Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Can you watch YouTube in Philippines? No, It is not available due to the geo-restrictions on the platform outside the US. We suggest that the best way to access YouTube TV in Philippines is a VPN.
Is YouTube TV available in Philippines? No, YouTube TV is not available in Philippines due to the strict geo-blocked policies. But you can use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN to bypass that.
The service is unavailable in all countries due to geo-restrictions. This can be frustrating for those who want to watch YouTube TV in Philippines. However, there are ways to bypass these restrictions and access the service.
One way to do this is by using a VPN. A VPN will allow you to change your IP address and make it appear like you are accessing the internet from another country. This will allow you to bypass any geo-restrictions and access YouTube TV in Philippines.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Philippines [3-Step Guide in September 2023]
Wondering Can I Unblock YouTube TV in Philippines? Yes, you can unblock YouTube TV in Philippines with a VPN by following the steps listed below:
- Subscribe and Download a Reliable VPN application like ExpressVPN.
- Install and open the application, then log in with the details.
- Select the US Server and enjoy unlimited Youtube TV app/website access!
Why is it Necessary to Use a VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Philippines?
Many people ask, ‘How can I watch YouTube on my TV internationally?‘ while residing outside the USA but cannot due to geo-restrictions in their region.
A geo-restriction will prevent you from accessing YouTube TV if you are in the Philippines because YouTube TV is exclusively available in the United States. However, a VPN can be used to stream YouTube TV outside USA.
If you attempt to access the service from a location other than the United States, you will receive the following error message:
However, A VPN will allow you to change your IP address to one from the United States, which will then give you access to YouTube TV in Philippines.
Top 5 VPNs to Stream YouTube TV in Philippines [Quick Overview – Sept 2023]
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 25 highly optimized servers in the USA. It offers $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of the free trial and a risk-free 45-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, highly secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable, with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries and 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription of $3.71 a month, a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: The best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch YouTube TV in the Philippines. It offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in the USA, fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 monthly for 3 years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Top VPNs for Watching YouTube TV in Philippines [Detailed Overview Sept 2023]
How can I watch YouTube TV internationally? To watch YouTube TV internationally, you will need a VPN, so you may easily bypass geographical restrictions with a YouTube TV VPN by masking your IP address and mimicking your location with a VPN.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Philippines
- We recommend ExpressVPN as the best VPN for YouTube TV because it is incredibly effective at bypassing geo-restrictions and accessing YouTube TV without hassle, thanks to its 3,000+ server network.
- It is one of the finest VPNs for watching YouTube TV in Philippines and anywhere else in the world.
- ExpressVPN has an Aes-256-bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, Zero-log policy, and Strict no IP leaks. The users are confident that the allocated IP addresses are unique and will not overlap with other users.
- A split-tunneling feature is responsible for splitting the data packets into pieces, making the sending process seamless through the information tunnel.
- Also, an active Kill Switch notifies users about connection weakness, so they can reconnect to their connection before their identity is reframed in front of the website admin.
- In terms of streaming, it’s also the best. The Media Streamer feature of ExpressVPN is a streamer’s dream come true.
- Being one of the few VPN services that maintain a rigorous no-logs policy and are free of IP and DNS leaks. It features good connectivity, a user-friendly interface, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You can easily access YouTube TV in the following regions with ExpressVPN:
- YouTube TV in Canada
- YouTube TV in Australia
- YouTube TV in UK
- YouTube TV in India
- YouTube TV in Mexico
- YouTube TV in Brazil
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access YouTube TV in Philippines
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- It has a built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries.
- Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature and split tunneling, ensuring you completely protect your data.
- CyberGhost provides 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- CyberGhost costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years, but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Best Reputable VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Philippines
- In addition to the two listed above, NordVPN is a prominent participant in the VPN industry, with numerous fast servers across the world, no logs, and a reputation for being a solid VPN for online streaming.
- It can handle up to six simultaneous connections, allowing you to share a single account for secure streaming with your family or friends.
- NordVPN has a dedicated protocol, NordLynx, responsible for auditing security protocols and policies before establishing the user connection.
- With NordLynx, there are other protocols, like Aes-256-bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, IKeV2, Split-tunneling, DNS server responsible for masking the IP address, and Physical location within time.
- It also allows multi-logins for devices reaching up to 5+ devices simultaneously, with a single premium paid account, which is perfect for a family!
Surfshark – Low-Cost VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Philippines
- Surfshark is a pocket-friendly, high-quality VPN service. It uses industry-leading encryption, does not collect logs, and keeps you safe and anonymous online. Surfshark has a great variety of fast servers in the United States and elsewhere.
- It works with various streaming devices, including YouTube TV and Netflix. It also gets across China’s Great Firewall, a major accomplishment and a considerable hurdle for a VPN.
- The Aes-256-bit encryption technique is so hard that even the brute force technique fails to break the encryption layer and get into the search of users, disturbing the users’ overall activities.
- Moreover, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP IKeV2, and Strict Zero-Log policies are responsible for giving users the guarantee of no repository maintenance of their online activities.
- The split-tunneling feature splits the data packets into pieces to pass through the tunnel of information within the expected time!
- Surfshark also comes with an adblocker, can be installed on an infinite number of devices, and has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
AtlasVPN – Budget-Friendly VPN to Access YouTube TV in Philippines
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries, providing many options.
- It also supports unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- It also comes with a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies.
- It also has a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard and security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Criteria for Choosing the Top VPN to Watch YouTube Tv in Philippines:
Choosing a VPN may appear simple to you, but there is a lot of competition. Many VPN services offer excellent user interfaces, but Team Rantent will explain the factors you should consider before picking a VPN for viewing YouTube TV in Philippines:
- Have the potential to unblock streaming channels.
- Holds a vast range of US servers to unblock global content and sites.
- Fast speed to stream videos in high quality without lagging.
- Strict no-logs policy and provide strong encryption to protect your data.
- It offers a money-back guarantee to avail of the subscription for a trial before subscribing.
- Best customer service so the user can get the solution for any query.
Is Free VPN Safe to Watch YouTube TV in Philippines?
There are many free VPNs on the market, and it can be tempting to use one of these services to watch YouTube TV in Philippines. However, it’s important to remember that not all VPNs are created equal. Some free VPNs may sell your data or serve ads, while others may be more likely to contain malware. In general, we recommend avoiding free VPNs altogether.
So, the question arises, what VPN works with YouTube TV?
If you’re looking for a safe and reliable VPN with YouTube TV, we recommend Paid VPN providers like ExpressVPN. They are a trusted and respected provider committed to privacy and security and can provide a much better streaming experience.
So, if you want to watch YouTube TV without any hassle, we recommend going with a paid but reliable VPN, ExpressVPN. You can not just stream YouTube TV in Philippines, but you can unblock other geo-restricted platforms as well, such as Disney+ in the Philippines, Hulu in Philippines, etc.
What’s the Difference between YouTube and YouTube TV?
Is YouTube TV available everywhere? No, YouTube TV is available only in the USA, but you can access it easily through reliable VPNs like ExpressVPN.
Simply put, YouTube is a video-sharing platform where users can upload, view, and share videos. On the other hand, YouTube TV is a live television streaming service that offers users access to live and on-demand content from various networks and channels.
So, if you’re looking for specific content- music videos – YouTube is the better option. But if you want to watch live TV or access a wide range of on-demand content, YouTube TV is the way to go.
How to Sign up for YouTube TV in Philippines? [Quick Steps September 2023]
Is YouTube TV available internationally? No, YouTube TV is available in the United States only. However, you can get YouTube TV in Philippines with the help of a VPN; You can sign up for YouTube TV Philippines with the following steps:
- Get a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has comprehensive security protocols.
- Connect to an optimized US server. We recommend ExpressVPN’s Dallas server.
- Navigate to YouTube TV’s website > Tap “Try it Free.”
- Log in with your Google account. If you don’t have a Gmail account, you can create a new account to access YouTube TV Philippines.
- After you have successfully signed in, add a US Zip Code. You can find many Zip Codes on Google, such as 92617.
- Select your preferred payment method. You can select PayPal and add your account details.
- YouTube TV offers a 14-day free trial period; after that, you will be charged as per the subscription plans.
How to Subscribe to YouTube TV in Philippines?
You can easily subscribe to YouTube TV Philippines by getting a VPN subscription, below we have mentioned some non-US payment methods:
Method 1: Can I Pay for YouTube TV in Philippines with US Credit Cards?
You can pay for a YouTube TV subscription with a Visa or MasterCard. However, it must be registered with a US billing address. It is the simplest payment method to get YouTube TV Subscription in Philippines.
However, if you don’t have a US credit card and want to get YouTube TV in Philippines, then you can ask your friends/relatives residing in the USA to pay on your behalf using their own US-based credit or debit card.
The most cost-efficient way is to share the YouTube TV subscription, as it allows 6 simultaneous logins per account.
Method 2: How to Pay for YouTube TV in Philippines with Gift Cards?
Yes, you can get YouTube TV with Gift Cards with the following steps:
- Get a premium VPN with optimized US servers. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a secure ExpressVPN’s US server.
- Go to mygiftcardsupply.com and purchase a YouTube TV Gift Card equivalent to the cost of your subscription plan.
- Navigate to Google Play Store’s website.
- Make sure you are using the same Google account associated with your YouTube TV.
- Select Redeem on the left side.
- Proceed to enter the Gift card code.
- Confirm to Subscribe to YouTube TV in Philippines with Gift Card.
- Congratulations, you have successfully paid for YouTube TV Subscription in Philippines.
- Future transactions for YouTube TV subscriptions will be processed through the balance of your gift cards.
Method 3: How do I Subscribe to YouTube TV in Philippines with PayPal?
A valid US PayPal account can be used for a YouTube TV subscription in Philippines. A PayPal account in the United States can be opened via two methods. If you don’t have access to a US bank account, you can always ask a friend/family member to pay for your YouTube TV subscription, and then you can reimburse the subscription fees.
Or you can use a more hands-on approach; you can create your own US PayPal account by following these steps:
- Get a premium VPN and connect to a secure US server before registering to PayPal. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Register with a new email address. (Don’t use an email ID that is already used for PayPal registration).
- Enter your credit card number and actual billing address.
- Change from a local postal code to a USA Zip code.
- You can do it by replacing the letters with 0s.
- Paste the US zip code into USPC.com and ensure its existence. If it comes invalid, then replace zeros at the end with 1.
- Add the US city address located from the USPS link with your actual street address to finish the process.
- Congratulations, you have successfully created a US PayPal account if the account is validated.
- You can use the PayPal account details to subscribe to YouTube TV in Philippines.
How much is YouTube TV in Philippines?
Here is the Subscription Cost of YouTube TV in Philippines:
|YouTube TV Base Plan||YouTube TV Spanish Plan|
|Price in US Dollars||USD 72.99/mo||USD 34.99/mo|
|Price in Philippine peso||PHP 4008.94/mo||PHP 1921.81/mo|
|Number of Accounts to Share||6||6|
|Add-On||More Spanish Content for $14.99/mo||No Add-ons available|
Note: A maximum of six accounts is allowed per individual. The membership gives you a 5-day free trial and access to 90+ YouTube TV channels. Traditional services are also offered for an extra USD 37.
YouTube TV in Philippines Devices Compatibility
Here is the list of devices that are compatible with YouTube TV in the Philippines:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to Watch YouTube TV in Philippines on Android?
The steps mentioned below are a perfect guide for Android users to watch YouTube TV in Philippines easily.
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the YouTube TV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, YouTube TV is now available on your Android device.
How to Stream YouTube TV in Philippines on iOS?
Apple users can now stream YouTube TV in Philippines easily by following the steps below.
- Change your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for YouTube TV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows.
How to Access YouTube TV in Philippines on Roku?
Roku users, follow the steps mentioned below to enjoy YouTube TV in Philippines.
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select YouTube TV on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
How Can you Watch YouTube TV in Philippines on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download YouTube TV on PS3/PS4:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN service. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect it with any US Server.
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services on your PlayStation device.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “YouTube TV.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- YouTube TV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How Can I Watch YouTube TV in Philippines on Xbox?
Yes, you can watch YouTube TV in Philippines using a reliable VPN. Follow these easy steps to get YouTube TV for Xbox Users:
- Get a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the server in the US.
- From the Xbox menu, click on “My games & apps. “
- Search for “YouTube TV” in the “Xbox Store.”
- “That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button
How to Watch YouTube TV in Philippines on Kodi?
Kodi users, follow these steps to enjoy watching YouTube TV in Philippines.
- Install a VPN that is compatible with YouTube TV. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the YouTube TV add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How Can I get YouTube TV in Philippines on FireStick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download YouTube TV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘YouTube TV’ and press enter.
- The ‘YouTube TV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the YouTube TV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the YouTube TV app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching YouTube TV on Firestick in the Philippines.
How to Access YouTube TV in Philippines on Apple TV?
Apple TV users, here is how you can access YouTube TV while residing in the Philippines.
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the YouTube TV app, and you are done.
Can I Stream YouTube TV in Philippines on Smart TV?
Yes, you can stream YouTube TV in Philippines on Smart TV by using a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the YouTube TV app on your smart TV and create a free account to start watching.
How Can you Get YouTube TV in Philippines on a PC?
Here is how you can view YouTube TV in Philippines on a PC.
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the YouTube TV website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching YouTube TV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Channel List of YouTube Tv in Philippines
YouTube TV now has over 73 channels for their basic subscription, which can be expanded to include 81 channels for a modest charge. Now that you know how to watch YouTube TV in Philippines, let’s talk about what to watch on YouTube TV in Philippines. So, keep reading to see our choices!
- FOX News
- FOX Sport 1 (FS1)
- Fox Business
- Comedy Central
- Con TV
- Comet TV
- Court TV
- Disney Channel
- Disney XD
- Disney Junior
- NFL Network
- Law & Crime
- MTV 2
- Animal Planet
- Food Network
- Cheddar News
- Cartoon Network/Adult Swim
- BBC World News
- Paramount Network
- Investigation Discovery
- Nat Geo
- NBC Universo
- NBA TV
- MLB Game of the Week
What to Watch on YouTube in Philippines?
Now that you know how to watch YouTube TV in Philippines, let’s talk about what to watch on YouTube TV in Philippines. So, keep reading to see my choices!
Popular TV Shows to Watch on YouTube TV in Philippines
- Saturday Night Live
- The Bachelor
- Wheel of Fortune
- This Is US
- Daytime Jeopardy
- Shark Tank
- Big Bang Theory
- The Office
- Law and Order
- The Equalizer
- Modern Family
- Seven Worlds, One Planet
Best Movies to Watch on YouTube TV in Philippines
- The Outsider
- Jurassic World
FAQs on YouTube TV in Philippines
Does YouTube TV work in Philippines?
No, YouTube TV doesn’t work in Philippines due to the geo-restriction policies, but with the help of a reliable VPN, you can surely watch YouTube TV in Philippines.
How to watch YouTube Tv in Philippines?
If you are trying to access YouTube TV in Philippines, you need to connect with a trusted VPN. A VPN will give you potential servers to unblock the site. There are many ways to set up a VPN, but we recommend using ExpressVPN. With ExpressVPN, you can get around any geo-restrictions and enjoy all your favorite shows on YouTube TV.
How to cancel my YouTube TV subscription?
To cancel your YouTube TV subscription, follow the instructions below:
Open the YouTube TV app on your device. If you don’t have an app, go to tv.youtube.com in your browser. Navigate to the Settings tab. Select a membership level. If you wish to put your membership on hold, choose Pause, and if you want to cancel it, choose “Cancel.”
In which country YouTube TV is available?
YouTube TV is only available in the US, which means you need to get a VPN subscription to get YouTube TV.
Is YouTube TV still free?
YouTube TV is not free. You need to buy a subscription to stream YouTube TV content.
How much is YouTube TV a month?
YouTube TV will cost you USD 72.99/mon.
How much does YouTube TV cost in Philippines?
YouTube TV is available for USD 64.99/month. It also offers a 14-day free trial period to try out the streaming platform before buying its long-term subscription.
You can stream YouTube Tv in Philippines on how many devices?
You can access YouTube TV on 3 devices simultaneously.
Can YouTube TV work in the Philippines?
Yes, YouTube TV can work in the Philippines only with the help of a VPN.
Where is YouTube TV available?
YouTube TV is only available in the US, but to get Youtube TV in Philippines you will need a VPN, we recommend ExpressVPN.
Is YouTube TV still available?
Yes, YouTube TV is still available; you can watch all of its content everywhere you can to access it.
If you’re looking for a way to watch American television in Philippines, YouTube TV is an excellent option. However, a VPN is required to unblock and make YouTube TV available in Philippines.
A VPN will hide your IP address and make YouTube TV believe you are trying to access it from the United States.
ExpressVPN is our top suggestion for streaming YouTube TV in Philippines. It has a total of 23 servers in the United States, all of which are compatible with YouTube TV.