Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Can you watch Disney Plus in Malaysia? Yes, you can watch Disney Plus in Malaysia, but only if you use a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Is Disney Plus available in Malaysia? Yes, Disney Plus is now officially available in Malaysia, where you can watch different shows and movies, but if you are traveling outside Malaysia and want to access Disney Plus Malaysia outside Malaysia, so buy a VPN.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Malaysia in [Quick Guide Jun 2023]
Here are the quick steps on how to watch Disney Plus in Malaysia:
- Download and install a VPN. We recommend you ExpressVPN.
- Once you have installed the VPN, sign up with your details.
- Log in to your account and connect to a server from your preferred region.
- Open Disney Plus and enjoy secured access!
Why Do You Need a VPN for Watching Disney Plus in Malaysia?
You’re stuck. Why do we require a VPN network to watch Disney Plus in Malaysia whenever this question arises? Of course, we’re here to answer it with useful facts and figures to make your choice more prominent and admissible.
Disney Plus is an American Subscription Entertainment Platform, with millions of users being connected to the network worldwide, and what makes the difference is if they’re connecting from the US region, then it’s allowed for them to tune in to the web and enjoy a well encrypted, secure network with masked IP addresses.
If you get yourself connected with a secured VPN connection, your IP address will be masked as per the US region, making it difficult for the server to detect if you’re from the US or anywhere in the world.
And in this way, you can easily watch Disney+ in Malaysia with a protected VPN network, which we have already mentioned in this article.
5 Best VPNs to Get Disney Plus in Malaysia [Quick Overview Jun 2023]
Can I get Disney Plus in Malaysia? Yes, you can get Disney Plus in Malaysia but with a premium VPN. If you’re running out of time, then we’re here with a short glimpse of Disney Plus VPN, proficient for watching it anywhere outside the US region.
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 25 highly optimized servers in the USA. It offers $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of the free trial along with a risk-free 45-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, highly secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable, with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well as 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription of $3.71 a month, a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Disney Plus, which offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in the USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3 years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How a VPN Allows You to Watch Disney Plus in Malaysia?
Disney+ is a widely used and searched entertainment channel due to the wide range of videos and series made available for users. But, if you want to watch Disney Plus in Malaysia, you might face some disappointment.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of restrictions applied to various entertainment websites like Hulu, Netflix, Fox Sports Go, BBC iPlayer, Voot, and many others. The only alternative to access it is through a VPN that works with Disney Plus.
A VPN masks your IP address and physical location as per the server selected, keeping the original identity of the users safe and encrypted. This is limited to Malaysia, but you can also watch, and any other region outside the US if you use a VPN.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Disney Plus in Malaysia [Detailed Description Jun 2023]
Below VPNs mentioned are the best ones based on features and accessibility making the user experience enjoyable in Malaysia.
ExpressVPN – Fastest VPN to Watch Disney Plus in Malaysia:
- Servers across the globe: ExpressVPN offers the best service in providing more than 3,000 servers across 160 locations in more than 90 countries. You can access Disney Plus with ExpressVPN.
- Built-in speed: ExpressVPN has a feature of its internet speed test that allows you to check your web speed. Their fastest servers are operating in Malaysia.
- Standard of encryption: ExpressVPN uses an AES 256-bit encryption, which is considered the highest standard of encryption that cannot break easily. Furthermore, it has advanced security features, including DNS leak, Split tunneling, and kill switch features.
- Customer Service: ExpressVPN has a very efficient team of Customer service representatives for your guidance.
- Complete Protection: ExpressVPN guarantees you total protection, as it doesn’t monitor the IP address you are connecting from. For instance, your login time, the IP you’re using, any of your traffic, or any data concerning the pages are safe.
- Subscription Plan: The cost of ExpressVPN is a bit higher than many of its competitors, but worth it. ExpressVPN’s best plan, which we recommend, is priced at $6.67 a month for an annual package that includes three months free. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee as well.
- Double protection.
- Kill Switch feature.
- Quick response 24/7.
- A large number of servers.
- Fastest speed.
- Great user experience.
- A bit pricey.
- Disney Plus in Singapore
- Disney Plus in Philippines
- Disney Plus in Germany
- Disney Plus in South Africa
- Disney Plus in Mexico
- Disney Plus in New Zealand
- Disney Plus in Singapore
- Disney Plus in Europe
- Disney Plus in Romania
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Disney Plus in Malaysia
- Servers: CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- Features: It has the built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries.
- Speed: Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
- Simultaneous Devices: Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats.
- Protection: CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature split tunneling, ensuring you completely protect your data.
- Customer Support: CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- Pricing: The cost of CyberGhost is $2.18/month for 3 years, but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
- Multiple protocols.
- Quick response 24/7.
- Worldwide servers.
- Fastest speed.
- Limited payment options.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN Network to Access Disney Plus in Malaysia
- Servers across the globe: NordVPN is a suitable VPN for beginners, as It’s easy to set up. In addition, it offers a huge server network, with over 5200+ servers across the globe.
- High tunneling protocol: Nordlynx is software used by NordVPN as a tunneling protocol that supplies ultimate fast connections, no matter wherever you are. It prevents the internet speed from slowing down.
- Advanced Security: NordVPN provides advanced security with AES 256-bit encryption, trusted Server technology, automatic kill switch, split tunneling, no IP address leaks, and complete privacy.
- Double Protection: NordVPN provides its users with an extra layer of protection by changing their IP address twice and encrypting their web traffic.
- Subscription plan: NordVPN is cheaper than most VPNs. In addition, you can save a 68% discount while subscribing to their 24 monthly plans, which are $3.71/per month. Check out their more programs here.
- Fastest VPN.
- Safe internet connection.
- Easy to use.
- Uninterrupted streaming.
- Access on multiple devices.
- A bit slow app.
Surfshark – Budget-Friendly VPN Connection to Stream Disney Plus in Malaysia
- Unique security techniques: Surfshark secures your identity from hackers by deleting any hint of your private information and browsing history with each reboot.
- Strict No logs policy: Surfshark also offers over 3200 servers in over 65 countries unlimited simultaneous connections at exceptionally high speed and many servers – over 3200 in over 65 countries with no logs policy.
- Secure Protocols: Surfshark offers AES-256 encryption, plus the secure protocols OpenVPN UDP and TCP, IKEv2, and Wire Guard that encrypt your internet traffic completely.
- Region-Wise Connection: With the secured VPN connection of Surfshark, you can enjoy a seamless connection with fewer ambiguities and a smooth connection to watch Netflix, Hulu, Hotstar, Amazon Prime, Kayo Sports, HBO Max, and all other top-tier entertainment channels within minutes.
- Split Tunneling: Users can split their internet connection into two using Surfshark’s split tunneling feature. If you want to access both foreign and local services simultaneously, this feature allows you to be available abroad and be updated with local news.
- Subscription plan: Surfshark offers a great 24-month subscription plan for just $2.49 monthly, which undercuts just about every premium VPN.
- Safe and easy to use.
- No data leaks.
- Split tunneling supports.
- Double protection.
- Require broader audit in terms of customer service.
AtlasVPN – Budget-Friendly VPN to Access Disney Plus in Malaysia
- No. of Servers: AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options.
- Devices: It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- Speed: It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- Pricing: AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- Refund Policy: It also comes with a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies.
- Features: It also has a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard and security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
- Fast and easy setup.
- Safe security protocols.
- Built-in breach tracker.
- No-log policy.
- You have to go premium if you want better speeds and fewer ads.
Why Do You Need a VPN Connection to Watch Disney Plus in Malaysia?
If you are not residing in the USA region, it is impossible to access Disney Plus. If you want to access Disney+ and watch all the series without issues, connect your portable device to a VPN service provider for instant connectivity.
When you try to access Disney Plus in Malaysia or any other Asian region, you will see a message, “Sorry, Disney+ is not available in your region.” This restriction can only be bypassed through ExpressVPN because it will mask your IP address with a dummy one, as per the server selected, and replace your physical location.
A DNS server will hide the IP Address, and it will look like you’re a user accessing Disney+ from the USA region or somewhere else where Disney Plus is not restricted.
Also, Disney Plus has its protocols installed in its features, making many VPNs fail to access and bypass it. But there is no need to worry; ExpressVPN, Surfshark, and PureVPN are some of the best ones to go along.
In Which Region Is Disney Plus Not Available?
Disney+ is a well-known entertainment channel and is geo-restricted outside the US in the following regions:
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Puerto Rico
- New Caledonia
- French West Indies
- French Guiana
- Latin America
How Much Does Disney Plus Cost in Malaysia?
Disney+ costs almost $6.99 per month, equivalent to 28 MYR. However, the annual subscription cost is somehow equivalent to $69.99 yearly, equal to 283 MYR. Furthermore, the payment duration is scalable, and users can choose the period themselves.
Devices Compatibility for Disney Plus in Malaysia
You can enjoy watching Disney+ in Malaysia on the following devices:
- Android Phones (Watch Disney Plus on Android devices)
- iOS Phones (Watch Disney Plus on iPhone)
- Apple TV (Watch Disney Plus on Apple TV)
- Plays Station (Watch Disney Plus on PS4)
- Xbox (Watch Disney Plus on Xbox)
- LG Smart TV
- Roku (Watch Disney Plus on Roku)
- Chromecast (Watch Disney Plus on Chromecast)
- Fire TV Stick (Watch Disney Plus on FireStick)
- Smart Tablets
- Windows 10 (Watch Disney Plus on Windows 10)
- Samsung Smart TV (Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV)
How to Download Disney Plus in Malaysia on Your Devices?
This section will explain how you can download and watch Disney+ in Malaysia on different devices.
How to Access Disney Plus in Malaysia on Android?
You can connect your Android devices to VPN connections using the following steps to stream Disney Plus in Malaysia:
- First, download a VPN application from Play Store.
- Install it by entering all the required information and getting the credentials.
- Login using those credentials and connect yourself with a USA server.
- Visit the Disney Plus Malaysia app or website and enjoy it.
How to Watch Disney+ Malaysia on iPhones or iPads?
You can connect your iOS devices to VPN connections using the following steps in Malaysia:
- First, Download the VPN application from the App Store.
- Install it and log in with the credentials provided by the application through email.
- Login and connect yourself with a USA server.
- Open the Disney Plus app or website and enjoy unlimited hours of entertainment.
How to Subscribe to Disney Plus in Malaysia on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to subscribe to Disney Malaysia on PS3/PS4.
- First, go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- Then, from the list of alternatives, look for “Disney Plus.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, add Disney Plus to your “My Channels” list.
How to Get Disney Plus in Malaysia on Xbox?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get Disney Plus on your Xbox device.
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Next, search for “Disney Plus” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Click the “Install” button.
Can I Stream Disney Plus in Malaysia on Kodi?
Yes, you can stream Disney Plus in Malaysia on Kodi. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Disney Plus. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-On.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the Disney Plus add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Install Disney Plus in Malaysia on Firestick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to install Disney Plus on your Firestick device.
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources, download ExpressVPN, and connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘Disney Plus’ and press enter.
- The ‘STAN TV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- Download the app after you click ‘Get.
- After you install the Stan Tv app, open it.
- Open the Disney Plus app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Disney Plus on Firestick in Malaysia
How Can I Watch Disney Plus in Malaysia on Apple TV?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to watch Disney Plus on your Apple TV.
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- Download and install the Disney Plus app on your Apple TV.
How Can You Get Disney Plus in Malaysia on Smart TV?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get Disney Plus on your Smart TV.
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Disney Plus app on your smart TV and create a free account to start watching.
How to Stream Disney Plus in Malaysia on a PC?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to stream Disney Plus on your PC.
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Disney Plus website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Disney Plus, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
The Best Shows to Watch in Disney Plus in Malaysia
What shows are on Disney Plus Malaysia? Following are the names of the most-watched Disney+ shows.
- The Mandalorian
- Star Wars
- Forky Asks a Question
- Star Wars Rebels
- Earth to Ned
- The Right Stuff
The Best Movies to Watch on Disney Plus in Malaysia
Following are the names of the most-watched Disney+ movies.
- Avengers (13 MCU Movies, Including Avengers)
- Toy Story 4
- Inside Out
- Timmy Failure
- Black Panther
- Thor (Thor Ragnarok)
Alternatives of Disney Plus in Malaysia
If you don’t have access to Disney Plus and want to stream other entertainment channels with a VPN network, we’re mentioning it here for your ease.
- Amazon Prime
- BBC iPlayer
- HBO Max
Can I Watch Disney Plus in Malaysia with a Free VPN?
Yes, you can watch Disney Plus in Malaysia but with a premium VPN because it will mask your IP address, and you can bypass the restriction easily with the secured VPN network. However, we never recommend you use a free VPN network, as it’s filled with many ambiguities related to identity theft.
Can I Watch Mulan on Disney Plus in Malaysia?
Yes, you can watch the Mulan movie on Disney Plus Malaysia with a secured VPN network that will mask your IP address and physical location, keeping the user’s actual identity safe and secure from unauthorized access.
You have to pay $29.99 for the purchase of the Mulan movie; otherwise, if there is no hurry, then wait till December 4th, and you will be able to watch it freely.
FAQs on Disney Plus in Malaysia
Does Disney Plus work in Malaysia?
Yes, Disney Plus works in Malaysia, as it was officially launched in Malaysia on 1 June 2021, but to access Disney Plus Malaysia while traveling, you will need a VPN.
When will Disney Plus be available in Malaysia?
There are no possibilities for any recent launching date. The core team of Disney+ is still working to make it accessible in Malaysia.
How many devices does ExpressVPN support at a time?
ExpressVPN supports up to 5 devices at a time.
Can I run Disney+ on my device without a VPN connection?
You can access Disney+ in Malaysia or any other region outside the US.
How much is Disney Plus in Malaysia on devices?
As discussed in the article, it costs $6.99 per month, equivalent to 28 MYR per month. You can get a Disney Plus free trial in Malaysia to watch the shows and test the channel.
Is Disney Plus Available in Malaysia?
No, Disney Plus is not available in Malaysia. However, you have to connect your devices with a secured VPN connection to witness a network where all of your entertainment websites can be unblocked frequently within minutes!
Can I use Malaysia Disney Plus in Singapore?
Yes, you can use Disney Plus Malaysia in Singapore with the help of a VPN; we recommend ExpressVPN.
How can I watch Disney Hotstar in Malaysia?
If you want to watch Disney Hotstar in Malaysia, you will need a reliable VPN, then connect it to the server in India and start streaming.
How do I log into Disney Plus on TV Malaysia?
- Visit Disney Plus Hotstar app on your device.
- Agree on the terms and click continue.
- You will get a 4-digit code.
- Visit Hotstar’s official website.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Enter the code.
- You are successfully logged in.
Can I Watch Disney Plus in Malaysia?
No, you cannot watch Disney Plus in Malaysia because it’s geo-restricted over there and requires a secured connection. However, you can easily bypass the security layers and witness a high bandwidth connection.
Can I Watch Disney Plus on TV?
Yes, you can watch Disney Plus on Smart TV and other mediums quickly with a secured VPN connection, which is best compatible with your selected entertainment website.
Can I download Disney Plus app Malaysia for free?
You can download the application for free, but the subscription is now available without any cost. But, of course, you ultimately have to pay for the services and then get access to your favorite shows and movies.
When will Disney Plus launch in Malaysia?
Disney Plus has still not confirmed its launch.
Is Disney Plus worth it in Malaysia?
Disney Plus is absolutely worth it in Malaysia based on its huge library of content suitable for children and adults.
In a nutshell, you can enjoy watching Disney Plus in Malaysia with all the VPNs mentioned in this article. Disney+ is a widely searched and used entertainment website and requires a VPN connection whenever you try to access it outside the USA region.
Thus, We would recommend that every reader get connected to a VPN server, enjoy the services with unlimited access, and enjoy their favorite shows. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.