Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Wondering is Disney Plus available on Samsung Smart TV? Yes, Disney Plus app is available on Samsung Smart TVs supporting HD videos on all the models released in 2016 and onwards. Here is a perfect guide to watching Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV from anywhere via a VPN.
If you are looking for a way to get Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV, we have got your back!
Streaming services have been a nice relief to the long hours inside in recent times when we’ve all been confined at home with little to do, and when you talk about streaming subscriptions, Disney Plus is probably a no-brainer for you. However, once you have subscribed to it, the next step is to get it on your Samsung Smart TV.
Hulu, HBO Max, Netflix, and Disney+ are available on a wide range of devices, including Samsung smart TVs. You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a way how to watch Disney Plus on a Samsung Smart TV.
So, continue reading to find out!
How to Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV [Quick Guide – December 2023]
Disney Plus is one of those streaming platforms that are the perfect ones to replace cable TV subscriptions. So, if you want to watch Disney Plus on your Samsung Smart TV, follow the easy steps mentioned below:
- On your Samsung smart TV’s Home screen, go to Apps and click on it.
- Select the search button (magnifying glass) in the top right corner of the app’s screen using the directional buttons on your remote.
- Using the on-screen keyboard, type “Disney+,” then highlight and press Enter.
- Select Disney+ if it appears, and then click Install.
- Once it’s installed on your Samsung smart TV, open it.
- Sign up/log in with your credentials on Disney Plus.
- Now, you can start watching Disney Plus content on your Samsung smart TV.
If you can’t find Disney Plus when searching for it, it’s either because your Samsung TV isn’t compatible with the streaming platform or because Disney Plus isn’t accessible in your area. However, you can download Disney Plus and watch it on Samsung TV using a streaming device such as Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, or Amazon Firestick.
Top 3 VPNs to Access Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV [Quick Overview Dec 2023]
Take a look at the quick summary of the 3 top VPNs to watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It has 5700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It offers 16 highly optimized US servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 100 countries with 600+ highly optimized servers in 25 locations in the USA. You can buy Surfshark for $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Is Disney Plus available on older Samsung Smart TV Models?
Disney Plus can or cannot be accessible depending on your Samsung Smart TV type. So, if your model is too old, you’ll have to find another way to watch – don’t worry, there are plenty to choose from! This is true for all Samsung Smart TVs manufactured prior to 2016.
A streaming device is the most common solution for streaming apps to your TV. Amazon, Google, and Roku all make gadgets that we suggest. This is the best way to get Disney Plus on an older Samsung TV. All streaming devices, such as Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, and Amazon Firestick, are also supported. All of them will connect to your TV through HDMI and provide you access to Disney Plus. Isn’t it cool for someone who has an older Samsung TV?
How to Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV in Geo-restricted Countries
Disney Plus is a geo-restricted streaming service that is unavailable in a number of countries, including the Philippines, Romania, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, Germany, and Thailand. Don’t worry because I’ve got you covered if you want to watch your favorite Disney Plus stuff! Here’s how to go about it.
But remember, whether you want to view it from a geo-restricted country or not, the sign-up and downloading process is the same. All you have to do is sign up for a reputable VPN service. If you want to watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV in a geo-restricted region, simply complete the instructions below before subscribing and downloading Disney Plus for Samsung Smart TV.
- Download and sign up for a reputable VPN service. (We highly recommend ExpressVPN because it is the best Disney Plus VPN).
- Sign up/sign in with your account credentials using the VPN software.
- To hide your location, choose the USA server from the drop-down selection.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Disney Plus on your Samsung Smart TV in a Geo-restricted Region?
Unfortunately, Disney Plus is not available in many regions of the world, and that’s a real bummer, isn’t it? And if you try to watch Disney Plus in geo-restricted regions, you will get the following message,
“We are sorry but Disney Plus is not yet available in your country.”
That’s the main reason why you need a VPN to unblock geo-blocked Disney Plus and watch it without any lag or buffering. No worries if you’ve never used a VPN before because I’m here to assist you! Keep reading to find out the three best VPNs that can work best with geo-restricted content, and that can bypass any anti-VPN technology.
Best 3 VPNs to Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV in Geo-restricted Regions [Quick Overview Dec 2023]
Here are the 3 best Disney VPNs for accessing your favorite geo-restricted content from anywhere on your Samsung Smart TV:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV from an unsupported region
- ExpressVPN boasts the largest, most trusted network of fast, dependable servers capable of unblocking, making it one of the finest ways to watch geo-restricted content while keeping your privacy safe.
- It also allows users to view their favorite entertainment/sports series, live streams, matches, and movies on a variety of platforms; you can easily watch Disney Plus with ExpressVPN.
- You can bypass geo-restricted websites within the allocated time by using the extremely secure with 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA.
- It offers high-speed servers with 256-bit encryption that allows you to stream and watch Disney Plus from anywhere in the world.
- The top-tier characteristic of ExpressVPN is that it is reinforced with the highest bandwidth and AES 256-bit encryption technology.
- It also has a kill switch and DNS server to protect users from unauthorized access.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV from anywhere
- NordVPN has over 5700+ servers in 80 locations, which justifies why it could be a decent pick. If you’re seeking a dependable VPN with high-speed servers and rapid access that will unblock Disney Plus, look no further.
- This VPN supports up to 6 simultaneous connections and uses AES 256-bit encryption with a strict no-logs policy to ensure that no IP or DNS leaks occur.
- Its OpenVPN, L2TP, and PPTP policies make the connection possible, giving users the assurance that they are conducting encrypted operations securely over the internet.
- With its state-of-the-art encryption and security approaches, it is the best VPN that comes with a server in the United States that is thoroughly intended to perform with flawless high speed, latency, and outstanding unblocking ability.
- It also offers Cyber Sec and Double VPN technology, which allows multiple logins with the same account at a reasonable price of $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark – Inexpensive VPN to Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV from geo-restricted region
- If you’re on a tight budget but still want an excellent VPN service, Surfshark is the best budget option.
- It has a generous unlimited devices policy that allows you to connect to as many devices as you like, as well as split tunneling and multi-hop features that are rarely encountered. With safe, reliable connections, this VPN unblocks major geo-restricted platforms.
- Surfshark has about 3200+ servers in more than 60 locations across the world, each with highly distributed security procedures that help users stream video securely and access geo-restricted websites.
- It includes commonly used security protocols like IKEv2, L2TP, OpenVPN, Shadowsocks, WireGuard, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure user connections and protection against illegal third-party access.
- Overall, it is a cost-effective VPN service with monthly costs as low as $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- With the Surfshark VPN, you may benefit from the best bandwidth and throughput to securely increase your speed and browsing.
Compatible Smart Devices with Disney Plus
Disney Plus is currently available on Samsung Smart TVs from 2016 to the present lineup. Check out our applications page for a complete list of models that are compatible.
If your TV isn’t compatible with Disney+, but you still want to watch it, there are a variety of devices that do, many of which you may already have at home. Amazon Fire TV and Roku streaming devices.
However, below is the list of some of the compatible smart devices with Disney Plus other than Samsung smart TV.
- LG Smart TV
- Windows 10
- Apple TV
What can I watch on Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV?
There are a lot of movies and TV shows to watch on Disney Plus. However, if you are unsure where to begin, the following lists may be helpful.
Here’s a list of Disney Plus content that you can choose from and watch on your Samsung Smart TV:
- Exclusive Disney Plus movies
- Disney Plus Animated films
- Disney Plus Animated series
- Star Wars movies and series
- Marvel movies and series
- Disney Plus Pixar movie
- Disney Plus Live-action movies
- Disney Plus TV movies
- Disney Plus Live-action series
Best Disney Plus TV Shows
- Turner & Hooch (September 2021 release)
- Falcon and the Winter Soldier
- High School Musical
- The Simpsons
- The Mandalorian
- That’s so Raven
- Marvel Runaways
- Disney Gravity Fails
Best Disney Plus Movies
- Thor Ragnarok
- Black Widow (Premiered September 2021)
- Lady and the Tramp
- Jungle Cruise
- Raya and the Last Dragon
FAQs on Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
Why isn’t Disney Plus available on Samsung smart TV?
Disney+ may not be available on your Samsung smart TV for a variety of reasons. To begin, check to see if your device is Disney Plus compatible. If this is the case, you should check your internet connection or get an app update. Restart your device as well. If it doesn’t work, try removing and reinstalling the Disney+ app.
How to get Disney Plus on Samsung smart TV?
Connect your Smart TV to the internet and search for Disney+ in the Play Store. Install the app on your device. To find the app icon, go back to your home screen. Start it up and log in.
Why can’t I get Disney Plus on my Samsung Smart TV?
Whenever Disney+ doesn’t appear on your TV, this means your TV is not compatible. You can still watch Disney+ by connecting Disney Plus compatible devices.
How do I get Disney Plus on my old Samsung Smart TV?
A streaming device such as a Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV (4th generation or later), or Chromecast can be used to watch Disney Plus on an older Samsung TV. They’ll connect to your TV through HDMI and provide you access to Disney Plus via their applications.
Is there a Disney Plus app for Samsung Smart TV?
Disney+ is currently available on Samsung Smart TVs manufactured between 2016 and the current lineup. Disney+ is available on Roku streaming devices, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One, PS4, and Apple TV, so if you have one of these connected to your Samsung TV, you can still participate!
You can now get Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV on your own. I’m guessing you’re currently watching Disney Plus. It might be as simple as installing it straight on your device or connecting an older Smart TV to a streaming device. With the use of a VPN, you can even stream Disney+ on your Smart TV in a geo-restricted location.