Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Can you watch JioCinema in Philippines? Yes, you can watch JioCinema in Philippines, but you would need to subscribe to a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN.
Does JioCinema work in Philippines? Yes, JioCinema works in Philippines, but only if you have a reliable VPN. If you take our advice, we recommend a reliable VPN, like ExpressVPN, to watch JioCinema in the Philippines.
How to Watch JioCinema in Philippines Using a VPN [Quick Overview Dec 2023]
Here is how you can watch JioCinema in Philippines using a VPN:
- Sign up for a premium VPN, ExpressVPN.
- Download and install its app.
- Log into the app using your credentials.
- Connect to an Indian server from the servers list.
- Now, access JioCinema and start streaming.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch JioCinema in Philippines?
It would be best to have a VPN to watch JioCinema in the Philippines because it is not available outside India for streaming purposes. If you want to watch geo-restricted content in your region, you need a VPN to bypass its geo-ban. Your data would also be protected as a result.
If you are seeking advice on which VPN to invest in, we suggest ExpressVPN. It has exceptional features, an excellent encryption policy, and a ready customer support system. We recommend trying it at least once to watch JioCinema in Philippines.
What is JioCinema?
JioCinema is an Indian streaming site designed and created by Reliance Jio. It consists of an expansive library of content mainly focused on entertainment, like movies, TV shows, sports, etc. JioCinema has a massive audience from all over the world.
Top 3 VPNs Watch JioCinema in Philippines [Short Summary Dec 2023]
Here are the Best VPNs to watch JioCinema in the Philippines:
- ExpressVPN: This VPN network is safe and reliable, with over 3000+ servers worldwide. ExpressVPN offers $6.67/month for its yearly package with three months of free usage. With three months of free use, a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, and high-end encryption.
- NordVPN: This is reliable, with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It comes with a 2-year subscription of $3.71 a month, a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN to watch JioCinema anywhere in the world; it offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries and unlimited simultaneous connections. It costs $2.49/month for its 2-year package.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch JioCinema in Philippines?
No, you cannot use a free VPN to watch JioCinema in Philippines due to its geo-restrictions. This site can only be accessed in India, and anyone who tries to enter from any other country will face an error. That being said, most people prefer using a free VPN to bypass its ban.
We would never recommend free VPNs because they are unsafe and don’t perform their job of hiding IP addresses well. If you ask us, premium VPNs are the best in this regard, such as ExpressVPN.
3 Best Recommended VPNs to Watch JioCinema in Philippines [Detailed Guide Dec 2023]
Here is a detailed description of the VPNs that we shared with you above so you can get to know their specifications better:
ExpressVPN – Premium VPN to Access JioCinema in Philippines
- ExpressVPN is the most recommended VPN. It has 3,000+ servers across the globe. It is exceptionally effective at bypassing geo-restrictions.
- It is most recommended for streaming geo-restricted platforms, like JioCinema. Furthermore, it has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It is the best VPN for streaming. ExpressVPN has an intelligent DNS for secure streaming known as Media Streamer.
- ExpressVPN has a strict no-logs policy. It prevents IP and DNS leaks. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface and excellent connectivity.
NordVPN – Best VPN to Binge JioCinema in Philippines
- NordVPN is a significant player in the VPN market. It has many fast servers worldwide.
- It does not collect logs and is most reliable for watching anything.
- You can simultaneously connect NordVPN with six devices. You can share your credentials with your family and friends to watch geo-restricted content anywhere.
- You can purchase for $3.71 per month. It offers an Onion Over VPN feature and doesn’t store cookies. Onion Over VPN encrypts data, masks the IPs, and prevents data leaks.
Note: Since NordVPN doesn’t have any servers in India, we suggest that you use ExpressVPN for this!
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Stream JioCinema in Philippines
- Surfshark is a high-quality VPN service that is reasonably priced. The price is reasonable, and it will suffice.
- Surfshark uses the best encryption, does not collect logs, and will keep you safe and anonymous while surfing the internet.
- Surfshark has lightning-fast servers all around the world. It can help you in bypassing the geo-restriction of various streaming services.
- It is compatible with various streaming devices such as Gaming Consoles, Firesticks, Apple TVs, and many more.
- Surfshark offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and an ad-blocker. Moreover, you can simultaneously connect unlimited devices with Surfshark.
How Much Does JioCinema Cost?
Here is a detailed pricing plan for JioCinema for you:
JioCinema costs around 671.56 Philippine pesos (999 INR) per year for its premium planning, which includes an ad-free user experience, live content at up to 4K resolution, and up to four devices being allowed to stream simultaneously.
Compatible Devices to Watch JioCinema in Philippines
You can watch JioCinema in Philippines on the following devices:
- iOS devices with OS version 7.0 and above
- Android devices with OS version 4.3 and above
- Samsung Z2 devices with OS version 2.4 and above
How to Watch JioCinema in Philippines on Android Devices?
Here is how you can watch JioCinema in Philippines on Android devices:
- Open the ExpressVPN app and log in using your credentials.
- Connect to a server in India.
- Sign up for a new Google account.
- Search for the JioCinema app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- That’s it! JioCinema is now available on your Android device.
How Can I Get JioCinema in Philippines on iOS Devices?
Here is how you can get JioCinema in Philippines on iOS devices:
- First, change your Apple ID region to the USA in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in India.
- Search for JioCinema in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows.
How Can You Get JioCinema in Philippines on Roku?
Here is how you can get JioCinema in Philippines on Roku:
- Download and install ExpressVPN and log in.
- Connect it to your Wi-Fi router and connect it to an India-based server.
- Now insert your Roku device into your Smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn your device on and select JioCinema on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
How Can I Watch JioCinema in Philippines on PS3/PS4?
Here is how you can watch JioCinema in Philippines on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “JioCinema.”
- Click on “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- JioCinema has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to Stream JioCinema in Philippines on Xbox?
Here is how you can stream JioCinema in Philippines on Xbox:
- Get a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the server in India.
- From the Xbox menu, click on “My games & apps. “
- Search for “JioCinema” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Click the “Install” button.
How Can You Watch JioCinema in Philippines on Kodi?
Here is how you can watch JioCinema in Philippines on Kodi:
- Install ExpressVPN on your device and log in.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and plug it into your Kodi device.
- Go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons on your Kodi device.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device and connect to a server in India.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the JioCinema add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Unblock JioCinema in Philippines on Firestick?
Here is how you can unblock JioCinema in Philippines on Firestick:
- Start up your Firestick device and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources, download ExpressVPN, and connect to any Indian server.
- Enter the word ‘JioCinema’ and click on enter.
- The ‘JioCinema app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the JioCinema app has been installed, open it.
- Open the JioCinema app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching JioCinema on Firestick.
How Can You Get JioCinema in Philippines on Apple TV?
Here is how you can get JioCinema in Philippines on Apple TV:
- Visit the ExpressVPN DNS Setting page to register your IP address automatically.
- Get your dedicated IP address by going to the Setup page and then to the settings menu on your Apple TV.
- Select Network and then select your wireless connection.
- Scroll down and select ‘Configure DNS’ to customize its settings.
- Select ‘Manual’ and type in the IP addresses you set up earlier.
- Restart your Apple TV and install the JioCinema app; open it and start watching!
How to Watch JioCinema in Philippines on Smart TV?
Here is how you can watch JioCinema in Philippines on Smart TV:
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to an Indian-based server and then go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the JioCinema app on your Smart TV and create a free account to start watching.
How to Access JioCinema in Philippines on a PC?
Here is how you can access JioCinema in Philippines on a PC:
- Download and install ExpressVPN on your PC.
- Connect to an Indian server.
- Then go to the JioCinema website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching JioCinema In Philippines, delete your cookies and cache, then log back in.
What to Watch on JioCinema in Philippines?
Mentioned below are some of the top content that you can watch on JioCinema in Philippines:
- Live FIFA World Cup
- Live Cricket Matches
- Bigg Boss
- Infected 2030
- Melting Heart
- Warrior High
- Broken but Beautiful
- Splitsvilla x3
Popular Movies to Watch on JioCinema in Philippines
Here is a list of movies on JioCinema in Philippines:
- Aaj Jeene Ki Tamanna Hai
- One Friday Night
- Trial Period
- Ghe Double
- I Love You
- Bloody Daddy
- Bewafa Sanam
- Vaahlam Jaao Ne
- Me Vasantrao
- Kacchey Limbu
- Maai Pride Of Bhojpuri
- Vikram Vedha
- Rocketry: The Nambi Effect
Popular Shows to Watch on JioCinema in Philippines
Following is the list of series that you can watch on JioCinema in Philippines:
- The Magic of Shiri
- Ishq Next Door
- Eka Kaleche Mani
- Asur S2
- Love You Abhi
- Inspector Avinash
- Lakhan Leela Bhargava
FAQs – JioCinema in Philippines
Is JioCinema available outside India?
Jiocinema is not available outside India, but you can use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to bypass the geo-ban easily.
How can I use JioCinema outside India?
You can use JioCinema outside India through a premium VPN, like ExpressVPN.
Is JioCinema not available in your country?
There is a strong chance that JioCinema is unavailable in your country because it is available only in India.
Where is JioCinema available?
JioCinema is available only in India for now.
You can watch JioCinema in Philippines for now because a VPN would help bypass the geo-ban for you. We strongly recommend using ExpressVPN for this purpose. Have fun watching your favorite Indian content from anywhere now.
Also, read the following: