Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Can I watch Fox Sports Go in Canada? Yes, you can watch Fox Sports Go in Canada by using a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN. Read this blog to know the detailed guide
Can you get Fox Sports Go in Canada? Yes, you can get Fox Sports Go in Canada with the help of a reliable VPN, we recommend ExpressVPN.
Then you don’t have to settle for Fox Sports Go geo-blocking if you’re living in Canada. Instead, you can have safe access to Fox Sports Go in Canada using VPN encryption’s anonymizing power.
All you have to do is choose a premium VPN and then spoof your virtual location to make it appear as though you are in the USA with a simple process, and we’ll walk you through it below. So, here’s how you can do it!
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in Canada [Quick Steps in May 2023]
Follow these five simple steps to watch Fox Sports in Canada:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN.
- Download and install its app.
- Log in to the app using your credentials.
- Connect to a USA server from the servers list.
- Now, access the Fox Sports Go website and start streaming.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Fox Sports Go in Canada?
Fox Sports Go, like most other US-based services, is exclusively available to citizens of the United States. As a result, American ex-pats in the UK, Canada, Australia, and other parts of the world cannot access the channel’s library.
With the help of a VPN, you can get around this region’s blockings.
Fox Sports Go is a premium sports channel enabling you to watch all the sports you want in one place. But it is an American channel and is only available to viewers inside the US region.
You need a VPN to unblock Fox Sports Go in Canada. Whenever you try to access Fox Sports Go in Canada, you will get the following geo-restricted error:
“Welcome to FOX Sports GO International Access! As an international user, you can only browse programs available to you.”
Because Fox Sports GO is geo-restricted outside the USA, the streaming platform checks to see if an IP address is from a supported region; if it isn’t, the IP address is blocked, and access is denied.
However, by using a VPN, you can hide your local IP address and replace it with one from your chosen country. VPN allows you to watch your favorite sports events on Fox Sports GO in Canada.
Top 5 VPNs for Fox Sports Go in Canada [Quick Overview in May 2023]
- ExpressVPN: This VPN network is safe and reliable, with over 3000 servers worldwide. It has 25 highly optimized servers in the USA. The price that ExpressVPN offers is $6.67/month for its Yearly package with 3 months of free usage.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, highly secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This is a high-bandwidth VPN connection with more than 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well as 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. You can get NordVPN for just $3.71/month for its 2-year package.
- Surfshark: It is a budget-friendly VPN and is available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network with over 3200 servers spread across the globe. Surfshark offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in the USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 monthly for 3 years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Fox Sports Go in Canada [Detailed Overview May 2023]
So here is our list of the 5 best VPNs to access and stream Fox Sports Go in Canada:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Fox Sports Go Canada
- Because speed is ExpressVPN’s greatest differentiating feature, it is one of the quickest VPNs to watch Fox Sports Go in Canada with around 3000 servers in 94 countries.
- Streaming and watching Fox Sports Go in Canada or anywhere else in the world is safe thanks to high-speed servers with 256-bit encryption.
- It works with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, Smart TV, Xbox, and PlayStation, among other devices.
- You can browse anonymously with ExpressVPN because it doesn’t maintain any traffic logs.
- Users can pay with Bitcoin to give their transactions an extra layer of security. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, a live chat or email helpdesk is available.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Fox Sports Go Canada
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature and split tunneling, ensuring you completely protect your data.
- CyberGhost provides 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- CyberGhost costs $2.18/month for 3 years, but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Access Fox Sports Go Canada
- It is dependable, with high-speed servers and quick access, and it successfully unblocks Fox Sports Go in Canada.
- It offers customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- With 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and protection against WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leaks, this VPN keeps your data safe.
- NordVPN users can automatically prevent advertising and malware and connect to obfuscated servers for even more privacy.
- This service follows a strict no-logs policy and, even if pressed, will not reveal any information about your activities.
- 24/7 customer support is available via email and live chat at all times.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Unblock Fox Sports Go Canada
- It has over 3200 servers in 61 countries, including the United States
- At just $2.49 per month, the VPN provides all of the data protection and security features that a VPN should.
- This service comes with a host of sophisticated security safeguards pre-installed.
- A kill switch, 256-bit encryption, DNS and IPv6 leak protection, and an ad-blocker/malware scanner are all included.
- Surfshark will not save any information about you that could be used to track you down.
- Live chat-based support is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you have any issues.
- Surfshark also comes with an adblocker, can be installed on an infinite number of devices, and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: NewYork, Chicago, and Detroit
AtlasVPN – Pocket-Friendly VPN to Access Fox Sports Go Canada
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries, providing many options. It also supports unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It also features highly safe security protocols and policies, including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard and security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Can I Watch Fox Sports Go in Canada with a Free VPN?
Although the free VPN may attract you, unblocking Fox Sports Go in Canada is not a good idea. Free VPNs are free in terms of money, but they may be making false claims about unblocking Fox Sports Go in Canada.
Free VPNs, on the other hand, are either ineffective or ineffective.
Can I Subscribe to Fox Sports Go in Canada?
While Fox Sports Go allows you to sign in using various social media credentials, you still have to enter your cable provider’s login details before you can watch anything.
In fact, you can’t even add anything to your favorites list without verification, making this method of signing in all but useless in Canada.
To Fox’s credit, the list of supported cable providers is extensive. That said, they’re all US-based and you can’t sign up for most of them from another country.
There is limited support for over-the-top packages like Sling TV and DirecTV but both of these services require a payment method that’s registered in America, so they’re not much help for foreign viewers.
Unless you have an American friend willing to share their login details with you, there’s no reliable way to register for Fox Sports Go from abroad.
That said if you already have an American cable subscription and just want to watch while on vacation, a VPN will allow you to do so.
How to Subscribe to Fox Sports Go in Canada Without Cable Using Hulu or Sling TV?
Are you in Canada? Neither have a cable subscription. Well, in that case, you can sign up for SlingTV or Hulu Live TV to stream Fox Sports Go.
Also, you can use a gift card to sign up for Sling TV and Hulu if you don’t have a US payment method. You can get a VPN to connect to Fox Sports Go. Surfshark with over 10 reliable servers from the US can help you out here.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Visit MyGiftCardSupply and search for a Hulu or Sling TV gift card.
- Buy the gift card value you want. You can pay with credit, debit, or PayPal. If you use PayPal, you are asked to verify your identity (to keep you safe from fraud).
- Wait a few minutes to receive the gift card. It will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Go to your TV provider’s homepage.
- Sign up for an account.
- Enter the gift card details from your email and complete the subscription. You will need to enter any valid US zip code, which you can look up online. (I used 10002 in New York.)
- Visit the FOX Sports GO website and sign in with your new TV provider account details.
Fox Sports Go in Canada Channel List
Fox Sports has various subsidiaries and is the official broadcaster of numerous athletic events throughout the year. The following table shows which sports events are broadcast on which channels:
- Fox Sports 1
- Fox Sports 2
- Fox Sports 3
- Fox Sports 4
- Fox Sports 5
- Sports Play
- Fox Footy
- Fox Sports News
Fox Sports Go in Canada Streaming Device Compatibility
Following are the devices that are compatible to watch Fox Sports in Canada:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How Can I Watch Fox Sports Go in Canada on Android?
Here is how you can watch Fox Sports Go in Canada on Android.
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the Fox Sports Go app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Fox Sports is now available on your Android device.
How to Stream Fox Sports Go in Canada on iOS?
Here is how you can stream Fox Sports Go in Canada on iOS.
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Fox Sports in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows.
How to Binge Fox Sports Go in Canada on Roku?
Here is how you can binge Fox Sports Go in Canada on Roku.
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Fox Sports on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
How to Download Fox Sports Go in Canada on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Fox Sports on PS3/PS4.
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Fox Sports”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Fox Sports has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to Access Fox Sports Go in Canada on Xbox?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to access Fox Sports on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “Fox Sports” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
How to Watch Fox Sports Go in Canada on Kodi?
Here is how you can watch Fox Sports Go in Canada on Kodi.
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Fox Sports. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the Fox Sports add-on on Kodi to start watching.
Can I Watch Fox Sports in Canada on Firestick?
Yes, you can watch Fox Sports in Canada. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Fox Sports on your Firestick device.
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘Fox Sports’ and press enter.
- The ‘Fox Sports app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Fox Sports app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Fox Sports app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Fox Sports on Firestick in Canada.
How to Get Fox Sports Go in Canada on Apple TV?
Here is how you can get Fox Sports Go in Canada on Apple TV.
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Fox Sports app and you are done.
How to Stream Fox Sports Go Canada on Smart TV?
Here is how you can stream Fox Sports Go in Canada on Smart TV.
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Fox Sports Go app in Canada on your smart TV and create a free account to start watching.
How to View Fox Sports Go in Canada on PC?
Here is how you can view Fox Sports Go in Canada on PC.
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Fox Sports website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Fox Sports, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What Can I Watch on Fox Sports Go in Canada?
In addition to showing every game of the FIFA World Cup and the entire US Open golf tournament, Fox Sports Go covers a whole host of other sporting content. Below, we’ve listed some of the leagues you can expect to see covered on Fox Sports Go.
- Ultimate Fighting Championship
- National Football League
- English Premier League
- National Hockey League
- National Basketball Association
- Major League Baseball
3 Ways to Stream Fox Sports Go in Canada
Can I watch Fox Sports Go in Canada without a cable connection? Yes, you can watch Fox Sports Go in Canada with these 3 other streaming services:
- Hulu Live TV
- YouTube TV
FAQs – Fox Sports Go in Canada
Can I watch Fox Sports go for free?
There are no subscription costs for Fox Sports. However, in order to see the channel’s live and on-demand programming, you must have a cable subscription.
Where can I watch Fox Sports go?
Fox Sports Go app is available for all devices, you can watch it by downloading its app on your device.
Is it possible to watch Fox Sports without a TV Subscription?
You can watch selected footage, but you must log in using your cable provider’s credentials to access live feeds.
Is it important to create an account to watch Fox Sports?
You don’t have it. Simply log in with the username and password provided by your TV provider and begin watching.
Why isn’t Fox Sports Go working?
There are just two possibilities for why the Fox Sports Go app isn’t working. One reason is that your subscription has expired. To continue, you must renew your account. Secondly, your VPN subscription has expired. So, check both of them.
How do I change my location on Fox Sports?
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. we recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the server in the USA.
- Visit the Fox Sports official site and sign up.
- Here you go! Your location is changed and Start Streaming Fox Sports GO.
Is Fox Sports on Amazon Prime?
Among all the new content on Amazon’s Fire TV are sports highlights from MLB, NBC, and Fox Sports. Thousands of hours of free, ad-supported video and live content to its platform in the USA.
Men and boys, in particular, like playing and watching sports. From basketball to baseball to tennis to soccer, this streaming service has it all.
Fox Sports Go, on the other hand, is only available in the United States. If you live in Canada and are unable to stream Fox Sports Go, you will need to use a VPN like the one mentioned above to watch Fox Sports Go in Canada.