Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Can I Get Disney Plus in Australia? Yes, you can get Disney Plus in Australia easily by using a reliable VPN. However, if you want to know about streaming fixes, prices of Disney Plus in Australia, or anything else. We are here to help.
Are you an Australian traveler and worried about accessing different entertainment websites and channels due to geo-restriction? Don’t worry because we are getting all the relevant information and hacks under one platform for you, so you can easily bypass the geo-restrictions for accessing Disney Plus in Australia.
Users require a stable and secure VPN connection to be connected to a relevant server and then enjoy the services without any hassle. In this article, we are going to learn about how to watch Disney Plus in Australia and the relevant information like reviews, prices, and the best shows to stream.
Disney+ is available in only 15+ regions; other than those, it’s geo-restricted and cannot be accessed without using a VPN connection. You can easily bypass geo-restriction with a VPN server and enjoy Disney Plus in Australia.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Australia [with 5 Easy Steps Feb 2024]
You can watch Disney+ on your phones and tablets easily in Australia using the following steps:
- Download any VPN application and install it, entering all the required information.
- Once done, log in with the provided credentials and select the USA server.
- Open the Disney+ website to search for your desired show or series.
- Now you can enjoy Disney+ with all the rights.
- A Quick Overview – Best VPNs to watch Disney+ in Australia.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Disney Plus in Australia?
Disney Plus is a geo-blocked streaming site You cannot watch Disney Plus anywhere outside the US including many other locations.
The following geo-restriction error will appear on your screen whenever you try to access Disney Plus in Germany without a VPN, and you click/tap on the login button:
“Sorry, Disney+ is not available in your country.
Disney Plus is not working in your region
These geo-blocked policies have been applied in many other streaming sites like Netflix, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, and other streaming channels, where they block all the requests generated from the users; usually, this happens with the Free VPNs network, which is very risky.
Here, a VPN comes to the rescue to bypass Disney Plus geo-restriction so you can access it in your region by using a VPN to change your IP address to a US IP address to mask your local IP address.
It will allow you to access the Disney Plus service. So, take a look at the 5 best Disney Plus VPNs for their safe access in your country.
Top 3 VPNs to Access Disney Plus in Australia [Quick Overview February 2024]
Take a look at the quick summary of the 3 top VPNs to watch Disney Plus in Australia:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 25 highly optimized servers in the USA. It offers $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of the free trial along with a risk-free 45-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable, with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries and 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription of $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Disney Plus in Australia which offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
How Can I Sign Up for Disney Plus in Australia?
You can follow these steps to watch Disney Plus in Australia:
- Navigate to the official website of Disney Plus.
- Select Sign up and add your personal information.
- Select your preferred subscription plan and payment method.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the signup.
- Now, Install the Disney Plus app on your device.
- Enter your credentials to log in.
- Enjoy streaming Disney Plus in Australia.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Disney Plus Australia Abroad [Updated February 2024]
Following are the best VPNs to watch Disney+ in Australia without any restrictions:
ExpressVPN – Most Secure VPN
- ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs for Disney Plus.
- ExpressVPN offers over 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA around the world and is fast enough to stream Disney Plus without any apparent lag.
- Advanced security features like 256-bit encryption, a kill switch (desktop only), complete forward secrecy, and DNS and IPv6 leak protection secure your traffic. If a problem arises.
- Additionally, the company’s customer service team is available via live chat 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- ExpressVPN keeps no logs of your sessions or activities and even takes Bitcoin payments, so you’ll be almost anonymous.
- The protocols OpenVPN, IKEv2, and L2TP assist in making the features more durable, and WireGuard is another significant feature that makes it easier to secure the user’s data.
- ExpressVPN’s annual subscription is $6.67/month and gets 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money.
- ExpressVPN is compatible with 5 devices at once and supports Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- ExpressVPN pricing packages start from $12.95/month and $59.95 for six months straight. You can use ExpressVPN to watch Disney Plus in Malaysia, Disney Plus in Singapore, Disney Plus in the Philippines, Disney Plus in Germany, and anywhere else.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
NordVPN – A Money-Valued VPN Connection
- With over 5,700+ servers scattered over 80 countries while boasting one of the largest networks available.
- The connection is practical thanks to AES-256-bit encryption, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and Zero-log rules, which give clients confidence that they are conducting encrypted activities over the internet.
- Not only that, but the pricing packages are also quite affordable, allowing clients to migrate to a network with a kill-switch and split-tunneling capability, allowing data packets to be transferred.
- You can get NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, ensuring that clients’ complaints are addressed if they are dissatisfied with the network and services.
- Unblocking of geo-restricted websites is also available, allowing binge-watchers to benefit from a bypassing feature that ensures a secure connection.
- Fast bandwidth, up to six simultaneous connections, and servers specialized for P2P file sharing and DDoS protection are also available.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami.
Surfshark – Premium VPN Connection
- Surfshark is another well-known VPN that is known for its high-speed capabilities as well as a large number of servers in various countries and places.
- Its most important feature is its speed, which allows users to surf the Internet without interruptions.
- Surfshark has over 3200 servers in 100 countries across the world, all of which use the AES 256-bit encryption technology to protect users’ data from being hacked and to prevent third-party access.
- Surfshark will cost you $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- With no connection limit, it’s even better. This VPN protects you from snoopers with WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS leak prevention, as well as 256-bit AES encryption and a kill switch (which is available in all versions).
- You can also utilize the built-in split tunneling capability to allow some apps to bypass the VPN if you wish to use services from multiple countries without constantly switching the VPN on and off.
- It also includes a zero-log feature, as well as IP leaks and DNS servers, to ensure that no third parties are involved in the process.
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit.
Disney+ Core Features
Let’s read about the core features of Disney+ and the features because it stands stiff in the market of entertainment:
Devices That Allow Disney+ Streaming
Disney+ supports a wide range of devices, which include phones, tablets, computers, and TVs where it can connect in a single go. Disney officially maintains an agreement with Apple, Google, Microsoft, Roku, Sony, Amazon, and Samsung.
Let’s listen down to the devices where it is applicable:
- Roku boxes
- Apple TV
- PlayStation 4
- Amazon Fire TV
- LG Smart TV
- Comcast’s X1 set-top boxes
Product Features that Support Disney+
Disney+ requires the following features from any product to stream their videos and movies easily without any lack. Disney+ can stream almost 4K Ultra content in any Dolby Vision, HDR10, and Dolby Atmos immersive audio.
Every Disney+ account can stream on four different devices, not more than that. Just like Netflix, you can choose an avatar for yourself like Disney, Pixar, Marvel, or any Star Wars character.
Moreover, Disney+ supports unlimited mobile downloads for their online users, and subscribers can download on more than 10+ mobile devices, including tablets, with no restrictions.
The language support that Disney+ provides is English, Spanish, French, and Dutch, with audio support and exclusive subtitles for publishing library content made available for Disney Plus original series and movies.
Disney+ has one amazing feature called “Parental Support,” where parents can control the profiles of their kids. Any profile is designated to child mode, and parents can limit the libraries and rate the TV shows and series for better recommendations.
Moreover, there is a group watching feature as well, which assists the users in synchronizing the titles of Disney+ accounts with the application to watch programs with friends and family without any restriction or hassle.
Regions Where Disney+ is Available
Disney+ is officially launched in the USA region. apart from it is available in the following countries:
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
There are possibilities that Disney+ will launch in Latin America in mid-November, in Brazil, and Disney Plus in Mexico, Chile, and Argentina.
How Much is a Disney Plus Subscription in Australia?
To know how much is Disney plus a month in Australia, read below:
Disney+ officially launched at a promotional price of $8.88 per month in Australia, whereas for full-year access, the price is 89.99 dollars so you can save up to $17.89 the whole year.
|USD ($) Price
|$25 per month
|$27.50 per month
|$35 per month
The prices are subject to change due to changes in the international market or other relevant factors.
Once the subscription is done, you can easily enjoy streaming your favorite videos and movies from your portable devices and browsers.
What is Included in the Disney Plus Australia Subscription?
This question always roams in the minds of customers who are investing a huge amount in the purchasing of Disney Plus so they are confident enough with the perks attached to each purchase made. For the ease of customers, I’m mentioning all the top-notch perks you will get with the Disney Plus subscription:
1. Unlimited Download Limit
With the Disney Plus subscription, you can enjoy the streaming of your favorite shows and movies without having any restrictions over the downloading limit. This is one of the most prominent features because customers can download as much as possible with their premium pricing packages.
2. High-Quality Video Streaming
You can enjoy unlimited high-quality video streaming over the platform of Disney Plus, with a wide range of quality videos and shows that are made available for dedicated customers who want to purchase the package and have their screen with unlimited access.
3. Multi-Screening Viewership
With a Disney Plus premium subscription, you can enjoy the Multi-Screening Viewership with your friends and family at a time to make your time even more worthy and memorable!
4. Languages Change Choice
Disney Plus is a well-known entertainment platform, where people from various regions come, and search for their favorite content and movies. Sadly, most of the content is in English or Hindi language, and people face difficulties in watching movies or series. With the premium subscription, customers can enjoy the language change choice as per their choice and credibility.
Disney Plus in Australia Device Compatibility
Disney+ official website is compatible with the following devices without any lack of connection:
- Amazon Fire
- Apple TV
- iPad, iPhone
- Android Phones
- Smart TV
- Web Browsers, i.e., Chrome, Firefox, etc.
Get Disney Plus on Android
Here is how you can get Disney Plus on your Android.
- Open the ExpressVPN app and log in using your credentials.
- Connect to a server in the USA.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the Disney Plus app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Disney Plus is now available on your Android device.
Install Disney Plus on iOS
Here is how you can install Disney Plus on your iOS.
- First, change your Apple ID region to USA in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the USA.
- Search for Disney Plus in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
Use Disney Plus on Smart TV
Here is how you can use Disney Plus on your Smart TV.
- Download and install a premium VPN.
- Connect to a USA-based server and then go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Disney Plus app on your smart TV and create a free account to start watching.
Access Disney Plus on a PC?
Here is how you can access Disney Plus on your PC.
- Download and install ExpressVPN on your PC.
- Connect to a USA-based server.
- Then go to the Disney Plus website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Disney Plus in Australia, delete your cookies and cache, then log back in.
Best Shows to Watch on Disney+ in Australia
Following are the shows you can watch on Disney+ Australia:
- The Mandalorian
- Lizzie McGuire
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Lady and the Tramp
- High School Musical
- Wanda Vision
- Star Wars Episode 8: The Last Jedi
- Thor: Ragnarok
- Forky Asks a Question
- Disney Gravity Falls
- What if….?
- Avengers: End Game
- James and the Giant Peach
- Star Wars: A New Hope
Best Movies on Disney Plus Australia
If you are wondering what is on Disney Plus in Australia, the following are the names of movies that you can watch on Disney+ Australia through your portable devices:
- Toy Story 4
- Inside Out
- Timmy Failure
- Black Panther
How Does VPN Allow Anyone to Access Disney Plus?
The technique behind the unblocking and accessing of geo-restricted websites is very simple: they mask the IP address and hide the physical location, replacing it with the one that the user selects the server of. Yes, you read it right: you select the server, and the VPN changes your IP address accordingly so that you can access all of your favorite shows and movies instantly.
Disney Plus Free Trial Australia
Are you planning to avail of Disney+ Free Trial in the UK, USA, or Australia? Well, there is sad news that you cannot avail of it, no matter if you reside in the USA, UK, or Australia. Disney+ free trial mode vanished in late September 2020, and we don’t even know the major reason behind it.
It can be because Disney+ wants the user not to switch or cancel their subscription once they are done watching their favorite show!
How Does Disney+ Compete with Netflix, Stan, Foxtel, and Others?
Although there is no comparison between these entertainment websites, as all of them are associated with a different stakeholder, and the owner company running the overall platforms with plenty of new shows, movies, and series exclusively launched under the platform of Disney Plus, Stan, Netflix, Foxtel, and other.
But, still, Disney+ and Netflix stand first and are wide in the list because of their quality content, video streaming quality, background, characters, and storylines, which make the content worthy and trendy on the Internet.
FAQs – Disney Plus in Australia
For the ease of customers, we are listing some of the most asked questions:
Is Disney Plus available in Australia?
Yes, Disney Plus is available in Australia. Also, you can access Disney’s complete library with the help of a premium VPN.
Which country Disney+ is accessible easily without any hassle?
Disney+ is accessible in the USA, whereas, outside the USA, you require a stable VPN connection to avail unlimited access to Disney+ official series and movies.
Disney+ device support at a time?
It supports 4 devices at a time and provides them with all their core functionalities and services. This is one of the top tier features of Disney+, in that it allows 4 devices connection at a time for secure access sharing the same user rights.
How do I get Disney Plus for free in Australia with Amazon Prime?
There are a lot of assumptions people made regarding the Disney+ account and free trial, but, unfortunately, it’s not available for free with any platform like Amazon Prime, and we already listed the reasons in the article section, Disney+ Free Trial.
How much does Disney Plus cost in Australia?
Disney Plus costs approximately $13.99 in Australia per month.
What is included in Disney Plus Australia?
Disney Plus contains many popular channels and shows, including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic Plus Star, etc.
Does Disney Plus work in Australia?
Yes, Disney Plus works in Australia. you can access it through its website, but to access Disney Plus US content, you can connect with a reliable VPN.
Disney+ is a widely used entertainment channel with millions of subscribers and users who love to surf the series and movies on the original platform. This complete article is considered a guide through which users can easily read and understand the features of Disney+ and why users love it.
If we talk about Australia or other foreign regions, excluding the USA or the UK, then it’s not possible to watch Disney+ movies or series without a secure VPN connection. You have to connect yourself with a stable VPN like ExpressVPN. Otherwise, the users can’t surf without any lack.
We tried to mention all the core features of the VPN, which might assist you in watching your watch list and connecting your portable devices to a stable enough VPN connection.
- Disney Plus with ExpressVPN
- Sling TV in Australia
- Telemundo in Australia
- Streaming Services in Australia
- American Netflix in Australia
- HBO Max in Australia
- Hulu in Australia
- Discovery Plus in Australia
- Peacock TV in Australia
- Vudu in Australia
- BBC iPlayer in Australia
- SonyLIV in Australia
- ESPN Plus in Australia
- Sky Sports in Australia
- YouTube TV in Australia