Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Is Neon available in Canada? No, Neon is not available in Canada. It is because of geo-restrictions, you can access Neon in Canada by getting a reliable VPN service. We highly suggest ExpressVPN.
Does Neon work in Canada? No, Neon does not work in Canada. However, you can access it by subscribing to a durable VPN service like ExpressVPN. It will assist you in bypassing geo-restrictions.
How to Watch Neon in Canada [Quick Guide Sept 2023]
Can I watch Neon in Canada? No, you cannot watch Neon in Canada. If you want to stream Neon in Canada, subscribe to a paid VPN service. Follow these steps and set up VPN on your device:
- Get a reliable VPN service, we suggest ExpressVPN.
- Open its app and search for a server in New Zealand.
- Connect to that server and open the Neon site/app.
- Log in using your relevant credentials.
- Enjoy streaming!
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Neon in Canada?
Neon is an on-demand online streaming platform operated by Sky Network Television Limited. It provides a huge range of content to its users, which includes tons of popular TV shows and movies for its users.
Viewers who are currently living in Canada cannot stream Neon because of geographical limitations. However, with its unique and prominent range of content and high-quality streaming, it is very much popular outside New Zealand.
Moreover, you can utilize a dependable VPN service which will eventually assist you in surpassing geo-blocks. Not only that, a reliable VPN, like ExpressVPN service that hides your IP address, offers robust privacy features and complete anonymity for secure surfing.
Best VPNs to Watch Neon in Canada [Quick Overview Sept 2023]
Can you watch Neon in Canada? Yes, you can watch Neon in Canada through a VPN, To watch Neon in Canada, feel free to choose among these top 5 VPNs, which will help you bypass geo-restrictions on the site.
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and 1 server in New Zealand. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: It offers a network of 7,000+ servers across 91 countries. These include 13 servers in Auckland to get the New Zealand IP address. CyberGhost will cost you $2.19/mo. for 2 Years + 2 Months with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It has 5700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. 20+ New Zealand VPN servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 100 countries with 1 server location in New Zealand. You can buy Surfshark for $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AtlasVPN: It offers 1000+ servers in 42 countries including New Zealand, Atlas VPN will cost $1.82/mo. for 2 years with 3 months extra. The plan is covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to Sign Up for Neon in Canada?
Wondering Can I Get Neon in Canada? To get Neon in Canada, follow these simple and easy steps we have given below to sign up and access your favorite content.
- Subscribe to a robust VPN service, we suggest ExpressVPN.
- Open its app and explore for a server in New Zealand.
- Connect to that server and open a Neon site.
- Now, you are required to either go for a relevant subscription plan that suits your needs or click on the “Rent Movies Now” option if you are looking to rent movies.
- Next, log in with your credentials and set a password.
- Agree to all the terms and conditions.
- Add your payment details to proceed with the payment.
- Enjoy watching your favorite content!
Note: Neon offers a week-long free trial, so make sure you are aware of that and cancel the free trial before you are charged money for your subscription.
Top 5 VPNs to Watch Neon in Canada [Complete Guide Sept 2023]
Can you get Neon in Canada? No, you cannot get Neon in Canada. However, you will access it by getting a durable VPN service. Below are some of our top picks to stream Neon in Canada:
ExpressVPN: Best VPN for Neon in Canada
ExpressVPN contains fast-streaming speeds, unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 chat support, and strong compatibility with almost all popular devices and operating systems, including but not limited to Windows, iOS, Android, Firestick, Apple TV, Smart TV, Xbox, etc.
It contains approximately 3000 lightning-fast servers in 90+ countries and 500+ fastest servers in the United States, which helps immensely with ad-free and buffering-free streaming at any time or location.
ExpressVPN has a subscription fee of around $6.67 per month for its yearly package, offering 3 months of free streaming. It is a risk-free VPN with a 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
CyberGhost: Secure VPN for Neon in Canada
With more than 7,000 servers across 91 countries, CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is, which varies in countries across the globe. For example, it provides 73.41 Mbps of downloading speed in the US, making it among its most impressive features.
CyberGhost allows you to connect to a consecutive 7 devices simultaneously and provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols. For instance, it includes the kill switch feature and split tunneling, providing iron-clad security for your data.
For any queries, it also provides you with a 24/7 live chat to communicate with the customer support officers—CyberGhost costs around $2.18 per month for 3 years. Users can get 3 months free, along with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN: Largest Server Network for Neon in Canada
NordVPN is also among the most popular VPNs worldwide due to its highly secure features that help guard the privacy of its users. In addition, it is ideal for online streaming as it doesn’t allow buffering, ads, or other hassles that ruin the smooth streaming experience.
With approximately 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries and 15 highly optimized servers in Canada, its quality speaks for itself when it is used for online streaming. NordVPN contains a 2-year-long subscription, with $3.71 per month. Its 2-year plan is 72% off with 3 months FREE, including a 30-day money-back guarantee.
It can connect to up to 6 devices at one time and allows users the utmost reliability in their streaming experience. Furthermore, users can consult a 24/7 free service to resolve any issues they may face during their subscription period.
Surfshark: Budget-Friendly VPN for Neon in Canada
Surfshark takes the lead in industry-leading encryption, making the user experience extremely secure and reliable for anyone subscribing to it. Your anonymity will not be compromised as you use this VPN to stream your content in the finest print.
Being among the most budget-friendly VPNs for people to easily afford, especially students, its $2.49 per month for its 2-year package is almost too good to be true. In addition, Surfshark offers around 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized Canada servers, and infinite ongoing connections for users.
AtlasVPN: Affordable VPN for Neon in Canada
With around 750+ servers in 39 countries, AtlasVPN has made its mark in the list of top VPNs worldwide. You can connect to as many devices with its subscription as you want. Aside from its speed, its supersonic web surfer system ensures that the internet speed remains consistent and high-quality throughout the apps.
AtlasVPN costs around $1.99 monthly for 3 years, with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee. In addition, its high-quality security protocols and policies, including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard and security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption, make it almost a steal to use AtlasVPN at a stunningly low price.
How Much Does Neon Cost?
For people who want to subscribe to a Neon plan, here is what they charge their customers:
A Neon subscription costs around $17.99 (23.68 CAD) for their basic plan and $12.99 (17.10 CAD) for their standard Plan, while their annual plan costs around $179.99 (236.95 CAD). Make sure to use a PayPal account or a credit card to subscribe to their packages.
Which Devices Are Compatible with Neon in Canada?
Where can I watch Neon TV? Following are the devices which are compatible with Neon in Canada.
- Smart TVs
- PlayStation 4
- Windows PC
- LG TV
How Can I Watch Neon in Canada on my iOS?
Follow the steps below to get the Neon app on all your Apple devices.
- Download and get a robust VPN service, like ExpressVPN.
- Search for a server in New Zealand on the app and connect to it.
- Open the Settings on your device and change your location to New Zealand.
- Please search for the Neon app on the app store and install it.
- Sign in using your login information and watch easily.
How Can I Watch Neon in Canada on my Android?
Android users also need the Neon app, as they can download it on their devices and stream content whenever they want.
- Install and subscribe to a reliable VPN service, preferably ExpressVPN.
- Please search for a server in New Zealand on the app and connect to it.
- Open Google Play Store and delete its cache and data history.
- Search for the Neon app and install it.
- Log in using your relevant credentials and stream anywhere you want!
How to Stream Neon in Canada on a PC (Windows & Mac)?
To stream Neon on your computer running Windows or Mac, follow these simple steps:
- Select a trustworthy VPN service, we suggest ExpressVPN.
- Download the VPN client app for your operating system.
- Open the VPN app and connect to a server in New Zealand.
- Click on a web browser and go to the official Neon website.
- Log in to your Neon account or sign up with your credentials.
- Once logged in, you can stream the vast content library of Neon on your computer.
How to Stream Neon in Canada on Smart TV?
To stream Neon on your Smart TV, follow these simple steps:
- Make sure that your Smart TV is connected to the internet.
- Choose a durable VPN service, such as ExpressVPN.
- Configure the VPN on your router.
- Connect to a server in New Zealand through the VPN.
- On your Smart TV, open the Neon app or open a web browser.
- Go to the official Neon website and log in to your account.
- You should now be able to watch Neon content on your Smart TV.
How to Get Neon in Canada on LG TV?
To get Neon on your LG TV, follow these simple steps:
- Ensure that your LG TV is connected to the internet.
- Pick a premium VPN service, like ExpressVPN.
- Configure the VPN on your router.
- Connect to a server in New Zealand through the VPN.
- Go to the LG Content Store and look for the Neon app.
- Install the Neon app on your LG TV.
- Launch the Neon app and log in to your account.
- You should now be able to get all of your favorite Neon content on your LG TV.
How to Stream Neon in Canada on Roku?
To stream Neon on your Roku device, follow these easy steps:
- Connect your Roku device to your TV and ensure it’s connected to the internet.
- Choose a robust VPN; we suggest ExpressVPN.
- Configure the VPN on your router.
- Select a server in New Zealand.
- Go to the Roku Channel Store.
- Look for the Neon app and add it to your Roku channels.
- Open the Neon app on your Roku device.
- Log in to your Neon account.
- Now you can access Neon’s content on your Roku device.
How to Access Neon in Canada on Firestick?
To access Neon on your Firestick, follow these simple steps:
- Connect your Firestick to your TV and ensure it’s connected to the internet.
- Select a durable VPN service, like ExpressVPN.
- Download the VPN app on your Firestick from the Amazon Appstore.
- Click the VPN app on your Firestick and connect to a server in New Zealand.
- Go to the Amazon Appstore on Firestick.
- Look for the Neon app and download it on your Firestick.
- Open the Neon app on your Firestick.
- Log in to your Neon account with your credentials.
- Enjoy streaming.
What to Stream on Neon in Canada in 2023?
Neon offers a vast variety of content for its users to stream. Here are some of the recommendations of TV shows and movies you can easily stream on Neon in Canada.
Top TV Shows to Watch on Neon in Canada
Here are some top TV shows you need to watch on Neon in Canada:
- We Own This City
- We Are Lady Parts
- The Time Traveller’s Wife
- The Staircase
- Winning Time: The Rise Of The Lakers Dynasty
Best Movies to Stream on Neon in Canada
Here are some of the best movies to stream on Neon in Canada:
- Girls Trip
- Hidden Figures
- La La Land
- Thor Ragnarok
FAQs – Neon in Canada
Can You Watch Neon in Canada with a Free VPN?
Yes, however, using a free VPN poses a security risk because it compromises your privacy. They have become more susceptible to cyberattacks, exposing their data to third-party apps. We recommend using a high-quality, dependable VPN like ExpressVPN to watch Neon in Canada.
Is Neon streaming free?
No, you need to buy a Neon subscription to stream which will cost you $17.99 (23.68 CAD) for their basic plan.
Is Neon TV worth it?
Yes, Neon has some of the best content to watch as it has some high-quality tv shows, movies, and miniseries, Neon has the best quality content.
Is it Legal to Watch Neon in Canada with a VPN?
Yes. While using a VPN to watch Neon in Canada is allowed, you should be aware of local regulations.
In What Countries Is Neon Available?
Only in New Zealand is Neon available. However, if you live outside of New Zealand and attempt to stream Neon, consider signing up for a reliable VPN service. We heartily recommend ExpressVPN.
Sadly, Neon is not available in Canada due to geo-restrictions. However, if you still want to access it, you have to get a trustworthy VPN service. We highly suggest ExpressVPN. It will assist you in bypassing geo-restrictions and offers top-notch privacy features and anonymity.