Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
If you are looking for a way to watch Voot outside India, you will need a VPN because Voot is geo-restricted outside India. Voot is a geo-restricted channel and thus you need a VPN to access Voot outside India. So, keep reading to find out how to use a VPN to access Voot outside India or anywhere else in the world. Let’s dive in without further ado!
How to Watch Voot outside India [Step by Step Guide in 2022]
Follow this five-step guide to know how to use a VPN to watch Voot outside India or anywhere else other than India.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN.
- Download and Install its app.
- Login to the app using your credentials.
- Connect to an Indian server from the servers list.
- Now, access Voot service and start streaming.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Voot outside India?
The only way to bypass Voot’s geo-restriction is to subscribe to a VPN with servers in India and high-speed servers for smooth streaming. A VPN will mask your true geographical location and online identity by masking your DNS and IP address, making you appear as a local to the host server. Your traffic is secure, and you remain anonymous, thanks to the strong encryption provided by a VPN.
If you try to access Voot directly from UK, Australia, USA, Canada or any other country outside India, you will get the following message:
“We’re expanding one step at a time. As flattered as we are to know how eager you are to consume our content, we’re working hard as we can give you the entertainment you deserve. Until then, we’re only available in India. Stay tuned and we’ll reach out to you when we’re available in your country.”
When you subscribe to a VPN service, you also become anonymous online. When you connect to a remote server, your IP address switches from the real one that indicates your location to a virtual one that displays the remote server’s location as your real one.
Top 5 VPNs Watch Voot outside India [Quick Overview in May 2022]
Are you short on time? Then take a look at the quick overview of the 5 Best VPNs to watch Voot outside India from anywhere in the world:
ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 3 highly optimized server locations in India, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Voot outside India. Its price offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 24 highly optimized server locations in India, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 36 highly optimized servers in India. It comes with a 2-year subscription is $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network outside India that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 3 highly optimized Indian servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and multiple highly optimized server locations in India, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Voot Outside India [Updated 2022]
To watch Voot outside India, you’ll need a VPN. Here is the list of the 5 best VPNs:
ExpressVPN – Fastest Speed VPN to Watch Voot Outside India
- It offers a vast network of over 3,000 servers spread across 160 cities in 94 countries and browser extensions like WebRTC leak filtering, location spoofing, and HTTPS Everywhere support.
- It has its own super-fast and secure VPN protocol to browser extensions such as WebRTC leak blocking, location spoofing.
- Its charges $6.67 per month for its 1-year plan and it is also giving 3-months extra, which makes it a package of 15-months.
- ExpressVPN’s TrustedServer technology runs servers on RAM rather than disc storage to protect your privacy. That is, all information stored on ExpressVPN servers about your online activity is deleted immediately after your session ends.
- The security protocols are somehow AES-256 bit encryption techniques, OpenVPN, L2TP, and a Kill switch, indicating to the users about any data vulnerability.
- Split tunnelling keeps the connection safe from any unauthorized activity and sends data packets in a secured format, whereas DNS servers keep the identity of the users protected.
- It unblocks numerous websites, and the Voot channel is one of them, with a wide range of servers for fast streaming. express vpn featured
- It works perfectly with Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, Apple TV, and other devices.
- The truly outstanding feature is ExpressVPN’s support, which is available via live chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Voot Outside India
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost Provides you with 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in United States.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all viruses.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunnelling that ensures you protect your data completely.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Stream Voot outside India
- NordVPN’s Netflix unblocking, P2P optimized servers, NordLynx accelerated speeds, and Bitcoin support makes it a compelling option. Regular OpenVPN speeds can be inconsistent in some locations, and the app interfaces aren’t the best, but this is a good VPN with plenty to offer users of all skill levels.
- NordVPN’s torrent support is a definite plus, and there’s plenty to like in terms of privacy, with plenty of smart features to keep you safe and anonymous online.
- The NordVPN network has 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries that also have support for six simultaneous connections along with the 30-day money-back guarantee, which is worth mentioning as a high-quality jack-of-all-trades VPN.
- NordVPN is highly admissible and secured when it comes to secure surfing, with device compatibilities like Windows, Android, iOS, Apple TV, Sling TV, and other mediums.
- The server count starts from 5522 in 59 countries, and India has a Live Chat option for customer services.
- The pricing package starts from $3.71 per month, for 2-years.
Surfshark – Pocket-friendly VPN to Unblock and Watch Voot outside India
- Despite being a relatively new player in the VPN market, Surfshark has one of the most extensive server selections among its competitors. They now have over 3200 servers in 65 countries around the world.
- Surfshark’s lightweight VPN proxy add-on provides unrestricted internet access and digital privacy.
- The remarkable thing about Surfshark’s speed is that its average speeds aren’t battling to overcome significant speed losses in any given test region.
- The Live Chat option enables users to respond to their inquiries instantly while maintaining an uninterrupted connection.
- Surfshark’s most exciting feature is a kill-switch with a Zero log policy with no restrictions on device connectivity and works flawlessly with multiple logins.
- It unblocks all geo-restricted websites, with encryption techniques like, AES-256 bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, Kill-Switch, and a DNS server that protects user’s identity whenever they visit any website.
- Moreover, there is a 24/7 Live Chat option available for customers, with an instant response back!
- The pricing package it offers is $2.49 for its 2-year plan.
AtlasVPN – Pocket-Friendly VPN to access Voot Outside India
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options.
- It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed.
- AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It also features highly safe security protocols and policies including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Can I use Free VPN to Watch Voot outside India?
Yes, you can use a free VPN provider to watch Voot outside India, but I would not recommend you to opt for it. The reason is, free VPNs provide poor service and security and they are not reliable at all. Free VPNs do not have the same level of security as the premium VPNs, nor do they provide the same security protocols. This is why IP and DNS leaks are a common issue with free VPNs. If you want to watch Voot outside India without any hassle then I highly recommend that you use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN, which has highly secure and amazingly fast servers all around the world.
How much does Voot cost?
Voot offers two subscription plans:
- Monthly plan: ₹99
- Yearly plan: ₹399
How to Subscribe to Voot outside India?
The monthly subscription ofVoot outside India costs INR 99 and the annual subscription costs INR 499, you can convert Indian currency into yours. Regardless of your location, you can sign up for Voot Select using a VPN. If you need to, take the following simple steps:
- To begin, launch your VPN and connect to an Indian server.
- Open your Voot account and look for an “upgrade button” in the top-left corner.
- Select it by clicking on it.
- Now, choose the plan to which you want to subscribe. For the payment, enter your credit card information.
- Wait for the confirmation email to arrive (it should only take a few minutes).
- Finally, now you can start watching Voot Select premium content outside of India by launching your application!
How to Get Voot Select outside India?
If you want to get Voot select outside India then follow the below steps:
- Select the upgrade option after you’ve finished logging in to the Voot app.
- Select your preferred plan and provide your payment information.
- A confirmation of your chosen plan will be sent to you.
Voot is available in Indian for free, without any extra charges, and streams all the latest episodes of Big Boss 15th season, on high demand from the users. People who are fans of BigBoss from the USA, UK, and other foreign countries, can not stream all of their favorite shows on Voot because of the restriction.
How to Watch Voot outside India for Free?
I will never suggest anyone get their devices connected to a free VPN for streaming any channel. It is because there are a list of vulnerabilities associated with an open connection like;
- Ambiguity about servers allocation
- Identity Theft
- Selling users activity to third-party
- Log Maintenance
- No Kill Switch
So, it’s better to go for a secured and private connection then to watch Voot outside India in your country for free. It might cost you a little, but still, you can search all the required content staying in your region.
Compatible Devices to watch Voot outside India
Following are the devices that are compatible to watch Voot outside the India:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
For Android users
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in India.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for Voot app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Voot is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the India in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the India.
- Search for Voot in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to Indian server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Voot on Roku homescreen and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Voot on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Voot”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Voot has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Voot on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “Voot ” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
For Kodi Users
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Voot. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in India after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the Voot add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Voot on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to an Indian server.
- Enter the word ‘Voot ’ and press enter.
- The ‘Voot app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Voot app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Voot app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Voot on Firestick outside India.
For Apple TV Users
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to an Indian server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Voot app and you are done.
For Smart TV Users
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a India-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Voot app on your smart TV, and create free account to start watching.
For PC Users
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a India-based server.
- Go to the Voot website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Voot , delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What to watch on Voot outside India?
You can now watch a variety of top shows from top channels on Voot without any difficulty. Use our mentioned steps above to watch Voot outside of India and have the opportunity to watch some of the most fantastic TV shows for free.
The top channels to Watch on Voot outside India
- Voot eSports
Voot Originals Feature Shows
- Time Out
- Shaadi Boys
- Chinese Bhasad
- It’s Not That Simple
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan S03
- Yo Ke Hua Bro
- Stupid Man Smart Phone
Must-watch shows to Watch on Voot outside India
- Bigg Boss
- Shaadi Boys
- JDJ (Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa)
- Taranath Tantrik
- Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
- Balika Vadhu
- Comedy Nights Bachao
- Coke Studio
- Feet Up with The Stars
- Marzi Asura
- American’s Got Talent
- Britain’s Got Talent
- Martha Bakes
Does Voot work outside India?
Voot channel doesn’t work outside India because it’s only made available in the Indian region; apart from it, a secured VPN connection must enjoy fast streaming!
How Do I Access Voot outside India?
You can access Voot outside India with a secured VPN connection after getting your devices connected to an India server.
How to watch Voot video outside India without VPN?
There is no other way to stream Voot without a VPN connection because it’s geo-restricted.
Is the Voot channel free in India?
Voot is freely available in the Indian region, making it easier for users to surf online without any hurdle. However, outside India or Voot outside India will cost you a premium VPN.
Can you watch Voot outside India?
Voot is basically an Indian Entertainment Platform, with millions of users who are looking forward to the Indian series, and shows VPN. But still, it’s not available easily outside India, and you have to get your devices connected to a secure VPN network.
Which country does Voot works in?
Voot is available in India and United Kingdom, United States (with Sling TV subscription) only. Apart from these regions, you have to get your devices connected with a VPN to bypass the restriction and enjoy a secure connection.
Voot is a big hit with Indian moviegoers, and its popularity is skyrocketing. Despite the fact that the site is currently only available in India, the company intends to increase its global reach. However, for the time being, VPNs are the only option to watch Voot outside India.