Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Can I watch Peacock TV in Australia? No, you cannot watch Peacock TV in Australia unless you use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Is Peacock TV available in Australia? No, Peacock TV is not available in Australia because of the licensing agreements. However, you can get Peacock TV in Australia with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
How to Watch Watch Peacock TV in Australia [Easy Steps in May 2023]
Can you get Peacock TV in Australia? You can get Peacock TV in Australia with a premium VPN. Follow these steps to get Peacock TV in Australia:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN and download its application on your streaming device. We highly recommend ExpressVPN because it has next-generation security protocols.
- Sign in to the ExpressVPN application and connect to a secure USA server. We recommend the Dallas server.
- Visit the Peacock TV website, to binge-watch the critically-acclaimed shows on Peacock TV Australia.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Peacock TV in Australia?
You will need a VPN because Peacock TV is geo-restricted in Australia. A premium and reliable VPN such as ExpressVPN is the only way to bypass the geo-block and get Peacock TV in Australia.
However, if you try to watch Peacock TV in Australia without a VPN, you will be redirected to the following error:
“This service is unavailable in your region.”
Can you access Peacock TV in Australia? Yes, you can access Peacock TV in Australia with a premium VPN. It masks your original IP and DNS address with new ones. It gives you the appearance of being in a foreign country. VPN also shields your IP from the prying eyes of your Internet Service Provider.
VPNs help prevent this, so you can stream contemporary shows and movies in high definition and overcome speed throttling. It is crucial to select the right VPN to watch Peacock TV in Australia. Many VPNs claim to unblock Peacock TV but cannot. We recommend ExpressVPN.
It’s one of the most dependable techniques to unblock geo-restricted platforms like HBO Max in Australia, and Sling TV in Australia.
Top 5 VPNs to Watch Peacock TV in Australia [Quick Overview May 2023]
Following is a quick overview of the 5 Best VPNs to watch Peacock TV in Australia:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 25 highly optimized servers in the USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual package for $6.67/month. Moreover, you will get 3 months free trial and a risk-free 45-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries. It has 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- Surfshark: It is the most reliable VPN to watch Peacock TV in Australia. It has 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. You can purchase NordVPN’s 2-year subscription for $3.71 a month. Additionally, you will get 72% off, 3 months FREE, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It is the best low-cost VPN to watch Peacock TV in Australia. You can purchase Surfshark’s 2-year package for $2.49/month. It has 3200+ servers in 60+ countries. It offers 24/7 chat support, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: It has 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in the USA. It offers fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 monthly for 3 years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to Sign-up for Peacock TV in Australia?
To stream compelling content on Peacock TV in Australia, you must create an account. Follow these steps to create a Peacock TV account in Australia:
- Get a premium VPN with high-functioning servers in the USA. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download the ExpressVPN application on your streaming device and connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Navigate to Peacock TV’s website and toggle to the top right corner > Select Sign in.
- You will be redirected to the login screen. Tap on the “Join free” option.
- Enter a US Zip code and billing address with the help of Google.
- Select the subscription plan that works best for you. If you want to access a larger library with lesser commercials, you may upgrade to a premium plan with the help of PayPal or a US credit card.
- Complete the registration form to access Peacock TV in Australia easily.
5 Best VPNs to watch Peacock TV in Australia [Tested May 2023]
Why doesn’t Peacock TV work in Australia? Peacock TV doesn’t work in Australia because of the licensing agreements. However, you can watch Peacock TV in Australia with the help of a reliable VPN. Now, look at the list of best Peacock TV VPNs:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to watch Peacock TV in Australia
- ExpressVPN is a fantastic choice for not only streaming but also torrenting and secure browsing. It connects consumers to more than 3,000 high-speed servers in 94 countries.
- When it comes to security, this service does not disappoint. It has 256-bit encryption, leak prevention for DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC, a kill switch, and the ability to block all local connections.
- It works with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, Smart TV, Xbox, and PlayStation, among other devices.
- You can browse anonymously with ExpressVPN because it doesn’t maintain any traffic logs.
- Users can pay with Bitcoin to give their transactions an extra layer of security. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, a live chat or email helpdesk is available.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas
Access the following Platforms with ExpressVPN:
- CBS all access in Australia
- Fox Sports Go in Australia
- Disney Plus Hotstar in Australia
- YouTube TV in Australia
- IPL in Australia
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Peacock TV in Australia
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in Australia.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all viruses.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature, and split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- CyberGhost costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years, but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
Recommended Servers: Orlando, Chicago, and Las Vegas.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to access Peacock TV in Australia
- NordVPN is a prominent participant in the VPN industry, with many fast servers located worldwide, no logs, and a reputation for being a solid VPN for online streaming.
- NordVPN is a multi-device VPN that can connect up to six devices at once, is simple to use, and can be set up on various devices.
- It also offers customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and a 30-day money-back guarantee. With 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and protection against WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leaks, this VPN keeps your data safe.
- NordVPN users can automatically prevent advertising and malware and connect to obfuscated servers for even more privacy.
- This service follows a strict no-logs policy and, even if pressed, will not reveal any information about your activities.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami
Surfshark – Low-cost VPN to stream Peacock TV in Australia
- Surfshark is a moderate-cost, high-quality VPN service. It employs industry-leading encryption, does not retain logs, and ensures that you remain safe and anonymous when surfing the web.
- Surfshark also comes with an adblocker, can be installed on an infinite number of devices, and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- This service comes with a host of sophisticated security safeguards pre-installed. A kill switch, 256-bit encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, and an ad-blocker/malware scanner are all included.
- Surfshark will not save any information about you that could be used to track you down.
- Live chat-based support is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you have any issues.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas
AtlasVPN – Low-On-Pocket VPN to access Peacock TV in Australia
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options.
- It also supports unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- It also comes with a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It also features highly safe security protocols and policies, including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard and security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Recommended Servers: Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York.
How to Subscribe to Peacock TV in Australia?
You can subscribe to Peacock TV in Australia with Credit Card, in-app purchase or PayPal. We have explained the two most reliable ways to subscribe to Peacock TV in Australia below:
Method #1: How can I Pay for Peacock TV in Australia with US Unlocked Virtual Payment Card?
Follow these steps to get Peacock TV Subscription in Australia with US Unlocked Virtual Payment Card:
- Get ExpressVPN and connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Go to the official US Unlocked website and choose the Get your Card Button.
- Complete the registration process and fund your US Unlocked account.
- Check your email to confirm the email verification link.
- You will receive your virtual US card credentials once the deposit has been authorized and completed.
- Upgrade to a premium subscription by navigating to the Peacock TV website and Signing into your account.
- Select a plan, pay for the subscription through a new virtual card and stream your favourite shows on Peacock TV in Australia.
Method #2: How do I Subscribe to Peacock TV in Australia with iTunes?
Follow these steps to subscribe to Peacock TV in Australia with iTunes:
- Get ExpressVPN and connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Create a new Apple ID and select the US region.
- Go to App Store > iTunes > Select Gift Cards.
- Purchase the Gift Card equivalent to the value of your Peacock TV Subscription.
- You can use your new Apple ID to use the gift card.
- Download the Peacock TV App on your iOS device and choose the upgrade to a premium plan.
- Redeem your iTunes gift card to subscribe to Peacock TV in Australia.
How much is Peacock TV in Australia?
Are you a streaming enthusiast residing in Australia and wondering how much is Peacock TV in Australia? Following is the Peacock TV Australia Cost:
|Peacock Free Plan||Peacock Premium Plan||Peacock Premium Plus Plan|
|Price in US Dollars||–||USD 4.99/mo or USD 49.9/yr||USD 9.99/mo or USD 99.99/yr|
|Price in Australian Dollars||–||AUD 7.55/mo or AUD 75.5/yr||AUD 15.11/mo or AUD 151.1/yr|
Peacock TV Subscription Plans
Peacock TV offers different subscription plans tailored to the entertainment and budgetary needs of different customers. Every plan is distinct from another in terms of the services and offerings. Let’s dive into the details of the different subscription plans offered by Peacock TV:
|Peacock Free Plan||Peacock TV Premium Plan||Peacock TV Premium Plus Plan|
|Ad-Supported Plan.||Ad-Supported Plan.||Ad-free Subscription plan.|
|Limited Content Library.||All trending and binge-worthy content titles are available.||All trending and binge-worthy content titles are available.|
|No free trial.||A 7-day free trial is available.||A 7-day free trial is available.|
|You cannot download content.||You cannot download content.||You can download specific content titles.|
Is it free to watch Peacock TV in Australia?
You can watch Peacock TV free in Australia by availing of its free trial. It doesn’t ask for any payment information when you sign up for the free streaming service.
The free plan comes with a limited content library. However, you can unblock and access more content on Peacock TV in Australia by signing up for their paid subscription.
Why is Peacock TV not working in Australia?
Peacock TV is not working in Australia because it is geo-restricted outside the USA. Peacock TV uses an Internet Protocol tracking system to keep up with this set of content distribution policies.
Therefore, if you want to stream Peacock TV in Australia, you must use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Will Peacock TV ever be available to watch in Australia?
Is Peacock TV coming to Australia? No, there’s no official announcement about Peacock TV’s availability in Australia. Similar to other streaming services, it is possible that NBC Universal will look to expand Peacock to an international audience as it seeks to increase its subscriber base.
There are currently no concrete plans for expansion outside the United States. Meanwhile, you must use ExpressVPN to get around Peacock TV geo-restriction in Australia.
Compatible Devices to watch Peacock TV in Australia
Which devices does Peacock TV support? Following is the list of compatible devices with Peacock TV in Australia:
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Amazon Firestick
- Apple TV
- Google Chromecast
How to Get Peacock TV in Australia on Android Devices?
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the Peacock TV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Peacock TV is now available on your Android device.
How to Access Peacock TV in Australia on iOS Devices?
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Peacock TV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favourite shows.
How to Watch Peacock TV in Australia on Roku?
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Peacock TV on the Roku homescreen, and you are good to go.
How to Download Peacock TV in Australia on FireStick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Peacock TV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘Peacock TV‘ and press enter.
- The ‘Peacock TV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Peacock TV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Peacock TV app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start Peacock streaming Australia.
How to Install Peacock TV in Australia on Apple TV?
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Peacock TV app, and you are done.
How Can you watch Peacock TV in Australia on Smart TV?
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Peacock TV app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How Can I watch Peacock TV in Australia on a PC?
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Peacock TV website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you still have trouble watching Peacock Australia, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What to watch on Peacock TV in Australia?
Peacock TV has a vast range of content that differs from its subscription plans. Here’s what you will get to watch on different subscription plans on Peacock TV in Australia:
|Peacock Free||Peacock TV Premium||Peacock TV Premium Plus|
|Saturday Night Live||Frasier||English Premium League|
|The Office||Fast & Furious||Rutherford Falls|
|Recreation||Harry Potter||Halloween Kills|
|Parks||Two and a Half Men||The Capture|
|30 Rock||House||Psych 2: Lassie Come Home|
|Saved By the Bell||Jurassic Park||Curious George|
|Punky Brewster||E.T.||We Are Lady Parts|
|Phantom||Thread Cheers||Brave New World|
What are the Top 15 Shows and Movies on Peacock TV in Australia?
Following are the top 15 shows and movies on Peacock TV in Australia:
- Curious George: Season 14
- WWE Pay-Per-View Crown Jewel
- Snoop and Martha’s Very Tasty Halloween, 2021
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football v. USC Trojans
- Premier League Matches
- Band of Robbers
- Beers of Joy
- Hitmen: Season 2
- The Blacklist: Season 9, Episode 1 (NBC)
- Southern Charm: Season 7
- Much Ado About Christmas
- Spirit Untamed
- Sunday Night Football – Dallas Cowboys v. Minnesota Vikings
- Peacock Sunday NFL Final
FAQs on Peacock TV in Australia
Which live channels are available on Peacock TV in Australia?
Peacock TV offers more than 50 live channels in Australia. You can stream content from popular networks such as The Choice, CNBC, Fallon Tonight, Ka-Ching, D&D Live and many more.
Can I Watch Peacock TV in Australia with a Free VPN?
Yes, you can watch Peacock TV in Australia with a free VPN. However, it is not recommended because free VPNs are unable to unblock Peacock TV in Australia due to vulnerable connections and limited server networks. Therefore, it is recommended to use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Is Peacock TV Free in Australia?
You can use the service for free by signing up for their free plan, but the title selection will be limited and ad-supported. You can unlock more content on the service by signing up for their paid subscription.
Does Peacock charge after I cancel my Subscription?
Peacock will neither charge nor refund your subscription fees. Moreover, your premium account will be active until the end of the billing cycle.
Is it legal in Australia to watch Peacock TV through a VPN?
Yes, most countries do not make it illegal to use a VPN. You can easily stream Peacock TV in Australia using a VPN.
How to get Peacock TV in Australia?
In Australia, there are several ways to watch Peacock TV. However, the most dependable way to access Peacock TV outside of the United States is to use a premium VPN service such as ExpressVPN, Surfshark, or NordVPN.
Is Peacock available for free in Australia?
On their service, NBC Peacock TV offers a free sign-up option. You can watch it for free if you can access Peacock TV in Australia via a VPN.
Is Peacock TV free with Amazon?
Yes, Peacock Tv is free with Amazon, you can enjoy your favorite content but if you are living in Australia or spending your vacations in Australia then you must get a VPN subscription to by pass the geo restrictions.
Is Peacock TV free with Amazon Prime?
No, Peacock TV is not free with Amazon Prime as they both are separate streaming sites, you need to subscribe to both of them to stream.
How do I get the Peacock app in Australia?
Go to the play store on your device and search for Peacock App, then download it immediately.
Is Peacock TV free with Amazon?
Although Peacock collaborates with Amazon, having an Amazon Prime membership does not automatically grant access to Peacock’s premium content. Amazon Prime customers, on the other hand, may take advantage of a special deal that delivers 6 months of the ad-supported Peacock Premium plan for free.
Does Foxtel have Peacock?
Yes, Foxtel can access some NBC Universal streaming sites like Peacock and Sky Studios.
You’ll have no trouble unblocking Peacock TV in Australia because now you know how to watch Peacock in Australia with a VPN! Simply sign up for a VPN like ExpressVPN, Surfshark, or NordVPN or any of of recommended VPN to gain access to an unlimited supply of entertainment. However out top recommendation is ExpressVPN.
People Also Read: