Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Want to watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV? Here is a perfect guide to solve all your difficulties in watching Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV.
Streaming services have been a nice relief to the long hours inside in recent times, when we’ve all been confined at home with little to do and when you talk about streaming subscriptions, Disney Plus is probably a no-brainer for you. However, once you have subscribed to it, the next step is to get it on your Samsung Smart TV.
Like, Hulu, HBO Max, Netflix, Disney+ is available on a wide range of devices, including Samsung smart TVs. You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a way on how to watch Disney Plus on a Samsung Smart TV.
So, continue reading to find out!
How to Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV – Quick Guide
Disney Plus is one of those streaming platforms that are the perfect ones to replace cable TV subscriptions. So, if you want to watch Disney Plus on your Samsung Smart TV, follow the easy steps mentioned below:
- On your Samsung smart TV’s Home screen, go to Apps and click on it.
- Select the search button (magnifying glass) in the top right corner of the app’s screen using the directional buttons on your remote.
- Using the on-screen keyboard, type “Disney+“, then highlight and press Enter.
- Select Disney+ if it appears, and then click Install.
- Once it’s installed on your Samsung smart TV, open it.
- Sign up/Login with your credentials on Disney Plus.
- Now you can start watching Disney Plus content on your Samsung smart TV.
If you can’t find Disney Plus when searching for it, it’s either because your Samsung TV isn’t compatible with the streaming platform or because Disney Plus isn’t accessible in your area. However, you can download Disney Plus and watch it on Samsung TV using a streaming device such as Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, or Amazon Firestick.
Quick Overview: Top 5 VPNs to Access Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
Take a look at the quick summary of the 5 top VPNs to watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 25 highly optimized servers in the USA. It offers is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of the free trial along with a risk-free 45-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries and 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription of $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Disney Plus in Germany, which offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Is Disney Plus available on older Samsung Smart TV models?
Disney Plus can or cannot be accessible depending on your Samsung Smart TV type. So, if your model is too old, you’ll have to find another way to watch – don’t worry, there are plenty to choose from! This is true for all Samsung Smart TVs manufactured prior to 2016.
A streaming device is the most common solution for streaming apps to your TV. Amazon, Google, and Roku all make gadgets that we suggest. This is the best way to get Disney Plus on an older Samsung TV. All streaming devices, such as Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, and Amazon Firestick, are also supported. All of them will connect to your TV through HDMI and provide you access to Disney Plus. Isn’t it cool for someone who has an older Samsung TV?
How to Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV in Geo-restricted Countries
Disney Plus is a geo-restricted streaming service that is unavailable in a number of countries, including the Philippines, Romania, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, Germany, and Thailand. Don’t worry because I’ve got you covered if you want to watch your favorite Disney Plus stuff! Here’s how to go about it.
But remember you want to view it from a geo-restricted country or not, the sign-up and downloading process is the same. All you have to do is sign up for a reputable VPN service. If you want to watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV in a geo-restricted region, simply complete the instructions below before subscribing and downloading Disney Plus for Samsung Smart TV
- Download and sign up for a reputable VPN service (I highly recommend ExpressVPN because it is the best Disney Plus VPN).
- Sign up/sign in with your account credentials using the VPN software.
- To hide your location, choose the USA server from the drop-down selection.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Disney Plus on your Samsung Smart TV in a geo-restricted region?
Unfortunately, Disney Plus is not available in many regions of the world and that’s a real bummer, isn’t it? And if you try to watch Disney Plus in geo-restricted regions, you will get the following message,
“We are sorry but Disney Plus is not yet available in your country.”
That’s the main reason why you need a VPN to unblock geo-blocked Disney Plus and watch it without any lag or buffering. No worries if you’ve never used a VPN before because I’m here to assist you! Keep reading to find out the three best VPNs that can work best with geo-restricted content and that can bypass any anti-VPN technology.
Quick Overview – Best 5 VPNs to Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV in geo-restricted regions
Here are the 5 best Disney VPNs for accessing your favorite geo-restricted content from anywhere on your Samsung Smart TV:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV from an unsupported region
ExpressVPN is well-known for its security, trustworthiness, efficiency, and lightning-fast speeds. Because of its intuitive and user-friendly design, even non-technical people can use this VPN. Over 3000 servers are located in 94 countries and 160 locations throughout the world, according to the VPN.
To ensure your privacy, ExpressVPN’s TrustedServer technology runs servers on RAM rather than disc storage. That means all information about your online activities kept on ExpressVPN servers is destroyed as soon as your session finishes.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV from anywhere
CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV from anywhere
With NordVPN’s high-speed connections, you can easily stream Disney from anywhere in the world. It has 5,500 servers in 15 countries, with 30 of them in India. NordVPN servers, unlike ExpressVPN and SurfShark, utilize Drive storage rather than RAM, which is a drawback. Because of the way this service encrypts data, the VPN connection may be slower than usual. It features extremely secure servers that, although delaying the connection, do so invisibly.
Surfshark – Inexpensive VPN to Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV from geo-restricted region
Surfshark is a low-cost VPN service that protects your online privacy while also removing geographical restrictions that prevent you from using Disney when on the road. Surfshark boasts one of the widest server selections among its competitors while being a relatively young player in the VPN business. They now have over 3200 servers spread over 65 countries.
AtlasVPN – Wallet-friendly VPN to watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV from geo-restricted region
With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Compatible Smart Devices with Disney Plus
Disney Plus is currently available on Samsung Smart TVs from 2016 to the present lineup. Check out our applications page for a complete list of models that are compatible. If your TV isn’t compatible with Disney+ but you still want to watch it, there are a variety of devices that do, many of which you may already have at home. Amazon Fire TV, Roku streaming devices. However, below is the list of some of the compatible smart devices with Disney Plus other than Samsung smart TV.
- Google Chromebook
- Google Chromecast
- Apple TV
- iOS devices
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android devices
- Apple AirPlay
- LG WebOS Smart TVs
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung Tizen Smart TVs
- Vizio SmartCast TV
- Web browsers
- Xbox One
What can I watch on Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV?
There are a lot of movies and TV shows to watch on Disney Plus. However, if you are unsure where to begin, the following lists maybe helpful.
Here’s a list of Disney Plus content that you can choose from and watch on your Apple TV:
- Exclusive Disney Plus movies
- Disney Plus Animated films
- Disney Plus Animated series
- Star Wars movies and series
- Marvel movies and series
- Disney Plus Pixar movie
- Disney Plus Live-action movies
- Disney Plus TV movies
- Disney Plus Live-action series
Best Disney Plus TV Shows
- Turner & Hooch (September 2021 release)
- Falcon and the Winter Soldier
- High School Musical
- The Simpsons
- The Mandalorian
- That’s so Raven
- Marvel Runaways
- Disney Gravity Fails
Best Disney Plus Movies
- Thor Ragnarok
- Black Widow (Premiered September 2021)
- Lady and the Tramp
- Jungle Cruise
- Raya and the Last Dragon
FAQs on Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
Why isn’t Disney Plus available on my Samsung smart TV?
Disney+ may not be available on your Samsung smart TV for a variety of reasons. To begin, check to see if your device is Disney Plus compatible. If this is the case, you should check your internet connection or get an app update. Restart your device as well. If it doesn’t work, try removing and reinstalling the Disney+ app.
How to get Disney Plus on my Samsung smart TV?
Connect your Smart TV to the internet and search for Disney+ in the Play Store. Install the app on your device. To find the app icon, go back to your home screen. Start it up and log in.
How do I get Disney Plus on my old Samsung Smart TV?
A streaming device such as a Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV (4th generation or later), or Chromecast can be used to watch Disney Plus on an older Samsung TV. They’ll connect to your TV through HDMI and provide you access to Disney Plus via their applications.
Is there a Disney Plus app for Samsung Smart TV?
Disney+ is currently available on Samsung Smart TVs manufactured between 2016 to the current lineup. Disney+ is available on Roku streaming devices, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One, PS4, and Apple TV, so if you have one of these connected to your Samsung TV, you can still participate!
You can now get Disney Plus on your Samsung Smart TV on your own. I’m guessing you’re currently watching Disney Plus. It might be as simple as installing it straight on your device or connecting an older Smart TV to a streaming device. With the use of a VPN, you can even stream Disney+ on your Smart TV in a geo-restricted location.