Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Can you watch Hulu in Australia? No, you cannot watch Hulu in Australia unless you use a premium VPN to mask your virtual location. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Is Hulu available in Australia? Hulu is not available in Australia because of the licensing agreements. It is officially supported in the US and Japan only. It uses advanced geo-restriction firewalls to prohibit viewers outside USA from accessing its content. If you are in Australia, you must use a premium VPN to change your virtual location and stream Hulu outside USA. We recommend ExpressVPN.
How to Watch Hulu in Australia [Updated Guide Dec 2023]?
Does Hulu work in Australia? No, Hulu doesn’t work in Australia because of the content licensing policies. To stream Hulu in Australia, you must use a reliable VPN with robust US servers, as the streaming service only works in the USA. Follow these steps to watch Hulu in Australia:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN. (Make sure to get ExpressVPN’s deal offering additional free access for 3 extra months.)
- Download and Install ExpressVPN on your streaming device.
- Set up the VPN application by signing in with your credentials.
- Connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New Jersey Server.
- Now access the Hulu website/app and watch popular content such as Wimbledon Championships, The Kardashians Season 3, and Reservation Dogs on Hulu in Australia.
Note: ExpressVPN offers the best VPN deals at the most cost-effective prices. You can get ExpressVPN annual subscription for 9.86 AUD/per month.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Hulu Australia?
You need a VPN to watch Hulu in Australia because, like many popular streaming services such as HBO Max, DStv, and Kayo Sports, Hulu is geo-restricted in Australia. It means you cannot access the streaming platform outside the USA. To stream Hulu in Australia, you must use a premium VPN to spoof your actual location.
Otherwise, if you try to watch Hulu in Australia you will receive the following error:
Can I get around the Hulu location trick in Australia? Yes, you can get around Hulu location trick in Australia with a premium VPN. It will mask your Australian IP with an American IP to trick Hulu location firewalls.
The most recommended VPN to conceal your location is ExpressVPN because it has top-notch security protocols and an expansive network of lightning-fast servers. It will manipulate Hulu into believing that you are accessing the streaming platform from the USA.
Will Hulu ever come to Australia?
When will Hulu come to Australia? There’s no official announcement related to Hulu’s launch in Australia and we don’t see it happening anytime soon. Meanwhile, you can watch Hulu in Australia with a premium VPN. It will mask your Australian IP with an American IP to avoid Hulu location errors.
The most recommended VPN to watch Hulu in Australia is ExpressVPN because it has lightning-fast servers, next-generation security protocols, and an expansive server network. Get ExpressVPN to watch trending Hulu shows such as Rye Lane, The Kardashians, and House of the Dragon on Hulu in Australia.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch Hulu in Australia [Quick Overview Dec 2023]
Can you access Hulu in Australia? You can access Hulu in Australia by subscribing to a reliable VPN. Following is a quick overview of the best Hulu VPNs:
- ExpressVPN [Editor’s Choice]: With high-speed and next-generation servers in 94 countries, ExpressVPN is the best VPN you can use to watch Hulu in Australia. You can get 3 extra months free of ExpressVPN with a yearly subscription. That’s 15 months for the price of 12 – a 49% saving. You also get a full 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try ExpressVPN risk-free.
- NordVPN: It is a high-bandwidth VPN connection with more than 5200 servers worldwide. NordVPN gives you 1970+ servers in the USA, in 15 different locations. You can get NordVPN for just $3.71/month for its 2-year package.
- Surfshark: It is a budget-friendly VPN to stream Hulu Australia. You can purchase Surfshark’s 2-year subscription for $2.49/month. It has over 3200 servers spread across the globe. Surfshark offers over 600 servers in the USA.
Why is Hulu restricted in Australia?
Yes, Hulu is restricted in Australia because it is a US-only streaming that blocks non-American viewers from streaming their library to comply with the licensing agreements. Since Hulu hasn’t expanded internationally, you won’t be able to unblock Hulu outside the USA unless you use a premium streaming VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has lightning-fast US servers and next-generation encryption.
How can you Get Hulu in Australia? [Easy Video Tutorial Dec 2023]
Why doesn’t Hulu work in Australia? Hulu doesn’t work in Australia because of the legal compliances. However, you can watch Hulu Australia with the following video tutorial:
Can I create a Hulu Account in Australia? [Quick Guide in December 2023]
Wondering how can I sign up for Hulu in Australia. You can sign up for Hulu in Australia by following these steps:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN application.
- Connect to a secure US server.
- Navigate to the official website of Hulu.
- Click on Sign up for Hulu.
- Select a subscription plan and enter the required information. You can sign up for Hulu’s basic plan for AUD 11.81/month.
- Select a payment plan, enter payment details, and proceed with the Hulu payment.
- Complete the registration and start watching Hulu in Australia.
Note: You must enter your credit card information for a free Hulu Australia trial. Moreover, only new customers get the Hulu Australia free trial.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu in Australia [Detailed Analysis December 2023]
Can you use Hulu in Australia? No, you cannot use Hulu in Australia because of the geo-restriction. After testing 50+ VPNs, we have enlisted below the best Hulu VPNs to get around the geo-restriction error:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Hulu in Australia
- Servers across the globe: ExpressVPN offers the best service in providing more than 3,000+ servers across 160 locations in more than 90 countries.
- Built-in speed: ExpressVPN has a feature of its internet speed test that allows you to check your web speed. Their fastest servers are operating in Australia.
- Standard of encryption: Express VPN uses an AES 256-bit encryption, which is considered the highest standard of encryption that cannot break easily. Furthermore, it has advanced security features, including DNS leak, Split tunneling, and kill switch features.
- Customer Service: Express VPN has a very efficient team of Customer service representatives for your guidance.
- Complete Protection: ExpressVPN guarantees you total protection, as it doesn’t monitor the IP address you are connecting from. For instance, your login time, the IP you’re using, any of your traffic, or any data concerning the pages are safe.
- Subscription Plan: The cost of ExpressVPN is a bit higher than many of its competitors, but worth it. ExpressVPN’s best plan, which we recommend, is priced at $6.67 a month for an annual package that includes three months free. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee as well.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Stream Hulu Australia
- Servers across the globe: NordVPN is a suitable VPN for beginners, as It’s easy to set up. In addition, it offers a huge server network, with over 5200+ servers across the globe.
- High tunneling protocol: Nordlynx is software used by NordVPN as a tunneling protocol that supplies ultimate fast connections, no matter where you are. It prevents the internet speed from slowing down.
- Advanced Security: NordVPN provides advanced security with AES 256-bit encryption, trusted Server technology, automatic kill switch, split tunneling, no IP address leaks, and complete privacy.
- Double Protection: NordVPN provides its users with an extra layer of protection by changing their IP address twice and encrypting their web traffic.
- Subscription plan: NordVPN is cheaper than most VPNs. In addition, you can save a 68% discount while subscribing to their 24 monthly plans, which are $3.71/per month. Check out their more programs here.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Get Hulu in Australia
- Unique security techniques: Surfshark secures your identity from hackers by deleting any hint of your private information and browsing history with each reboot.
- Strict No logs policy: Surfshark also offers over 3200 servers in over 65 countries unlimited simultaneous connections at exceptionally high speed and many servers – over 3200 in over 65 countries with no logs policy.
- Secure Protocols: Surfshark offers AES-256 encryption, plus the secure protocols OpenVPN UDP and TCP, IKEv2, and Wire Guard that encrypt your internet traffic completely.
- Split Tunneling: Users can split their internet connection into two using Surfshark’s split tunneling feature. If you want to access both foreign and local services simultaneously, this feature allows you to be available abroad and be updated with local news.
- Subscription plan: Surfshark offers a great 24-month subscription plan for just $2.49 monthly, which undercuts just about every premium VPN.
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit.
How to Subscribe to Hulu in Australia?
Can you pay for Hulu Australia with Non-US Payment methods? Yes, you can pay for Hulu Australia with Non-US payment methods. We have illustrated alternate ways to subscribe to Hulu Australia:
Method 1: How to use Hulu Gift Card to pay for Hulu Australia?
Follow these steps to pay for Hulu Australia with Gift Cards:
- Get ExpressVPN and connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Navigate to MyGiftCardSupply and select Hulu Gift card that equates to the value of your preferred subscription plan.
- Purchase the gift card with PayPal or Credit Card from your home country. You will receive an email with the gift card code and a link to use the card.
- Access the Hulu Gift Card redeeming page and enter the coupon code which you received on your email account.
- Click redeem, and you will be prompted to set up a new Hulu profile by providing a US Zip Code. (You can find the Zip Code such as 90001 on Google easily)
- Congratulations, you have successfully signed up for Hulu Australia.
Method 2: Can I Pay for Hulu Australia with Virtual Prepaid Card?
Yes, you can pay for Hulu Australia with Virtual Prepaid Card. Follow these steps to get Hulu Australia with Virtual Credit Card:
- Subscribe to a VPN with incredible unblocking capabilities. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download the VPN application on your streaming device and sign in with your credentials.
- Connect to a robust US server. We recommend the Dallas server for seamless streaming.
- Purchase a US virtual card from StatesPay or another reputable provider.
- Top up the virtual card with your PayPal account.
- Sign up for a Hulu account and use the virtual card details as your preferred payment method.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Congratulations, now you can successfully stream Hulu in Australia.
Method 3: How do I Subscribe to Hulu Australia through PayPal?
Follow these steps to subscribe to Hulu Australia through PayPal:
- Subscribe to a VPN with exceptional unblocking capabilities. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download the VPN application on your streaming device and sign in with your credentials.
- Connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York server for bufferless streaming.
- Navigate to the Hulu website and create an account. Choose your preferred subscription plan and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- Select PayPal as your preferred payment method and select Continue.
- Enter all the information required to complete the subscription process.
- Once you have entered your PayPal details, confirm the payment to complete the registration process. Hulu will charge your PayPal account, and your account will be created.
- Now, you can stream acclaimed shows on Hulu in Australia.
Method 4: Can I Sign up for Hulu Australia with iTunes?
Yes, you can get Hulu in Australia with iTunes US by following these steps:
- Subscribe and download a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has incredible unblocking capabilities.
- Connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Navigate to the iTunes website.
- Go to Settings on your iOS device.
- Select Name > Media Purchases > Country/Region and change the location to USA.
- Add your credit/debit card or any other preferred payment method.
- Scroll to the App Store and log in with your credentials.
- Tap on Subscribe and select your preferred subscription plan.
- Enter your iTunes details to proceed with the transaction.
- Watch Hulu Australia with your premium subscription.
Method 5: How to use the US Credit Card to subscribe to Hulu in Australia?
If you are living in Australia, you will need a US credit card from your friend or relative residing in the USA to subscribe to Hulu. Once you have acquired a US Credit Card, follow these steps to subscribe to Hulu:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN with a robust US Server. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a lightning-fast US server.
- Go to Hulu.com and select “Start your Free Trial.”
- Select your preferred subscription plan. The basic plan of Hulu is available for USD 7.99/month.
- Now, go to Hulu Sign up page and enter your details to continue.
- Provide your billing information, including US Credit Card details. Make sure that the Zip code matches the billing address.
- Submit the form and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the subscription process.
- You have successfully subscribed to a Hulu account in Australia.
How much does Hulu cost in Australia? [Updated December 2023]
As a cord-cutter, you must be wondering How much is Hulu in Australia? Well, the following are the Hulu Australia Cost and Subscription Plans:
|Subscription Plan||Price in USD||Price in AUD||Features|
|Hulu (Ad-Supported Plan)||USD 7.99/mo or USD 79.99/yr||AUD 12.68/mo or AUD 126.98/yr||It offers access to Hulu’s ad-supported streaming library.|
|Hulu (Ad-free Plan)||USD 17.99/mo||AUD 28.56/mo||It offers all Hulu shows and movies without ad breaks. However, Hulu (No Ads) excludes a few shows that play ads before and after the playback.|
|Hulu (Ad-Supported Plan) with Student Discount||USD 1.99/mo||AUD 3.16/mo||If offers all Hulu content with ads at a discounted price. A student discount is offered as long as the student enrollment status of the subscriber remains verified.|
|Hulu (With Ads) + Live TV, Disney+ (With Ads) and ESPN+ (With Ads)||USD 76.99/mo||AUD 122.22/mo||It offers on-demand ad-supported content and live streams from international sports, entertainment, and news channels and all the additional content on Disney+ and ESPN+.|
|Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV, Disney+ (No Ads) and ESPN+ (With Ads)||USD 89.99/mo||AUD 142.86/mo||It offers almost all Hulu videos without ads. You can watch all the international live and on-demand content without ads, along with additional content from Disney+ (No Ads) and ESPN+ (With ads).|
|Hulu (With Ads) + Live TV, Disney+ (No Ads) and ESPN+ (With Ads)||USD 81.99/mo||AUD 130.16/mo||It offers all the live channels plus the additional content from Disney+ (No Ads) and ESPN+ (with Ads). However, this plan is no longer available for purchase or a plan switch. Existing customers will be able to enjoy this subscription plan as long as they do not cancel or upgrade it.|
|Live TV Only||USD 75.99/mo||AUD 120.63/mo||It offers Hulu live content only and does not include the Hulu streaming library or access to Disney+ or ESPN+.|
Note: The prices are updated as per Hulu’s new subscription policy. Moreover, the converted prices may vary as per the international exchange rate.
Which Partner Add-ons are available on Hulu in Australia?
You can bundle the following partner Ad-ons with your Hulu subscription at the hereunder prices:
|Partner Ad-Ons||Prices in USD||Prices in AUD|
|ESPN+||USD 9.99/mo||AUD 14.76/mo|
|Disney+ with Ads||USD 2.00/mo||AUD 2.96/mo|
|Max||USD 15.99/mo||AUD 23.63/mo|
|Cinemax||USD 9.99/mo||AUD 14.76/mo|
|Showtime||USD 10.99/mo||AUD 16.24/mo|
|Starz||USD 8.99/mo||AUD 13.29/mo|
Note: Third-party billing conditions are applied. These add-ons are only available to eligible Hulu subscribers who are directly billed by Hulu and do not already have a Disney+ bundle.
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch Hulu in Australia?
Yes, you can use a free VPN to watch Hulu Australia. However, we don’t recommend using free VPNs because Hulu has strong privacy protocols, and free VPNs are not safe to use. You must be tempted to employ free VPNs, but the services are futile and inefficient.
Free VPN services frequently use slow, overburdened servers. And they will sell your browser history to third parties. However, we recommend you use a premium VPN which will help you to get a reliable Hulu connection. (We highly recommend ExpressVPN).
Why is Hulu Not Working in Australia?
Hulu might not be working because of the following errors:
- Hulu Error Code P-TS207
- Hulu Error Code BYA-403-007
- Hulu Error Code P-DEV320
- Hulu Live Error Code 400
- Fix Hulu Playback Failure
- Fix Hulu Error Code 2(-998)
- Hulu Error Code 500
- Hulu Error Code P-DEV318
- Hulu Proxy Error
- Hulu HDCP Error
- Hulu Error Code Metadata-2
- Hulu Protected Content Error
- Hulu App Issues
How can I resolve Hulu not working error with a VPN in Australia?
If your VPN isn’t working with Hulu in Australia, your VPN IP address has been detected and blacklisted by the streaming platform because Hulu is geo-restricted outside USA. You cannot use it unless you use a reliable and trustworthy VPN to mask your IP address and bypass all geo-restrictions to manipulate Hulu location servers.
You can easily fix the following Hulu error codes with the hereunder troubleshooting tips:
- Change your web browser and VPN protocol.
- Clear your cache and cookies.
- Connect to another secure US server.
- Get a new residential IP address.
- Assess the data and IP leaks.
- Contact the VPN support team.
Is there any other way to watch Hulu in Australia?
Following are the two alternative ways to get Hulu in Australia:
Option 1: Access Hulu Australia Via Browser Extension
A proxy tool is an intermediary between your internet and web browser. It changes your Australian IP address to an American IP to access Hulu. However, it offers a handful of IPs easily traceable by Hulu. Most of the proxy IPs are blocked by Hulu.
If you use browser extensions to access Hulu in Australia, and it detects the proxy traffic you will see the following error:
“Based on your IP address, we noticed you are trying to access Hulu through an anonymous proxy tool. Hulu is not currently available outside the US. If you’re in the US, you’ll need to disable your anonymizer to access videos on Hulu. If you think you’re receiving this message in error, please submit this form.”
Therefore it is considered as an unreliable method and it is recommended to use a premium VPN instead of browser extensions to bypass Hulu’s geo-restrictions.
Option 2: Unblock Hulu Australia through Smart DNS
A Smart DNS lets you change your IP address to unblock Hulu from anywhere. However, unlike a VPN, it does not encrypt your traffic so that anyone can access your online activities. Moreover, not every DNS works with Hulu, so you must get a premium Smart DNS with impeccable unblocking capabilities. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Follow these steps to unblock Hulu in Australia with Smart DNS:
- Get a subscription to a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has a high-functioning Smart DNS called Media Streamer.
- Download the ExpressVPN app and Sign in with your credentials.
- Navigate to the DNS Setting tab select “Automatically Register my IP,” and enter your IP address.
- Go to ExpressVPN’s sign-in page for MediaStreamer and note the DNS address on the page.
- If you are using PC/MAC, go to Network Connections > Properties > TCP/IPv4 (Internet Protocol Version 4).
- Choose “Use the Following DNS Server Addresses” > Enter ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer DNS Address.
- Go to Hulu’s website; sign in with your credentials to watch your favorite shows on Hulu in Australia.
Protip: Although there are alternatives available, the most recommended method to get Hulu in Australia is through a premium VPN.
How to watch Live TV on Hulu in Australia?
Is Hulu Live TV region blocked in Australia? Yes, Hulu live TV is region-blocked in Australia. However, you can trick Hulu live home location in Australia through a premium VPN.
Hulu offers different live channels based on your location. So, if you are located in New York you will be able to watch channels available in New York only. However, if you want to watch live channels from another region, you must do the Hulu location trick.
Follow these steps to trick Hulu Live location in Australia:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your streaming device.
- Log in to the VPN application with your credentials and connect to a secure US Server.
- A VPN will mask your local IP with an American IP.
- It will trick the geo-blockers and help you to get around Hulu Live Location.
- Now, you can watch your favorite content on Hulu by tricking Hulu live location.
Which Live TV Add-Ons are available on Hulu in Australia?
Yes, you can add the following Live TV Add-Ons with Hulu Live Subscription Plans in Australia:
|Live TV Ad-Ons||Prices in USD|
|Espanol Add-On||USD 4.99/mo|
|Entertainment Add-On||USD 7.99/mo|
|Sports Add-On||USD 9.99/mo|
|Unlimited Screens Add-On||USD 9.99/mo|
Compatible Devices with Hulu in Australia [Updated List Dec 2023]
Which devices does Hulu support in Australia? The following devices are compatible with Hulu Australia:
|Streaming Devices||Compatible Models|
|Android Devices||Mobile Web 5.0 and newer.|
|iPhones and iPads||iPad 10 Above, iOS 10 and newer.|
|Fire Tablets||Fire HD 6 (4th generation), Fire HD 7 (4th generation), Fire HDX 8.9″ (4th generation), Fire (5th generation or higher), Fire HD 8 (5th generation or higher), and Fire HD 10 (5th generation or higher).|
|Contour||Contour 2 and Stream Players.|
|Xbox||Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One console.|
|PlayStation||PlayStation 4 and 5.|
|Chromecast||Gen 2 and above.|
|Nintendo Switch||R1 and Lite.|
|Fire TV and Fire TV Stick||Amazon Fire TV Cube, Amazon Fire TV Recast, and Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K.|
|Xfinity Flex Streaming TV Box||Flex and X1.|
|Roku||Version 8.1 or higher.|
|Apple TV||4th generation or above.|
|LG TV||All LG smart TVs that run webOS 3.5 or higher.|
|Echo Show||Models 8, 10 and 15.|
|Mac and PC browsers/apps||Google Chrome v 75 and Above, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, UR Browser, Microsoft Edge v 79 and Above, and Safari v 11 and Above.|
|VIZIO Smart Cast TVs||VIZIO Smart TV models released in 2016 or later.|
|Samsung TV||OS 7 and Above.|
How to download the Hulu App on Android in Australia?
Follow these steps to download Hulu App on Android devices:
- Launch ExpressVPN on your Android device and connect to a robust USA server. We recommend the New York server.
- Sign up for a Google Account.
- Enter your details and select the United States as your geographical region.
- Sign in to the Play Store with your credentials.
- Search for the Hulu app in the Play Store and download its application.
- Subscribe to a Hulu account and log in to the Hulu app with your credentials.
- Congratulations, now you can stream the acclaimed Hulu content on your Android device in Australia.
How to Get the Hulu App on iOS Devices in Australia?
Follow these steps to get the Hulu App on iOS devices:
- Navigate to Settings on your iOS device and change your Apple ID region to the United States.
- Launch the ExpressVPN application and connect to a robust US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Go to the App Store and download the Hulu app.
- Set up an account on the Hulu app.
- That’s it! Now you can access the popular content on Hulu via your iOS device.
How to Stream Hulu on Smart TV in Australia?
Follow these steps to stream Hulu on Smart TV in Australia:
- Connect your Smart TV to Wi-Fi.
- Download and install a premium VPN with impeccable unblocking capabilities. We recommend ExpressVPN for a seamless streaming experience.
- Set up the VPN on your Smart TV. Connect to a secure US server.
- Tap the Home button on your remote and navigate to the Search bar.
- Head to Apps and search for the latest Hulu App.
- Get the Hulu App on Smart TV and sign in with your credentials.
- Now you can stream the incredible Hulu content on Smart TV in Australia.
How can you get Hulu in Australia on PC?
You can get Hulu Australia on PC with the following steps:
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Hulu website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Hulu, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What are the Top Shows and Movies on Hulu in Australia?
Following are the most-watched TV shows and movies on Hulu in Australia:
|Best Hulu TV Shows||Best Hulu Movies|
Which Live Channels are available on Hulu in Australia?
Following is the list of live channels available on Hulu in Australia:
|Entertainment Channels||News Channels||Educational Channels||Sports Channels||Family-Entertainment Channels|
|BET, Comedy Central, Bravo, Freeform, E!, and Lifetime.||ABC News, Fox News, The Weather Channel, CNBC, and MSNBC.||NASA, National Geographic, History, and Discovery.||ESC, BTN, ACCN, ESPN, and FS1.||Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, Boomerang, Universal Kids, and Cartoon Network.|
Can I use Hulu internationally?
A Hulu subscription is intended to be used by U.S. households. Therefore, you will need an American IP address to access Hulu outside USA. Here comes the VPN into play. You can use a reliable VPN such as ExpressVPN to acquire an American IP to change your location. You can get Hulu from the following countries with a VPN:
- Hulu in Mexico
- Hulu in Norway
- Hulu in Spain
- Hulu in Philippines
- Hulu in Malaysia
- Hulu in Portugal
- Hulu in Switzerland
- Hulu in South Africa
- Hulu in NZ
- Hulu in Croatia
- Hulu in Hungary
- Hulu in Italy
- Hulu in Jamaica
How can I cancel my Hulu Subscription in Australia?
You can cancel your Hulu subscription anytime and swiftly renew your subscription if you plan to resubscribe to Hulu in the future. If you know that you’d just like a little getaway from the TV, you will also be offered an option to pause your Hulu subscription for 12 weeks.
If you’d prefer to unsubscribe certain add-ons or switch to a different subscription plan, you can manage your subscription without cancellation. Perhaps if you have finally decided to cancel your Hulu subscription, here’s the comprehensive guide:
- Subscribe to a trustworthy and best-in-class VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Get the ExpressVPN application on your streaming device and log in with your credentials.
- Connect to a secure US server. We recommend the Dallas server.
- Navigate to the official website of Hulu and Tap account in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Select the account tab and enter your password.
- You will see a Cancel your Subscription option, Tap it to confirm the cancellation.
Hulu Australia – FAQs
Why is Hulu not available in Australia?
Hulu is not available in Australia because of geo-blocking. It uses advanced geo-blocking technology to restrict streamers outside the US from watching Hulu content. You won’t be able to stream Hulu unless you use a secure VPN service.
Can I watch Hulu in Australia without a VPN?
You can watch Hulu in Australia without a VPN through Smart DNS. Follow these steps to set Smart DNS:
- Right-click on the Home button on your streaming device.
- Choose Control Panel > Navigate to Network and Internet.
- Select Network and Sharing Center > Go to Change Adapter Settings.
- Right Click on the network you use frequently or are currently connected to.
- Tap on Properties and uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6.
- Double Check on Internet Protocol 4.
- Toggle to Use the following DNS server addresses.
- Choose a DNS address from Smart DNS proxy.
- Click the validate settings upon exit and tap Ok.
- You have successfully set up Smart DNS to trick the Hulu location in Australia.
Is Hulu available through Disney+?
Yes, Hulu is available through Disney+. You can use the same account to stream your favorite content on Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+.
Can you have Hulu in Australia?
Yes, you can have Hulu in Australia with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has optimized US servers and top-notch security protocols.
Is Hulu Supported in Australia?
No, Hulu is not supported in Australia because it is geo-restricted everywhere outside the USA. You can access Hulu in Australia only with a premium VPN.
Can you get Hulu on Disney Plus Australia? Is Hulu available on Disney Plus in Australia?
You can get Hulu on Disney Plus Australia with a subscription bundle. You can purchase Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ bundles in Australia for AUD 19.22/month. Moreover, you can also upgrade your package with a Disney+ add-on for AUD 4.41.
Why can’t I get Hulu in Australia?
You can’t get Hulu in Australia because of the regional restrictions. However, you can mask your non-American IP address to get around the restrictions implemented by your ISP.
How do I get the Hulu app in Australia?
To get the Hulu App in Australia, you must navigate to App/Play Store or add it to your Firestick or gaming console. However, you will need a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to change your IP address to the US.
What countries is Hulu available in?
As per the content agreements, Hulu is currently available in the US, its territories and Japan.
What to do when a VPN is not working due to Proxy Error?
You can resolve the proxy error with the following troubleshooting ideas:
- Restarting your internet device.
- Change your VPN server.
- Contact the VPN provider for a quick fix.
- Uninstall the firewall or antivirus.
Will using Hulu and VPN slow my connection?
There’s a possibility that using Hulu with a VPN will slow your connection. To ensure this doesn’t happen, use ExpressVPN as it offers lightning-fast upload and download speed to reduce freezing and buffering.
Why is Hulu not working with my VPN?
Hulu might not be working because of the following reasons:
- The VPN you are subscribed to cannot get around the strong location firewalls on Hulu.
- Cookies on your streaming devices have exposed your original location.
- There’s a mismatch between your IP address and GPS location.
- There’s a significant data/IP leak that has alerted the location detectors on Hulu.
Is it legal to watch Hulu in Australia with a VPN?
Yes, watching Hulu in Australia with a VPN is completely legal. Using VPNs to stream geo-restricted content are not illegal in Australia.
Why isn’t Hulu in Australia?
Hulu is not available in Australia because of the licensing and copyright policies. However, you can get Hulu in Australia with a premium VPN.
Is Hulu coming to Australia? Hulu is not coming to Australia anytime soon. However, you can now stream Hulu in Australia with a premium VPN. We believe Hulu is the perfect streaming application for high-quality, compelling, and globally applauded on-demand and Live content.
The most recommended VPN to watch Hulu in Australia is ExpressVPN because it has incredible unblocking capabilities, next-generation encryption, 23+ optimized US servers, and the best security features. Get ExpressVPN to access contemporary TV shows and movies on Hulu in Australia.