Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Disney Plus Philippines is the home of your favorite magical stories. It is where you can watch popular shows and movies from the house of Disney, Pixar, and many more. However, it offers a limited library in the Philippines.
Disney Plus houses many critically acclaimed TV series and movies, such as Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Encanto, and many more. Fortunately, it was officially launched in the Philippines as part of Disney Plus’s global expansion strategy.
Similarly, Disney Plus is now available in Latin American countries, including Uruguay, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Panama, Ecuador, Argentina, and Brazil. However, some trending titles are geo-restricted on US Disney Plus Philippines due to content regulations. However, there’s a workaround.
You can stream geo-restricted titles through a premium VPN like ExpressVPN. It will hide your original IP and enable you to access your favorite geo-restricted Disney Plus Content in Philippines.
In this article, we have mentioned the best Disney Plus VPN for you to explore how you can unblock US Disney Plus in Philippines.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Philippines with a VPN [Updated Dec 2023]
Follow these steps to get US Disney+ in Philippines:
- Sign up for a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has 24+ lightning-fast US servers.
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device.
- Log into the app using your credentials.
- Connect to a USA server from the servers list. We recommend the Chicago server.
- Now, access Disney Plus’s website, and you can stream the US Content library of Disney Plus in Philippines.
Why Do You Need A VPN to Watch US Disney Plus in Philippines?
You will need a VPN to stream US Disney+ in Philippines because the Disney Plus library differs for every region. Therefore, some of the content is exclusively available in the USA.
To stream to the entire US library of Disney+, you must mask your Filipino IP with an American IP to get around the geo-restriction and manipulate the Disney+ location firewalls into believing that you are accessing the streaming service from the USA.
A premium VPN reroutes traffic from a VPN tunnel to hide the IP and DNS addresses of the user. The most recommended VPN to watch US Disney Plus in Philippines is ExpressVPN because it has best-in-class security protocols.
Top 3 VPNs to Get US Disney Plus in Philippines [Quick Overview Dec 2023]
Following is a quick overview of the Top 3 VPNs to view US Disney Plus in Philippines:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It has 5,700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It offers 16 highly optimized US servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3,200+ servers in 100 countries with 600+ highly optimized servers in 25 locations in the USA. You can buy Surfshark for $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How Can I Sign Up for Disney Plus in Philippines?
You can follow these steps to watch Disney Plus in Philippines:
- Navigate to the official website of Disney Plus.
- Select Sign up and add your personal information.
- Select your preferred subscription plan and payment method.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the signup.
- Now Install the Disney Plus app on your device.
- Enter your credentials to log in.
- Enjoy streaming Disney Plus in Philippines.
3 Best VPNs to Watch Disney Plus in Philippines [Detailed Analysis Dec 2023]
Let’s have a descriptive look over the 3 best VPN service providers in the industry, with a well-maintained image and pricing packages.
ExpressVPN – The Fastest Speed VPN to Watch Disney Plus in Philippines
- Servers across the globe: ExpressVPN offers the best service in providing more than 3,000+ servers across 160 locations in more than 90 countries.
- Built-in Speed: ExpressVPN has a feature of its internet speed test that allows you to check your web speed. Their fastest servers are operating in the United States which makes it the finest VPN for Disney Plus.
- Standard of encryption: ExpressVPN uses an AES 256-bit encryption, considered the highest standard of encryption that cannot break easily. Furthermore, it has advanced security features, including DNS leak, Split tunneling, and kill switch features.
- Customer Service: ExpressVPN has a very efficient team of Customer service representatives for your guidance.
- Complete Protection: ExpressVPN guarantees total protection, as it doesn’t monitor the IP address you are connecting from. For instance, your login time, the IP you’re using, any of your traffic, or any data concerning the pages are safe.
- Subscription Plan: The cost of ExpressVPN is a bit higher than many of its competitors, but worth it. ExpressVPN’s best plan, which we recommend, is priced at $6.67 a month for an annual package that includes three months free. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee as well.
- Double protection
- Kill Switch feature
- Quick response 24/7
- A large number of servers
- Fastest Speed
- Great User Experience
- A bit pricey
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
You can access Disney Plus in the following regions with the help of ExpressVPN:
- Disney Plus in Singapore
- Disney Plus in Germany
- Disney Plus in South Africa
- Disney Plus in Mexico
- Disney Plus in New Zealand
- Disney Plus in Singapore
- Disney Plus in Europe
- Disney Plus in Romania
- Disney Plus in Malaysia
NordVPN – A Reliable VPN Connection to Stream Disney Plus in the Philippines
- Servers across the globe: NordVPN offers a vast server network, with over 5,700+ servers worldwide.
- High tunneling protocol: Nordlynx is software used by NordVPN as a tunneling protocol that supplies ultimate fast connections, no matter where you are.
- Advanced Security: NordVPN provided advanced security with AES 256-bit encryption and trusted Server technology. Additionally, it has an automatic kill switch, a split tunneling feature with no IP address leaks, and complete privacy.
- Double Protection: NordVPN provides users with an extra layer of protection by changing their IP address twice and encrypting their web traffic.
- Subscription plan: NordVPN is cheaper than most VPNs. You can get NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Fastest VPN
- Safe Internet connection
- Easy to use
- Uninterrupted streaming
- Access on multiple devices
- A bit slow app
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami.
Surfshark – Reliable VPN for Accessing Disney Plus in Philippines
- Unique security techniques: Surfshark secures your identity from hackers by deleting any hint of your private information and browsing history with each reboot.
- Strict No logs policy: Surfshark offers over 3,200+ servers in over 65 countries, unlimited simultaneous connections at exceptionally high Speed, and many servers.
- Secure Protocols: Surfshark offers AES-256 encryption, plus the secure protocols OpenVPN UDP and TCP, IKEv2, and Wire Guard encrypt your internet traffic completely.
- Split Tunneling: Users can split their internet connection into two using Surfshark’s split tunneling feature. If you want to access both foreign and local services simultaneously, this feature allows you to be available abroad and be updated with local news.
- Subscription plan: Surfshark offers a great package for $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Safe to use
- No data leaks
- Split tunneling supports
- Double protection
- Dodgy Customer Service
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit.
Can I Watch Disney Plus in Philippines with a Free VPN?
No free VPNs are not recommended because Disney Plus has installed powerful location servers to block the IP addresses associated with VPNs. Many free VPNs have limited IP addresses and servers easily unmasked by Disney Plus. Although it seems tempting, they often have several limitations, such as a mismatch between DNS and IP address and limited bandwidth.
We strongly discourage the usage of free VPNs to watch Disney Plus in Philippines to ensure your online protection. The most recommended VPN to watch Disney Plus in Philippines is ExpressVPN because it prevents IP leaks and bypasses geo-restriction effectively.
How Do I Pay for Disney Plus in Philippines?
Where Can I Pay Disney Plus Philippines? You can pay for Disney Plus in Philippines by using these payment methods:
How to Pay for Disney+ in Philippines on iOS with Apple iTunes?
The steps mentioned below can be used to pay for Disney+ in the Philippines on an Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, Mac, or another device:
- Purchase an iOS gift card from the Apple App Store.
- Register for Disney+ Philippines to use your gift card.
- Log in to the Disney+ app to access your favorite content.
- To stream, sign in to your Disney + app.
Note: Existing Disney+ subscribers billed through iTunes account may not see their pricing as reflected below until their first billing date on or after December 10th, 2023.
How to Pay for Disney+ in the Philippines with Paypal and Revolut?
You can pay for Disney+ in the Philippines using PayPal. Here are some easy steps to follow:
- Go to the official website of PayPal and select sign up.
- Get a Revolut virtual credit card by linking your Revolut account to your local bank account.
- Connect your PayPal and Revolut accounts by choosing “Link a card or bank.”
- Navigate to the Disney+ website and sign up for the premium subscription plan.
- Select PayPal as the preferred payment method.
- Watch the trending shows on Disney Plus in Philippines.
How to Pay for Disney Plus in Philippines with a Virtual Gift Card?
Here are easy steps to pay for Disney+ in the Philippines with a virtual gift card:
- Buy a virtual gift card from the Gift Cards website.
- By adding money with a credit or debit card, you can activate your virtual gift card.
- To access Disney+, go to the website and log in.
- Under the payment option, enter the information from your virtual gift card.
- Start streaming Disney+ in the Philippines by logging in!
How to Pay for Disney+ in Philippines on Android with Google Play Store?
Here’s how to pay for Disney+ on Android with Google Play Store in Philippines:
- Get a Google Play gift card at the Google Play Store.
- The Google Play Store Card can be purchased from Amazon!
- You can redeem your gift code by email.
- Sign up for Disney+ Philippines using the gift card code.
- Enjoy streaming Disney Plus on your mobile device.
How much is Disney Plus in Philippines?
The cost of a Disney+ subscription can vary depending on the subscription plan you sign up for. It offers the following:
- Disney+ Subscriptions
- Disney Bundle
Here are the US Disney+ Prices:
|Packages||DISNEY+ ONE||DISNEY+ BASIC||DISNEY+ PREMIUM|
|In USD||$25 per month||$27.50 per month||$35 per month|
|In PHP||PHP 1387.16||PHP 1525.88||PHP 1942.03|
Note: If you have a new or existing Disney+ subscription billed by a third-party partner, you might be unable to subscribe to some plans. Moreover, prices on partner device platforms may vary depending on platform content limitations from regional Disney+ pricing.
Disney Plus Bundles:
Are you a cord-cutter, looking for an economical subscription plan for Disney Plus Philippines? Well, Disney Plus offers different bundles to save costs and entertain the streamers globally. Following are the US Disney Plus Bundles:
- Disney Bundle Duo Basic: It is available for USD 9.99/mo. You can stream ad-supported Disney+ and Hulu content titles.
- Disney Bundle Duo Premium: It is available for USD 19.99/mo. It offers an ad-free subscription to Disney+ and Hulu.
- Disney Plus Trio Basic: It is available for USD 14.99/mo. You can stream ad-supported libraries of Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+.
- Disney Plus Trio Premium: It is available for USD 24.99/mo. You can stream Disney+ (Ad free), Hulu (Ad free), and ESPN+ (Ad Supported). Moreover, it enables you to download content to view it on the go.
- Legacy Disney Bundle: It is available for USD 18.99/mo. You can stream Disney+ (Ad free), Hulu (Ad Supported), and ESPN+ (Ad Supported). The following plan is no longer available. However, the existing subscribers will be able to keep their plan as long as they do not cancel their subscription or change it.
Note: These bundles are available in select US territories.
Which Devices are Compatible with Disney Plus Philippines?
Following are the compatible devices with Disney Plus:
|Supported Platforms||Streaming Devices|
|Mobile Devices||Android Devices, iOS Devices, Amazon Fire Tablet, and Windows 10 and 11 Tablets.|
|Web Browsers||Chrome 71+, Edge, Firefox, Safari, and Chromebook OS 79 and later.|
|TV Connected Devices||Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, PlayStation, Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Cox Contour TV and Contour Stream Player Box, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, Xbox, Xfinity Flex and X1 TV Box, Xumo TV, XiOne Box, Hisense Smart TV.|
How to Install the Disney Plus in Philippines on an Android Device?
Follow the instructions below to install Disney Plus on Android devices in Philippines:
- Create an account with a trustworthy VPN service and connect to one of its US servers.
- Purchase a Google gift card in the United States from Amazon.
- Create a new Google account to use the gift card.
- Use a phone number in the United States to redeem the gift card (You can purchase a virtual US number).
- Download the Disney+ app from the Google Play Store and begin streaming Disney Plus without interruption!
How to Download Disney Plus in Philippines on iOS Devices?
Follow the instructions below to download Disney Plus on your iOS device in Philippines:
- Create an account with a trustworthy VPN service and connect to one of its US servers.
- In the United States, go to the official Apple website and create a new Apple ID.
- Purchase an Amazon gift card for the Apple Store in the United States.
- Create a new Apple ID account.
- To redeem your Gift Card, log in to your account and input the code.
- Go to AppStore and download the Disney+ app to watch your favorite episodes.
How to Access Disney Plus in Philippines on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to access Disney Plus on PS3/PS4:
- First, go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- Then, from the list of alternatives, look for “Disney Plus.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, add Disney Plus to your “My Channels” list.
How to Get Disney Plus in Philippines on Xbox?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get Disney Plus on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Next, search for “Disney Plus” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Click the “Install” button.
How Can I Get Disney Plus in Philippines on Kodi?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get Disney Plus Philippines on your Kodi:
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Disney Plus. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-On.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the Disney Plus add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How Can I Get Disney Plus in Philippines on Firestick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to watch Disney Plus in Philippines on your Firestick device:
- Start up your Firestick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources, download ExpressVPN, and connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘Disney Plus’ and press enter.
- The ‘Disney Plus app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- Download the app after you click ‘Get.’
- After you install the Disney Plus app, open it.
- Open the Disney Plus app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Disney Plus on Firestick in the Philippines.
How Can I Watch Disney Plus in Philippines on Apple TV?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to watch Disney Plus on your Apple TV.
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- Download and install the Disney Plus app on your Apple TV.
How Can You Get Disney Plus in Philippines on Smart TV?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get Disney Plus on your Smart TV:
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Disney Plus app on your smart TV and create a free account to start watching.
How to Stream Disney Plus in Philippines on a PC?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to stream Disney Plus on your PC:
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Disney Plus website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Disney Plus, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Disney Plus Error:
Disney Plus has different errors, but you can easily fix these issues by following our brief guidelines:
- Disney Plus Error Code 93
- Disney Plus Error Code 24
- Disney Plus Error Code 90
- Disney Plus Error Code 83
- Disney Plus Error Code 142
- Disney Plus Error Code 39
- Disney Plus Login Code
Why is My Disney Plus Philippines Not Working?
You can face issues streaming Disney Plus in Philippines because of slow internet or device incompatibility. You can use the following methods to troubleshoot problems to access your favorite shows on Disney Plus in Philippines.
- Restart the device you are streaming the Disney Plus.
- Restart or reconnect to your internet.
- Update or reinstall the Disney Plus application.
- Try changing the direction of your router’s antenna.
What are the Top TV Shows and Movies on Disney Plus Philippines?
Following is the content available on Disney Plus which includes most-watched TV shows and movies on Disney Plus Philippines:
- Watch Fantasy Movies on Disney Plus
- Stream KDramas on Disney Plus
- Binge-Watch Marvel Shows on Disney Plus
- Access Sad Movies on Disney Plus
- Watch Loki on Disney Plus
- Stream Defenders Saga in order on Disney Plus
- Watch X-Men Movies in Order
- TV Shows
- Exclusive Disney Plus movies
- Disney Plus Animated films
- Disney Plus Animated series
- Disney Plus Live-action movies
- Disney Plus TV movies
- Disney Plus Live-action series
- Star Wars movies and series
- Disney Plus Pixar movies
|Best Disney Plus Shows||Best Disney Plus Movies|
How to cancel Disney Plus Subscription?
Disney+ subscribers can easily cancel their subscriptions at any time. Please note that canceling your Disney+ active subscription will not delete your account or the Disney account you use for other products and experiences from the Walt Disney Co.
Here’s how you can cancel your Disney Plus subscription:
- In the top left corner, click the profile icon.
- Go to “My Space”.
- Select “Help & Settings”
- Navigate to “Account Settings”
- Click on “Cancel”
- The validity of your current subscription will be displayed in a pop-up.
- On the cancellation confirmation page, click “Confirm Cancellation.”
FAQs – Disney Plus in Philippines
We have picked the most frequently asked questions for readers’ ease and answered them all over here in a single go!
Is there Disney Plus in the Philippines?
Yes, Disney Plus is available in Philippines with a limited content library because of the licensing and copyright policies so to access American Disney Plus content anywhere subscribes to a VPN.
Is Disney Plus available in Philippines?
Disney + is available in Philippines but still you cannot access US Disney Plus content in Philippines however with a premium VPN you can watch all the Disney-restricted content in Philippines. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has the best security features and unblocking capabilities.
Does Disney Plus work in the Philippines?
Yes, Disney Plus works in Philippines but due to geo-restrictions you cannot access US Disney content in Philippines that’s why we recommend you use a VPN to unblock Disney-restricted content.
Will Disney Plus be accessible in the Philippines?
Yes, it can be accessible in Philippines because they have launched their services in Philippines but to access restricted Disney Plus content you would always acquire a VPN connection to bypass the encryption layers and enjoy fast streaming without hassle or hidden charges.
How to get Disney Plus in Philippines?
You can get Disney Plus in Philippines by following the steps written below:
- Subscribe to VPN and download the Disney Plus app Philippines.
- Install the application and log in with credentials.
- Select to US server and open the website of Disney Plus.
- Enjoy streaming your favorite movies and series.
Is it legal to use a VPN for watching Disney Plus in the Philippines?
Yes, it’s legal to use Disney Plus with a VPN.
How to watch Disney Plus in the Philippines?
To watch Disney Plus in the Philippines you have to subscribe to a premium VPN so you can bypass all the geo-restrictions and watch your favorite content without any hassle.
How many devices can use Disney Plus in the Philippines?
One subscription leads you to watch Disney Plus on 4 devices, where you can create up to 6 profiles to watch your favorite content at a time.
How do I redeem Disney Plus Philippines?
To redeem Disney Plus in Philippines, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Disney+ website or download the app on your mobile device.
- Sign up for a Disney+ account. You will need to provide your details and payment information.
- Once you have successfully signed up, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Click on the activation link in the email and follow the prompts to create a password for your account.
- After creating a password, log in to your Disney+ account and enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows, and live sports.
Note: If you have subscribed to a Disney+ Hotstar plan through a third-party service, you may need to follow a different redemption process. Please refer to the specific instructions provided by the third-party service.
How many users can use Disney Plus in the Philippines?
A maximum of 10 devices can be registered. Please note that this does not include logging into DisneyLife.ph. You can only stream to 4 devices simultaneously (for each title).
Is Disney+ Hotstar available in Philippines?
No, Disney+ Hotstar is not available in Philippines because of the content viewership agreements. However, you can watch Hotstar in Philippines with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
When will Disney Plus be available in Philippines?
Now that you know that Disney Plus is officially available in the Philippines to access Disney Plus complete content you will need a VPN.
When is Disney+ coming to the Philippines?
Disney+ is already available in the Philippines; its release date is 17th November 2022, but if you want to access the US Disney Plus content library, buy a subscription to a reliable VPN and enjoy Disney Plus in Philippines.
How can I pay to watch Disney Plus in Philippines?
If you wish to pay to watch Disney Plus Philippines, you have to get a gift card or a virtual credit card. As these two are the only way out otherwise, there is no alternative for paying Disney+ online in the Philippines.
Disney Plus offers different content libraries for different regions. US Disney Plus has the most compelling and binge-worthy content library.
However, if you want to stream US Disney Plus in the Philippines, you need a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has incredible unblocking capabilities and 23+ secure US servers.
Be more familiar: