Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
You can stream your favorite Disney Plus content on your Firestick device from anywhere in the world with a VPN. Currently, Disney Plus is available in limited regions only, which is why many firestick users face issues while trying to stream Disney Plus on their Firestick devices. Nevertheless, we have explained some simple steps in this guide to elaborate on how to watch Disney Plus on Firestick and how to use a VPN for watching Disney Plus in geo-restricted countries.
Quick Guide on How to Watch Disney Plus on Firestick from Anywhere:
Those who live in countries where Disney Plus is available can skip the first three steps because the service is already available there and there is no need to use a VPN. So, here’s how to watch Disney Plus on Firestick device in geo-restricted regions in the step-by-step guide:
- Sign up for a VPN. (I highly recommend ExpressVPN).
- Boot your Firestick device.
- Download and Install the VPN app from the Amazon app store.
- Sign in to the app using your credentials.
- Connect to a USA server from the servers list.
- Now, go to Firestick Home Screen and type “Disney+” into the search bar.
- Now select the Disney+ app from the “APPS & GAMES” option.
- Click “Get” to download and install the app.
- Open the app after installation completes.
- Login to the Disney Plus app.
- Start streaming Disney Plus on Firestick without any restrictions.
How Does a VPN Allow You to Access Disney Plus on Firestick from Anywhere?
Disney+ is currently only available in a few regions only. If you live in a country where Disney+ is not available, then you can use a VPN to unblock it. Disney Plus detects your IP address when you try accessing it. If its available in your region then you will be able to access it, otherwise, it will block your access. A VPN will allow you to avoid geo-restrictions without anyone noticing that you’re viewing the site from a restricted area.
Your original IP address and DNS will be masked, and you will be given a new virtual address. In this way, you will be able to watch Disney Plus in geo-restricted countries. Not only that, but with the help of a trustworthy VPN, you can unblock Disney Plus in Philippines, Romania, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, Germany, and Thailand.
That’s why I’ve compiled the 3 best Disney+ VPNs that are working in 2022:
Best VPNs in 2022 to Watch Disney Plus on Firestick in Geo-restricted Countries:
Following are the 3 best VPNs for watching Disney Plus on Firestick from anywhere in the world.
1. ExpressVPN – Fastest VPN to Watch Disney Plus on Firestick
It has 20+ servers in the USA and over 3000 servers in 90+ countries, worldwide. Disney+ is compatible with ExpressVPN’s specialized apps and DNS MediaStreamer for the Nintendo Switch, Roku, PlayStation, Android, iOS, and nearly every other streaming device. You can subscribe to ExpressVPN 1-year package for just $6.67 per month and you will get 3-months extra.
ExpressVPN has an app for all of the common devices, including Firestick, that allows you to access Disney Plus from countries that aren’t supported. With ExpressVPN, you get 5 simultaneous connections and a 30-day money-back guarantee with a single subscription.
2. Surfshark – Pocket-Friendly VPN to Watch Disney Plus on Firestick
Surfshark checks all the boxes when it comes to viewing all of the major VOD providers from anywhere in the world, including Disney+, Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer. It has more than 3200 servers in more than 60 locations, including 200 US-optimized servers for watching Disney+ on Firestick and other major devices.
Surfshark charges $2.21 per month for its 2-years package and it is also giving 3 months extra. One of the best things about Surfshark is that it allows unlimited simultaneous connections on a single account. In the event that you are dissatisfied with the service, you can request a full refund through Surfshark’s 30-day money-back guarantee.
3. NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Watch Disney Plus on Firestick
NordVPN has over 5500 servers in 59 different locations, which explains why it can be a good choice. Look no further if you’re looking for a trusted VPN with high-speed servers and quick access to unblock Disney Plus. This VPN allows for up to 6 simultaneous connections and employs AES 256-bit encryption with a strict no-logs policy to prevent IP and DNS leaks.
It also has Cyber Sec and Double VPN technology, which permits multiple logins with the same account for $3.71 for a two-year plan with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Cost of Disney Plus on Firestick?
Disney Plus, like the majority of Fire TV apps, will be free to download. However, you’ll need to pay $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year for a Disney Plus subscription. There’s also a Disney Plus bundle that includes Hulu and ESPN+ for $12.99 per month, plus a 7-day free trial.
What if Disney Plus is Not Working on Your Firestick?
A slow-speed internet connection is the most common cause of Disney+ not working on Firesticks. To stream in the lowest resolution, you’ll need at least a 5Mbps connection and 15Mbps for 4K. However, if your device isn’t receiving those speeds, below are the quick fixes:
- Unplug your Firestick and restart your router.
- Wait 30 seconds before continuing.
- Reconnect your Firestick.
What to Watch on Disney Plus on Firestick?
Disney Plus includes a massive collection of content, movies, and TV shows to watch. Below is the list of the Disney Plus TV content, tv shows, and movies that you can binge-watch on your Firestick to enjoy your streaming experience.
Disney Plus Content List:
- Exclusive Disney Plus movies
- Disney Plus Animated films
- Disney Plus Animated series
- Disney Plus Live-action movies
- Disney Plus TV movies
- Disney Plus Live-action series
- Star Wars movies and series
- Marvel movies and series
- Disney Plus Pixar movies
Best TV Shows on Disney Plus
- The Mandolorian aka Baby Yoda show
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Be Our Chef
- The world according to Jeff Goldblum
- The Imagineering Story
- High School Musical: The Musical: The Series
- Diary of a Future President
- Fairy Tale Weddings
- Spiderman and his amazing friends
- Muppet Moments
- Forky Asks the Question
- That’s So Raven
- Even Stevens
- The World According t0 Jeff Goldblum
- Ultimate Spider-Man
- Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD
- The Simpsons
- Star Wars Clone Wars
- The Marvel Franchise
Best Movies on Disney Plus
- Star Wars
- Thor Ragnarok
- Raya and the Last Dragon
- Live-Action Mulan
- Toy Story 4
- Avengers: Infinity War
- Frozen 2
- The Jungle Book
- Percy Jackson
- Artemis fowl
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- Black Panther
- Lady and the Tramp
- Iron Man: All Parts
- Guardians of the Galaxy: All Parts
- Mary Poppins
- Lilo & Stitch
FAQs on Disney Plus on Firestick
Is Disney Plus available on Firestick?
Fortunately, Disney confirmed at the last minute that Disney Plus will be available on Amazon devices, including the Amazon Fire Stick, at launch. It will also be available on Xbox One, Roku devices, PCs, PS4 and PS5 consoles, Macs, Android and iOS devices, Chromecast.
Is Disney Plus compatible with the Amazon Fire TV Stick?
Disney Plus is available on all major platforms, including the Amazon Fire Stick.
Why isn’t Disney Plus available on my Firestick?
If you can’t download Disney Plus on your Firestick, erase the cache and app data on the device. Then, to see if it’s functioning, restart the device and tune into Disney Plus.
What’s the best way to get Disney Plus on my Firestick?
Type Disney Plus into the search bar, then select get. Disney Plus will begin to download, and you will be notified when it is finished. Once finished, open the app and log in with your credentials to start streaming.
Other Devices You Can Use to Watch Disney Plus
- Android Phones (Watch Disney Plus on Android devices)
- iOS Phones (Watch Disney on iPhone/iPad)
- Apple TV (Watch Disney Plus on Apple TV)
- Plays Station (Watch Disney Plus on PS4)
- Xbox (Watch Disney Plus on Xbox)
- LG Smart TV
- Roku (Watch Disney Plus on Roku
- Chromecast (Watch Disney Plus on Chromecast)
- Smart Tablets
- Windows 10 (Watch Disney Plus on Windows 10)
- Samsung Smart TV (Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV)
- Watch Marvel Eternals on Disney Plus
- Watch Disney Plus in Malaysia
- Watch Disney Plus in South Africa
Thankfully, Disney and Amazon were able to come to an agreement and settle their issues because the release of Disney+ for Firestick is eagerly awaited. This streaming service is now available to you, me, and millions of other Firestick users.
I hope you enjoyed reading about ways How to watch Disney Plus on Firestick. So, if you have some queries in mind then feel free to post them over the platform because I would love to answer your queries asap!