Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Can you watch YouTube TV in UK? No, you cannot watch YouTube TV in UK unless you use a reliable VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Is YouTube TV available in UK? No, YouTube TV is not available in UK. However, you can unblock YouTube TV in UK through a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
VPNs help you access streaming platforms, movies, and shows unavailable in your home country. It masks your IP address and assigns you a new one located in a different country.
Get ExpressVPN now with our best deals to binge-watch 85+ Live TV channels and plenty of on-demand content on YouTube TV in UK.
How to Watch YouTube TV in UK [5 Quick Steps May 2023]
Can you access YouTube TV in UK? Yes, you can get YouTube TV in UK with a premium VPN. Follow these steps to get YouTube TV in UK with a premium VPN:
- Subscribe to a VPN service. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has incredible unblocking capabilities.
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device and Sign in with your credentials.
- Connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York Server.
- Disable your device’s location tracking services.
- Visit the official YouTube TV website, log in, and start watching your favorite content on YouTube TV in UK.
Why do you need a VPN to Watch YouTube TV in UK?
You will need a VPN because YouTube TV is geo-restricted in UK, just like Voot in UK and Hulu in UK. A premium and reliable VPN such as ExpressVPN is the only way to bypass the geo-blocks and get YouTube TV in UK.
If you attempt to access YouTube TV in UK without a VPN, the following message will appear on your screen:
“It looks like you’re outside of the United States. YouTube TV is only available in the United States“
Does YouTube TV work in UK? Yes, YouTube TV works in UK with a premium VPN. It will mask your British IP with an American IP to manipulate YouTube geo-location detectors. You can easily get around YouTube’s geo-restriction with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
A VPN masks your original IP and DNS address with new ones. It gives you the appearance of being in a foreign country. VPN also shields your IP from the prying eyes of your Internet Service Provider.
Top 5 VPNs to Watch YouTube TV in UK [Quick Overview May 2023]
Can you use YouTube TV in UK? Yes, you can use YouTube TV in UK with a premium VPN. Take a look at the quick overview of the top 5 VPNs to watch YouTube TV UK:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 25 highly optimized servers in the USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month. You can get 3 extra months free of ExpressVPN with a yearly subscription. That’s 15 months for the price of 12 – a 49% saving.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA. It is one of the largest services with comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years.
- NordVPN: It is the most reliable VPN for watching YouTube TV in UK. It has 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries and 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription of $3.71 a month, a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months free, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: It has 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in the USA. It is the most secure VPN to watch YouTube TV in UK. It costs $1.99 monthly for 3 years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch YouTube TV in UK [Updated May 2023]
Why is YouTube not available in UK? YouTube TV is not available in UK because of the licensing agreements. However, you can watch YouTube TV in UK with a premium VPN. Here is the list of the 5 best YouTube TV VPNs:
ExpressVPN – Fastest VPN to Watch YouTube TV in UK
We recommend ExpressVPN as the best VPN for YouTube TV because, with its 3,000+ server network, it is extremely effective at bypassing geo-restrictions on YouTube TV and circumventing restrictions. It is one of the best options for streaming YouTube TV in UK.
It is also the best in terms of streaming. ExpressVPN’s Media Streamer feature is a streamer’s dream come true. Being one of the few VPN services that adhere to a strict no-logs policy and are free of issues such as IP and DNS leaks. It has excellent connectivity, an easy-to-use interface, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
You can also watch the following channels with ExpressVPN:
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Youtube TV in UK
CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services. The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats. CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature and split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff. The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years, but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
Recommended Servers: Orlando, Chicago, and Las Vegas.
NordVPN – Best Reputable VPN to Watch YouTube TV in UK
In addition to the two listed above, NordVPN is a prominent participant in the VPN industry, with numerous fast servers across the world, no logs, and a reputation for being a solid VPN for online streaming.
It can handle up to six simultaneous connections, allowing you to share a single account for secure streaming with your family or friends. NordVPN’s UK servers can also block ThreeNow in UK, and anywhere else in the world.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami.
You can also watch the following channels with NordVPN:
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Stream YouTube TV in UK
Surfshark is a high-quality but reasonably priced VPN service. The price is reasonable, and it will do the job. Surfshark employs industry-leading encryption, does not collect logs, and will keep you safe and anonymous on the internet. Surfshark also performs well in speed tests and has a large number of fast servers in the United States and around the world.
It is compatible with a wide range of streaming devices, including YouTube TV and Netflix but also bypasses China’s Great Firewall, which is a big deal and a challenge for a VPN. Surfshark also includes an ad-blocker, supports an unlimited number of devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit.
You can also watch the following channels with Surfshark:
AtlasVPN –Pocket-Friendly VPN to access Youtube TV in UK
AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with many options. It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies, including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Recommended Servers: Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York.
Once you have subscribed to a premium VPN, you can access YouTube TV in all these regions:
- Can I Access YouTube TV in Australia?
- Can I Watch YouTube TV in India?
- Does YouTube TV work in Mexico?
- Can I Get YouTube TV in Philippines?
- Is YouTube TV available in Brazil?
- Does YouTube TV work in Canada?
How to choose the right VPN for YouTube TV
It’s difficult to choose a VPN because there are so many on the market with essentially the same set of functionalities. Some provide an extensive server network, while others have a greater emphasis on security, speed, or the ability to circumvent a broader range of services.
However, look for the following qualities in a VPN while looking for the best VPN to watch YouTube TV UK
- It must have a larger server network, including many servers throughout the United States.
- For HD streaming of YouTube TV live shows, it must have fast servers.
- It must employ cutting-edge encryption technology, such as AES-256-bit encryption.
- It must have a dependable customer support crew that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- It should be able to unblock YouTube TV and comparable streaming services.
How to Sign up for YouTube TV UK? [Quick Steps May 2023]
Is YouTube TV available internationally? No, YouTube TV is available in the United States only. However, you can get YouTube TV in UK with the help of a VPN, You can sign up for YouTube TV UK with the following steps:
- Get a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has comprehensive security protocols.
- Connect to an optimized US server. We recommend ExpressVPN’s Dallas server.
- Navigate to YouTube TV’s website > Tap “Try it Free.”
- Log in with your Google account. If you don’t have a Gmail account, you can create a new account to access YouTube TV UK.
- After you have successfully signed in, add a US Zip Code. You can find many Zip Codes on Google, such as 92617 and many more.
- Select your preferred payment method. You can select PayPal and add your account details.
- YouTube TV offers a 14-day free trial period; after that, you will be charged as per the subscription plans.
How to Subscribe to YouTube TV in UK?
Can I pay for YouTube TV in UK with non-US payment methods? Yes, you can pay for YouTube TV in UK with non-US Payment methods. We have illustrated alternate payment methods below:
Method 1: Can I Pay for YouTube TV in UK with US Credit Cards?
Yes, you can pay for a YouTube TV subscription with a Visa or MasterCard. However, it must be registered with US billing address. It is the simplest payment method to get YouTube TV Subscription in UK.
However, if you don’t have a US credit card and want to get YouTube TV in UK, then you can ask your friends/relatives residing in the USA to pay on your behalf using their own US-based credit or debit card.
The most cost-efficient way is to share the YouTube TV subscription, as it allows 6 simultaneous logins per account.
Method 2: How to Pay for YouTube TV in UK with Gift Cards?
Yes, you can get YouTube TV with Gift Cards with the following steps:
- Get a premium VPN with optimized US servers. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a secure ExpressVPN’s US server.
- Go to mygiftcardsupply.com and purchase a YouTube TV Gift Card equivalent to the cost of your subscription plan.
- Navigate to Google Play Store’s website.
- Make sure you are using the same Google account associated with your YouTube TV.
- Select Redeem on the left side.
- Proceed to enter the Gift card code.
- Confirm to Subscribe to YouTube TV in UK with Gift Card.
- Congratulations, you have successfully paid for YouTube TV Subscription in UK.
- Future transactions for YouTube TV subscriptions will be processed through the balance of your gift cards.
Method 3: How do I Subscribe to YouTube TV in UK with PayPal?
A valid US PayPal account can be used for a YouTube TV subscription in UK. A PayPal account in the United States can be opened via two methods. If you don’t have access to a US bank account, you can always ask a friend/family member to pay for your YouTube TV subscription, and then you can reimburse the subscription fees.
Or you can use a more hands-on approach, you can create your own US PayPal account by following these steps:
- Get a premium VPN and connect to a secure US server before registering to PayPal. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Register with a new email address. (Don’t use an email ID that is already used for PayPal registration).
- Enter your credit card number and actual billing address.
- Change from a local postal code to a USA Zip code.
- You can do it by replacing the letters with 0s.
- Paste the US zip code into USPC.com and ensure its existence. If it comes invalid, then replace zeros at the end with 1.
- Add the US city address located from the USPS link with your actual street address to finish the process.
- If the account is validated, congratulations, you have successfully created a US PayPal account.
- You can use the PayPal account details to subscribe to YouTube TV in UK.
How much does YouTube TV cost in UK?
As a cord-cutter, you must wonder how much is YouTube TV in UK? Well, the following are the YouTube TV UK Price and Subscription plans:
|YouTube TV Base Plan||YouTube TV Spanish Plan|
|Price in US Dollars||USD $72.99/mo||USD 34.99/mo|
|Price in Great Britain Pounds||GBP 59.29/mo||GBP 28.23/mo|
|Number of Accounts to Share||6||6|
|Add-On||More Spanish Content for $14.99/mo||No Add-ons available|
Note: If you are a new subscriber, you will be charged $64.99 for your first three months and $72.99 thereafter.
Can I watch YouTube TV in UK with a Free VPN?
Yes, a free VPN can be used to view YouTube TV in UK, but we do not encourage it. Free VPNs lack proper security procedures and cannot bypass geo-restrictions on streaming sites like YouTube TV. Not only will you be unable to access YouTube TV in UK, but you also risk disclosing your data to third parties.
Therefore, if you want to watch YouTube TV in UK you must use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN. It prevents data leaks, speed throttling and protects your online identity.
How to Fix YouTube TV VPN/Proxy Detected Error?
To fix YouTube TV VPN/Proxy detected error, follow the following steps.
- Subscribe to a VPN service like ExpressVPN.
- For your device, download and install the app.
- Connect to a US server using your login credentials.
- Open YouTube TV and register for the service.
- Now you can enjoy unlimited access to YouTube TV.
Compatible Devices to watch YouTube TV in UK
Following are the devices that are compatible with watching YouTube TV in UK:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to Download YouTube TV in UK on Android Devices?
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the YouTube TV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, YouTube TV is now available on your Android device.
How to Get YouTube TV in UK on iOS Devices?
- Change your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for YouTube TV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows now.
How to Watch YouTube TV UK on Roku?
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select YouTube TV on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
How can I Get YouTube TV in UK on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download YouTube TV on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “YouTube TV.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- YouTube TV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How can I Watch YouTube TV in UK on Xbox?
Follow these easy steps to get YouTube TV for Xbox Users:
- Get a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the server in the US.
- From the Xbox menu, click on “My games & apps. “
- Search for “YouTube TV” in the “Xbox Store.
- “That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button
How to Stream YouTube TV UK on Kodi?
- Install a VPN that is compatible with YouTube TV. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the YouTube TV add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Install YouTube TV in UK on Firestick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download YouTube TV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your Firestick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘YouTube TV‘ and press enter.
- The ‘YouTube TV app for Fire TV Stick‘ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the YouTube TV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the YouTube TV app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching YouTube on Firestick in the UK.
How can I Stream YouTube TV UK on Apple TV?
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the YouTube TV app, and you are done.
How can I Access YouTube TV in UK on Smart TV?
How can I watch YouTube on my smart TV UK? Here are some easy and simple steps about How do I get YouTube on my smart TV UK?
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the YouTube TV app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How can I watch YouTube TV in UK on a PC?
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the YouTube TV website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching YouTube TV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
YouTube TV in UK Alternatives
While YouTube TV is a fantastic addition for cord-cutters, there are other amazing options, such as:
- DirecTV NOW
- beIN Sports
- Hulu with Live TV
- Sling TV
- Crave TV
What can you watch on YouTube TV in UK?
YouTube TV currently has over 73 YouTube TV channels available on its platform. This is for their basic subscription, which can be upgraded to a total of 81 channels for a small fee.
Now that you know how to watch YouTube TV in UK, let’s talk about what to watch on YouTube TV. Unless you’re a TV show addict like us, you probably already have a list. If not, continue reading and look at our Youtube TV in UK Channel list.
Channels Can You Watch on YouTube TV
Here’s a list of the TV channels that Youtube TV offers to subscribers on the YouTube TV app:
- Adult Swim
- Animal Planet
- BBC World News
- CBS Sports
- CNBC World
- Cartoon Network
- Cheddar Big News
- Cheddar Business
- Cheddar News
- Comedy Central MTV
- Cozi TV
- Disney Junior
- Disney XD
What are the 20 Best Movies on YouTube TV in UK?
Following are the 20 best movies to binge-watch on YouTube TV in UK:
- Project Almanac (2015)
- The Rising Hawk (2019)
- The Grinch (2018)
- Home Alone (1990)
- Before We Go (2014)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
- The First Time (2012)
- The Batman (2022)
- My Friend Dahmer (2017)
- Where the Crawdads Sing (2022)
- The Ron Clark Story (2006)
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)
- The Black Phone (2021)
- Ready Player One (2018)
- Sydney White (2007)
- Don’t Worry Darling (2022)
- Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022)
- Pitch Perfect (2012)
- Secret Window (2004)
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)
What are the Top 20 Shows on YouTube TV in UK?
Following are the 20 best shows to binge-watch on YouTube TV in UK:
- When We Left Earth: The NASA Missions (2008)
- Killing Eve (2018)
- Yellowstone (2018)
- Charmed (2018)
- Undercover Chef (2020)
- House of the Dragon (2022)
- Savage Kingdom (2016)
- Billions (2016)
- Friday Night in with the Morgan (2020)
- Animal Fight Night (2014)
- Step Up: High water (2018)
- All of us are Dead (2022)
- Succession (2018)
- Queen of South (2016)
- Snowfall (2017)
- Euphoria (2019)
- The Simpsons (1989)
- Best Shot (2018)
- Rick and Morty (2013)
- The Thing About Pam (2022)
FAQs on YouTube TV in UK
Where can I access YouTube TV?
Despite its 2017 launch, YouTube TV is presently exclusively available in the United States, with no plans to expand to other countries. If you get errors like “YouTube is not accessible in your country,” it means the service isn’t available in your country.
Does YouTube TV work in UK?
Yes, with a VPN you can access and unblock YouTube TV in UK. Connect to a US server of your desired VPN to watch YouTube TV in UK.
How do I use YouTube UK?
You can use YouTube TV UK with the help of a VPN because YouTube TV is not available in UK or anywhere except in the US.
Is it free to watch YouTube on TV UK?
You can watch YouTube on TV for free for up to 30 minutes. You only need a Google account, an internet connection, and a device that supports YouTube TV.
Will YouTube TV work in London?
There is no news about YouTube TV work in London, until then, you can enjoy YouTube TV in UK with a VPN.
Is YouTube TV available anywhere?
YouTube TV is only available in US; to watch YouTube TV anywhere, you need to get a VPN.
How can I watch YouTube TV internationally?
To watch YouTube TV internationally, you need to subscribe to a VPN, we recommend ExpressVPN.
How can I stream TV channels in the UK?
To stream TV Channels in the UK you need to subscribe to a VPN, our recommendation is ExpressVPN.
Is YouTube TV on Amazon?
To get YouTube TV on Amazon Fire Stick, first, you need to go to the Apps section on the Fire Stick home screen’s right side by opening the top menu and scrolling down. To access the Apps area, scroll down the remote’s button. You will find YouTube by scrolling through the list of available apps; simply hit the center button to access it.
What’s the difference between YouTube and YouTube TV?
Consider YouTube Premium, originally known as YouTube Red before a 2018 makeover, as an ad-free, streamlined version of the basic YouTube service with additional exclusive content. YouTube TV, which debuted in 2017, is aimed more at cord-cutters to provide access to several broadcast networks and cable television channels, as well as live news and sports.
Can you spoof the YouTube TV location?
Yes, you can use ExpressVPN to spoof the YouTube TV location. It is an American streaming service, and it is only available in the USA. If you use any proxy to spoof YouTube TV’s location, then it’ll detect your proxy and block your access. A VPN like ExpressVPN can easily bypass its geo-restriction and provide you access to the service.
How long do recordings stay on YouTube TV?
Once you’ve added a show to your library, it will stay there even if there are no upcoming episodes, and Live TV recordings will be saved for 9 months if you maintain your membership status.
Can you delete recordings on YouTube TV?
Subscribers to YouTube TV can erase recordings from their library, but only those that have been planned but not yet recorded. You can delete these scheduled recordings by going to the page for any show or movie and clicking the “Added to Library” button.
How to troubleshoot YouTube TV not working error in UK?
You can troubleshoot YouTube TV not working error in UK with the following steps
- Clear cache and cookies from your browser, then refresh the page.
- Try a different US server in your VPN app.
- Change your device date and time to the US region.
- Flush DNS from your device by opening CMD.
- Paste this: “ipconfig/flushdns”
How do I Disable the Location Tracking Services on iOS Devices?
Follow the below steps to disable the location tracking services on your iOS device:
- Go to Settings.
- Then select Privacy.
- Click on Location Services and turn it off.
Will YouTube TV be available in UK?
There aren’t any official announcements about the availability of YouTube TV in UK.
What Is YouTube TV?
YouTube TV is a streaming service owned by YouTube LLC, which is subordinate to Google and includes VOD and live TV streaming of 85 channels; you can also stream Live TV major broadcasts and premium cable networks on YouTube TV.
How do I Disable the Location Tracking Services on Android Devices?
Follow the below steps to disable the location tracking services on your Android device:
- Go to Settings.
- Then select Permissions.
- Go to Location and turn it off.
How can I watch YouTube TV in Europe?
To watch Youtube TV in Europe, you will need a reliable VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN, as it has the most secure and highly optimized servers in Europe.
That’s all there is to it when it comes to watching YouTube TV in UK. We hope you found this blog on how to watch and access YouTube TV in your location and the five best YouTube TV VPNs useful. So, get complete access to YouTube TV channels by signing up for one of my recommended VPNs, such as ExpressVPN.
People Also Read: