Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Wondering if and how to watch Disney Plus on iPhone/iPad? Well, you can follow this guide thoroughly and understand the complete process of using Disney on iOS devices in 2023. If you do not have Disney Plus in your region, then you can use a Premium VPN to unblock Disney Plus anywhere.
Can you watch Disney Plus on iPhone/iPad? well, don’t worry to get the hacks about how to watch Disney Plus on your iPhone/iPad. However, Disney Plus is a restricted streaming site so if it is not available in your region, you will need a Premium VPN to unblock all the geo-restrictions and access it everywhere. We recommend ExpressVPN.
You can watch Disney Plus on pretty much any popular smart device gadget or platform right now and obviously, it also applies to iOS and iPad OS, which provide additional features such as the ability to use the Disney Plus offline.
Before we go any further, keep in mind that this post will cover more than just how to get started with Disney Plus on iPhone or iPad. We’ve included plenty of useful hints and suggestions to help you get the most out of this streaming service to make sure you stick with me until the conclusion. So let’s get started!
How to Watch Disney Plus on iPhone/iPad [Easy Guide in 2023]
To watch Disney Plus on iPhone or iPad, simply follow the simple steps below:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to the App Store.
- Search for the Disney Plus app on your iOS device.
- Tap on the download button to get the Disney Plus app now.
- Open the Disney Plus app.
- Now sign up/log in using your credentials.
- Voila! You are ready to watch your favorite Disney Plus movies and shows.
How to Watch Disney Plus on iPhone/iPad in a geo-restricted region?
With so many geo-restricted platforms like Hulu, Netflix, HBO Max, and BBC iPlayer, Disney Plus is also not accessible in every region of the world. To expand the accessibility of geo-restricted platforms, VPNs have come to the rescue. So, if you want to watch Disney Plus from a geo-restricted country subscribing to a VPN is a must-have for you.
With so many VPNs available in the market, I’ve compiled a list of the top three best VPNs, as well as guidance on how to watch Disney Plus in geo-restricted regions on an iPhone/iPad.
- Subscribe to a credible VPN service. ExpressVPN is my top recommendation, so get its app on your device.
- Connect to a US server using the VPN app.
- Now, go over to the Country/region settings on your iPhone/iPad, and change your region to “US”.
- Create a new Apple ID in the United States by going to the official Apple website.
- Purchase a gift card for the Apple Store in the United States.
- Go to your new Apple ID account and sign in with your credentials.
- To redeem your Gift Card.
- Then go to your account settings and enter the code.
- From the AppStore, search for the Disney Plus app.
- Now download and install the Disney Plus app.
- Open the Disney Plus app and login/sign up using your credentials.
- Now you can start streaming Disney Plus from anywhere in the world without interruption.
5 Best VPNs to watch Disney Plus on iPhone/iPad
Take a look at my recommendations to find out the following 5 best VPNs providers to securely access Disney Plus in geo-restricted regions on an iPhone/iPad in 2023.
ExpressVPN – The Fastest VPN to Watch Disney Plus on iPhone in Unsupported Region
You can bypass geo-restricted websites within the allocated time by using the extremely secure ExpressVPN network. With more than six distinct servers in Hong Kong, with 3000+ servers in 94 countries. It offers high-speed servers with 256-bit encryption that allows you to stream and watch Disney Plus from anywhere in the world. You can watch Disney Plus in Singapore, Romania, New Zealand, Mexico, Europe, Germany, Philippines, Hong Kong, Thailand, or anywhere with ExpressVPN.
It also has over 20 servers, most of which are in the United States. The top-tier characteristic of ExpressVPN is that it is reinforced with the highest bandwidth and AES 256-bit encryption technology. It also has a Kill-Switch and DNS server to protect users from unauthorized access.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Disney Plus on iPhone
CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services. The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats. CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunnelling that ensures you protect your data completely.
CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff. The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Stream Disney Plus on iPhone from Anywhere in the World
NordVPN has over 5500+ servers in 59 locations, which justifies why it could be a decent pick. If you’re seeking a dependable VPN with high-speed servers and rapid access that will unblock Disney Plus, look no further.
This VPN supports up to 6 simultaneous connections and uses AES 256-bit encryption with a strict no-logs policy to ensure that no IP or DNS leaks occur. Its OpenVPN, L2TP, and PPTP policies make the connection possible, giving users the assurance that they are conducting encrypted operations securely over the internet.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Access Disney Plus on iPhone in Geo-restricted region
Surfshark has about 3200 servers in more than 60 locations across the world, each with highly distributed security procedures that help users stream video securely and access geo-restricted websites. It includes commonly used security protocols like IKEv2, L2TP, OpenVPN, Shadowsocks, WireGuard, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure user connections and protection against illegal third-party access.
Overall, it is a cost-effective VPN service with monthly costs as low as $22.95 and a 6-month free trial usage plan for $22.95/month. With the Surfshark VPN, you may benefit from the best bandwidth and throughput to increase your speed and browsing securely.
AtlasVPN –Pocket-Friendly VPN to access Disney Plus on iPhone
AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options. It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
How to subscribe to Disney Plus on iPhone/iPad?
By following the below steps here’s how you can subscribe to Disney Plus on iPhone/iPad:
- Using your iPhone/iPad go to the Disney+ sign up page (and web browser)
- Choose between a Buy Now option or a Start Free Trial.
- Fill in your email address and make a strong password.
- You will receive a free seven-day trial.
- If you don’t want to subscribe, you must cancel the trial before it expires because you’ll be charged $6.99 and will be charged every month until you cancel.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your email address after you’ve finished.
- Go to your email inbox and look for the Disney Plus confirmation email.
- To confirm, click the link enclosed in the email.
- Once you receive the confirmation email, log in with your credentials.
- Now you are good to go to watch Disney Plus on your iPhone/iPad.
What’s the Price of Disney Plus on iPhone/iPad?
Disney Plus costs $7.99 per month and the annual subscription costs USD 79.99. Although, you have complete control over the payment schedule, whether you want to pay monthly or annually.
You can also get Disney Plus special bundle that includes Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+ for a total of USD 12.99 a month is also available.
How to Fix the Disney Plus on iPhone/iPad If It Isn’t Working? [Quick Fixes]
If you’re having trouble streaming Disney Plus on iPhone or iPad, try the following quick fixes:
- Connect to the internet again.
- Install the Disney plus app again.
- Restart your computer.
- From the App Store, update your Disney+ app.
- Update your iPhone/iPad.
If you continue to encounter the following problems, we recommend that you report them to the official website of Disney Plus.
How to Watch Disney Plus Offline on iPhone/iPad?
If you plan on downloading anything from Disney Plus on iPhone/iPad, make sure you do so ahead of time and through Wi-Fi. Also, double-check that you have adequate space on your device to accommodate the downloads.
Now, take a look at the following steps if you want to download your favorite Disney Plus movies or TV shows and watch them offline on your iPhone/iPad:
- Open the Disney Plus app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Login on the Disney Plus app using your credentials.
- Once you are logged in, search for the movie or TV show you want to download.
- Now go to the episode you want to download and hit the arrow button to begin the procedure once the page has loaded.
- If you wish to watch a movie, look for the downward-facing arrow next to the “play” button on the main bar.
- A similar icon will appear on your device’s menu bar. You’ll be directed to the Downloads section if you tap on it.
- You’ll find all of the products you’ve downloaded there.
- A folder will be generated if you download numerous episodes from the same show.
What other Devices does Disney Plus support other than iPhone/iPad?
Aside from iPhone/iPad, Disney Plus supports the following devices:
- Smart TV (Watch Disney Plus on Smart TV)
- Android Phones (Watch Disney Plus on Android)
- Apple TV (Watch Disney Plus on Apple TV)
- Web browsers
- Xbox (Watch Disney Plus on XBOX)
- Chromecast (Watch Disney Plus on Chromecast)
- Game Consoles and Set-top Boxes
- PS4 (Watch Disney Plus on PS4)
- Samsung Smart TV (Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV)
FAQs on Disney Plus on iPhone/iPad
Can I Watch Disney Plus on iPhone/iPad?
Yes, you can watch Disney Plus on iPhone/iPad by following my guideline above.
Is There a Disney Plus App for iOS?
Yes, Disney Plus has an app for iOS and iPad. It’s free to download but to access the material, you’ll need to have an active subscription (Buy Now). This is a beautifully designed app that gives you access to the entire Disney Plus catalog as well as the ability to download titles for offline watching.
Which iOS devices are required for Disney Plus?
You must have iOS 12.0 or later to use the Disney+ app. If your iPhone or iPad hasn’t been updated in a while, go to Settings > General > Software Update and download any available iOS/iPad upgrades.
Can I watch Disney Plus on iPhone or iPad without using the app?
Without the app, you won’t be able to watch Disney Plus on iPhone or iPad. You can access your Disney+ subscription using Safari, but you’ll need to download the app to watch movies and TV series.
Can I get Disney Plus for free on my iPhone or iPad?
There is a way to watch Disney+ for free, but it is only available through current deals. These are, for example, Verizon Wireless and US Mobile promotional offers. Disney+ is also included as a “bonus” when you purchase a new Chromebook or subscribe to Xbox Game Pass.
So, what are you waiting for? Follow my guideline to watch your favorite Disney Plus on iPhone/iPad no matter wherever you are!
I hope you must have enjoyed reading my article, although if you still have some queries in your mind, then please do leave a message in the comment section, so I will come up with a similar idea next time!