Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Valentine’s Day is around the corner, which means Happy (almost) Valentine’s Day to all the lovers out there! So if snuggling up and binge watching are your plans with your partners this Valentines Day then Hulu has got you covered with 15 Best Romance Movies on Hulu to watch this Valentine’s Day!
Even though, there are many ways to romance up your intimate home date night, but snuggling up and binge watching with your partner is never a bad idea. So if you want to enjoy huge, dramatic romances like If Beale Street Could Talk and Titanic, or rom-com movies on Hulu Palm Springs and Playing It Cool, or you just want to see something erotica like Endless or Friend with Benefits, you’ve come to the right place.
Hulu provides access to a large movie library, much to the joy of cinephiles everywhere. While there are films of many genres available on Hulu, the amount of romances available is particularly amazing. From wonderful comedies to heartbreaking dramas, these flicks will make you swoon.
Hulu has a romance movie for everyone, whether you’re a die-hard fan of love stories or a curious beginner eager to dive into the genre for the first time. With this list of the 15 Best Romance Movies on Hulu, we’re here to help you fall in love with your partner, again (or incase if you are single!)
So, here’s a list of the 15 Best Romance Movies on Hulu to binge watch right now! However, if you want to watch Hulu outside USA and concerned that Hulu is geo-restricted in your country, then the good news is that a modern-day technology is here to rescue you from this with the best Hulu VPNs, allowing you to stream all of its content from anywhere in the world.
5 Top VPNs to watch Best Romance Movies on Hulu outside USA:
Since Hulu is geo-restricted outside USA, take a look at the quick overview of the 3 Best Hulu VPNs to watch and access Best Romance Movies on Hulu outside USA:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in USA, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Best Romance Movies on Hulu outside USA. Its price offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 15 highly optimized servers in USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription is $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Best Romance Movies on Hulu outside USA that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Best Romance Movies on Hulu to watch this Valentine’s Weekend!
Below is the list of the 15 Best Romance Movies on Hulu to binge-watch with your lover this Valentines day with your partner from anywhere!
- Director: Max Barbakow
- Writers: Andy Siara, Max Barbakow
- Cast: Andy Samberg, Cristin Milioti, J.K. Simmons
Nyles (Andy Samberg) meets Sarah (Cristin Milioti), the maid of honor and family black sheep, while detained at a wedding in Palm Springs. Sarah is intrigued to Nyles and his eccentric nihilism when he saves her from a disastrous toast. When their impromptu tryst is foiled by a bizarre interruption, Sarah is forced to join Nyles in accepting the notion that nothing truly matters, and the two begin wreaking spirited havoc on the wedding festivities.
- Director: Dan Beers
- Writers: Dan Beers, Mathew Harawitz
- Cast: John Karna, Caroline Traywick, Kate Kneeland
Romantic films typically achieve stardom by exaggeration, strange accidents, and a lot of luck, but if you’re looking for anything R-E-A-L, Rashaad Ernesto Green’s 2019 indie romance is it. Premature follows a summer relationship between two teenagers (Zora Howard and Joshua Boone) in scorching Harlem, with with all the genuine highs and lows of being young and in love. This one hits you like a tons of bricks, but the beauty of it all comes through.
If Beale Street Could Talk
- Director: Barry Jenkins
- Writers: Barry Jenkins, James Baldwin
- Cast: KiKi Layne, Stephan James, Regina King
In this 2018 adaptation of James Baldwin’s novel, Romanticism collides with racism. In 1970s New York City, a young man is wrongfully accused of rape, and his lover must do everything she can to prove his innocence and get him out of jail before their son is born. This was Barry Jenkins’ Oscar-nominated follow-up to Moonlight, and it retains much of that film’s charm.
Looking for Alaska
- Director: Different Directors
- Writer: John Green
- Cast: Charlie Plummer, Kristine Froseth, Denny Love
Looking for Alaska is more of a coming-of-age narrative than a romance film, and one of the main characters dies, this adaptation of John Green’s novel captures many of the warm fuzzies you remember from your adolescent years. It follows a group of teenagers as they embark on a new journey at an Alabama boarding school.
Five Feet Apart
- Director: Justin Baldoni
- Writers: Mikki Daughtry, Tobias Iaconis
- Cast: Haley Lu Richardson, Cole Sprouse, Moises Arias
This romance movie is about a teen who falls in love with her new neighbor while struggling for her life against an unjust cancer that has taken away many of her loved ones. The story depicts what it’s like to live every day with cystic fibrosis and the challenges that come with a life-long illness while yet being able to live your life as you like. This is without a doubt one of best teen romance movies on Hulu.
- Director: Clea DuVall
- Writers: Clea DuVall, Mary Holland
- Cast: Kristen Stewart, Mackenzie Davis, Mary Steenburgen
It can be difficult to meet your girlfriend’s family for the first time. It’s even more difficult to plan a proposal over her family’s annual Christmas dinner – until you find they have no idea she’s homosexual. When Abby (Kristen Stewart) discovers that Harper (Mackenzie Davis) has kept their relationship hidden from her family, she begins to doubt the girlfriend she thought she knew.
- Directors Jeff Chan, Andrew Rhymer
- Writers Jeff Chan, Andrew Rhymer
- Cast: Jack Quaid, Maya Erskine, Beck Bennett
With well-matched main actors and a script that embraces and overcomes genre conventions, Plus One is one of the best romance movies on Hulu. It’s about two long-time friends who resolve to attend every wedding they’re invited to as each other’s plus one. This comedy romance movie on Hulu has a clever script. Despite the fact that it is rather predictable, the conversation and performance by the ensemble make it an entertaining watch.
- Director: Stella Meghie
- Writer: Stella Meghie
- Cast: Iss Rae, La Keith Stanfield, Chanté Adams
When renowned photographer Christina Eames passes away unexpectedly, her estranged daughter, Mae, is left sad, resentful, and bereft of answers. When Mae discovers a photograph in a safe deposit box, she begins a study into her mother’s early life, which leads to an unexpected romance with a rising journalist.
No Strings Attached
- Director: Ivan Reitman
- Writers: Elizabeth Meriwether, Michael Samonek
- Cast: Natalie Portman, Ashton Kutcher, Kevin Kline
No Strings Attached is one of the best romance movies on Hulu, with an engaging storyline that breathes new life into the romantic comedy genre. What happens if long-time buddies have sex? According to Emma (Natalie Portman) and Adam, they aren’t falling in love (Ashton Kutcher). Without any jealousy, fighting, or expectations, the two agree to keep matters strictly physical. They claim they’re just having a good time, but the question is who will fall in love first.
Friends With Benefits
- Director: Will Gluck
- Writers: Keith Merryman, David A. Newman, Will Gluck
- Cast: Mila Kunis, Justin Timberlake, Patricia Clarkson
Jamie Rellis (Mila Kunis) is a New York City headhunter attempting to sign Dylan Harper (Justin Timberlake), a Los Angeles-based art director, for her client. They rapidly become friends after he accepts the job and relocates. Their friendship blossoms into a friendship with perks, but given Jamie’s emotionally scarred past and Dylan’s history of emotional aloofness, they must resist falling in love the way Hollywood romance flicks suggest.
- Director: Scott Speer
- Writer: Andre Case, Oneil Sharma
- Cast: Alexandra Shipp, Nicholas Hamilton, DeRon Horton
Riley and Chris are deeply in love, are separated by a fatal car accident, and Riley blames herself for her boyfriend’s death, while Chris is left in limbo. Surprisingly, the two discover a way to communicate. Riley and Chris are forced to learn the most difficult lesson of all: letting go, in a love story that spans life and death.
- Director: Greg Berlanti
- Writer: Elizabeth Berger, Isaac Aptaker
- Cast: Nick Robinson, Josh Duhamel, Jennifer Garner
Another internet love story, except this time it’s about Simon Spier, a 17-year-old lad. Simon is gay, but he hasn’t told his friends or family about it. This one is one of the best romance movies on Hulu. Simon has fallen for an anonymous classmate online and is unsure what to do, complicating matters further. Getting to the bottom of these problems is terrifying, life-changing, and humorous. This film is not only charming and heartwarming, but it also provides a unique perspective on a high school student attempting to fit in.
We Broke Up
- Director Jeff Rosenberg
- Writers Jeff Rosenberg, Laura Jacqmin
- Cast: Aya Cash, William Jackson Harper, Sarah Bolger
Lori and Doug, who have been together for a long time, have broken up just days before Lori’s younger sister Bea’s wedding to Jayson. To avoid interfering with the festivities, they decide to keep pretending they’re still together until the weekend is through.
Portrait of a Lady on Fire
- Director: Céline Sciamma
- Writer: Céline Sciamma
- Cast: Noémie Merlant, Adèle Haenel, Luàna Bajrami
The historical one of the best romance movies on Hulu that is set in 18th century France. Marianne, a great painter, has been commissioned to paint Heloise, the daughter of a countess, for her wedding portrait. However, they soon embark on an affair that would forever alter their lives. This film is a masterpiece from beginning to end. Each frame may be lauded as great art and displayed on a wall. “Portrait of a Lady On Fire” should be your next watch if you enjoy period works, intense human drama, or sweeping romances.
I’m Your Man
- Director Maria Schrader
- Writers Jan Schomburg, Maria Schrader, Emma Braslavsky
- Cast Maren Eggert, Dan Stevens, Sandra Hüller
I’m Your Man is a sci-fi romance movie about an archaeologist who agrees to take part in an experiment in order to raise money for her research. Living with a robot whose sole aim is to make her happy is part of the experiment. It is a fascinating piece loaded with heart and comedy, expertly directed by Maren Eggert as Alma and starring Dan Stevens as the robot Tom in a superb performance. It’s a fresh and interesting take on the genres it’s based on.
So what are you waiting for? Get your V-Day watching done with the best romance movies on Hulu in the peace and safety of your own home with your loved one instead of going to the movies to witness the newest Hollywood schlock.