Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Is 9Now available in UK? No, 9Now is not available in UK but you can unblock and watch 9Now in UK if you use a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Does 9Now work in UK? No, 9Now does not works in UK. Though, you can still watch 9Now in UK if you use a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
How to Watch 9Now in UK [Quick Guide in 2022]
Follow these simple steps to watch 9Now in UK using a premium VPN:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN.
- Download and Install its app.
- Login to the app using your credentials.
- Connect to an Australian server from the servers list.
- Now, access 9Now or Channel 9 service and start streaming.
Why do you need a VPN to watch 9Now in UK?
Due to copyright licensing concerns, 9Now and many other Australian online streaming and TV broadcasting providers are restricting access in UK and around the world. 9Now’s programming is not available outside of Australia because it is not licensed that’s why Australian tourists and residents in UK are unable to watch 9Now.
However, if you try to access 9now in UK, it will result in the following errors due to content geo-blocking policies.
- “This video is restricted from playing in your current geographic region. player_err_geo_restricted”
- “Sorry, 9Now is only available in Australia.”
- “Geo-blocked. Access is not available in your location.”
- “It looks like you are currently out of the country. This app is only available in Australia.”
9Now examines your IP address and determines that you are not in Australia, thus your connection to 9Now is blocked. You can mask your British IP address by connecting to a premium VPN that offers you a Australian IP and hence gives the idea that you are in Australia to 9Now that’s how you can unblock 9Now in UK, 9Now in Canada and 9Now in USA.
Top 5 VPNs Watch 9now in UK [Quick Overview in September 2022]
Are you short on time? Then take a look at the quick overview of the 5 Best VPNs to watch 9now in UK:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 6 highly optimized servers in Australia while offering $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of the free trial along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 150 highly optimized server locations in Australia, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- Surfshark: This low-cost VPN is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network with over 3200 servers spread across the globe and 5 highly optimized servers in Australia.
- NordVPN: This high-bandwidth VPN has 5200+ servers with more than 242 servers in Australia. Its 2-year subscription is $3.71 a month and 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and multiple highly optimized server locations in Australia, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch 9Now in UK
Take a look at the 5 best VPNs to bypass its geo-blocking and watch 9Now in UK:
ExpressVPN – The Best VPN to Watch 9Now in UK
- For ultimate anonymity, the company additionally supports Tor over VPN, as well as an Internet Kill Switch service to keep your connection secure at all times.
- ExpressVPN also has a Smart DNS service for users who merely want to mask their location, as well as a Tor website if you don’t want the fact that you used a VPN site to be recorded elsewhere.
- It possesses almost 3000+ servers available worldwide, that’s why it’s the topmost choice of users to unblock 9Now in UK but the thing that mostly triggers the users is the pricing strategy.
- Express VPN has 20+ servers located in various regions of UK, and it’s a big benchmark for them as a service provider. The number of servers located in various countries around the world has an AES 256-bit encryption technique installed in them securing the user’s privacy and security.
- The pricing plan starts at $6.67 per month for a year, with a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the services.
- ExpressVPN offers over 3000 servers throughout the world and is known for its speed, security, price, performance, and optimum server connectivity.
- With highly secure security methods like the AES-256 bit encryption technology, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and others, you can unblock geo-restricted websites.
- A live chat option is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for immediate customer service, as well as browser extensions with high device compatibility.
- Windows, Android, MAC, and other TV platforms are all supported, allowing viewers to watch their favorite shows online!
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access 9Now in UK
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in United States.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all viruses.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunnelling that ensures you protect your data completely.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Access 9Now in UK
- It provides high-speed internet, ultra-fast connections, 100% uptime, six concurrent connections, and dedicated IP addresses.
- The encrypted layers and security protocols allow customers to spend time over the internet fearlessly.
- An AES-256 bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and Zero-log policies make the connection viable and gain the confidence of customers that they’re performing encrypted activities over the internet.
- The Onion cover VPN from NordVPN is a positive in this case. No cookies are stored, AES encryption is used to encrypt data, IP addresses are masked, and data breaches are prevented using clever DNS leak protection.
- A 24/7 Live Chat option enables the users to instantly respond to their queries, with high bandwidth and device support for six devices at a time.
- NordVPN pricing packages start from $3.71, per month, for 2-years.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to unblock 9Now in UK
- Surfshark is another well-known VPN that is known for its high-speed attribute, and number of various servers located in various countries and cities.
- Speed is the core attribute of this VPN, and it makes it admissible for the users to surf the Internet without any discrepancies.
- Surfshark is basically having 3200+ servers located in 61+ countries worldwide, and all of them have AES 256-bit encryption protocol that secures the user’s data from being hacked and blocks third-party access.
- Zero-log is present in Surfshark as well with IP leaks, and DNS servers to ensure that there is no third-party involvement in the process.
- A 24/7 online chat feature, make it viable for the users to get their queries resolved from the higher tier of the company instantly.
- The most prominent feature is the pricing package, which starts from $2.49/month exclusively for 2-years with 30 day money back guarantee.
AtlasVPN – Low on pocket VPN to access 9Now in UK
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you a lot of options. It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It also features highly safe security protocols and policies including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
How to subscribe to 9Now in UK?
Subscribing to 9Now in UK is totally free, follow the below-mentioned steps to find out how to subscribe to 9Now in UK:
- Connect to an ExpressVPN server in Australia.
- Go to 9now.com and click the Login button.
- Create a new account using the instructions above.
- Fill up your information and click “Confirm” using 5999 as your postal code.
- When it’s finished, you’ll get a confirmation email.
Compatible Devices with 9Now in UK
Below is the complete list of 9Now’s compatible devices are as follows:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to download the 9Now Australian App on your Devices in UK?
Follow the below-mentioned steps if you want to get 9Now in UK on your devices:
For Android users
- Open ExpressVPN app and login using your credentials.
- Connect to a server in Australia.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for 9Now app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, 9Now is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
- First, change your Apple ID region to Australia in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in Australia.
- Search for 9Now in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN and login.
- Connect it to your Wi-Fi router and connect to an Australian server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select 9Now on Roku homescreen and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “9Now”.
- Click on “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- 9Now has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
- From the Xbox menu, click on “My games apps.”
- Search for “9Now” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
For Kodi Users
- Install ExpressVPN on your device and login.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device and connect to a server in Australia.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the 9Now add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
- Start up your FireStick device and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to any Australia server.
- Enter the word ‘9Now’ and click on enter.
- The ‘9Now app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the 9Now app has been installed, open it.
- Open the 9Now app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching 9Now on Firestick in UK.
For Apple TV Users
Since, Apple TV lacks a dedicated VPN software, you will need to install the ExpressVPN MediaStreamer app on your Apple TV to watch 9Now in UK. So follow the below instructions for installing Media Streamer below as well watching 9Now in UK on Apple TV:
- Visit the ExpressVPN DNS Setting page to automatically register your IP address.
- Get your dedicated IP address by going to the Setup page and then go to the Settings menu on your Apple TV.
- Select Network and then select your wireless connection.
- Scroll down and select ‘Configure DNS’ to customize its settings.
- Select ‘Manual,’ and type in the IP addresses you set up earlier.
- Restart your Apple TV and install the 9Now app, open and start watching!
For Smart TV Users
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a Australia-based server and then go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the 9Now app on your smart TV, and create free account to start watching.
For PC Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN on your PC.
- Connect to Australia-based server.
- Then go to the 9Now website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching 9Now in UK, delete your cookies and cache, then login back.
Why 9Now isn’t working in UK with a VPN? [Quick Fixes]
Even if you are connected via a VPN, 9Now may not work in UK on rare instances. If this happens, you should try the troubleshooting procedures below:
- Delete your browser’s cache, cookies, and history.
- Turn off the GPS or location service on your phone.
- After disconnecting from the old VPN server, connect to a new one.
- Contact your VPN provider’s customer care department.
What to Watch on 9Now in UK?
The following are some of the most popular and binge-worthy channels, TV series and sports shows on 9Now in UK:
9Now Channel List
Best Movies Shows
- Informer 3838
- Love Island UK
- The Arrangement
- Adelaide Super Slam
- ATP Cup Tennis
- Davis Cup
- Long Story Short
- Netball World Cup
- The Mindy Project
- Love Child
- Underbelly Files: Chopper
- Australian Football League
- National Basketball League
- Suncorp Super Netball
- NSW Cup
- Queensland Cup
- Super Rugby
- Australian Open Tennis
- The NRL Footy Show
- 100% Footy
- Adelaide International Tennis
- State of Origin
- President Cup
- Talk of the Town
FAQs on 9Now in UK
Is there a subscription fee for 9Now
No, 9Now is a free-to-use video streaming service. All you have to do is sign up to create an account and begin streaming for free.
Can I watch 9Now in UK?
Yes, you can use a VPN to watch 9Now in UK. 9Now is geo-restricted and can only be accessed from within Australia, so you’ll need a VPN to change your IP address to Australia and watch 9Now in UK for free.
Is there a 9Now app?
Yes, 9Now has a mobile app for both Android and iOS users. It is available for download from the Google Play Store and the App Store.
Is there any catch-up TV on 9Now?
Yes, 9Now provides catch-up television. You will need to register for its subscription, which is entirely free.
Can I watch 9Now online?
Yes, you can watch 9Now online by visiting their website at www.9now.com.au and signing up.
How to Stream 9Now Online Without Cable?
You can watch 9Now live online without a cable subscription by going to its official website. However, those residing in the US will be needing a VPN to do so.
Can Britishers get Channel 9 on TV?
Yes, with the help of a premium VPN. Channel 9 offers an app for all of the major mainstream devices, ensuring that British citizens can watch the service on TV without difficulty.
9 Now is a truly exceptional over-the-top (OTT) free streaming service. It provides millions of hours of fantastic content on a variety of programming, including TV shows, sports, and live television, which is why it is so popular with its fans. By reading this blog, I hope that you will gain a better understanding of how to watch 9Now in the UK using a premium VPN, such as ExpressVPN.