Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Can I Get Disney Plus in Australia? Yes, you can get Disney Plus in Australia easily with a reliable VPN. Though, if you want to know about streaming fixes, prices of Disney Plus in Australia, or anything else. We are here to help.
Can you watch Disney Plus in Australia? Yes, you can watch Disney Plus in Australia by subscribing to a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
Disney Plus is a well-known and widely accessed entertainment website worldwide, but due to the restrictions, it’s not accessible easily without a VPN connection.
Are you an Australian traveler, and worried about accessing different entertainment websites, and channels due to the geo-restriction? Don’t worry because we are getting all the relevant information and hacks under one platform for you, so you can easily bypass the geo-restrictions for accessing Disney Plus in Australia.
Users require a stable and secure VPN connection, to be connected to a relevant server, and then enjoy the services without any hassle. In this article, we are going to learn about how to watch Disney Plus in Australia, and the relevant information like reviews, prices, and the best shows to stream.
Disney+ is available in only 15+ regions, other than those it’s geo-restricted and cannot be accessed without using a VPN connection. You can easily bypass geo-restriction, with a VPN server, and enjoy Disney Plus in Australia.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Australia [with 5 Easy Steps May 2023]
You can watch Disney+ on your phones, and tablets easily in Australia using the following steps:
- Download any VPN application and install it entering all the required information.
- Once done, then log in with the provided credentials, and select the USA server.
- Open the Disney+ website to search for your desired show or series.
- Now you can enjoy Disney+ with all the rights.
- A Quick Overview – Best VPNs to watch Disney+ in Australia.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Disney Plus in Australia?
Disney Plus is a geo-blocked streaming site You cannot watch Disney Plus anywhere outside the US including many other locations.
The following geo-restriction error will appear on your screen whenever you try to access Disney Plus in Germany without a VPN and you click/tap on the login button:
“Sorry, Disney+ is not available in your country.
Disney Plus not working in your region
These geo-blocked policies have been applied in so many other streaming sites like Netflix, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, and other streaming channels too, where they block all the requests generated from the users; usually, this happens with the Free VPNs network, which is very risky.
Here a VPN comes to the rescue to bypass Disney Plus geo-restriction so you can access it in your region. By using a VPN to change your IP address to a US IP address to mask your local IP address.
It will allow you to access the Disney Plus service. So, take a look at the 5 best Disney Plus VPNs for their safe access in your country.
Top 5 VPNs to Access Disney Plus in Australia [Quick Overview May 2023]
Can you get Disney Plus in Australia? Yes, you can get Disney Plus in Australia with the help of a premium VPN so, Take a look at the quick summary of the 5 top VPNs to watch Disney Plus in Australia:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 25 highly optimized servers in the USA. It offers $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of the free trial along with a risk-free 45-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, highly secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries and 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription of $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Disney Plus in Australia which offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in the USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3 years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Disney Plus Australia Abroad [Updated May 2023]
Following are the best VPNs to watch Disney+ in Australia without any restrictions:
ExpressVPN – Most Secure VPN to Watch Disney+ in Australia
ExpressVPN is a big name when it comes to secure VPN connection providers, and all users worldwide are well-aware of the top-notch services, and security layers of VPNs. It covers a wide range of networks of about 3000+ servers in almost 94+ countries. ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs for Disney Plus.
Due to the wide coverage, the trust of users is increasing rapidly. Moreover, there are some other features, strengthening the security layer which includes AES 256-bit encryption technology, for secure and safe access.
DNS server saves the users from third-party access and encrypts the data of users for better coverage and network accessibility. Other than this, there are some other protocols also involved like OpenVPN, IKEv2, and L2TP, for secure and highly preferable connectivity.
WireGuard is also a radiant feature in the security layer of ExpressVPN, with a Zero-log policy to secure the user’s activities, and restriction to maintain any repository of their online activities.
ExpressVPN works perfectly fine on Windows, Mac, IOs, Android, and other operating systems and doesn’t lack a bit. If you plan to run a single account, on 5 devices then you can easily do this function using the premium account of ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN pricing packages start from $12.95/month and $59.95 for six months straight. You can use ExpressVPN to watch Disney Plus in Malaysia, Disney Plus in Singapore, Disney Plus in Philippines, Disney Plus in Germany, and anywhere else.
CyberGhost – Most Reliable VPN to Access Disney Plus in Australia
CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services. The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats. CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature and split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff. The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – A Money-Valued VPN Connection to Stream Disney+ in Australia
If you’re searching for a big name, with quality features then NordVPN is the best option to go with, because they’re known in their market for their extra secured connection layers, and network with millions of customers, adding value to the company.
The encrypted layers and security protocols allow customers to spend time on the internet fearlessly. An AES-256-bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and Zero-log policies make the connection viable and gain the confidence of customers that they’re performing encrypted activities over the internet.
Not just this, the pricing packages are also very low, allowing customers to move towards the network with a kill-switch and split-tunneling facility, which allows the transfer of data packets in a secure way! Moreover, a 30-day money-back guarantee is added to the package, to keep the concerns of the customers secured.
In case they’re not satisfied with the network and services. The unblocking of geo-restricted websites is also there so all the binge-watchers can enjoy a bypassing facility allowing them a secured connection.
Surfshark – Premium VPN Connection to watch Disney+ in Australia
Surfshark is the second most widely used and downloaded VPN worldwide due to its lowest pricing packages, and connection stability. The amazing part of Surfshark is, it is easily accessible from the USA regions, and unblocks geo-restricted platforms like HULU, Disney+, Sling TV, and a lot more.
One of the reasons for its popularity is its fantastic speed and server management. It has almost 1700+ servers in almost 63 countries covering a wide range of regions and flourishing them with their fastest speed, and lowest packages.
Surfshark servers an almost 2-year package which costs almost $2.21/month which is also low as compared to ExpressVPN or any other VPN. A zero-log policy to avoid any repository maintenance of the user’s activities is also there with different protocols like AES 256-bit encryption, which is the most secure encryption technique.
The pricing packages of Surfshark include $22.95/month which is low compared to other VPN service providers. Through this connection, you can unblock geo-restricted websites and platforms with a single click.
AtlasVPN – Pocket-Friendly VPN to Access Disney Plus in Australia
AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options. It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Disney+ Core Features
Let’s read about the core features of Disney+ and the features because it stands stiff in the market of entertainment:
Devices That Allow Disney+ Streaming
Disney+ supports a wide range of devices, which include phones, tablets, computers, and TV where it can connect in a single go. Disney officially maintains an agreement with Apple, Google, Microsoft, Roku, Sony, Amazon, and Samsung.
Let’s listen down to the devices, where it is applicable:
- Roku boxes
- Apple TV
- PlayStation 4
- Amazon Fire TV
- LG Smart TV
- Comcast’s X1 set-top boxes
Product Features that Support Disney+
Disney+ requires the following features, from any product to stream their videos and movies easily without any lack. Disney+ can stream almost 4K Ultra content in any Dolby Vision, HDR10, and Dolby Atmos immersive audio.
Every Disney+ account can stream on four different devices, not more than that. Just like Netflix, you can choose an avatar for yourself like, Disney, Pixar, Marvel, or any Star Wars character.
Moreover, Disney+ supports unlimited mobile downloads for their online users, and subscribers can download in more than 10+ mobile devices including tablets with no restrictions.
The language support which Disney+ provides is English, Spanish, French, and Dutch with audio support and exclusive subtitle for publishing library content, made available for Disney Plus originals series and movies.
Disney+ has one amazing feature called, “Parental Support” where parents can control the profiles of their kids. Any profile is designated to child mode, and parents can limit the libraries and rate the TV shows, and series for better recommendations.
Moreover, there is a group watching feature as well, which assists the users to synchronize the titles of Disney+ accounts, with the application to watch programs, with friends and family without any restriction or hassle.
Regions Where Disney+ is Available
Disney+ is officially launched in the USA region, apart from it is available in the following countries:
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
There are possibilities that, Disney+ will launch in Latin America in mid-November, in Brazil, and Disney Plus in Mexico, Chile, and Argentina.
How Much is a Disney Plus Subscription in Australia?
To know how much is Disney plus a month in Australia, read below:
Disney+ officially launched at a promotional price of $8.88 per month in Australia, whereas for full-year access the price is $89.99 dollars, so you can save up to $17.89 the whole year.
Once the subscription is done, you can easily enjoy streaming your favorite videos and movies from your portable devices, and browsers.
What is Included in the Disney Plus Australia Subscription?
This question always roams in the mind of customers, who are investing a huge amount in the purchasing of Disney Plus so, they are confident enough with the perks, attached to each purchase made. For the ease of customers, I’m mentioning all the top-notch perks you will get with the Disney Plus subscription:
1. Unlimited Download Limit
With the Disney Plus subscription, you can enjoy the streaming of your favorite shows and movies without having any restrictions over the downloading limit. This is one of the most prominent features because customers can download as much as possible with their premium pricing packages.
2. High-Quality Video Streaming
You can enjoy unlimited high-quality video streaming over the platform of Disney Plus, with a wide range of quality videos, and shows that are made available for dedicated customers, who want to purchase the package and have their own screen with unlimited access.
3. Multi-Screening Viewership
With a Disney Plus premium subscription, you can enjoy the Multi-Screening Viewership, with your friends, and family at a time to make your time even more worthy, and memorable!
4. Languages Change Choice
Disney Plus is a well-known entertainment platform, where people from various regions come, and search for their favorite content and movies. Sadly, most of the content is in English or Hindi language, and people face difficulties in watching movies, or series. With the premium subscription, customers can enjoy the language change choice as per their choice, and credibility.
Disney Plus in Australia Device Compatibility
Disney+ official website is compatible with the following devices, without any lack of connection:
- Amazon Fire
- Apple TV
- iPad, iPhone
- Android Phones
- Smart TV
- Web Browsers i.e., Chrome, Firefox, etc.
How to Get Disney Plus in Australia on Android?
Here is how you can get Disney Plus in Australia on your Android.
- Open the ExpressVPN app and log in using your credentials.
- Connect to a server in the USA.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for Disney Plus app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Disney Plus is now available on your Android device.
How to Install Disney Plus in Australia on iOS?
Here is how you can install Disney Plus in Australia on your iOS.
- First, change your Apple ID region to USA in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the USA.
- Search for Disney Plus in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Australia on Roku?
Here is how you can watch Disney Plus in Australia on your Roku.
- Download and install ExpressVPN and log in.
- Connect it to your Wi-Fi router and connect to a USA server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Disney Plus on the Roku home screen and you are good to go.
How to Stream Disney Plus in Australia on PS3/PS4?
Here is how you can stream Disney Plus in Australia on your PS3/PS4.
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Disney Plus”.
- Click on “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Disney Plus has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How Can You Watch Disney Plus in Australia on Xbox?
Yes, you can watch Disney Plus in Australia on your Xbox. Here is how you can do that.
- From the Xbox menu, click on “My games & apps“.
- Search for “Disney Plus” in the “Xbox Store“.
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
How Can I Watch Disney Plus in Australia on Kodi?
Here is how you watch get Disney Plus in Australia on your Kodi.
- Install ExpressVPN on your device and log in.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device and connect to a server in the USA.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the Disney Plus add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Unblock Disney Plus in Australia on Firestick?
Here is how you can unblock Disney Plus in Australia on your Firestick.
- Start up your FireStick device and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to any USA server.
- Enter the word ‘Disney Plus’ and click on enter.
- The ‘Disney Plus app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Disney Plus app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Disney Plus app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Disney Plus on Firestick in Australia.
How Can I Access Disney Plus in Australia on Apple TV?
Since Apple TV lacks dedicated VPN software, you will need to install the ExpressVPN MediaStreamer app on your Apple TV to watch Disney Plus in Australia. So, follow the below instructions for installing Media Streamer below as well as accessing Disney Plus in Australia on Apple TV:
- Visit the ExpressVPN DNS Setting page to automatically register your IP address.
- Get your dedicated IP address by going to the Setup page and then going to the Settings menu on your Apple TV.
- Select Network and then select your wireless connection.
- Scroll down and select ‘Configure DNS’ to customize its settings.
- Select ‘Manual,’ and type in the IP addresses you set up earlier.
- Restart your Apple TV and install the Disney Plus app, open and start watching!
How to Use Disney Plus in Australia on Smart TV?
Here is how you can use Disney Plus in Australia on your Smart TV.
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a USA-based server and then go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Disney Plus app on your smart TV and create a free account to start watching.
How to Access Disney Plus in Australia on a PC?
Here is how you can access Disney Plus in Australia on your PC.
- Download and install ExpressVPN on your PC.
- Connect to a USA-based server.
- Then go to the Disney Plus website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Disney Plus in Australia, delete your cookies and cache, then log back in.
Best Shows to Watch on Disney+ in Australia
Following are the shows, you can watch on Disney+ Australia:
- The Mandalorian
- Lizzie McGuire
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Lady and the Tramp
- High School Musical
- Wanda Vision
- Star Wars Episode 8: The Last Jedi
- Thor: Ragnarok
- Forky Asks a Question
- Disney Gravity Falls
- What if….?
- Avengers: End Game
- James and the Giant Peach
- Star Wars: A New Hope
Best Movies on Disney Plus Australia
If you are wondering what is on Disney Plus in Australia, the following are the names of movies that you can watch on Disney+ Australia through your portable devices:
- Toy Story 4
- Inside Out
- Timmy Failure
- Black Panther
How Does VPN Allow Anyone to Access Disney Plus?
The technique behind the unblocking and accessing of geo-restricted websites is very simple, like, they mask the IP address, and hide the physical location replacing it with the one, that the user selects the server of. Yes, you read it right, you select the server, and VPN changes your IP address accordingly, so you can access all of your favorite shows, and movies instantly.
Disney Plus Free Trial Australia
Are you planning to avail of Disney+ Free Trial in the UK, USA, or Australia? Well, there is sad news that you cannot avail of it, no matter if you reside in the USA, UK, or Australia. Disney+ free trial mode vanished in late September 2020, and we don’t even know the major reason behind it.
It can be because Disney+ wants the user not to switch or cancel their subscription once they are done watching their favorite show!
How Does Disney+ Compete with Netflix, Stan, Foxtel, and Others?
Although there is no comparison between these entertainment websites, as all of them are associated with a different stakeholder, and the owner company running the overall platforms with plenty of new shows, movies, and series exclusively launched under the platform of Disney Plus, Stan, Netflix, Foxtel, and other.
But, still, Disney+ and Netflix stand first and are wide in the list because of their quality content, video streaming quality, background, characters, and storylines which make the content worthy, and trendy on the Internet.
FAQs – Disney Plus in Australia
For the ease of customers, we are listing some of the most asked questions:
Is Disney Plus available in Australia?
Yes, Disney Plus is available in Australia, also you can access its complete library with the help of a premium VPN.
Which country Disney+ is accessible easily without any hassle?
Disney+ is accessible in the USA, whereas outside the USA you require a stable VPN connection to avail unlimited access to Disney+ official series and movies.
Disney+ device support at a time?
It supports 4 devices at a time and provides them with all their core functionalities and services. This is one of the top tier features of Disney+, in that it allows 4 devices connection at a time for secure access sharing the same user rights.
How do I get Disney Plus for free in Australia with Amazon Prime?
There are a lot of assumptions, people made regarding the Disney+ account and free trial but, unfortunately, it’s not available for free with any platform like Amazon Prime, and we already listed the reasons in the article section, Disney+ Free Trial.
How much does Disney Plus cost in Australia?
Disney Plus costs approximately $13.99 in Australia per month.
What is included in Disney Plus Australia?
Disney Plus contains many popular channels and shows including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic Plus Star, etc.
Does Disney Plus work in Australia?
Yes, Disney Plus works in Australia, you can access it through its website but to access Disney Plus US content you can connect with a reliable VPN.
Disney+ is a widely used entertainment channel with millions of subscribers, and users who love to surf the series, and movies on the original platform. This complete article is considered a guide, through which users can easily read, and understand the features of Disney+, and why it’s loved by users.
If we talk about Australia or other foreign regions excluding the USA or the UK then it’s not possible to watch Disney+ movies or series without a secure VPN connection. You have to connect yourself with a stable VPN like ExpressVPN otherwise it’s impossible for the users to surf without any lack.
We tried to mention all the core features of the VPN, which might assist you in watching your watch list and connecting your portable devices to a stable enough VPN connection.
- Disney Plus with ExpressVPN
- Sling TV in Australia
- Telemundo in Australia
- Streaming Services in Australia
- American Netflix in Australia
- HBO Max in Australia
- Hulu in Australia
- Discovery Plus in Australia
- Peacock TV in Australia
- Vudu in Australia
- BBC iPlayer in Australia
- SonyLIV in Australia
- ESPN Plus in Australia
- Sky Sports in Australia
- YouTube TV in Australia