Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Can I watch Peacock TV in Australia? No, Peacock TV is not available in Australia. So, if you want to watch Peacock TV in Australia, you will need a premium VPN with US servers. In this guide will help you to explore the possible options of accessing Peacock in Australia and all its dimensions for your ease.
Is Peacock Tv available in Australia? No, Peacock is not available in Australia. Since Peacock TV only has the right to broadcast within the USA, you must convince Peacock Tv that you are accessing its content from within USA. The only way to watch Peacock TV in Australia is to use a VPN, so follow the below steps:
How to Watch Watch Peacock TV in Australia [Easy Steps in [Oct 2022]
Follow these four simple steps to watch Peacock in Australia:
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Peacock TV in Australia?
When you visit the official website of Peacock TV on your device, its IP tracking software detects your IP address and blocks your access if you are not a US resident. However, using a VPN, you can gain access to the Peacock TV IP tracking system by converting your IP address to a USA IP address. Whenever you try to access Peacock TV in Australia, the following geo-restricted message will prompt on your screen:
“This service is unavailable in your region”
When you connect to a VPN service, your Australian IP address is masked and converted to a US IP address. And because the US server cannot track you, you can watch your favorite content without encountering any geo-location errors.
Top 5 VPNs Watch Peacock TV in Australia in 2022
Are you short on time? Then take a look at the quick overview of the 5 Best VPNs to watch Peacock TV in Australia:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in USA, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Peacock TV from anywhere. Its price offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Peacock TV in Australia that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 15 highly optimized servers in USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription is $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to watch Peacock TV in Australia [October 2022]
Now take a look at our list of the best VPNs of 2022 that are best for bypassing a lot of geo-restricted websites, and channels.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to watch Peacock TV in Australia
- ExpressVPN is a fantastic choice for not only streaming but also torrenting and secure browsing. It connects consumers to more than 3,000 high-speed servers in 94 countries.
- When it comes to security, this service does not disappoint. It has 256-bit encryption, leak prevention for DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC, a kill switch, and the ability to block all local connections.
- It works with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, Smart TV, Xbox, and PlayStation, among other devices.
- You can browse anonymously with ExpressVPN because it doesn’t maintain any traffic logs.
- Users can pay with Bitcoin to give their transactions an extra layer of security. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, a live chat or email helpdesk is available.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Peacock TV in Australia
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in Australia.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all viruses.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunnelling that ensures you protect your data completely.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to access Peacock TV in Australia
- NordVPN is a prominent participant in the VPN industry, with a large number of fast servers located all over the world, no logs, and a reputation for being a solid VPN for online streaming.
- NordVPN is a multi-device VPN that can connect up to six devices at once, is simple to use, and can be set up on a range of devices.
- It also offers customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and a 30-day money-back guarantee. With 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and protection against WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leaks, this VPN keeps your data safe.
- NordVPN users can prevent advertising and malware automatically, as well as connect to obfuscated servers for even more privacy.
- This service follows a strict no-logs policy and, even if pressed, will not reveal any information about your activities.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami
Surfshark – Low-cost VPN to stream Peacock TV in Australia
- Surfshark is a moderately cost, high-quality VPN service. It employs industry-leading encryption, does not retain logs, and ensures that you remain safe and anonymous when surfing the web.
- Surfshark also comes with an adblocker, can be installed on an infinite number of devices, and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- This service comes with a host of sophisticated security safeguards pre-installed. A kill switch, 256-bit encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, and an ad-blocker/malware scanner are all included.
- Surfshark will not save any information about you that could be used to track you down.
- Live chat-based support is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you have any issues.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas
AtlasVPN – Low-On-Pocket VPN to access Peacock TV in Australia
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options.
- It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It also features highly safe security protocols and policies including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Can I Stream Peacock TV in Australia without a VPN?
To access Peacock TV, you must be physically present in the United States. However, because we live in the age of technological advancements, you can stream Peacock TV using tools such as a VPN. But there’s more to it below, so don’t stop reading and keep watching.
So, after connecting to the VPN and attempting to access Peacock TV in Australia, the VOD tracking system believes you are attempting to stream the service from the United States and thus allows you to watch it rather than returning a geo-location error. Peacock Streaming Service Australia is only accessible with a VPN.
How to subscribe to Peacock TV in Australia?
Follow the below steps to subscribe to Peacock TV in Australia:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and connect to its any US ExpressVPN server.
- Click on ‘Sign in‘ on the Peacock TV website.
- Click ‘Join for free’ to start a new account.
- Fill in all of your information and click ‘Create Account‘.
- All you have to do now is subscribe to your preferred bundle and begin watching Peacock TV in Australia.
Is Peacock TV Free in Australia?
You can use the service for free by signing up for their free plan, but the title selection will be limited and ad-supported. You can unlock more content on the service by signing up for their paid subscription.
Peacock TV Plans
Peacock TV comes with three different plans that include, free, premium with ads, and premium plus with no ads in USA. And following are the details about each plan and how they differ from each other so you can choose which plans is perfect for you to satisfy your needs.
Free – Ad-supported Tier
Peacock TV makes the VOD wars more competitive by offering a free plan to subscribers unlike HBO Max and Hulu. To subscribe to its free plan, all you need to do is sign up for an account via email and password without providing your credit card or any payment method details. The free plan includes shows, movies, news, live sports, and skit-style clips, with standouts.
For COMCAST Subscribers – Ad-supported Free OR $4.99
If Peacock TV’s free plan is not enough, you can upgrade to its Premium plan with ads that cost $4.99 a month or $50 annually. With this Premium plan, you can watch all the available content on the free plan plus 20,000 hours of more content. However, you will see the same number of ads similar to the free plan that is five minutes after every hour or sometimes less, stated by the company officials.
Premium – Ad-Free for $9.99
If getting advertisements is important to you, the Peacock TV Premium Plus plan is for you. Premium Plus costs $9.99 per month or $100 per year. This plan includes all of the content available on Premium with ads to plan, as well as the option of downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile devices for offline viewing.
Is it possible to bundle Netflix, Hulu, Peacock, Disney+, YouTube TV, and other services with Paramount+?
Yes! Although Showtime’s platform can be coupled with Paramount+, it does not provide a deal with other big streaming services. ExpressVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free. It can unblock hundreds of other streaming platforms in addition to Paramount Plus, ensuring that you never run out of things to watch. If you don’t like it, you can simply request a refund.
Compatible Devices to watch Peacock TV in Australia
Following are the devices that are compatible to watch Peacock TV in Australia:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
For Android users
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for Peacock TV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Peacock TV is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Peacock TV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Peacock TV on Roku homescreen and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Peacock TV on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Peacock TV”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Peacock TV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Peacock TV on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “Peacock TV” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
For Kodi Users
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Peacock TV. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the Peacock TV add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Peacock TV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to US server.
- Enter the word ‘Peacock TV’ and press enter.
- The ‘Peacock TV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Peacock TV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Peacock TV app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Peacock TV on Firestick in Australia.
For Apple TV Users
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Peacock TV app and you are done.
For Smart TV Users
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Peacock TV app on your smart TV, and create free account to start watching.
For PC Users
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Peacock TV website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Peacock TV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What’s New Coming on Peacock Australia in 2022?
This October, Peacock is bringing some of the best horror movies on Peacock TV in Australia, like:
- Child’s Play
- Friday the 13th
- A Nightmare on Elm Street
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Other than that, there are some other great movies as well, coming on Peacock TV this month:
- Me You Madness
- Tales from the Hood 3
- The Broken
- Bad Moon
Popular Shows to Watch on Peacock TV Australia:
Peacock TV has a plethora of exciting shows, live content, and movies available to you including sports, the Olympics, news, and more. Here is a list of some popular shows available on different subscription plans on Peacock TV:
- Free Tier Peacock Premium Peacock Originals
- Saturday Night Live Frasier Intelligence
- Royal Pains Two and a Half Men The Capture
- 30 Rock House Psych 2: Lassie Come Home
- Phantom Thread Cheers Brave New World
FAQs on Peacock TV in Australia
Is Peacock TV available in Australia?
No, Peacock TV is not available in Australia. But, you can use a VPN to watch Peacock TV in Australia.
Is it legal in Australia to watch Peacock TV through a VPN?
Yes, most countries do not make it illegal to use a VPN. You can easily stream Peacock TV in Australia using a VPN.
How to get Peacock TV in Australia?
In Australia, there are several ways to watch Peacock TV. However, the most dependable way to access Peacock TV outside of the United States is to use a premium VPN service such as ExpressVPN, Surfshark or NordVPN.
Is Peacock available for free in Australia?
On their service, NBC Peacock TV offers a free sign-up option. If you have access to Peacock TV in Australia via a VPN, you can watch it for free.
You’ll have no trouble unblocking Peacock TV in Australia because now you know how to watch Peacock in Australia with a VPN! Simply sign up for a VPN like ExpressVPN, Surfshark or NordVPN to gain access to an unlimited supply of entertainment.