Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Is Peacock TV available Outside USA? No, Peacock TV is not available Outside USA and to watch Peacock TV outside USA you will a VPN with US servers. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Can you watch Peacock TV outside USA? Yes, you can watch Peacock TV outside USA but only if you use a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
How to Watch Peacock TV outside USA [Quick Steps in 2022]
Follow these five simple steps to watch Peacock outside USA:
- Subscribe and download a VPN. We highly recommend, ExpressVPN.
- Sign up/sign in to VPN app and connect to USA server.
- Visit the Peacock TV website and create your account and start NBC Peacock streaming.
Now that you know exactly what you need to do to have uninterrupted access, check out our detailed guide on everything you need to know about Peacock TV, its pricing plans, why it is restricted outside USA, how you can bypass its geo-restrictions, and much more! So don’t stop, keep reading!
Why do you need a VPN to access Peacock TV outside USA?
When you visit the official website of Peacock TV on your device, its IP tracking software detects your IP address and blocks your access if you are not a US resident. However, using a VPN, you can gain access to the Peacock TV IP tracking system by converting your IP address to a USA IP address.
When you connect to a VPN service, your Canadian, Australian, or any IP address where you are trying to access Peacock TV, is masked and converted to a US IP address. And because the US server cannot track you, you can watch your favorite content like DirecTV Now outside USA, PBS outside USA, CBS all access outside USA, and Adult swim Outside USA, without encountering any geo-location errors.
So, if you want to get around geo-restriction, you’ll need a premium VPN like the ones I have mentioned above. However, if you try to access Peacock TV outside USA you will get the following geo-restricted error:
“This service is unavailable in your region”
Top 5 VPNs Watch Peacock TV outside USA [Quick Overview]
Are you short on time? Then take a look at the quick overview of the 5 Best VPNs to watch Peacock TV outside USA:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in USA, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Peacock TV from anywhere. Its price offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 15 highly optimized servers in USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription is $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Peacock TV outside USA or from anywhere in the world that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs of 2022 to Watch Peacock TV outside USA
Now take a look at our list of the best VPNs of 2022 that are best for bypassing a lot of geo-restricted websites, and channels.
ExpressVPN – Highly Recommended VPN to Watch Peacock TV outside USA
- ExpressVPN is an excellent option for not only streaming but also torrenting and safe surfing. It gives users access to over 3,000 high-speed servers in 94 different countries.
- It also has a lot of streaming potential, as it works with Peacock as well as other major providers like Peacock TV in Canada, Acron TV outside USA and Peacock TV in UK. It’s possible to have up to five connections open at the same time.
- This service does not disappoint when it comes to security. It comes with 256-bit encryption, DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC leak protection, a kill switch, and the option to block all local connections.
- It is compatible with a wide range of devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, Smart TV, Xbox, and PlayStation.
- ExpressVPN doesn’t keep any traffic logs, you may browse anonymously.
- Users can pay with Bitcoin to add another degree of privacy to their transactions.
- A live chat or email helpdesk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Peacock TV outside USA
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in Australia.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all viruses.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunnelling that ensures you protect your data completely.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to access Peacock TV outside USA:
- It has many fast servers all over the world, does not collect logs, and is well-known as a good VPN for online streaming.
- NordVPN can connect up to six devices at once, is easy to use, and can be set up on a variety of devices. Another feature of Nord VPN is that it also unblocks certain streaming services like Youtube TV outside USA, Sling TV outside USA, HBO max outside USA, and considerably more.
- It also provides 24-hour customer support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- This VPN protects your traffic with 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and protection against WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leaks.
- Users of NordVPN can automatically block advertisements and viruses, as well as connect to obfuscated servers for even more anonymity.
- This service adheres to a strict no-logs policy and, even if asked, cannot divulge anything about your actions. Email and live chat support are available at all times.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami
Surfshark – Best Low-Cost VPN to Stream Peacock TV outside USA
- Surfshark is a high-quality VPN service that is reasonably priced. The price is reasonable, and it will suffice.
- It uses industry-leading encryption, does not collect logs, and will keep you safe and anonymous while surfing the internet.
- Surfshark also performs well in speed tests and has a large number of fast servers in the US and around the world. You can also use Surfshark to access geo-blocked overseas streaming platforms like Paramount Plus outside USA, Tubi TV outside USA, CNBC outside USA, and many more.
- It is compatible with a wide range of streaming devices.
- Surfshark also includes an ad-blocker, can be used on an unlimited number of devices, and has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- This service is pre-loaded with a slew of sophisticated security features.
- There’s a kill switch, 256-bit encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, and a combination ad-blocker/malware scanner.
- Surfshark will not save any information that could be used to identify you. If you have any problems, live chat-based help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Recommended Servers: NewYork, Chicago, and Detroit
AtlasVPN – Low-On-Pocket VPN to access Peacock TV outside USA
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options.
- It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It also features highly safe security protocols and policies including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
How to subscribe to Peacock TV outside USA?
Follow the below steps to subscribe to Peacock TV outside USA:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and connect to its any US server.
- Click on ‘Sign in‘ on the Peacock TV website.
- Click Join for free to start a new account.
- Fill in all of your information and click ‘Create Account’.
- All you have to do now is subscribe to your preferred bundle and begin watching Peacock TV outside of the United States!
Can I Watch Peacock TV outside USA with a Free VPN?
You might be able to watch Peacock TV outside USAwith a free VPN, but free VPNs are usually too good to be true. However, I never recommend free VPNs for streaming Peacock TV outside USA and anywhere else. They have the potential to cause far more harm than they are worth. Some have been discovered selling the info of their users.
We’ve all heard the saying “if you’re not paying for the product, you’re the product,” and free VPNs for streaming Peacock TV outside USA are no exception. A premium VPN like ExpressVPN is highly recommended because it has the best encryption and its safety features are highly reliable.
Does Peacock TV outside USA Block VPNs?
Some VPN providers are readily blocked by Peacock. Free VPNs, for example, rarely use the type of technology required to evade detection. Many other VPN services either don’t have enough VPN servers or use technologies that makes it much easier to stop their VPN connections. If you want to watch Peacock outside USA, stay away from free VPNs with a little capacity. Instead, use a VPN service that offers Peacock and other streaming services bypass methods that have been shown to work.
Is Peacock TV free to watch outside USA?
You can watch Peacock TV free outside USA by availing its free trial, where they don’t ask for any payment information when you sign up for the free streaming service. Despite being free, the free plan nevertheless comes with a lot of content but you can unblock and access more content on Peacock TV outside USA by signing up for their paid subscription.
Peacock TV outside USA Plan & Pricing
Peacock TV offers three different plans outside USA, free, premium with advertisements, and premium plus with no ads. Following are the specifics of each plan and how they differ from one another, so you can decide which plan is best for you based on your streaming cravings.
1. Free – Ad-supported Tier Peacock TV Subscription Plan
Peacock TV makes the video-on-demand wars more competitive by offering a free subscription plan to its subscribers, unlike Hulu. To sign up for its free plan, all you have to do is create an account using your email and password without giving any credit card or payment method information. Shows, movies, news, live sports, and skit-style segments are all included on the free plan, with some little exceptions.
2. For COMCAST Subscribers – Ad-supported for $4.99 Peacock TV Subscription Plan
If the free plan from Peacock TV isn’t enough, you have the option to upgrade to the Peacock TV Premium plan with advertisements for $4.99 per month or $50 per year. This Premium plan gives you access to all of the content available on the free plan, as well as an additional 20,000 hours of video. According to Peacock TV executives, you will see the same number of commercials as the free plan, which is five minutes after every hour or occasionally fewer.
3. Peacock Premium Plus – Ad-Free for $9.99 Peacock TV Subscription Plan
If getting advertisements is important to you, the Peacock TV Premium Plus plan is for you. Premium Plus costs $9.99 per month or $100 per year. This plan includes all of the content available on Premium with ads to plan, as well as the option of downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile devices for offline viewing.
Is it possible to bundle Netflix, Hulu, Peacock, Disney+, YouTube TV, and other services with Paramount+?
Yes! Although Showtime’s platform can be coupled with Paramount+, it does not provide a deal with other big streaming services. ExpressVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free. It can unblock hundreds of other streaming platforms in addition to Paramount Plus, ensuring that you never run out of things to watch. If you don’t like it, you can simply request a refund.
Compatible Devices to watch Peacock TV outside USA
Following are the devices that are compatible to watch Peacock TV outside the United States:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
For Android users
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for Peacock TV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Peacock TV is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Peacock TV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Peacock TV on Roku homescreen and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Peacock TV on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Peacock TV”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Peacock TV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Peacock TV on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “Peacock TV” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
For Kodi Users
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Peacock TV. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the Peacock TV add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Peacock TV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to US server.
- Enter the word ‘Peacock TV’ and press enter.
- The ‘Peacock TV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Peacock TV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Peacock TV app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Peacock TV on Firestick outside USA.
For Apple TV Users
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Peacock TV app and you are done.
For Smart TV Users
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Peacock TV app on your smart TV, and create free account to start watching.
For PC Users
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Peacock TV website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Peacock TV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Does Peacock TV outside USA has Horror special?
Peacock TV has some of the best horror movies as well shows to make your horror movie streaming cravings binge-worthy!
- Peacock Original: Curious George: Season 14
- Peacock Original: The Girl in the Woods: Season 1
- WWE Pay-Per-View Crown Jewel
- Peacock Original: Snoop and Martha’s Very Tasty Halloween, 2021
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football v. USC Trojans
- Premier League Matches
- Sunday Night Football – Indianapolis Colts v. San Francisco 49ers
- Peacock Original: Peacock Sunday NFL Final
- Below Deck: Season 9, Episode 1 (Bravo)
- Parientas a la Fuerza: Season 1, Episode 1 (Telemundo)
- All Summers End
- Band of Robbers
- Beers of Joy
- Peacock Original: Hitmen: Season 2
- The Blacklist: Season 9, Episode 1 (NBC)
- Southern Charm: Season 7
- Much Ado About Christmas
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football v. UNC Tarheels
- Spirit Untamed
- Sunday Night Football – Dallas Cowboys v. Minnesota Vikings
- Peacock Sunday NFL Final (Peacock Original)
- Me You Madness
- Tales from the Hood 3
- The Broken
- Bad Moon
Popular Shows to Watch on Peacock Network outside USA
Peacock TV has a plethora of exciting shows, live content, and movies available to you including sports, the Olympics, news, and more. Here is a list of some popular shows available on different subscription plans on Peacock TV outside USA:
- Free Tier Peacock Premium Peacock Originals
- Saturday Night Live Frasier Intelligence
- Royal Pains Two and a Half Men The Capture
- 30 Rock House Psych 2: Lassie Come Home
- Phantom Thread Cheers Brave New World
FAQs on Peacock TV Outside USA
How to get Peacock TV outside USA?
There are several ways to watch Peacock TV. However, the most dependable way to access Peacock TV outside of the United States is to use a premium VPN service such as ExpressVPN, Surfshark, or NordVPN.
Is it legal outside USA to watch Peacock TV through a VPN?
Yes, most countries do not make it illegal to use a VPN. You can easily stream Peacock TV using a VPN.
Is Peacock available outside USA?
No, Peacock TV is not available outside USA. But, you can use a VPN to watch it anywhere outside the USA.
Is Peacock available for free outside USA?
On their service, NBC Peacock TV offers a free sign-up option. If you have access to Peacock TV outside USA via a VPN, you can watch it for free.
Can I watch Peacock on different devices?
Peacock TV can be watched via its official website or Peacock TV outside USA app on almost all streaming devices, including Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Firestick/Fire TV, Xbox One, PlayStation, Vizio, Samsung, and LG Smart TV. Peacock can also be viewed using Chromecast or on any device that has built-in Chromecast.
Connect to ExpressVPN and enjoy Peacock TV’s monthly discovery of new series and movies. I hope, this article has answered your question about how to watch Peacock TV outside USA from anywhere in the world in your country. So what are you waiting for? Access your favorite Peacock TV shows and movies from anywhere in the world.
People Also Read: