. To begin with, many free VPNs perform poorly when it comes to unblocking geo-restricted content. This means you won’t be able to watch Crackle TV.
Free VPNs are too slow, because each server has a high user load, there is a lot of lags and buffering when streaming. Although free VPNs’ low performance is bad enough, their lack of security is particularly troubling. Because your data is unlikely to be encrypted, you may be subject to data leaks.
Can I watch Crackle TV online for free outside USA?
Crackle provides absolutely no-cost content, such as free TV episodes and movies. With the help of a premium VPN, you can view it straight on the website or download the Crackle app for your device and watch Sony Crackle for free from anywhere in the world. All you have to do now is connect to your VPN’s US server, and you can begin streaming.
Compatible Devices to watch Crackle TV outside USA
Following are the devices that are compatible to watch Crackle TV outside the United States:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to watch Crackle TV outside USA on your device
If you want to download Crackle TV app outside the United States on your devices then here’s how you can do it:
For Android users
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for Crackle TV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Crackle TV is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Crackle TV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Crackle TV on Roku homescreen and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Crackle TV on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Crackle TV.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Vudu has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Crackle TV on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “Crackle TV” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
For Kodi Users
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Crackle TV. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the Crackle TV add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Crackle TV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to US server.
- Enter the word ‘Crackle TV’ and press enter.
- The ‘Crackle TV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Crackle TV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Crackle TV app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Vudu on Firestick outside USA.
For Apple TV Users
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Crackle TV app and you are done.
For Smart TV Users
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Crackle TV app on your smart TV, and create free account to start watching.
For PC Users
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Crackle TV website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Crackle TV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What to Watch on Crackle TV outside USA?
Crackle TV features a wide range of TV shows, movies including its own original content. However, all of it is available for free to stream on platform making its money through advertising. So, take a look at some of the best content to watch for free on Crackle TV outside USA:
- Devil in a Blue Dress
- Hatfields and McCoys
- StartUp (Sony Crackle Original)
- The Oath
- Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser
- The Social Network
- Kitchen Nightmares
- The Company
- Snatch (Sony Crackle Original)
- Us & Them
- Starsky & Hutch
- The Dictator
- District 9
- Shutter Island
- Take Shelter
- Layer Cake
- The Guard
- In the Line of Fire
FAQs on Crackle TV Outside USA
Does Crackle TV work with a VPN?
Yes, Crackle TV work with the VPNs that are mentioned above because not every VPN has the ability to bypass strict geo-restrictions. So, I recommend to subscribe to one the VPNs in this guide such as, ExpressVPN.
Can Crackle TV block VPNs?
Yes, Crackle TV blocks VPNs but if you connect to ExpressVPN, your IP address won’t be detected by Crackle TV.
Can I watch Crackle TV outside USA without advertisements?
Crackle TV is a free to stream platform that’s why it is supported by the advertisements it shows. So, there’s no way to watch Crackle TV without advertisements.
Where is Crackle TV available?
Although Crackle is available in 21 countries, including the United States, Canada, and Australia, the majority of programming are still unavailable outside of the United States. To watch the entire catalogue of US shows on Crackle from outside the US, you’ll need to utilize a premium VPN service to get a US IP address.
That’s all there is to it for watching Crackle TV outside USA. I hope this guide on watching and accessing Crackle TV in your country, as well as the 5 top Crackle TV VPNs, has been helpful. So, sign up for one of my recommended VPNs, such as ExpressVPN, NordVPN, or Surfshark, and get full access to all of Crackle TV free programming.