Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Can you watch Spark Sport outside New Zealand in 2023? Yes, you can watch Spark Sport outside New Zealand using a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
Can I watch Spark Sport outside New Zealand? Yes, you can watch Spark Sport outside New Zealand by using a premium VPN to help them access content blocked in their region.
Spark Sport features content related to the sporting events streamed in New Zealand. Unfortunately, the content of this site is geo-restricted for people who do not live there. But when there’s a will, there’s a way (especially if we are involved).
Using a paid VPN with premium features, like ExpressVPN, will help ease your affairs regarding watching Spark Sport regardless of where you are.
How to Watch Spark Sport outside New Zealand [Quick Steps Sept 2023
Watching Spark Sport outside New Zealand will no longer be a hassle. Follow the steps that are mentioned below and stream your favorite sports now!
- Select any VPN which you prefer and install it on your device. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Subscribe to its package.
- Launch the app and select any server from New Zealand.
- Open the Spark Sport Website and choose whichever sports you wish to stream.
- Stream away!
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Spark Sport Outside NZ?
Often, there are times when we wish to access content that we are fond of, but they are only available in our home countries due to several geo-restrictions. This makes us either miss the content entirely or go for its cheap alternatives, which ruin the quality and experience.
When it comes to streaming sports, the obsession is entirely different for each fan, so even alternatives only work if they exist in the first place. So, to block the geo-restrictions and access sites that are banned in your region, it is vital to use a reliable and premium VPN. If you ask us, we strongly recommend ExpressVPN.
It is important to remember that only using a paid VPN will do the job for you because a free VPN can expose your IP address to the relevant authorities as well as make your data vulnerable for cybercriminals to access and misuse.
So, it would help if you had a VPN to bypass the restrictions set by the site and the government in both regions and stream your favorite sports in top-notch quality.
Best VPNs to Watch Spark Sport Outside New Zealand [Rapid Guide Sept 2023
Stream the best sporting events on Spark Sport by opting for a VPN among these top 5 ones we have shortlisted for your convenience.
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch TG4 from anywhere. It costs around $6.67 monthly for its yearly package and 3 months of free streaming. In addition, ExpressVPN is a risk-free VPN with a 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries. It contains fast speed, highly secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs around $2.18 per month for 3 years. Users can get 3 months free, with a 45-day money-back guarantee and full-day active chat support.
- NordVPN: It contains 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries and 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It includes a 2-year-long subscription, with $3.71 per month. Its 2-year plan is 72% off with 3 months FREE, including a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best affordable VPN, costing only $2.49 per month for its 2-year package. It offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited ongoing connections.
- AtlasVPN: With over 750 servers, rapid connections, secure policies, and robust security features, AtlasVPN takes the lead. It costs around $1.99 monthly for 3 years, with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
ExpressVPN: Best VPN for Spark Sport Outside NZ
ExpressVPN contains fast-streaming speeds, unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 chat support, and strong compatibility with almost all popular devices and operating systems, including Windows, iOS, Android, Firestick, Apple TV, Smart TV, Xbox, etc.
ExpressVPN contains approximately 3000 lightning-fast servers in 90+ countries and 500+ fastest servers in the United States, which helps immensely with ad-free and buffering-free streaming at any time or location. It also has a monthly subscription fee of around $6.67 for its yearly package.
This package offers 3 months of free streaming. It is a risk-free VPN with a 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
CyberGhost: Secure VPN for Spark Sport Outside NZ
CyberGhost has more than 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which lets you know how fast your internet speed is. However, it varies in countries across the globe. For instance, it provides 73.41 Mbps of downloading speed in the US, making it among its most impressive features.
It lets you connect to consecutive 7 devices simultaneously and provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols. CyberGhost also includes the kill switch feature and split tunneling, providing iron-clad security for your data.
For any issues, it also provides you with a 24/7 live chat to communicate with the customer support officers. CyberGhost costs around $2.18 per month for 3 years, where the users can get 3 months free, along with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN: Largest Server Network for Spark Sport Outside NZ
It is also among the most popular VPNs worldwide due to its highly secure features that help guard the privacy of its users. In addition, it is ideal for online streaming as it doesn’t allow buffering, ads, or other hassles that ruin the smooth streaming experience.
With approximately 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries and 15 highly optimized servers in the USA, its quality speaks for itself when it is used for online streaming. NordVPN contains a 2-year-long subscription, with $3.71 per month. Its 2-year plan is 72% off with 3 months FREE, including a 30-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN can connect to up to 6 devices at one time and allows users the utmost reliability in their streaming experience. Furthermore, users can consult a 24/7 free service to resolve any issues they may face during their subscription period.
Surfshark: Budget-Friendly VPN for Spark Sport Outside NZ
Surfshark excels in industry-leading encryption, making the user experience extremely secure and reliable for anyone subscribing to it. Your anonymity will not be compromised as you use this VPN to stream your content in the finest print.
It is also the most affordable VPN for people, as its $2.49 per month for its 2-year package is the one to remember. In addition, Surfshark offers around 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and infinite ongoing connections for users.
AtlasVPN: Affordable VPN for Spark Sport Outside NZ
With around 750+ servers in 39 countries, AtlasVPN has made its mark in the list of top VPNs worldwide. You can connect to as many devices with its subscription as you want. Aside from its speed, its supersonic web surfer system ensures that the internet speed remains consistent and high-quality throughout the apps.
AtlasVPN costs around $1.99 monthly for 3 years, with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee. In addition, its high-quality security protocols and policies, including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard and security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption, make it almost a steal to use AtlasVPN at a stunningly low price.
How Much Does Spark Sport Subscription Cost?
Spark Sport has different packages for their streaming service, i.e., monthly, half-yearly, and yearly. The details of their packages are as follows:
- Monthly: NZ$24.99/month
- Half-yearly: NZ$135/6 months
- Yearly: NZ$255/year
While residing outside of NZ, you would need to use someone else’s credit card to subscribe. Moreover, signing up will earn you a week-long free trial for your ease.
Which Devices are Compatible with Spark Sport Outside NZ?
Spark Sport is compatible with various popular devices, such as:
- Smart TV (Samsung and Apple both)
- Amazon Firestick
- Google Chromecast
Can I watch Spark Sport on my iPhone?
Streaming your favorite sports on Spark Sports is no longer a hassle. So, take your iPhone out now and follow these steps.
- Open the Settings option on your iPhone and change your region on Apple ID to New Zealand.
- Please select your preferred VPN and subscribe to its package. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download the VPN app on your phone, and select a server from New Zealand.
- Go to Apple Store and change your region to New Zealand.
- Search for the Spark Sport app and install it.
- Sign into the app using your credentials and stream to your heart’s content.
Does Android have Spark Sport?
Here is a way for Android users to watch Spark Sports outside New Zealand in 2022.
- Opt for your preferred paid VPN and subscribe to its package. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download its app on your device and select a server from New Zealand.
- Create a new Google account on your device and select New Zealand as your server.
- Log into the account, and visit Google Play Store.
- Search for the Spark Sport app and install it.
- Log into it using your details and enjoy streaming!
What to Watch on Spark Sport Outside New Zealand in 2023?
Several sporting contents will stream on Spark Sport outside New Zealand in 2023. Some of the most popular among them are as follows.
- Horse Racing
Is it legal to watch Spark Sport outside NZ with a VPN?
Yes, it is perfectly legal to watch Spark Sport outside New Zealand with a VPN that is legal and reliable. For this, we recommend ExpressVPN due to its premium features and benefits. However, to be safer, you should check your country’s VPN laws and be good to go.
Can I watch Spark Sport outside NZ with a free VPN?
You can watch Spark Sport outside of New Zealand with a free VPN. However, it would not be secure since free VPNs fail to protect your IP address from being recognized by relevant authorities and third-party involvements. Not only that but their speed and quality could be better, hence making their purpose functional but unreliable.
Can I get Spark Sport for free?
You can go for Spark Sport’s Freebies plan, which offers limited streaming of sporting events both live and on-demand. You can also get six months free if you opt for a NZ$59.99 or above monthly plan.
With the kind of popular sporting content that it streams on its platform, it is no surprise that Spark Sport has a vast number of audiences on a global level. With the passion that comes with being a sports fan, Spark Sport provides precisely what they look for and more.
So, for everyone who is distressed from missing out on their favorite sports due to them not living in New Zealand, they can use this blog as a guide to gain access to some of the top sports events, both live and on-demand. And make sure to subscribe to a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN to access the site in the first place.