Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Are you looking for a way to watch Eurosport in USA? Luckily, you can watch Eurosport in USA using my list of the best VPNs for Eurosport. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Eurosport is region-blocked in the USA. But, don’t worry you won’t be missing out on all the exciting action if you’re in the USA, all hail to the 5 best premium VPNs. So, without further ado, let’s figure out how to watch Eurosport in USA.
Unblock Eurosport in USA [Quick Guide in 2022]
Follow the below steps to watch Eurosport in USA with a premium VPN:
Why Do You Need a VPN to watch Eurosport in USA?
Because the network has geo-restricted its content to comply with licensing obligations, Eurosport is only available in European nations. Despite its global popularity, the network is only available in European countries.
Whenever you try to access Eurosport in USA, you will get the error code message:
“This video is unavailable in your country. You may be able to access it on Eurosport Player. More information can be found here”.
Fortunately, a premium VPN can let you get around these geo-restrictions. Using a premium VPN, you can connect to a server in Europe. Eurosport will be unlocked once the system identifies that you are utilizing a European IP address. The only issue is that not every VPN is up to snuff.
Top 5 VPNs to Watch Eurosport in USA [Quick Overview]
Are you short on time? Then take a look at the quick overview of the 5 Best VPNs to watch Eurosport in USA:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 40+ highly optimized servers in Europe, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Eurosport in USA. Its price offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN in USA available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 30+ highly optimized European servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 2500+ servers in Europe for unblocking geo-restricted platforms in the United States. It comes with a 2-year subscription is $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 best VPNs for watching Eurosport in USA
With so many VPN service providers on the market, choosing one might be difficult. There are a few factors to consider when choosing a VPN provider, and luckily, I have put together a list of the 5 best VPNs for watching Eurosport in USA.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Unblock and Watch Eurosport in USA
- ExpressVPN is an excellent VPN service for geo-restricted sports viewing. Because of the fastest speeds accessible, it will give you the best browsing experience of your life.
- It also has over 3,000 servers in 94 countries, which should suffice for even the most dedicated users. Whether you’re watching or torrenting, ExpressVPN’s 256-bit encryption will keep you safe. In terms of security, the service features an automated kill switch, and the company boasts a zero-log policy and private DNS if you’re concerned about privacy.
- With ExpressVPN you can watch Zee5 in USA, Sonyliv in USA, ITV in USA, and many others.
- ExpressVPN also comes with SmartDNS (MediaStreamer), which lets you watch and access Eurosport from anywhere in the world, even if your device doesn’t support VPN connections.
- If you’re concerned about your online privacy, ExpressVPN protects your data with military-grade encryption.
- ExpressVPN’s monthly plans start at $6.67 a month, but it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can test it out for free before committing to one of its monthly or yearly plans.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Eurosport in USA
- Servers: CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- Features: It has a built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries.
- Speed: Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in United States.
- Simultaneous Devices: Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats.
- Protection: CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
- Customer Support: CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- Pricing: The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Most Reliable VPN to watch Eurosport in USA
- It has a large server network with over 5,500 servers in 59 countries, including over 2,400 in the United Kingdom and Europe. P2P, double VPN, and anti-DDoS protection are just a few of the available options.
- You may watch Eurosport and other online networks as well as geo-restricted content from well-known websites.
- NordVPN safeguards your security and privacy with AES-256-bit encryption, perfect forward secrecy, DNS leak protection, and a built-in kill switch. OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, Zero-log policy.
- NordLynx, a bespoke feature in this VPN that is a replica of WireGuard and fulfills similar goals, are among the security protocols and policies included. To ensure that no IP or DNS information is exposed, this VPN employs AES 256-bit encryption and a strict no-logs policy.
- Additional features dedicated streaming mode, and a user-friendly UI make this VPN popular. A 2-year membership to NordVPN costs $3.71 per month.
- Up to 6 connections can be active at the same time with NordVPN.
Surfshark – Low-Cost VPN to Watch Eurosport in USA
- The most cost-effective VPN for viewing Eurosport online is Surfshark. unlike most providers, Surfshark does not impose a limit on the number of devices that can be connected.
- In addition to the United Kingdom, the corporation has 3,200 servers in over 60 nations that’s why you’ll be able to access a wide range of services, including Voot in USA, Crave in USA, CBC in USA, and many others.
- Surfshark is only $2.49 a month, which is a bargain when you consider you can connect an unlimited number of devices.
- Surfshark also offers a 30-day hassle-free refund policy. OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and Aes-256-bit encryption are among the highly secure security protocols and policies offered by Surfshark.
AtlasVPN – Budget-Friendly VPN to access Eurosport in USA
- No. of Servers: AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options.
- Devices: It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- Speed: It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- Pricing: AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- Refund Policy: It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies.
- Features: It also has a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
You can also watch the following channels with NordVPN:
Why Eurosport is geo-restricted in USA?
Using a VPN server to watch Eurosport in the United States is the only way to go. Despite geo-restrictions, limited areas, and regulated app access to channels, you’ll be able to watch on your PC. To put it another way, if someone wants to watch Eurosport, they’ll need an IP address from Europe
Eurosport tracks your location to see if you’re authorized to watch specific types of content (that’s what geo-restrictions are for). It’s a lot to take in, but the short version is that copyright issues are the reason behind these geo-restrictions.
Eurosport only has a European broadcasting license, meaning it can’t offer live sports streaming outside of Europe. Regardless of where on the continent it is located, any European country can use it and enjoy live streaming. So to get around these geo-restrictions, take a look at the 3 best Eurosport VPNs in the USA.
How much does Eurosport cost?
- Eurosport Player Monthly Rolling- £6.99/month.
- Eurosport Player Annual (Paid Monthly) – £4.99/month.
- Eurosport Player Annual (Paid Up Front) – £39.99/year (£3.33/month equivalent)
Can I Use Free VPN to Watch Eurosport in USA?
Although a free VPN can unblock Eurosport in Canada, Australia, or even outside UK, I would never recommend using one again because they have a limited number of servers and a large user base, and they give slow speeds when watching Eurosport or any other geo-blocked service in the United States.
Furthermore, even if you locate a free VPN that unblocks Eurosport, due to free VPN bandwidth limits, you may experience significant buffering and poor video quality. There are only a few servers to connect to, and only a few features to employ.
Compatible Devices to watch Eurosport in USA
You can watch Eurosport in USA, which is compatible with a broad range of platforms and devices, including:
- iOS Devices
- Smart TV
- Android Devices
- Windows 10
- Apple TV
- Android devices
- Xbox One
- iOS devices
- Amazon Fire
For Android users
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the Europe.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for Eurosport app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Eurosport is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the Europe in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the Europe.
- Search for Eurosport in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to European server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Eurosport on Roku homescreen and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Eurosport on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Eurosport”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Eurosport has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Eurosport on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps“.
- Search for “Eurosport” in the “Xbox Store”.
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
For Kodi Users
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Eurosport. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the Europe after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the Eurosport add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Eurosport on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to an European server.
- Enter the word ‘Eurosport’ and press enter.
- The ‘Eurosport app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Eurosport app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Eurosport app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Eurosport on Firestick in USA.
For Apple TV Users
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to an European server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Eurosport app and you are done.
For Smart TV Users
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to an Europe-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Eurosport app on your smart TV, and create free account to start watching.
For PC Users
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to an Europe-based server.
- Go to the Eurosport website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Eurosport , delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What to Watch on Eurosport in USA?
If we’re talking about sports, Eurosport converts the world of sports into your oyster. Eurosport, to put it another way, has it all. Eurosport is available to watch, listen to, and interact with.
Eurosport owns the rights to many of Europe’s most popular athletic events, as well as a handful of foreign events, including the following:
- Football: Including Premier League, Europa League, and Bundesliga
- Rugby: Including the World Cup, Premiership, and Six Nations tournament, Guinness Pro 12, European Cup
- Tennis: All major competitions, Wimbledon, French Open, The Australian Open
- Winter Sports: Including the NHL and world championships in various sports
- Cycling: Including World Championships, Vuelta a Espana, Giro D’Italia.
- and Tour de France
- UCI World Tour: Giro di Lombardia, Liege Bastogne, Liege Paris Roubaix
- Motorsports: Including F1, WRC, and MotoGP
In which European countries can you watch Eurosport?
Here is a list of the countries where Eurosport can be watched if you have the appropriate subscription packages without subscribing to a credible VPN:
- United Kingdom
- San Marino
FAQs on Eurosport in USA
Can I watch Eurosport in USA for free?
Eurosport Player requires a subscription to access. Unless your subscription starts with a free period of access, in which case your Google Play Account will be charged when your Eurosport Pass changes to a paid subscription, your Google Play Account will be charged when you confirm your purchase of a Eurosport Pass.
Can I watch Eurosport on other platforms, such as Amazon Prime?
Yes, Amazon Prime subscribers may watch Eurosport. However, you’ll still have to pay the monthly fee, so it might not be worth it unless you’re already an Amazon Prime member. A monthly or annual subscription to Eurosport Player costs £6.99 per month or £39.99 per year. When you buy it through Prime, it costs the same, but you’ll also require a £7.99 per month Prime subscription. In nations where the standalone subscription is accessible, Eurosport is exclusively offered through Amazon Prime.
Is it legal to use a VPN to watch Eurosport?
Using a VPN to bypass geo-restrictions usually does not violate any laws, though it may violate the terms of service of some sites. However, VPNs are prohibited in a few places, so it’s important to verify local legislation before using one for any reason.
When choosing a VPN, seek one with a lot of speed, a strong connection, and a wide range of servers. That’s why I highly recommend ExpressVPN because it’s a terrific all-rounder at a reasonable price. It is never unreliable, and you can watch Eurosport in USA with confidence, knowing that you will never miss your favorite match again.