Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Can you watch Peacock TV in Philippines? No, you cannot watch Peacock TV in Philippines unless you use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Is Peacock TV available in Philippines? No, Peacock TV is not available in Philippines because of the content regulations. Peacock TV is restricted by the content providers to air its content outside the USA. therefore, you must change your virtual location to watch Hulu in Philippines. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has incredible unblocking capabilities.
How to Watch Peacock TV in Philippines [3 Easy Steps in September 2023]
Does Peacock TV work in Philippines? No, Peacock TV doesn’t work in Philippines because of the geo-restriction. However, you can use the following steps to get around Peacock TV geo-restriction in Philippines:
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Peacock TV in Philippines?
You need a VPN to watch Peacock TV in Philippines because Peacock TV is officially not available outside USA. A VPN can help you in getting around the geo-restrictions preventing you from accessing the services.
However, if you try to access Peacock TV in Philippines, you’ll be redirected to the following error because the streaming service is unavailable in Philippines:
Can you stream Peacock TV in Philippines? Yes, you can stream Peacock TV in Philippines with a premium VPN. It masks your original IP and DNS address with an American IP. It gives you the appearance of being in a foreign country. VPN also shields your IP from the prying eyes of your Internet Service Provider.
The most recommended VPN to get Peacock TV in Philippines is ExpressVPN because it has next-level encryption and incredible unblocking capabilities.
Top 5 VPNs To Watch Peacock TV in Philippines [Updated Sept 2023]
Can you access Peacock TV in Philippines? Yes, you can watch Peacock TV in Philippines with the help of a premium VPN. Take a look at the quick overview of the 5 Best VPNs to watch Peacock TV in Philippines:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries. It has 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: It has 5700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It offers 16 highly optimized US servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 100 countries with 600+ highly optimized servers in 25 locations in the USA. You can buy Surfshark for $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AtlasVPN: It offers 1000+ servers in 42 countries, including 25+ highly optimized server locations in the USA. AtlasVPN will cost $1.82/mo. for 2 years with 3 months extra. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and 24/7 customer support.
How to Sign-up for Peacock TV in Philippines?
Can you get Peacock TV in Philippines? Yes, you can get Peacock TV in Philippines with a premium VPN. To stream compelling content on Peacock TV in Philippines, you must create an account. Follow these steps to create a Peacock TV account in Philippines:
- Get a premium VPN with high-functioning servers in the USA. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download the ExpressVPN application on your streaming device and connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Navigate to Peacock TV’s website and toggle to the top right corner > Select Sign in.
- You will be redirected to the login screen. Tap on the “Join free” option.
- Enter a US Zip code and billing address with the help of Google.
- Select the subscription plan that works best for you. If you want to access a larger library with lesser commercials, you may upgrade to a premium plan with the help of PayPal or a US credit card.
- Complete the registration form to access Peacock TV in Philippines easily.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Peacock TV in Philippines [Detailed Analysis September 2023]
Why is Peacock TV not available in Philippines? Peacock TV is not available in Philippines because of the licensing agreements. However, you can watch Peacock TV in Philippines with the help of a reliable VPN. Now, look at the list of best Peacock TV VPNs:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Peacock TV in Philippines
ExpressVPN is our top recommendation for Peacock TV in the Philippines due to its fast-streaming speeds, unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 chat support, and compatibility with a wide range of devices, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, Smart TV, Xbox, and PlayStation.
This is the best VPN because it offers over 3000 lightning-fast servers in 90+ countries and 500+ fastest servers in the United States, reliably unblocking YouTube TV in HD without buffering.
Furthermore, ExpressVPN can unblock YouTube TV for as little as USD 6.67 per month, with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Peacock Tv in Philippines
CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services. The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats. CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature and split tunneling, ensuring you completely protect your data.
CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff. The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
Recommended Servers: Orlando, Chicago, and Las Vegas.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Access Peacock TV in Philippines
In addition to the two mentioned above, NordVPN is a major player in the VPN market; it has many fast servers worldwide, does not collect logs, and is well-known as a good VPN for online streaming.
NordVPN can connect up to six devices at once, is easy to use, and can be set up on various devices. It also provides 24-hour customer support and a 30-day money-back guarantee. It is more expensive but worthwhile ($2.62 per month).
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami
Surfshark – Finest VPN to Stream Peacock TV in Philippines
Surfshark is a high-quality VPN service that is reasonably priced. The price is reasonable, and it will suffice. It uses industry-leading encryption, does not collect logs, and will keep you safe and anonymous while surfing the internet. Surfshark also performs well in speed tests and has a large number of fast servers in the US and around the world.
It is compatible with a wide range of streaming devices but also bypasses China’s Great Firewall, a significant achievement, and challenge for a VPN. Surfshark also includes an ad-blocker, can be used on unlimited devices, and has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas
AtlasVPN – Low-On-Pocket VPN to access Peacock Tv in Philippines
AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries, providing you with many options. It also supports unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout its apps.
AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies, including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard and security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Recommended Servers: Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York.
Why is Peacock TV not working in Philippines?
Peacock TV is not working in Philippines because it is geo-restricted outside the USA. Peacock TV uses an Internet Protocol tracking system to keep up with this set of content distribution policies.
Therefore, if you want to stream Peacock TV in Philippines, you must use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
How to Subscribe to Peacock TV in Philippines?
You can subscribe to Peacock TV in Philippines with Credit Card, in-app purchase or PayPal. We have explained the two most reliable ways to subscribe to Peacock TV in Philippines below:
Method #1: How can I Pay for Peacock TV in Philippines with US Unlocked Virtual Payment Card?
Follow these steps to get Peacock TV Subscription in Philippines with US Unlocked Virtual Payment Card:
- Get ExpressVPN and connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Go to the official US Unlocked website and choose the Get your Card Button.
- Complete the registration process and fund your US Unlocked account.
- Check your email to confirm the email verification link.
- You will receive your virtual US card credentials once the deposit has been authorized and completed.
- Upgrade to a premium subscription by navigating to the Peacock TV website and Signing into your account.
- Select a plan, pay for the subscription through a new virtual card and stream your favourite shows on Peacock TV in Philippines.
Method #2: How do I Subscribe to Peacock TV in Philippines with iTunes?
Follow these steps to subscribe to Peacock TV in Philippines with iTunes:
- Get ExpressVPN and connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Create a new Apple ID and select the US region.
- Go to App Store > iTunes > Select Gift Cards.
- Purchase the Gift Card equivalent to the value of your Peacock TV Subscription.
- You can use your new Apple ID to use the gift card.
- Download the Peacock TV App on your iOS device and choose the upgrade to a premium plan.
- Redeem your iTunes gift card to subscribe to Peacock TV in Philippines.
How much is Peacock TV in Philippines?
Are you a streaming enthusiast residing in Philippines and wondering how much is Peacock TV in Philippines? Following is the Peacock TV Philippines Cost:
|Peacock Free Plan||Peacock Premium Plan||Peacock Premium Plus Plan|
|Price in US Dollars||–||USD 4.99/mo or USD 49.9/yr||USD 9.99/mo or USD 99.99/yr|
|Price in Philippine Pesos||–||PHP 278.05/mo or PHP 2780.5/yr||PHP 556.65/mo or PHP 5566.5/yr|
Peacock TV Subscription Plans
Peacock TV offers different subscription plans tailored to the entertainment and budgetary needs of different customers. Every plan is distinct from another in terms of the services and offerings. Let’s dive into the details of the different subscription plans offered by Peacock TV:
|Peacock Free Plan||Peacock TV Premium Plan||Peacock TV Premium Plus Plan|
|Ad-Supported Plan.||Ad-Supported Plan.||Ad-free Subscription plan.|
|Limited Content Library.||All trending and binge-worthy content titles are available.||All trending and binge-worthy content titles are available.|
|No free trial.||A 7-day free trial is available.||A 7-day free trial is available.|
|You cannot download content.||You cannot download content.||You can download specific content titles.|
Can I Watch Peacock TV in Philippines with a Free VPN?
Yes, you can watch Peacock TV in Philippines with a free VPN. However, it is not recommended because free VPNs are unable to unblock Peacock TV in Philippines due to vulnerable connections and limited server networks. Moreover, you will experience connection issues and the threat of identity theft.
Free VPNs monitor your digital footprint to sell it to third parties for profit. Moreover, Peacock TV’s anti-VPN software can easily unmask the free VPN IPs and block your access. Therefore, it is recommended to use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Is it free to watch Peacock TV in Philippines?
You can watch Peacock TV free in Philippines by availing of its free trial. It doesn’t ask for any payment information when you sign up for the free streaming service.
The free plan comes with a limited content library. However, you can unblock and access more content on Peacock TV in Philippines by signing up for their paid subscription.
Will Peacock TV ever be available to watch in Philippines?
Is Peacock TV coming to Philippines? No, there’s no official announcement about Peacock TV’s availability in Philippines. Similar to other streaming services, it is possible that NBC Universal will look to expand Peacock to an international audience as it seeks to increase its subscriber base.
There are currently no concrete plans for expansion outside the United States. Meanwhile, if you want to watch Peacock TV in Philippines you must use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Compatible Devices to Watch Peacock TV in Philippines
Which devices does Peacock TV support? Following is the list of compatible devices with Peacock TV in Philippines:
|Streaming Devices||Compatible Models|
|Android Devices||Android 5.1 or Above.|
|iOS Devices||Selected Models.|
|MAC/PC||Supported Web Browsers (Safari, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox)|
|Amazon Fire TV and Stick||Fire TV 2-Series, Fire TV 4-Series, and Fire TV Omni Series. Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Stick 4K Max, and Fire TV Cube.|
|Apple TV||Selected Models.|
|Android TV||Version 5.1 and above.|
|Google TV||Chromecast with Google TV HD and Chromecast with Google TV 4K|
|Roku||Roku 2 (4210X model only), Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later), Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later), Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later), Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later), Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later), Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later).|
|Contour Player||Cox Contour Box with Voice Remote and Cox Contour Stream Player.|
How to watch Peacock TV in the Philippines on Android Devices?
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the Peacock TV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Peacock TV is now available on your Android device.
How to Get Peacock TV in Philippines on iOS Device?
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Peacock TV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows.
How to Access Peacock TV in Philippines on Roku Device?
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Peacock TV on the Roku homescreen, and you are good to go.
How Can you get Peacock TV in Philippines on Firestick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Peacock TV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘Peacock TV’ and press enter.
- The ‘Peacock TV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Peacock TV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Peacock TV app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Peacock TV on Firestick in Philippines.
How Can I Access Peacock TV in Philippines on Apple TV?
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Peacock TV app and you are done.
How Can I Stream Peacock TV in Philippines on Smart TV?
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Peacock TV app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How Can I Download Peacock TV in Philippines on a PC?
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Peacock TV website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Peacock TV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What are the Top 20 Shows and Movies on Peacock TV in Philippines?
Following are the top 20 shows and movies on Peacock TV in Philippines:
- Curious George: Season 14
- WWE Pay-Per-View Crown Jewel
- Snoop and Martha’s Very Tasty Halloween, 2021
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football v. USC Trojans
- Premier League Matches
- Sunday Night Football – Indianapolis Colts v. San Francisco 49ers
- Below Deck: Season 9, Episode 1 (Bravo)
- Parientas a la Fuerza: Season 1, Episode 1 (Telemundo)
- All Summers End
- Band of Robbers
- Beers of Joy
- Hitmen: Season 2
- The Blacklist: Season 9, Episode 1 (NBC)
- Southern Charm: Season 7
- Much Ado About Christmas
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football v. UNC Tarheels
- Spirit Untamed
- Sunday Night Football – Dallas Cowboys v. Minnesota Vikings
- Peacock Sunday NFL Final (Peacock Original)
Can I stream Peacock TV in other countries with a VPN?
Yes, you can stream Peacock TV in other countries with a VPN. Following are the countries in which you can get Peacock TV:
- Stream Peacock TV in UK
- Unblock Peacock TV in Ireland
- Is Peacock TV available in Mexico
- Does Peacock TV work in Philippines
- Get Peacock TV in Australia
- Watch Peacock TV in South Africa
How to cancel Peacock TV subscription in Philippines?
Follow these steps to cancel your Peacock TV subscription in Philippines:
- Visit the official website of Peacock TV.
- Sign into your account with your credentials.
- Locate the profile icon; it should be displayed on top of the screen, and tap on it.
- Go to My account.
- Tap on Plans and Payments.
- Click on cancel the plan and wait for the confirmation.
Protip: To cancel Peacock TV Subscription outside USA you must use a premium VPN because the app is exclusively available in the United States only.
FAQs on Peacock TV in Philippines
Which live channels are available on Peacock TV in Philippines?
Peacock TV offers more than 50 live channels in Philippines. You can stream content from popular networks such as The Choice, CNBC, Fallon Tonight, Ka-Ching, D&D Live and many more.
How to Exclusively Watch English Premier League 2023 on Peacock TV in Philippines?
You can exclusively live stream English Premier League 2023 on Peacock TV in Philippines with a premium VPN. It is available on its Peacock Premium Plus subscription. There will be a total of 380 matches in the event, which can be watched online on Peacock TV Philippines.
How to get Peacock TV in Philippines?
There are various ways to watch Peacock TV in the Philippines. However, using a premium VPN service like ExpressVPN is the most reliable provider to access it.
Is it legal in Philippines to watch Peacock TV through a VPN?
Yes, using a VPN is not considered an illegal activity in most of countries. You can easily stream Peacock TV using a VPN.
Is Peacock TV Free in Philippines?
You can use the service for free by signing up for their free plan, but the title selection will be limited and ad-supported. You can unlock more content on the service by signing up for their paid subscription.
Does Peacock charge after I cancel my Subscription?
Peacock will neither charge nor refund your subscription fees. Moreover, your premium account will be active until the end of the billing cycle.
Can I access Peacock Tv for free in the Philippines?
NBC Peacock TV has a free sign-up option on their service. You can watch Peacock TV in the Philippines for free if you use a VPN to gain access.
Can I watch Peacock on different devices?
Peacock TV may be viewed on basically all streaming platforms, including Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Firestick/Fire TV, Samsung Smart TV, and LG Smart TV, via its official website or app. Peacock is also accessible via Chromecast or any device with a built-in Chromecast.
Why doesn’t Peacock TV work in Philippines? Peacock TV doesn’t work in the Philippines because it is a geo-restricted streaming platform. It is planning to expand internationally, but it is officially not available in the Filipino region. Meanwhile, you can use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to circumvent the global location restrictions.
Peacock TV is remarkable, with a wide range of content, pricing, and streaming possibilities. It is, however, not available in all places. Follow the instructions in this guide to watch Peacock TV in the Philippines. So, what exactly are you waiting for? Connect to ExpressVPN and enjoy Peacock TV’s monthly discovery of new series and movies.
Thankfully, this information will assist you in determining how to watch Peacock TV in the Philippines. Please comment below with any further questions or concerns, and we will react as quickly as possible.
People Also Read: