Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Is Peacock TV available Outside USA? No, Peacock TV is not available Outside USA but if you want to watch Peacock TV outside USA then you will need to get a reliable VPN with US servers. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Can you watch Peacock TV outside USA? Yes, you can watch Peacock TV outside USA, but only with the help of a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
VPNs help you access streaming platforms, movies, and shows unavailable in your home country. It masks your IP address and assigns you a new one located in a different country that will give hassle-free streaming with a safe and secure connection.
It is super easy to use, especially with a trustworthy and premium VPN like ExpressVPN. It has an expansive network of high-functioning servers in 94 countries, including the US and Canada. Just connect to one of their optimized US servers, and you can easily watch Peacock TV in Canada.
Now let us learn how to stream Peacock TV outside USA with the 3 best VPN services.
How to Watch Peacock TV Outside USA [3 Quick Steps in Dec 2023]
Can you get Peacock TV Outside USA? Yes, you can get Peacock TV outside USA with a reliable VPN. Follow 3 easy steps to get Peacock TV outside USA.
Now that you know exactly what you need to do to have uninterrupted access, check out our detailed guide on everything you need to know about Peacock TV, its pricing plans, why it is restricted outside USA, how you can bypass its geo-restrictions, and much more! So don’t stop; keep reading!
Why do you need a VPN to access Peacock TV outside USA?
Can I watch Peacock outside US? No, you can not watch Peacock TV outside USA without a VPN. When you visit the official website of Peacock TV on your device, its IP tracking software detects your IP address and blocks your access if you are not a US resident. However, using a VPN, you can gain access to the Peacock TV IP tracking system by converting your IP address to a USA IP address.
So, if you want to get around geo-restriction, you’ll need a premium VPN like the ones we have mentioned above. However, if you try to access Peacock TV outside USA you will get the following geo-restricted error:
“This service is unavailable in your region”
When you connect to a VPN service, your Canadian, Australian, or any IP address where you are trying to access Peacock TV, is masked and converted to a US IP address.
And because the US server cannot track you, you can watch your favorite content like DirecTV Now Outside USA, PBS Outside USA, CBS All Access Outside USA, and Adult Swim Outside USA, without encountering any geo-location errors.
Top 3 VPNs Watch Peacock TV outside USA [Quick Overview Dec 2023]
Can I use Peacock TV outside USA? Yes, you can use Peacock TV outside USA with our recommended VPNs. Take a look at the top 3 VPNs to stream Peacock TV outside USA.
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It has 5700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It offers 16 highly optimized US servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 100 countries with 600+ highly optimized servers in 25 locations in the USA. You can buy Surfshark for $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Peacock TV Outside USA [Detailed Analysis December 2023]
How can I watch Peacock TV outside US? To watch Peacock TV outside USA you need a VPN, now look at our list of the best VPNs of 2023 that are best for bypassing many geo-restricted websites and channels.
ExpressVPN – Highly Recommended VPN to Watch Peacock TV Outside USA
- ExpressVPN is an excellent option for not only streaming but also torrenting and safe surfing. It gives users access to over 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA.
- It also has much streaming potential, as it works with Peacock and other major providers like Acorn TV Outside USA, It’s possible to have up to five connections open simultaneously.
- This service does not disappoint when it comes to security. It comes with 256-bit encryption, DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC leak protection, a kill switch, and the option to block all local connections.
- It is compatible with many devices, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, Smart TV, Xbox, and PlayStation.
- ExpressVPN doesn’t keep any traffic logs; you may browse them anonymously.
- Users can pay with Bitcoin to add another degree of privacy to their transactions.
- A live chat or email helpdesk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
Get ExpressVPN so you can stream:
- Showtime Outside USA
- American Netflix outside USA
- Vudu Outside USA
- Discovery Plus Outside USA
- ESPN Plus Outside USA
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to access Peacock TV Outside USA:
- It has many fast servers worldwide, does not collect logs, and is well-known as a good VPN for online streaming.
- NordVPN can connect up to six devices at once, is easy to use, and can be set up on various devices.
- Another feature of Nord VPN is that it also unblocks certain streaming services like Youtube TV outside USA, Sling TV outside USA, HBO Max outside USA, and considerably more.
- It also provides 24-hour customer support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- This VPN protects your traffic with 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and protection against WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leaks.
- Users of NordVPN can automatically block advertisements and viruses, as well as connect to obfuscated servers for even more anonymity.
- This service adheres to a strict no-logs policy and, even if asked, cannot divulge anything about your actions. Email and live chat support are available at all times.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami
Surfshark – Best Low-Cost VPN to Stream Peacock TV Outside USA
- Surfshark is a high-quality VPN service that is reasonably priced. The price is reasonable, and it will suffice.
- It uses industry-leading encryption, does not collect logs, and will keep you safe and anonymous while surfing the internet.
- Surfshark also performs well in speed tests and has a large number of fast servers in the US and around the world. You can also use Surfshark to access geo-blocked overseas streaming platforms like Paramount Plus outside USA, Tubi TV outside USA, CNBC outside USA, and many more.
- It is compatible with a wide range of streaming devices.
- Surfshark also includes an ad-blocker, can be used on unlimited devices, and has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- This service is pre-loaded with a slew of sophisticated security features.
- There’s a kill switch, 256-bit encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, and a combination ad-blocker/malware scanner.
- Surfshark will not save any information that could be used to identify you. If you have any problems, live chat-based help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Recommended Servers: NewYork, Chicago, and Detroit
Can I Watch Peacock TV outside USA with a Free VPN?
You might be able to watch Peacock TV outside USA with a free VPN, but free VPNs are usually too good to be true. However, I never recommend free VPNs for streaming Peacock TV outside USA and anywhere else. They have the potential to cause far more harm than they are worth. Some have been discovered selling the info of their users.
Free VPNs monitor your digital footprint to sell it to third parties for profit. Moreover, Peacock TV’s anti-VPN software can easily unmask the free VPN IPs and block your access.
We’ve all heard the saying “If you’re not paying for the product, you’re the product,” and free VPNs for streaming Peacock TV outside USA are no exception. A premium VPN like ExpressVPN is highly recommended because it has the best encryption, and its safety features are highly reliable.
How to Sign up for Peacock TV Outside USA
If you want to sign up or subscribe to Peacock TV outside USA, then you must create an account by following these steps to create a Peacock TV account outside USA:
- Get a premium VPN with huge servers in the USA. (We trust ExpressVPN)
- Download the ExpressVPN application on your streaming device and connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Navigate to Peacock TV’s website and toggle to the top right corner > Select Sign in.
- You will be redirected to the login screen. Tap on the “Join free” option.
- Enter a US Zip code and billing address with the help of Google.
- Select the subscription plan that works best for you. If you want to access a larger library with fewer commercials, you may upgrade to a premium plan with the help of PayPal or a US credit card.
- Complete the registration form to access Peacock TV outside USA easily.
How to subscribe to Peacock TV outside USA?
Wondering how do I pay for Peacock TV outside the US. You can pay/subscribe to Peacock TV outside USA or anywhere with a Credit Card, in-app purchase, or PayPal. We have explained the two most reliable ways to subscribe to Peacock TV in South Africa below:
Method #1: How can I Pay for Peacock TV outside USA with a US Virtual Payment Card?
Follow these steps to get a Peacock TV Subscription outside USA with a US Virtual Payment Card:
- Get ExpressVPN and connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Go to the official US Unlocked website and choose the Get Your Card Button.
- Complete the registration process and fund your US account.
- Check your email to confirm the email verification link.
- You will receive your virtual US card credentials once the deposit has been authorized and completed.
- Upgrade to a premium subscription by navigating the Peacock TV website and Signing into your account.
- Select a plan, pay for the subscription through a new virtual card, and stream your favorite shows on Peacock TV outside USA.
Method #2: How do I Subscribe to Peacock TV outside USA with iTunes?
Follow these steps to subscribe to Peacock TV outside USA with iTunes:
- Get ExpressVPN and connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Create a new Apple ID and select the US region.
- Go to App Store > iTunes > Select Gift Cards.
- Purchase the Gift Card equivalent to the value of your Peacock TV Subscription.
- You can use your new Apple ID to use the gift card.
- Download the Peacock TV App on your iOS device and choose the upgrade to a premium plan.
- Redeem your iTunes gift card to subscribe to Peacock TV outside USA.
Peacock TV Outside USA Plan & Pricing
How do I pay for Peacock TV outside the US? Peacock TV offers three different plans outside USA, free, premium with advertisements, and premium plus with no ads. Following are the specifics of each plan and how they differ from one another, so you can decide which plan is best for you based on your streaming cravings.
1. Free – Ad-supported Tier Peacock TV Subscription Plan
Peacock TV makes the video-on-demand wars more competitive by offering a free subscription plan to its subscribers, unlike Hulu. To sign up for its free plan, you must create an account using your email and password without giving any credit card or payment method information. Shows, movies, news, live sports, and skit-style segments are all included on the free plan, with some little exceptions.
2. For COMCAST Subscribers – Ad-supported for $4.99 Peacock TV Subscription Plan
If the free plan from Peacock TV isn’t enough, you can upgrade to the Peacock TV Premium plan with advertisements for $4.99 per month or $50 per year. This Premium plan gives you access to all of the free plan’s content and an additional 20,000 hours of video. According to Peacock TV executives, you will see the same number of commercials as the free plan, which is five minutes after every hour or occasionally fewer.
3. Peacock Premium Plus – Ad-Free for $9.99 Peacock TV Subscription Plan
If getting advertisements is important, the Peacock TV Premium Plus plan is for you. Premium Plus costs $9.99 per month or $100 per year. This plan includes all of the content available on Premium with ads to plan and the option of downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile devices for offline viewing.
|Peacock Free Plan||Peacock Premium Plan||Peacock Premium Plus Plan|
|Price in US Dollars||–||USD 4.99/mo or USD 49.9/yr||USD 9.99/mo or USD 99.99/yr|
Does Peacock TV outside USA Block VPNs?
Peacock readily blocks some VPN providers. Free VPNs, for example, rarely use the type of technology required to evade detection. Many other VPN services either don’t have enough VPN servers or use technologies that make it much easier to stop their VPN connections.
If you want to watch Peacock outside USA, stay away from free VPNs with little capacity. Instead, use a VPN service that offers Peacock and other streaming services bypass methods that have been shown to work.
Is Peacock TV free to watch outside USA?
You can watch Peacock TV free outside USA by availing of its free trial, where they don’t ask for any payment information when you sign up for the free streaming service. Despite being free, the free plan nevertheless comes with a lot of content, but you can unblock and access more content on Peacock TV outside USA by signing up for their paid subscription.
Is it possible to bundle Netflix, Hulu, Peacock, Disney+, YouTube TV, and other services with Paramount+?
Yes! Although Showtime’s platform can be coupled with Paramount+, it does not provide a deal with other big streaming services.
ExpressVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free. It can unblock hundreds of other streaming platforms in addition to Paramount Plus, ensuring that you never run out of things to watch. If you don’t like it, you can request a refund.
Compatible Devices to watch Peacock TV Outside USA
Following are the devices that are compatible with watching Peacock TV outside the United States:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to Get Peacock TV Outside USA on Android Device
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get Peacock TV outside USA on an Android Device:
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the Peacock TV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Peacock TV, is now available on your Android device.
How to Access Peacock TV Outside USA on iOS Device
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get Peacock TV outside USA on an iOS Device:
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Peacock TV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows.
How Can I get Peacock TV outside USA on Roku
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get Peacock TV outside USA on Roku:
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Peacock TV on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
How Can I Watch Peacock TV Outside USA on PS3/PS4
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Peacock TV on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Peacock TV.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Peacock TV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to Watch Peacock TV Outside USA on Xbox
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Peacock TV on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “Peacock TV” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
How Can You Get Peacock TV Outside USA on Kodi
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get Peacock TV outside USA on Kodi:
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Peacock TV. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the Peacock TV add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Stream Peacock TV outside USA on Firestick
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Peacock TV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘Peacock TV’ and press enter.
- The ‘Peacock TV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Peacock TV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Peacock TV app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Peacock TV on Firestick outside USA.
How Can I get Peacock TV outside USA on Apple TV
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get Peacock TV outside USA on Apple TV:
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Peacock TV app, and you are done.
How to Download Peacock TV Outside USA on Smart TV
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Peacock TV app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How to Watch Peacock TV Outside USA on a PC
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Peacock TV website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Peacock TV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Does Peacock TV outside USA have a Horror special?
Peacock TV has some of the best horror movies as well as shows to make your horror movie streaming cravings binge-worthy!
- Peacock Original: Curious George: Season 14
- Peacock Original: The Girl in the Woods: Season 1
- WWE Pay-Per-View Crown Jewel
- Peacock Original: Snoop and Martha’s Very Tasty Halloween, 2021
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football v. USC Trojans
- Premier League Matches
- Sunday Night Football – Indianapolis Colts v. San Francisco 49ers
- Peacock Original: Peacock Sunday NFL Final
- Below Deck: Season 9, Episode 1 (Bravo)
- Parientas a la Fuerza: Season 1, Episode 1 (Telemundo)
- All Summers End
- Band of Robbers
- Beers of Joy
- Peacock Original: Hitmen: Season 2
- The Blacklist: Season 9, Episode 1 (NBC)
- Southern Charm: Season 7
- Much Ado About Christmas
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football v. UNC Tarheels
- Spirit Untamed
- Sunday Night Football – Dallas Cowboys v. Minnesota Vikings
- Peacock Sunday NFL Final (Peacock Original)
- Me You Madness
- Tales from the Hood 3
- The Broken
- Bad Moon
Popular Shows to Watch on Peacock Network Outside USA
Peacock TV has a plethora of exciting shows, live content, and movies available to you, including sports, the Olympics, news, and more. Here is a list of some popular shows available on different subscription plans on Peacock TV outside USA:
- Free Tier Peacock Premium Peacock Originals
- Saturday Night Live Frasier Intelligence
- Royal Pains Two and a Half Men The Capture
- 30 Rock House Psych 2: Lassie Come Home
- Phantom Thread Cheers Brave New World
- Praise This.
- Mrs. Davis.
- Poker Face.
- One of Us Is Lying
- Vampire Academy
- Chesapeake Shores
Why is my VPN not working with Peacock TV?
If your VPN isn’t allowing you to watch Peacock TV, you may need to upgrade to a more dependable VPN. Peacock employs strong VPN-blocking methods, so you’ll need to utilize a high-quality VPN to access your account when traveling.
If your VPN isn’t working, you may attempt the following troubleshooting steps:
- Reload Peacock TV after clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Make use of an Incognito window.
- Try another US server.
- If none of these measures work, you’ll need to contact customer service at your VPN provider.
Will Peacock TV ever be available internationally?
Is Peacock TV ever available internationally? Till now there’s no official announcement about Peacock TV’s availability internationally. Similar to other streaming services, it is possible that NBC Universal will look to expand Peacock to an international audience as it seeks to increase its subscriber base.
There are currently no concrete plans for expansion outside the United States. Reality TV programming.
FAQs on Peacock TV Outside USA
How to get Peacock TV outside USA?
There are several ways to watch Peacock TV. However, the most dependable way to access Peacock TV outside of the United States is to use a premium VPN service such as ExpressVPN, Surfshark, or NordVPN.
Is it legal outside USA to watch Peacock TV through a VPN?
Yes, most countries do not make it illegal to use a VPN. You can easily stream Peacock TV using a VPN.
Is Peacock TV free?
Yes, Peacock TV has a free plan for the users which is bundled with ads and a limited library.
Can I watch Peacock TV live with a VPN?
Yes, you can watch but only with a reliable VPN that will give you full access to watch Peacock TV’s content, its shows, and even Peacock TV live if you are traveling outside the region.
Does Peacock TV work outside USA?
No, Peacock TV doesn’t work outside USA because of geo-restrictions, so you need to subscribe to a trusted VPN to stream Peacock TV outside USA.
Is Peacock available outside USA?
No, Peacock TV is not available outside USA. But you can use a VPN to watch it anywhere outside the USA.
Is Peacock available for free outside USA?
On their service, NBC Peacock TV offers a free sign-up option. If you can access Peacock TV outside USA via a VPN, you can watch it for free.
Can I watch Peacock outside the US?
Yes, you can watch Peacock TV outside the US with the help of a reliable and premium VPN; we recommend ExpressVPN for that.
Can I watch Peacock on different devices?
Peacock TV can be watched via its official website or Peacock TV Outside USA app on almost all streaming devices, including Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Firestick/Fire TV, Xbox One, PlayStation, Vizio, Samsung, and LG Smart TV. Peacock can also be viewed using Chromecast or on any device with a built-in Chromecast.
How can I watch Peacock TV outside the US for free?
First, subscribe to ExpressVPN but remember it’s not a free service, then get yourself a US IP address that will mask your UK IP and give you access to stream Peacock TV outside USA for free.
Is Peacock TV available in the UK?
No, Peacock TV is not available in UK but luckily you can watch Peacock TV in UK with the help of a VPN (We trust ExpressVPN).
Connect to ExpressVPN and enjoy Peacock TV’s monthly discovery of new series and movies. We hope this article has answered your question about how to watch Peacock TV outside USA from anywhere in the world in your country.
So what are you waiting for? Access your favorite Peacock TV shows and movies without any hurdle or difficulty. This article is the complete guide for everyone living outside USA.
People Also Read: