Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Is Peacock TV available in Canada? No, Peacock TV is not available in Canada. If you want to watch Peacock TV in Canada, you will need a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Can you get Peacock TV in Canada? No, you cannot get Peacock TV in Canada without a VPN. Peacock TV is geo-restricted anywhere outside the USA, and thus you will need a VPN to access Peacock TV in Canada or anywhere outside the USA.
How to Watch Peacock TV in Canada [3 Easy Steps in March 2023]
Follow these four simple steps to watch Peacock in Canada:
- Subscribe and download a VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Sign up/sign in to the VPN app and connect to the USA server.
- Visit the Peacock TV website, create your account, and start NBC Peacock streaming.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Peacock TV in Canada?
When you visit the official website of Peacock TV on your device, its IP tracking software detects your IP address and blocks your access if you are not a US resident. However, using a VPN, you can gain access to the Peacock TV IP tracking system by converting your IP address to a USA IP address.
You will see the following message when you access Peacock TV outside USA;
When you connect to a VPN service, your IP address is masked and converted to a US IP address. And because the US server cannot track you, you can watch your favorite content without encountering any geo-location errors.
It’s one of the most dependable techniques to unblock geo-restricted platforms like Best VPN for Netflix in Canada, DirecTV in Canada, and Vudu in Canada.
Top 5 VPNs To Watch Peacock TV in Canada [Quick Overview Mar 2023]
Are you short on time? Then take a look at the quick overview of the 5 Best VPNs to watch Peacock TV in Canada:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in the USA, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Peacock TV from anywhere. Its offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage, a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, highly secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable, with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well as 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription is $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE, along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Peacock TV in Canada. That offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in the USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3 years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Peacock TV in Canada [Detailed Analysis Mar 2023]
Can I watch Peacock TV in Canada? Yes, you can watch Peacock TV in Canada with the help of a reliable VPN. Now, look at our list of the best VPNs of 2023 that bypass many geo-restricted websites and channels.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Peacock TV in Canada
ExpressVPN is our top recommendation for Peacock TV in Canada due to its fast-streaming speeds, unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 chat support, and compatibility with a wide range of devices, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, Smart TV, Xbox, and PlayStation.
This is the best VPN because it offers over 3000 lightning-fast servers in 90+ countries and 500+ fastest servers in the United States, which reliably unblock YouTube TV in HD without buffering.
Furthermore, ExpressVPN can unblock YouTube TV for as little as CAD 8.76 (USD 6.67) per month, with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
It is one of the best VPNs to unblock Netflix anywhere. Also, watch DSTV in Canada, Voot in Canada, ESPN Plus in Canada, and many more!
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Peacock Tv in Canada
CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services. The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats. CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature and split tunneling, ensuring you completely protect your data.
CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff. CyberGhost costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years, but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Access Peacock TV in Canada
In addition to the two mentioned above, NordVPN is a major player in the VPN market; it has many fast servers worldwide, does not collect logs, and is well-known as a good VPN for online streaming.
NordVPN can connect up to six devices at once, is easy to use, and can be set up on various devices. It also provides 24-hour customer support and a 30-day money-back guarantee. It is more expensive but worthwhile ($2.62 per month).
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami
You can also watch the following channels with NordVPN:
Surfshark – Finest VPN to Stream Peacock TV in Canada
Surfshark is a high-quality VPN service that is reasonably priced. The price is reasonable, and it will suffice. It uses industry-leading encryption, does not collect logs, and will keep you safe and anonymous while surfing the internet. Surfshark also performs well in speed tests and has a large number of fast servers in the US and around the world.
It is compatible with many streaming devices, including ABC in Canada, 9NOW in Canada, and BBC iPlayer in Canada. Still, it also bypasses China’s Great Firewall, a significant achievement, and challenge for a VPN. Surfshark also includes an ad-blocker, can be used on unlimited devices, and has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas
AtlasVPN – Low-On-Pocket VPN to access Peacock Tv in Canada
AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries, providing you with many options. It also supports unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout its apps.
AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies, including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard and security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
A VPN can help you to get Peacock TV in so many other countries like:
- Peacock TV in UK
- Peacock TV in Ireland
- Peacock TV in Mexico
- Peacock TV in Philippines
- Peacock TV in Australia
- Peacock TV in South Africa
What is Peacock TV?
Peacock streaming Canada is an American OTT streaming service. It is owned and operated by a Comcast subsidiary, NBC Universal, with more than 33.1 million active users. Like Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus Voot, and YouTube TV, Peacock TV is in demand. It provides a wide range of content, including TV dramas, live shows, sports, movies, news, and much more.
NBC Peacock Canada is one of the most popular streaming services, having debuted in the middle of 2020 and remaining competitive ever since while constantly uploading a diverse selection of content. Some include NBC shows, Universal films, and most of Universal’s original content. So, stay tuned to the blog for more information on Peacock TV! However, NBC is also geo-restricted, and to watch NBC in Canada, HBO Max in Canada, YouTube TV in Canada, or anywhere outside the USA, you will need a VPN.
Why is Peacock TV Not Available in Canada?
If you are in Canada, you cannot access Peacock TV and its content. An Internet Protocol tracking system is used to keep up with this set of content distribution policies and geo-restricted Video-on-demand services like Peacock TV.
You are wondering if peacock TV is available in Canada. Unfortunately, it is not because it is geo-restricted for users outside of the United States. If you attempt to access Peacock TV in Canada, you will see the following message on your screen:
Will Peacock TV ever be available to watch in Canada?
Similar to other streaming services, it is possible that NBCUniversal will look to expand Peacock to an international audience as it seeks to increase its subscriber base. There are currently no concrete plans for expansion outside the United States. Reality TV programming, on the other hand, is available to Canadians via NBCUniversal’s hayu platform.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Unblock Peacock TV in Canada?
Yes, you can use a VPN to watch Peacock TV in Canada, but we recommend you not opt for it. Free VPNs are risky because they do not have strong encryptions and can leak your IP and DNS, putting you at risk of being exposed. A premium VPN like ExpressVPN is highly recommended because it has the best encryption and highly reliable safety features.
Can I Stream Peacock TV in Canada without a VPN?
To access Peacock TV, you must be physically present in the United States. However, because we live in the age of technological advancements, you can stream Peacock TV using tools such as a VPN. But there’s more to it below, so don’t stop reading and keep watching.
So, after connecting to the VPN and attempting to access Peacock TV in Canada, the VOD tracking system believes you are attempting to stream the service from the United States and thus allows you to watch it rather than returning a geo-location error. Peacock Streaming Service Canada is only accessible with a VPN.
Is Peacock TV Free in Canada?
You can use the service for free by signing up for their free plan, but the title selection will be limited and ad-supported. You can unlock more content on the service by signing up for their paid subscription.
Peacock TV Plans
Peacock TV comes with three different plans: free, premium with ads, and premium plus with no ads in the USA. And following are the details about each plan and how they differ so you can choose which plan is perfect for you to satisfy your needs.
Free – Ad-supported Tier
Peacock TV makes the VOD wars more competitive by offering a free plan to subscribers, unlike HBO Max and Hulu. To subscribe to its free plan, you must sign up for an account via email and password without providing your credit card or any payment method details. The free plan includes shows, movies, news, live sports, and skit-style clips with standouts.
For COMCAST Subscribers – Ad-supported Free OR $4.99
If Peacock TV’s free plan is not enough, you can upgrade to its Premium plan with ads that cost $4.99 a month or $50 annually. With this Premium plan, you can watch all the available content on the free plan plus 20,000 hours of more content.
However, you will see the same number of ads as the free plan, five minutes after every hour or sometimes less, stated by the company officials.
Premium – Ad-Free for $9.99
If getting advertisements is important, the Peacock TV Premium Plus plan is for you. Premium Plus costs $9.99 per month or $100 per year. This plan includes all of the content available on Premium with ads to plan and the option of downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile devices for offline viewing.
What’s the difference between Peacock premium and Peacock Premium Plus?
Peacock Premium and Peacock Premium Plus differ only because the latter is ad-free. Even if you pay for Peacock Premium, you will still watch three to five-minute-long adverts every hour while viewing.
However, you can upgrade your subscription to Peacock Premium Plus to get rid of advertising.
Compatible Devices to Watch Peacock TV in Canada
You can watch Peacock TV in Canada on the following devices except for Amazon’s Fire TV.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Xbox One
- LG Smart TV
- PlayStation 4
- Vizio SmartCast TV
How to Download Peacock TV in Canada on your Device
Follow the below-mentioned steps if you want to get Peacock TV in Canada on different devices:
How to watch Peacock TV in Canada on Android Device
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the Peacock TV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Peacock TV is now available on your Android device.
How to Get Peacock TV in Canada on iOS Device
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Peacock TV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows.
How to Access Peacock TV in Canada on Roku Device
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Peacock TV on the Roku homescreen, and you are good to go.
How to Stream Peacock TV in Canada on PS3/PS4
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Peacock TV on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Peacock TV”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Peacock TV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How Can I Get Peacock TV in Canada on Xbox
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Peacock TV on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “Peacock TV” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
How Can you watch Peacock TV in Canada on Kodi
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Peacock TV. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the Peacock TV add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How Can you get Peacock TV in Canada on Firestick
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Peacock TV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘Peacock TV’ and press enter.
- The ‘Peacock TV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Peacock TV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Peacock TV app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Peacock TV on Firestick in Canada.
How Can I Access Peacock TV in Canada on Apple TV
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Peacock TV app and you are done.
How Can I Stream Peacock TV in Canada on Smart TV
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Peacock TV app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How Can I Download Peacock TV in Canada on a PC
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Peacock TV website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Peacock TV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Comparison between watching Peacock TV via VPN and on Corus Entertainment Channels
If you’re still confused about whether to go for a VPN method to access Peacock TV Canada, here’s a brief comparison for you:
|Peacock TV Canada via VPN||Peacock TV Originals via Corus Entertainment|
|It gives Free access||It Requires subscription fees|
|Access to the full library||Only airs a few Peacock TV originals|
|All content in one platform||Titles are dispersed across multiple chorus channels|
|Live sports streaming is available||No live sports streaming|
|Watch exclusive episodes on the day of release||Episodes will be available to stream after the broadcast to the cable network|
What’s New Coming on Peacock Tv in Canada?
This April, Peacock is bringing some of the best horror movies on Peacock TV in Canada, like:
- Child’s Play
- Friday the 13th
- A Nightmare on Elm Street
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Other than that, there are some other great movies as well, coming on Peacock TV this month:
- Me You Madness
- Tales from the Hood 3
- The Broken
- Bad Moon
Popular Shows to Watch on Peacock TV Canada
Peacock TV has a plethora of exciting shows, live content, and movies available to you, including sports, the Olympics, news, and more. Here is a list of some popular shows available on different subscription plans on Peacock TV:
- Free Tier Peacock Premium Peacock Originals
- Saturday Night Live Frasier Intelligence
- Royal Pains Two and a Half Men The Capture
- 30 Rock House Psych 2: Lassie Come Home
- Phantom Thread Cheers, Brave New World
Watch EPL Live-Stream in 2023
The English Premier League, or the EPL, is the high level of the English football league system whose seasons run from August to May, with each team playing 38 matches.
You can enjoy all 380 matches that will be live on Peacock Tv in Canada by subscribing to a trusted VPN.
FAQs on Peacock TV in Canada
Does Peacock TV work in Canada?
No, Peacock TV doesn’t work in Canada. But you can use a VPN to watch it anywhere outside the USA.
Is it legal in Canada to watch Peacock TV through a VPN?
Yes, most countries do not make it illegal to use a VPN. You can easily stream Peacock TV using a VPN.
How to get Peacock TV in Canada?
In Canada, there are several ways to watch Peacock TV. However, the most dependable way to access Peacock TV outside of the United States is to use a premium VPN service such as ExpressVPN, Surfshark, or NordVPN.
Is Peacock available for free in Canada?
On their service, NBC Peacock TV offers a free sign-up option. If you have access to Peacock TV in Canada via a VPN, you can watch it for free.
Can I watch Peacock on different devices?
Peacock TV can be watched via its official website or app to watch Peacock TV in Canada on almost all streaming devices, including Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Firestick/Fire TV, Xbox One, PlayStation, Vizio, Samsung Smart TV, and LG Smart TV.
Peacock can also be viewed using Chromecast or on any device with a built-in Chromecast.
We have tried our best to guide you on how to stream Peacock Tv in Canada. So, what are you holding out for? Connect to ExpressVPN and watch as Peacock TV discovers new shows and movies each month.
People Also Read: