Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Is Hulu available in Australia? No, Hulu is not available in Australia. Still, you can watch Hulu in Australia with a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Can you watch Hulu in Australia? You can watch Hulu in Australia by using a premium VPN. You will see the Hulu geo-restriction error in Australia if you try to access Hulu in Australia without a VPN. Thus, we recommend ExpressVPN.
How to Watch Hulu in Australia [4 Quick Steps in Dec 2022]?
Here is an easy and quick four-step process to unblock Hulu in Australia
Why Do You need a VPN to Unblock Hulu Australia?
Hulu is an American video-on-demand service that the Walt Disney Company owns. However, the platform is only available to users and viewers within the United States region because of its geo-restriction policies.
Thus, Hulu being one of the geo-restricted platforms like Netflix, HBO Max, Disney+, and Hulu, you will need to mask your IP address and connect you to an Australian server. Hulu has amazing TV Shows and movies for you. You will see the following error when you try to watch Hulu in Australia:
A VPN will mask your IP address and connect you to an Australian server. This will let the platform think about watching Hulu from Australia. The Hulu sign-up in Australia would not be possible without a VPN.
Top 5 VPNs to watch Hulu in Australia [Quick Overview Dec 2022]
Let’s have a quick overview of the Top VPNs to watch Hulu Australia;
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in the USA, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Hulu in Australia. Its offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage, a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, highly secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable, with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries and 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription is $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE, along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Hulu in Australia. That offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in the USA, fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 monthly for a 3-year, with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to Get Hulu in Australia? – [Video Tutorial Dec 2022]
5 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu in Australia
There are numerous VPNs available in the market, but we have enlisted the best Hulu VPNs based on their encryption, expansive network, unblocking capabilities, speed, and price points:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Hulu in Australia
- ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs for Hulu that you can use to unblock Hulu for Australia. It has 20+ servers in the USA and over 3000 servers in 90+ countries worldwide.
- Hulu is compatible with ExpressVPN’s specialized apps and DNS MediaStreamer for the Nintendo Switch, Roku, PlayStation, Android, iOS, and nearly every other streaming device.
- You can subscribe to the ExpressVPN 1-year package for just $6.67 per month, and you will get 3 months extra.
- ExpressVPN has an app for all of the common devices, including Firestick, that allows you to access Disney Plus from countries that aren’t supported.
- With ExpressVPN, you get 5 simultaneous connections and a 30-day money-back guarantee with a single subscription.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Hulu Australia
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries.
- Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature and split tunneling, ensuring you completely protect your data.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- CyberGhost costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years, but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Stream Hulu Australia
- NordVPN has over 5500 servers in 59 locations, which explains why it can be a good choice with high-speed servers and quick access to unblock Hulu in Australia.
- This VPN allows for up to 6 simultaneous connections and employs AES 256-bit encryption with a strict no-logs policy to prevent IP and DNS leaks.
- It also has Cyber Sec and Double VPN technology, which permits multiple logins with the same account for $3.71 for a two-year plan with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Get Hulu in Australia
- Surfshark checks all the boxes when it comes to viewing all of the major VOD providers from anywhere in the world, including Disney+, Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer.
- It has over 3200 servers in more than 60 locations, including 200 US-optimized servers for watching Hulu in Australia.
- Surfshark charges $2.21 per month for its 2-year package and is also giving 3 months extra. One of the best things about Surfshark is that it allows for limitless simultaneous connections on a single account.
- In the event that you are dissatisfied with the service, you can request a full refund through Surfshark’s 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It is perfect for streaming Hulu in Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand, UK, Canada, Germany, South Africa, Romania, or any region.
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit
AtlasVPN –Pocket-Friendly VPN to Unblock Hulu in Australia
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options. It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- It also comes with a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It also features highly safe security protocols and policies, including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard and security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
How to Sign up for Hulu in Australia? [Quick Guide in December 2022]
Wondering how can I sign up for Hulu in Australia? You can sign up for Hulu in Australia by following these steps:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN application.
- Connect to a secure US server.
- Navigate to the official website of Hulu.
- Click on Sign up for Hulu.
- Select a subscription plan and enter the required information.
- Select a payment plan, enter payment details and proceed with the Hulu payment.
- Complete the registration and start watching Hulu in Australia.
Note: To get Hulu Australia free trial, you have to enter your credit card information. Moreover, only new customers get Hulu Australia free trial.
How to pay for Hulu in Australia? [Quick Guide in Dec 2022]
There are 3 ways you can pay for Hulu in Australia:
How to Pay for Hulu Australia using Virtual Prepaid Card?
You can use the StatesPay service to subscribe to Hulu in Australia. It is a virtual prepaid card that you can top-up and use for online shopping and service sign-ups. You can transfer funds from any major service, such as Visa or PayPal, once your virtual card has been created. Now use your US virtual card to subscribe to a Hulu account in Australia.
How to Pay for Hulu Australia through a Hulu Gift Card?
- Use a premium VPN, then connect to a US server.
- Go to ebay.com and buy a Hulu gift card from there.
- You will receive a code in the email; you will have to use that code to signup for Hulu’s subscription.
- Now Go to Hulu’s website and enter the received code.
- When asked for a zip code, you may enter: 90210
Ask a Friend in the US
The last method to get Hulu is by asking a friend or a family member residing in the USA. Once they sign-up for you, you will still need a VPN to access Hulu.
How much is Hulu in Australia? [Updated December 2022]
Following is the Hulu Australia Price:
- Hulu Basic (Ad-Supported) AUD 10.78/month
- Hulu Premium (Ad-free) AUD 18.50/month
- Hulu + Live TV AUD 100.27/month
Hulu Australia Subscription Plans
If we talk about the Hulu basic package, then the starting price is $5.99 for the basic package, but it has advertisements within it, which might frustrate the users, so this is a very minimal and least considered package.
Hulu + Live TV Package
Secondly, we have Hulu live tv package, which is actually a bit expensive but has a Live TV feature made available for the users, with 50 hours of DVR cloud storage, and amazingly this package will cost you $64.99 per month.
Hulu (No Advertisement)
We have Hulu no advertisement package, which is a way step further than the basic package, and costs just $11.99 per month, so if you are planning to get this package, then it is best and optimal for users who are frustrated from the advertisements that come in between the working.
Hulu (No ads + Live TV)
Lastly, this Hulu no ads + live TV package is considered the perfect one for Hulu users who want no distractions while watching their favorite shows and live TV programs. It costs around $70.99/month.
How to pay for Hulu in Australia?
Let’s learn about the best payment method to watch Hulu in Australia and witness a secured connection with fewer issues.
How to Get a Hulu Gift Card from ebay.com
You can follow these quick steps to get Hulu Gift Card from ebay.com, watch Hulu in Australia with a secured connection, and mask IP address.
- Go to ebay.com, and purchase a Hulu Gift Card.
- Once done, you’ll receive a code within the email to sign up for a Hulu subscription within your region.
- Download and Install ExpressVPN.
- Connect your device with ExpressVPN.
- Select the U.S. server, and go to the Hulu website.
- Don’t forget to enter the code while signing up for the services.
- Boom, you’re all done with the services.
How to Get Hulu Australia free?
If you’re a cord cutter wanting to save money, it’s always a good idea to check into solutions that allow you to acquire something for “free.” Here are two tricks to get Hulu for free in Australia that you might find useful! Thank us later!
- Hulu’s basic (with commercials) and premium (no advertisements) plans both come with a 30-day free trial. You can join up to get Hulu Australia Free Trial.
- You can always ask a friend or family member who already has a Hulu membership to give you access. Remember that Hulu supports more than six profiles, so if they like you, they’ll probably say yes.
Which devices are compatible with Hulu Australia?
Let’s talk about compatible devices with Hulu, and you can get Hulu in Australia without any hassle.
- iPhone (Watch Hulu on iPhone)
- Android (Watch Hulu on Android)
- Mac (Watch Hulu on Mac)
- Xbox (Watch Hulu on Xbox)
- Samsung Smart TV (Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV)
- LG Smart TV (Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV)
- Apple TV (Watch Hulu on Apple TV)
- Roku (Watch Hulu on Roku)
- Chromecast (Watch Hulu on Chromecast)
- Firestick (Watch Hulu on Firestick)
How to Download Hulu Australia App on Android Devices?
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the Hulu app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Hulu is now available on your Android device.
How to Get Hulu Australia App on iOS Devices?
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Hulu in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
How to Watch Hulu in Australia on Roku?
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Hulu on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
How can I Get Hulu in Australia on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Hulu on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Hulu.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Hulu has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How can I Watch Hulu in Australia on Xbox?
Hulu Follow the below mentioned steps to download Hulu on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “Hulu” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
How to Stream Hulu in Australia on Kodi?
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Hulu. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the Hulu add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Install Hulu in Australia on Firestick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Hulu on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘Hulu’ and press enter.
- The ‘Hulu app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Hulu app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Hulu app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Hulu on Firestick in Australia.
How can I Stream Hulu in Australia on Apple TV?
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Hulu app, and you are done.
How can I Access Hulu in Australia on Smart TV?
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Hulu app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How can I watch Hulu Australia on PC?
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Hulu website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Hulu, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Why can’t I access Hulu in Australia with my VPN connection? [Quick Fix December 2022]
There are many reasons why you’re unable to connect to Hulu in Australia, even with a secured VPN connection. The only possible way out is to try these tricks and hacks:
- Refresh your connection.
- Change the Server Location.
- Change your Selected Protocol.
- Clear the Caches.
- And lastly, change your VPN application entirely.
Yes, you can watch Hulu in Japan with a secured VPN network, with fewer ambiguities and a secured connection provided exclusively for your network strengthening and overall working within the respective time frame.
What to watch on Hulu Australia?
Besides Shrill, Hulu has many other impressive TV shows in different genres that cater to people from all age groups. Here is the of Hulu shows in Australia:
Best Hulu Australia Shows
- Castle Rock
- High Fidelity
- Little Fires Everywhere
- Future Man
- Into the Dark
- Mrs. America
Best Hulu Australia Movies
- John Wick Chapter 3
- The Interview
- Waiting to Exhale
- The Nightingale
- Ugly Dolls
- Missing Link
- The Fight
- Amazing Grace
- Apollo 11
- Summer of Soul
- Minding the Gap
What Else Can I Watch with a VPN?
You can do many things with a VPN. Still, suppose you are specifically talking about geo-restricted platforms. In that case, we can say that you can watch Hulu in Singapore, Hulu in South Africa, Hulu in Canada, or anywhere you want. Also, there are several channels like HBO Max, Voot, Zee5, Kayo Sports, and many others geo-restricted outside their designated region, and thus, a VPN can help you out in the same.
When is Hulu Coming to Australia?
Well, people often ask why is Hulu not available in Australia and about the launch of Hulu Australia. Though, nobody has got the exact answer for these questions because we haven’t heard any official word from Hulu about launching the Hulu service in Australia or about expanding their network outside the US.
FAQs on Hulu in Australia
Can I watch Hulu in Australia?
Yes, you can watch Hulu in Australia, but that is only possible if you use a VPN service such as ExpressVPN. It allows you to change your location to access the platform.
Is Hulu available in Australia?
No, Hulu is not available in Australia because it is geo-restricted everywhere outside the USA. You can access Hulu in Australia only with a VPN.
Why is Hulu not available outside US?
Hulu is a geo-restricted platform that is only allowed in the US region, and this is because of the policies that Hulu has made.
Does Hulu Work in Australia?
No, Hulu does not works in Australia or anywhere outside the USA. But with ExpressVPN you can unblock and watch Hulu in Australia or anywhere you wish.
Is Hulu free in Australia?
Hulu offers a one-month free trial, but Hulu is not free in Australia.
Is it legal to use a VPN to stream Hulu in Australia?
You can use a VPN to unblock and stream Hulu in Australia. It is completely legal.
How much does Hulu cost in Australia?
Following are the prices of Hulu in Australia:
- Hulu Basic (Ad-Supported) AUD 10.78/month
- Hulu Premium (Ad-free) AUD 18.50/month
- Hulu + Live TV AUD 100.27/month
Can I get Hulu in Australia?
Yes, you can get Hulu in Australia, but only if you use a VPN. Our top recommendation is ExpressVPN.
As mentioned above, ExpressVPN is the best amongst Hulu VPNs to watch Hulu in Australia or anywhere worldwide. Though there are other premium options available, like Surfshark and NordVPN, but ExpressVPN is the best due to its fast speed.
So, if you want to watch Hulu in Australia, connect yourself to this VPN for the perfect streaming experience of your favorite shows.