Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Is Disney Plus available in Philippines? No, Disney Plus is not available in Philippines but you can watch Disney Plus in Philippines if you use a VPN. We recommend you to use ExpressVPN.
Can you watch Disney Plus in Philippines? Yes, you can watch Disney Plus in Philippines if you use a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Philippines [Updated March 2023]
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download the VPN app and install it.
- Login to the VPN app using your credentials.
- Connect to a US server from the servers list.
- Open the Disney Plus website and start streaming.
Why Do You Need A VPN to Watch Disney Plus in Philippines?
Does Disney Plus work in Philippines? No, Disney Plus doesn’t work in Philippines because it is a geo-restricted entertainment website that is only accessible in a few regions. For example, if you try to access Disney+ in Philippines, you will land on this page:
To bypass the geo-restriction, you must use a premium VPN. It will mask your local IP and DNS address with American IP and DNS address to manipulate Disney Plus’s firewalls.
We recommend ExpressVPN because it has the best unblocking capabilities with optimized servers.
Best VPNs to get Disney Plus in Philippines [Quick Overview Mar 2023]
Following is the Quick Overview of the best VPNs for watching Disney Plus in Philippines:
- ExpressVPN: It has over 3000 fast servers across the globe with exceptional security protocols. ExpressVPN is the most recommended VPN for Disney Plus Philippines. You can purchase ExpressVPN for $6.67 with its yearly subscription. It ensures high-end encryption and offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: It offers an expansive server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries. It has 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: It has 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. NordVPN has 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.71/month. With its 2-year plan, you can get 72% off, 3 months additional subscription, and a 30-day refund guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the most economical VPN to watch Disney Plus in Philippines. It has 3200+ servers in more than 60 countries. You can purchase Surfshark for $2.49 per month. It offers the best features, such as Clean Web, Unlimited Simultaneous Connections, and No Borders Mode.
- AtlasVPN: It has 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in the USA. It offers fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 monthly for 3 years. In addition, it has 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Disney Plus in Philippines [Tested Mar 2023]
Let’s have a descriptive look over the 5 best VPN service providers in the industry, with a well-maintained image and pricing packages.
ExpressVPN – The Fastest Speed VPN to Watch Disney Plus in Philippines
ExpressVPN offers 3000+ servers distributed in 90+ countries worldwide. It charges only $6.67 per month for its 1-year plan and provides 3 months extra as well.
ExpressVPN has the best security protocols, such as AES 256-bit encryption, Split Tunneling, and Kill Switch. It also allows up to 5 simultaneous connections and a 30-day moneyback guarantee.
ExpressVPN is compatible with major streaming devices. You can use ExpressVPN on Android, iOS, Mac, Smart TV, Routers, Gaming Consoles, and other devices.
You can access Disney Plus in the following regions with the help of ExpressVPN:
- Disney Plus in Singapore
- Disney Plus in Germany
- Disney Plus in South Africa
- Disney Plus in Mexico
- Disney Plus in New Zealand
- Disney Plus in Singapore
- Disney Plus in Europe
- Disney Plus in Romania
- Disney Plus in Malaysia
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Disney Plus in Philippines
CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services. The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States and good for Disney plus Philippines.
Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats. CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption, the kill switch feature, and split tunneling.
CyberGhost provides 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff. The cost of CyberGhost is $2.18/month for 3 years. The plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN – A Reliable VPN Connection to Stream Disney Plus in the Philippines
NordVPN is a reliable VPN service provider with pocket-friendly rates but slightly higher than Surfshark.
It has over 5200+ servers worldwide, which is ideal for witnessing high speed, and connection. In addition, it efficiently unblocks geo-restricted websites, Voot, HBO Max in Australia, Hulu, and many more.
NordVPN has the best security features, such as AES-256 bit encryption, OpenVPN, PPTP, IKEv2, L2TP, and Zero-log policy. It can easily mask your local IP address and physical location instantly. In addition, NordVPN offers NordLynx, an added security layer to encrypt your identity.
NordVPN has 24/7 customer support service. In addition, you can simultaneously connect six devices with a single premium account of NordVPN.
NordVPN has the best customer support, a user-friendly interface, and a dedicated IP address. In addition, it is compatible with major streaming devices such as Android, iOS, Mac, Routers, Smart TVs, Gaming Consoles, Apple TVs, and others.
Surfshark – Reliable VPN for Accessing Disney Plus in Philippines
Surfshark is a pocket-friendly VPN provider that can easily unblock Disney Plus in Philippines. It has over 3000 servers and charges $2.99 monthly for its 2-year package. With Surfshark, you get all the best safety and security features and unlimited simultaneous connection allowed for one account.
Surfshark can help in unblocking Disney Plus in the Philippines. A DNS server replaces the IP address keeping the server specified in range. It also includes a split-tunneling technique for easily splitting the data packets to pass through the information tunnel.
A Kill-Switch is working throughout the connection to notify the customers of a breakdown within the network. No IP Leak is complementary to the package, with pocket-friendly pricing bundles starting from $2.49/mo for its 2-year package.
For customers’ ease, a Live Chat option is available. As a result, they get an instant response to their posted queries. So yes, you can enjoy connecting Surfshark on Smart TV, Android, iOS, Mac, and Routers without exceptional installation steps.
AtlasVPN – Pocket-Friendly VPN to Access Disney Plus in Philippines
AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries, providing many options. It also supports unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. In addition, AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout its apps.
AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. In addition, it has the best security features, such as built-in IPSec/IKEv2, WireGuard, SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
How Can I Sign Up for Disney Plus in Philippines?
Disney+ is currently only available in a few regions, it only takes a few payment options. Payments for Disney+ are currently accepted via PayPal and credit cards registered in regions where the service is available.
You can also sign up for Disney Bundle, the United States receives an additional incentive for it. That’s the plan, which bundles Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu for $13.99 a month. For that one payment, you get all three streaming services for the cost of two. And then you can expand from there.
The basic Hulu membership package, which includes advertising on on-demand programming, is included in the default Disney Bundle price. You can pay a little more to be free of advertisements.
However, if you sign up for the iOS app, you can pay using an iTunes gift card if you prefer an alternative payment option. If you are signing up on an Android device such as a smartphone, Android TV, or an Android tablet, you can even pay with a Google gift card.
How Do I Pay for Disney Plus in Philippines?
You can pay for Disney Plus in Philippines by using these payment methods:
How to Pay for Disney+ in Philippines on iOS with Apple iTunes?
The steps mentioned below can be used to pay for Disney+ in the Philippines on an Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, Mac, or another device:
- Purchase an iOS gift card from the Apple App Store.
- Register for Disney+ Philippines to use your gift card.
- Log in to the Disney+ app to access your favorite content.
- To stream, sign into your Disney + app.
How to Pay for Disney+ in the Philippines with Paypal?
You can pay for Disney+ in the Philippines using Paypal. Here are some easy steps to follow:
- Visit the PayPal site to register.
- By connecting your Paypal account to your bank account, you can get a virtual credit card.
- Simply choose “Connect a card or bank” to connect your PayPal accounts.
- Go to the Disney+ website and join up for either a monthly or yearly offer.
- Choose “Paypal” as your payment method.
- Stream all the Disney Plus content.
How to Pay for Disney Plus in Philippines with a Virtual Gift Card?
Here are easy steps to pay for Disney+ in the Philippines with a virtual gift card:
- Buy a virtual gift card from the Gift Cards website.
- By adding money with a credit or debit card, you can activate your virtual gift card.
- To access Disney+, go to the website and log in.
- Under the payment option, enter the information from your virtual gift card.
- Start streaming Disney+ in the Philippines by logging in!
How Much is Disney Plus in Philippines?
How much is Disney Plus in the Philippines? Disney Plus has different subscription plans and packages, whether you want to enjoy Disney Plus bundles with other streaming sites, below we have mentioned the different pricing and packages:
- Disney Plus with ads: $8/month (₱ 440.02)
- Disney Plus ad-free: $11/month (₱ 605.43)
- Disney Plus ad-free: $110/year (₱ 6,054.18)
- Disney Plus (ads) and Hulu (ads): $10/month (₱ 550.38)
- Disney Plus (ads), Hulu (ads), and ESPN+: $13/month (₱ 715.49)
- Disney Plus (ad-free), Hulu (ads), and ESPN+*: $15/month (₱ 825.39)
- Disney Plus (ad-free), Hulu (ad-free), and ESPN+: $20/month (₱ 1,100.52)
- Disney Plus (ads), Hulu + Live TV (ads), and ESPN+: $70/month (₱ 3,851.82)
- Disney Plus (ad-free), Hulu + Live TV (ads), and ESPN+: $75/month (₱ 4,126.58)
- Disney Plus (ad-free), Hulu + Live TV (ad-free), and ESPN+: $83/month (₱ 4,566.74)
Disney Plus Compatible Devices
This section will elaborate list of the devices compatible with Disney Plus:
- Android Phones (Watch Disney Plus on Android devices)
- iOS Phones (Watch Disney Plus on iPhone)
- Apple TV (Watch Disney Plus on Apple TV)
- Plays Station (Watch Disney Plus on PS4)
- Xbox (Watch Disney Plus on Xbox)
- LG Smart TV
- Roku (Watch Disney Plus on Roku)
- Chromecast (Watch Disney Plus on Chromecast)
- Fire TV Stick (Watch Disney Plus on Firestick)
- Smart Tablets
- Windows 10 (Watch Disney Plus on Windows 10)
- Samsung Smart TV (Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV)
How to Install the Disney Plus in Philippines on Android Device?
Follow the instructions below to install Disney Plus on Android devices in Philippines.
- Create an account with a trustworthy VPN service and connect to one of its US servers.
- Purchase a Google gift card in the United States from Amazon.
- Create a new Google account to use the gift card.
- Use a phone number in the United States to redeem the gift card (You can purchase a virtual US number).
- Download the Disney+ app from the Google Play Store and begin streaming Disney Plus without interruption!
How to Download Disney Plus in Philippines on iOS Device?
Follow the instructions below to download Disney Plus on your iOS device in Philippines.
- Create an account with a trustworthy VPN service and connect to one of its US servers.
- In the United States, go to the official Apple website and create a new Apple ID.
- Purchase an Amazon gift card for the Apple Store in the United States.
- Create a new Apple ID account.
- To redeem your Gift Card, log in to your account and input the code.
- Go to AppStore and download the Disney+ app to start watching your favorite episodes.
How to Access Disney Plus in Philippines on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to access Disney Plus on PS3/PS4.
- First, go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- Then, from the list of alternatives, look for “Disney Plus.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, add Disney Plus to your “My Channels” list.
How to Get Disney Plus in Philippines on Xbox?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get Disney Plus on your Xbox device.
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Next, search for “Disney Plus” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Click the “Install” button.
How Can I Get Disney Plus in Philippines on Kodi?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get Disney Plus Philippines on your Kodi.
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Disney Plus. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-On.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the Disney Plus add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How Can You Watch Disney Plus in Philippines on Firestick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to watch Disney Plus on your Firestick device.
- Start up your Firestick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources, download ExpressVPN, and connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘Disney Plus’ and press enter.
- The ‘STAN TV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- Download the app after you click ‘Get.
- After you install the Stan Tv app, open it.
- Open the Disney Plus app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Disney Plus on Firestick in Russia.
How Can I Watch Disney Plus in Philippines on Apple TV?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to watch Disney Plus on your Apple TV.
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- Download and install the Disney Plus app on your Apple TV.
How Can You Get Disney Plus in Philippines on Smart TV?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get Disney Plus on your Smart TV.
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Disney Plus app on your smart TV and create a free account to start watching.
How to Stream Disney Plus in Philippines on a PC?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to stream Disney Plus on your PC.
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Disney Plus website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Disney Plus, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Disney Plus Philippines Upcoming Shows and Movies
- Going Fur Gold (S1)
- The Mandalorian (S3, Episode 1)
- Eureka! (S1, four episodes)
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch (S2, Episode 11)
- Finding Michael
- Dino Death Match
- The Next Mega Tsunami
- Voices Rising: The Music of Wakanda Forever (Episode 2)
- The Mandalorian (S3, Episode 2)
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch (S2, Episode 12)
- M Power
- Africa’s Deadliest” (S2, S3, S4, S5)
- Chibiverse (S1)
- Marvel’s Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (S1, five episodes)
- Spidey and His Amazing Friends (S2, four episodes)
- Chang Can Dunk
- NHL Big City Greens
- Voices Rising: The Music of Wakanda Forever (Episode 3)
- The Mandalorian (S3, Episode 3)
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch (S2, Episode 13)
- Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts (S2)
- Engineering Connections (S1, S2)
- Firebuds (S1, four episodes)
- Doogie Houser, M.D (S1, S2, S3, S4)
- Bono & The Edge: A Sort of Homecoming, with Dave Letterman
- Hippo vs. Croc
- The Mandalorian (S3, Episode 4)
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch (S2, Episode 14)
- How to Win at Everything (S1)
- Kiya & the Kimoja Heroes (S1, four episodes)
- Restaurants at the End of the World (S1)
- Superstructures: Engineering Marvels (S1)
- Witness Disaster
- Incredibly Small World (S1)
- Saturdays (S1, six episodes)
- The Mandalorian (S3, Episode 5)
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch (S2, Episodes 15 and 16)
- Secrets of Sulphur Springs (S3)
- Disney Junior Mickey Mouse Funhouse (S2, four episodes)
- Crimes Against Nature (S2)
- Prom Pact
- Doogie Kamealoha, M.D (S2)
Best Shows to Watch on Disney Plus in Philippines
You can enjoy watching the following shows on Disney Plus in Philippines:
- High School Musical
- The Right Stuff
- Forky Asks a Question
- Disney Gravity Falls
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Marvel Runaways
- The Mandalorian
- Darkwing Duck
- Lizzie McGuire
- Ocean’s Breath
- Saving Notre Dame
- The Gift
- Eyewitness: D-Day
- Fire of Love
- Mary Poppins Returns (Sing-Along Version)
- Port Security: Hamburg
- Sea of Shadows
Best Movies to Watch on Disney Plus in Philippines
To give your leisure time an excellent feel, you can enjoy watching the following movies on Disney Plus in Philippines:
- Miracle on 34th Street
- Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made
- The Rocketeer
- The Little Mermaid
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- The Lion King
- Star Wars: A New Hope
- Thor: Ragnarök
- Artemis Fowl
- Avengers: End Game
Can I Watch Disney Plus in Philippines with a Free VPN?
Yes, you can watch Disney Plus in Philippines with a free VPN. However, free VPN services use slow servers. Therefore, it is unable to bypass the geo-restriction.
Many free VPN services limit the maximum bandwidth or total data provided per day or month. Unfortunately, it also increases the risk of identity and data theft.
Thus, it is recommended to use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to watch Disney Plus in Philippines. However, it effectively bypasses the firewall and doesn’t store your data.
When Will Disney Plus be Available in Philippines?
There’s no official announcement related to Disney Plus availability in Philippines. Meanwhile, you can watch Disney Plus in Philippines by using a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
FAQs – Disney Plus in Philippines
We have picked the most frequently asked questions for readers’ ease and answered them all over here in a single go!
Why is Disney Plus not available in Philippines?
Disney Plus is not available in Philippines because of the licensing and copyright policies.
Is Disney Plus available in the Philippines?
Disney + is not available in Philippines. However, you can get Disney Plus Philippines with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has the best security features and unblocking capabilities.
Will Disney Plus be accessible in the Philippines?
Yes, it can only be accessible through a protected VPN connection because it’s geo-restricted outside the US region. You would always acquire a VPN connection to bypass the encryption layers and enjoy fast streaming without hassle or hidden charges.
How to get Disney Plus in Philippines?
You can get Disney Plus in Philippines by following the steps written below:
- Subscribe to VPN and download the Disney Plus app Philippines.
- Install the application and log in with credentials.
- Select to US server and open the website of Disney Plus.
- Enjoy streaming your favorite movies and series.
Is it legal to use a VPN for watching Disney Plus in the Philippines?
Yes, it’s legal to use Disney Plus with a VPN.
How to watch Disney plus in the Philippines?
To watch Disney Plus plus in the Philippines you have to subscribe to a premium VPN, to by pass all the geo-restriction and get you favorite content without any hassle.
How many accounts can use Disney Plus in the Philippines?
One subscription leads you to watch Disney Plus on 4 devices where you can create up to 6 profiles to watch your favorite content at a time.
How do I redeem Disney Plus Philippines?
To redeem Disney+ Hotstar in the Philippines, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Disney+ Hotstar website or download the app on your mobile device.
- Sign up for a Disney+ Hotstar account. You will need to provide your personal details and payment information.
- Once you have successfully signed up, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Click on the activation link in the email and follow the prompts to create a password for your account.
- After creating a password, log in to your Disney+ Hotstar account and start enjoying your favorite movies, TV shows, and live sports.
Note: If you have subscribed to a Disney+ Hotstar plan through a third-party service, you may need to follow a different redemption process. Please refer to the specific instructions provided by the third-party service.
When is Disney+ coming to the Philippines?
Disney+ is already available in the Philippines but if you want to access the US Disney Plus content library so buy a subscription to a reliable VPN and enjoy Disney Plus in Philippines, well
When will Disney Plus be available in the Philippines?
There’s no official announcement regarding Disney Plus availability in Philippines. Meanwhile, you can use a premium VPN to get Disney Plus Philippines. We recommend ExpressVPN.
How can I pay to watch Disney Plus in Philippines?
If you wish to pay to watch Disney Plus Philippines, you have to get a gift card or a virtual credit card. As these two are the only way out otherwise, there is no alternative for paying Disney+ online in the Philippines.
Disney Plus is becoming a popular streaming service worldwide. It has the most compelling content library with exclusive originals. Unfortunately, Disney Plus is geo-restricted in Philippines.
To bypass the geo-restriction, you must use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has incredible encryption and unblocking capabilities, so you can easily access Disney Plus in Philippines.