Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Can you watch Kayo Sports in Canada? No, you cannot watch Kayo Sports in Canada. However, you can use a VPN to access and watch it. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Is Kayo Sports available in Canada? No, Kayo Sports is only available in Australia and to access Kayo Sports in Canada , you’ll need a premium VPN like ExpressVPN, which has many Australian servers. So, follow the below steps to watch Kayo Sports in Canada with a premium VPN:
How to watch Kayo Sports in Canada [Easy Steps in 2022]
Here is a simple 5 step guide to making to access Kayo Sports in Canada;
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN connection. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Use your credentials to sign up/log in to the VPN app.
- Select an Australian server from the list of servers.
- Visit Kayo Sport’s official website or app on your device.
Why Do I Need a VPN to Watch Kayo Sports in Canada?
Kayo Sports is a streaming platform with multi-service offerings that includes multiple sports events that are in demand including AFL global pass. Kayo Sports is restricted in Canada and requires a VPN connection to bypass the restriction layers and enjoy an encrypted, and well-boosted connection.
The core responsibility of a VPN connection is to make you audible with the restricted platforms, and websites like Kayo, and Others so you can witness a well-encrypted, and easily accessible connection keeping all of your concerns in the lane.
Whenever you try to access Kayo Sports in Canada, you’ll see an error message that says,
“Sorry, Kayo Sports is only available for sports fans within Australia.“
‘Kayo Sports access denied”
A VPN connection will make you audible with the restricted platforms, and websites geo-restricted websites so you can witness a well-encrypted, and easily accessible connection keeping all of your concerns in the lane. You’ll need a VPN with a large number of high-speed servers and robust security protocols for secure viewing to get around Kayo Sport’s geo-restrictions to access its service in Canada by hiding your original IP and DNS address and replaces them with new ones, giving you the appearance of being in Australia.
Top 5 VPNs for watching Kayo Sports in Canada – [Quick Overview in 2022]
If you are in rush, take a look at my quick rundown of the 5 best VPNs to watch Kayo Sports in Canada:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 6 highly optimized servers in Australia while offering $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of the free trial along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 202 highly optimized server locations in Australia, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This high-bandwidth VPN has 5200+ servers with more than 242 servers in Australia. Its 2-year subscription is $3.71 a month and 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: This low-cost VPN is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network with over 3200 servers spread across the globe and 5 highly optimized servers in Australia.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and multiple highly optimized server locations in Australia, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs in 2022 To Watch Kayo Sports in Canada
Choosing the best VPN for Kayo Sports in Canada, with quick access to Kayo Sports is an important thing. Here we have listed the three best VPNs that you can use to access Kayo Sports in Canada.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Kayo Sports in Canada
- It has got the six fastest Australian servers for you. With around 3000+ servers in about 90+ countries, this VPN can make your Kayo Sports Streaming easier and faster.
- ExpressVPN is the fastest Kayo Sports VPN in the industry, because of its highly secured network, enriched with AES-256 bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, Kill-Switch, and DNS server to secure the users from any third-party access.
- It is compatible with different devices, like Windows, iOS, Mac, Android, and other operating systems with 5 devices simultaneously usage.
- The pricing packages of ExpressVPN start from $6.67/month which is well justified with the services being provided. Lastly, a Live Chat option allows the users to get an instant response to their posted queries.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Kayo Sports in Canada
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in United States.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all viruses.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to access Kayo Sports in Canada
- If you’re searching for a big name, with quality features then NordVPN is the best option to go with, because it is known in the market for its extra secured connection layers, and network with millions of customers, adding value to the company.
- The encrypted layers and security protocols allow customers to spend time over the internet fearlessly. An AES-256 bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and Zero-log policies make the connection viable and gain the confidence of customers that they’re performing encrypted activities over the internet.
- Not just this, the pricing packages are also very low, allowing customers to move towards the network with a Kill-Switch and split-tunneling facility, which allows the transfer of data packets in a secured way!
- Moreover, a 30-day money-back guarantee is added within the package, to keep the concerns of the customers secured, in case they’re not satisfied with the network and services.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Stream Kayo Sports In Canada
- With five dedicated Australian services at a low cost, this VPN is another great option for Kayo Sports overseas streaming. This VPN has got 3200+ servers in 63 countries that can make you access any Geo-blocked content like 7Plus Outside Australia, Eurosport Outside UK, Fox Sports Go Outside US, and from anywhere.
- Surfshark is a pocket-friendly VPN service provider, with the highest bandwidth and throughput to fasten the speed and surfing of users on the internet.
- Most of their servers are located in the US region because users have to connect their mobile phones and browsers to the USA region due to fast connectivity. There are many highly secured security protocols, including AES 256-bit encryption, which is a very strong encryption technique to encrypt a user’s connection and data from any third-party access.
- An IKEv2, L2TP, OpenVPN, Shadowsocks, and WireGuard are other security protocols to strengthen the connections of users, and save them from third-party access! A WireGuard audits the connection for the security layer and saves it from unauthorized access or monitoring.
AtlasVPN– Low on pocket VPN to stream Kayo Sports in Canada
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options. It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It also features highly safe security protocols and policies including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption
Can I use a Free VPN to watch Kayo Sports in Canada?
Many free VPNs have questionable data collection practices that allow them to harvest your information. To generate cash, free VPNs will sell your information to third parties, data brokers, and marketing firms. Also, using a free sports streaming sites can become an option though you will have to really look and analyze benefits and drawbacks of each of these sites. Furthermore, most free VPNs are insecure, have leaks, lie about the level of protection they provide, and even contain tracking libraries and spyware. As a result, subscribing to 99 percent of free VPNs is extremely dangerous.
If you want to try a VPN for Kayo sports for free, I highly recommend you to take advantage of the money-back guarantees offered by all of my VPN suggestions. This way, you can test how well the premium VPNs work with Kayo Sports in Canada without putting your money and safety on the line.
How much does Kayo Sports cost in Canada?
Kayo Sports offers two subscription options: Basic and Premium. The basic one comes at 25$ a month while the premium costs 35$/month. However, the amount of sport you can watch on Kayo Sports is incredibly impressive considering a subscription starts at just $25 per month. The only difference is that in premium, you can use up to 3 simultaneous devices. While using basic, you only get 2. Other privileges are available for both. In both subscription plans, you’ll benefit from a 14-day free trial. You can literally take the channel for a test drive before making up your mind.
Compatible Devices with Kayo Sports in Canada
Following is the list of devices that are compatible with Kayo Sports in Canada:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
How can I Download Kayo Sports Your Devices in Canada?
Follow the below-mentioned steps if you want Kayo Sports in Canada on your devices:
For Android users
- Open ExpressVPN app and login using your credentials.
- Connect to a server in Australia.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for Kayo Sports app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Kayo Sports is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
- First, change your Apple ID region to Australia in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in Australia.
- Search for Kayo Sports in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN and login.
- Connect it to your Wi-Fi router and connect to an Australian server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Kayo Sports on Roku homescreen and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Kayo Sports”.
- Click on “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Kayo Sports has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
- From the Xbox menu, click on “My games & apps“.
- Search for “Kayo Sports” in the “Xbox Store”.
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
For Kodi Users
- Install ExpressVPN on your device and login.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device and connect to a server in Australia.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the Kayo Sports add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
- Start up your FireStick device and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to any Australia server.
- Enter the word ‘Kayo Sports’ and click on enter.
- The ‘Kayo Sports app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Kayo Sports app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Kayo Sports app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Kayo Sports on Firestick in Canada.
For Apple TV Users
Since, Apple TV lacks a dedicated VPN software, you will need to install the ExpressVPN MediaStreamer app on your Apple TV to watch Kayo Sports in Canada. So follow the below instructions for installing Media Streamer below as well watching Kayo Sports in Canada on Apple TV:
- Visit the ExpressVPN DNS Setting page to automatically register your IP address.
- Get your dedicated IP address by going to the Setup page and then go to the Settings menu on your Apple TV.
- Select Network and then select your wireless connection.
- Scroll down and select ‘Configure DNS’ to customize its settings.
- Select ‘Manual,’ and type in the IP addresses you set up earlier.
- Restart your Apple TV and install the Kayo Sports app, open and start watching!
For Smart TV Users
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a Australia-based server and then go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Kayo Sports app on your smart TV, and create free account to start watching.
For PC Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN on your PC.
- Connect to Australia-based server.
- Then go to the Kayo Sports website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Kayo Sports in Canada, delete your cookies and cache, then login back.
Live Channel Available on Kayo Sports in Canada
Let’s look at some of the top Live Channels Available on Kayo Sports in Canada:
- FOX SPORTS NEWS
- FOX 501
- FOX 502
- FOX 504
- ESPN 2
- FOX SPORTS 503
- FOX SPORTS 505
- BeIN SPORTS 1
- FOX SPORTS 506
- BeIN SPORTS 2
- BeIN SPORTS 3
- FOX SPORTS More +
What to watch on Kayo Sports in Canada?
Kayo Sports is the most popular sports streaming service in Australia. It allows users to watch live streams of competitions, tournaments, and matches from around the world. As part of a deal between ESPN and Foxtel (Kayo Sports’ parent company), this includes sports from the ESPN network in the United States.
You can also watch content from Fox Sports, beIN Sports, Racing.com, and a total of 13 other channels. It even provides access to exclusive Red Bull sponsored content. Below we have included a list of the sports you can stream live on Kayo Sports:
- American football
- Equestrian trials
- Extreme sports
- Field hockey
- Formula 1
- Horse racing
- Ice hockey
- Lawn bowls
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table tennis
- Winter Sport
- Weight lifting
FAQs on Kayo Sports in Canada
Is Kayo Sports available in Canada?
No, but fortunately you can watch Kayo Sport in Canada just by subscribing to one of the premium VPNs including but not limited to ExpressVPN, NordVPN, Surfshark.
Do I Need an Australian Payment Method for Kayo Sports in Canada?
No. Kayo Sports work with overseas credit or debit cards. You just need an Australian phone number to get the confirmation code.
Can I watch Kayo Sports for free?
Kayo Sports is a channel that requires a paid subscription. If you want free access to Kayo Sports, then you can benefit from their 14-day free trial as a new customer.
How to troubleshoot Kayo Sports buffering issue?
Usually, users feel the issues of Kayo Sports connectivity, and buffering making the overall connection worse, and frustrate the users. But no worries, as we’re here with the top steps through which you can solve the Kayo Sports Buffering Issues:
- You can switch to another Live Channel.
- You may change the device.
- Change your Internet Connection.
- Restart your Modem.
- Try using a different stream.
- Check the availability of your network connection.
If you want to access Kayo Sports in Canada, you’ll almost certainly need to subscribe to a premium VPN like the one mentioned above in this article. However, this article explains how to watch Kayo Sports in Canada using a VPN. Hopefully, now you can easily access it in your country and watch your favorite sports.