Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Is Vudu Available in Canada? Unfortunately, Vudu is geo-restricted outside of the United States, which means it is unavailable in Canada, and other countries. The only way to access Vudu in Canada is through a VPN.
Does Vudu work in Canada? No, Vudu doesn’t work in Canada but you can only watch Vudu in Canada with a premium VPN because it is geo-restricted outside of the United States. However, we’ll show you how to use a VPN to unblock Vudu in Canada.
How to watch Vudu in Canada [Updated September 2023]
Follow these 4 simple steps to unblock Vudu Canada;
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Vudu in Canada?
Vudu, like DSTV in Canada, ESPN in Canada, HBO Max in Canada, and other sites, is geo-restricted outside of the United States, which means you can’t access it anywhere else. So, if you want to acquire access to your desired website in a timely manner, you’ll need to connect your devices to a secure VPN network to help you get a secure I.P. address with a concealed physical address to encapsulate the region and make it simpler for connected users to see a fast connection.
Whenever you try to access Vudu in Canada without a VPN, you will confront the following geo-restricted error:
So, if you watch your favorite geo-restricted content from any region of the world that offers proper security and privacy, then all you need is to subscribe to a reliable VPN connection. Fortunately, below you will find out the 3 best VPNs that work best with the Canadian servers.
Top 5 VPNs to Get Vudu in Canada [Quick Analysis Sept 2023]
Here’s a quick summary of the 5 best VPNs to watch Vudu in Canada:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in the USA, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Vudu Canada. Its offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage, a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, highly secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable, with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries and 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription of $3.71 a month, a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: The best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Vudu in Canada or from anywhere in the world. It offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in the USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 monthly for 3 years, with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Vudu in Canada [Detailed Overview September 2023]
Based on several important factors, below we’ve compiled a list of the 5 best VPNs that work best with Vudu. So, what are you waiting for? You are just one click away from subscribing to any of the names listed below for an uninterrupted streaming experience on the geo-restricted platform.
ExpressVPN – Optimistic VPN to Watch Vudu Canada
- Its servers are available in a whopping 94 countries. This comprises servers in 15 different cities around the United States, including Los Angeles and New York.
- ExpressVPN, one of the best VPNs for unblocking region-locked content, works well with Vudu. Its high-speed servers and unlimited bandwidth allow for smooth streaming, even in HD. This VPN also unblocks US Netflix in Canada, SKY Sports in Canada, Voot in Canada, and Hulu in Canada, in addition to Vudu.
- ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands and benefits from being outside the Five, Nine, and 14 Eyes coalitions.
- A kill switch, DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC leak protection are other features that contribute to your online security.
- It’s also noted for its great customer service, which includes fast and pleasant live chat help 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- This VPN is concerned about your security, as proven by using 256-bit AES encryption to protect your data.
- It also doesn’t store any logs that can be used to identify you, allowing you to remain anonymous when surfing the web.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Vudu Canada
- Servers: CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- Features: It has a built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries.
- Speed: Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
- Simultaneous Devices: Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats.
- Protection: CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature, and split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
- Customer Support: CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- Pricing: The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years, but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Secure VPN to Watch Vudu Canada
- This VPN has possibly the most extensive server network in the United States. There are about 1,500 US servers spread over 15 cities.
- This contains P2P-optimized servers and Double VPN servers for even more privacy protection. Because there are so many servers, there is less load, which reduces the possibility of performance issues when browsing and streaming.
- You can connect up to six devices at once with a NordVPN account. It also gives you access to this VPN’s superb customer care, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via live chat and email.
- NordVPN performs an excellent job of preserving your privacy online. This begins with 256-bit AES encryption and continues with DNS leak protection and a kill switch.
- It’s also a no-logs service, which means it won’t track or reveal your personal information.
You can also watch the following channels with NordVPN:
Surfshark – Fastest VPN to Watch Vudu Canada
- This VP has servers in 24 places across the United States, which is significantly more than other VPN companies. As a result, it’s an excellent option for unblocking US websites and services, such as Vudu. Netflix, Disney+, and Amazon Prime Video are all unblocked with this VPN.
- Surfshark provides reliable, consistent speeds for lag-free streaming. It’s also ideal for sharing with family because, unlike most other VPNs, it allows you to connect to an infinite number of devices at once.
- The Surfshark apps are lightning-fast and allow you to quickly choose between physical, virtual, P2P, and multi-hop (Double VPN) servers.
- They also have 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and DNS leak protection, among other security features. A function for preventing advertisements, trackers, and malware is also included.
- This no-logs VPN is based in the British Virgin Islands, where data retention regulations are not enforced.
You can also Watch the Following channels with Surfshark:
AtlasVPN – Budget-Friendly VPN to access Vudu Canada
- No. of Servers: AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options.
- Devices: It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- Speed: It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- Pricing: AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- Refund Policy: It also comes with a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies.
- Features: It also has a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
How to choose the Best VPN to watch Vudu in Canada?
The selection criteria for Best VPN to watch Vudu in Canada is very simple, and you would not feel ambiguous about getting our devices connected to the server within the expected time frame because that’s how you feel after connecting to a premium quality VPN network with fast speed, and security protocols. We went through a detailed process to get over the selection of the Best VPN for watching Vudu in Canada and make our readers choose the Best VPN for themselves.
- The maximum number of servers placed within the location.
- Effective working of the privacy policies and protocols within the layers of connection.
- The quick connectivity after the link is made within the network.
- Live Chat support for the customers and instant response to their queries.
- Strict Zero-Log policies are working with restrictions over creating any log of users’ online activities.
- Maximum coverage of servers, with an activated Kill, Switch to stop the activities.
Why does Vudu block users from Canada and countries other than USA?
Although you do not need to subscribe to Vudu to enjoy the movies and series it offers, the streaming service must compensate copyright holders. To keep costs down, it decided to cover the United States and Mexico. Vudu has no choice but to impose so-called geo-restrictions to prevent foreigners from gaining access.
It means that whenever a user visits vudu.com or uses its app, the service checks their location and determines whether or not they are permitted to view its material. If you want to make it work, you’ll need to be in the United States.
An IP address is a number that identifies a user’s location. If you want to appear as if you’re in the United States, you’ll need to falsify your IP address. The best way to do so is to utilize a virtual private network (VPN). These services intercept your Internet traffic and route it through servers located in different countries. You can obtain the IP address of the traffic destination if it is the United States. That’s all there is to it.
Can I use a free VPN to Watch Vudu in Canada?
While some free VPNs be able to unblock Vudu, many will have difficulty. When it comes to unblocking geo-restricted streaming services, free VPNs fall short. Many people are unable to unblock Netflix, Voot, Hulu, Disney Plus, and other streaming services. Furthermore, free VPNs have a limited number of servers, each with a large number of users.
This frequently leads to extremely sluggish speeds, which have an especially severe impact on streaming, causing lag and buffering. Free VPNs, of course, aren’t perfect for watching Vudu. However, there are certain security risks.
Free VPNs frequently lack critical security features like encryption. They even willfully violate your privacy by logging and selling your information to third parties. The best VPNs for Vudu provide a large number of servers in the United States, excellent streaming speeds, and a strict no-logs policy that safeguards your privacy.
Here are a few of the greatest Vudu alternatives that are available in Canada:
- Amazon Prime
- Just Watch
- Tubi TV
Compatible Devices to Watch Vudu in Canada
You can watch Vudu in Canada on the following devices:
- Android Phones
- Smart T.V.
- ARRIS Mi4
Devices Compatibility with Vudu in Canada
Vudu app is available for every smart device, including Laptops, and PC, through BlueStacks, and also on Android and iOS devices, but they are not available for download in Canada. Keep reading if you want to find out how you can install the Vudu app on your smart devices in Canada.
How Can I Watch Vudu in Canada on Android
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the Vudu app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Vudu is now available on your Android device.
How Can you Get Vudu in Canada on iOS
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Vudu in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows.
How to Access Vudu in Canada on Roku
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Vudu on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
How Can I Get Vudu in Canada on PS3/PS4
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Vudu on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Vudu.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Add Vudu to your “My Channels” list.
How Can you Watch Vudu in Canada on Xbox
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Vudu on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “Vudu” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Click the “Install” button.
How Can I Access Vudu in Canada on Kodi
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Vudu. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the Vudu add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How Can I Stream Vudu in Canada on FireStick
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Vudu on your Firestick device:
- Start up your Firestick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources, download ExpressVPN, and connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘Vudu’ and press enter.
- The ‘Vudu app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- Download the app after you click ‘Get.
- After the Vudu app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Vudu app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Vudu on Firestick in Canada.
How to Install Vudu in Canada on AppleTV
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Vudu app, and you are done.
How to Stream Vudu in Canada on Smart TV
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Vudu app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How to Get Vudu in Canada on PC
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Vudu website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Vudu, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What to Watch Vudu in Canada in 2023?
Vudu features a fantastic selection of children’s movies, TV shows, and other materials. You can get some of the top movies on the Internet for free thanks to the “Movies on US” category. All you have to do is keep an eye on them. Watch a few obnoxious commercials. Let us recommend a few titles if you don’t want to trawl through the full collection on your own.
Here’s a list of some of our favorite Vudu in-house movies and series:
Best Movies to watch on Vudu in Canada
- The Matrix
- Toy Story
- Black Hawk Down
- City Slickers
- Bill Durham
- John Vick
- When Harry Met Sally
- Panic Room
- Alone We Fight
- Citizen Four
Best Shows to watch on Vudu in Canada
- Game of Thrones
- Big Bang Theory
- Hell’s Kitchen
- The End of the World
- Rick and Morty
- Criminal Minds
- Pride and Prejudice
- The Walking Dead
- The Challenge
- American Gods
- The Sinner
- Attack on Titan
FAQs on Vudu in Canada
What is Vudu?
Vudu is an online video streaming service that offers free material, pay-per-title service, and content leasing. You do not need to pay for a membership; instead, you rent or buy content titles in 4k resolution. It also offers free content streaming. However, it does so with advertisements.
What is Vudu InstaWatch?
Vudu’s InstaWatch service is geared toward people who enjoy watching movies and TV series on DVDs and Blu-Ray discs. You may order them online or purchase them in-store at Walmart!
What are Digital Movie Cards for Vudu?
One of the best features of Vudu is that it provides users with a “Digital Movie” card that is credited anytime you buy or rent something from the streaming service.
What is the difference between Vudu Disc and Vudu Digital?
As the name implies, this Vudu service allows customers to scan their desired movies/TV series and receive a barcode. You can scan this barcode with your smartphone to download the specific title to your device!
What are Vudu Credits, and how do they work?
Vudu credits are used to purchase Vudu content using a debit or credit card. You can easily find them in stores like Walmart, where you can buy a variety of items for $2, $5, and $10!
Can I Pay for Vudu Canada to Purchase or Rent Movies/Shows?
You can use your Vudu Digital Movie Card to make purchases or pay for Vudu with your PayPal account if you have one.
What is the cost of Vudu in Canada?
Vudu is not available in Canada, although it is accessed with a VPN. It is free of charge to Canadians. Signing up is completely free. They have to pay rent or purchase the movies and television programs they want to view.
Why is Vudu not available in Canada?
Vudu is only available in the United States and Mexico due to a licensing deal with the content owner and copyright restrictions. Vudu is geo-restricted, like many other streaming services, including Voot, BBC iPlayer, and HBO Max.
Is Vudu a subscription streaming service?
Vudu is an ad-supported, on-demand streaming service that does not require a subscription.
Is it possible to watch Vudu without the app?
Yes, you can go to the Vudu website and stream, rent, or buy whatever you want.
Vudu is a fantastic service that provides a ton of free content to watch. Well To get your hands on it, you don’t even need a subscription. What you’ll need is a US IP address, which you can get reasonably easily if you use a VPN on your device. We recommend utilizing the VPNs listed in this article because they are the most dependable, fast, and secure choices available.
We hope this guide helped you figure out how to watch Vudu in Canada. So, get yourself to subscribe to one of our recommended VPNs, such as ExpressVPN, NordVPN, or Surfshark. And feel free to ask if you have any queries. Please let us know!
People also Read: