Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Disney + is gearing up to celebrate its 2nd birthday by organizing Disney+ Day on November 12 and it has started hinting at some amazing things that fans all around the world will get to witness on that day.
Over the past few months, the Marvel Cinematic Universe has leaped to grow its content base by bringing forth some of the characters that were not so popular or known as side characters. MCU recently released “WandaVision” and “The Falcon and The Winter Soldier” on Disney+. The way they were brought to the limelight has highlighted the characters as some of the most prominent parts of the MCU roster.
Now, we can expect Disney Plus to introduce more new characters, as they have done with Eternals. Nevertheless, the current focus of Disney and its global fanbase is on Disney+ Day, which is just around the corner. Therefore, everyone expects Disney to drop some hints and a sneak peek at what the future holds for MCU fans.
In the growing hype of Disney+ Day, the Mouse House has revealed the schedule for Disney+ Day, which is on November 12, 2012. Not only that, Disney Plus has revealed the most awaited announcements from Marvel Studios will drop at 2:00 pm GMT. Here’s what the press release said:
“On Friday November 12 at 6:00am PT, fans can follow along with @DisneyPlus on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for first looks, new trailers, exclusive clips, and appearances from Disney+ creators and stars for upcoming content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and in select international territories, Star.“
That’s not all; the House of Mouse also stated:
“Disney+ subscribers will also be treated to exclusive on-platform specials from Pixar Animation Studios premiering at 8:00am PT and from Marvel Studios premiering at 8:45am PT, and other surprise sneak peeks.“
Disney also announced the addition of new and popular content titles in their content library:
Additional new and beloved fan-favorite content will make their Disney+ streaming debuts on November 12, including:
– A new documentary titled “The Making of Happier than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles” about Billie Eilish’s recent Disney+ cinematic concert experience
– “Marvel Assembled: The Making of Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings,” a docu-special chronicling the creation of the recent Marvel Studios’ theatrical release
– “Marvel Studios Legends: Hawkeye,” an episode that revisits all of Hawkeye’s epic moments from the MCU in preparation for the upcoming Disney+ Original Series
– The live-action/animated musical fantasy romantic comedy film “Enchanted” from 2007, starring Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey
– The recent Disney Channel Original Movie “Spin” where Rhea, an Indian American teen, discovers her passion for creating DJ mixes that blend her South Asian culture and the world around her
– All episodes of “Fancy Nancy” season 3, which will launch day and date with its premiere on Disney Junior
Kareem Daniel (Chairman, Disney Media, and Entertainment Distribution) said,
“Since launching two years ago, Disney+ has captured the hearts and imaginations of audiences around the world with its best-in-class originals and robust library of beloved films and series.” He added, “With Disney+ Day, we are creating an unparalleled experience for our subscribers as only The Walt Disney Company can.”
Disney and MCU fans worldwide will surely be looking forward to Disney+ Day (November 12) as now it has become more interesting for many. Disney Plus took the world by storm when it launched back in November 2019, and in two years, it has kept on improving and growing. So now, the way it is celebrating its 2nd birthday is surely a splendid way to entice cord-cutters and fans globally towards its service.
So much will be happening on November 12! All eyes are now focused on Disney+ Day, and we’re hoping things turn out the way everyone is expecting. That is all we have for now regarding the Disney Plus Day, and if anything new comes up, we’ll surely update you all!