Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Can you get Hulu on iPhone/iPad? Yes, you can get Hulu on iPhone/iPad even if you are in a geo-restricted region by using a <a premium VPN.
Are you looking for how you can get Hulu on iPhone/iPad? Well, this guide will provide information about how to stream Hulu on iPhone/iPad and stream your favorite shows.
Hulu is a geo-restricted streaming service available only in the United States. You won’t be able to watch Hulu shows on your iPhone/iPad if you live outside of the United States. Imagine missing out on all the fun on a long commute to and from work.
So, if you are wondering how is that possible? Keep reading to learn how to watch Hulu on your iPhone/iPad from anywhere.
How to Watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad [Easy Guide in Mar 2023]
To watch Hulu on your iPhone or iPad, simply follow the simple steps below:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to the App Store.
- Look for the Hulu app on your device.
- Tap Download the Hulu app now.
- Login using your credentials after launching the app.
- Voila! You are ready to watch your favorite shows.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad from Anywhere?
As Hulu is not easily available everywhere around the world. If you visit Hulu’s official website on your Apple TV outside the USA, you won’t be able to access it. It would be best to have a VPN to watch Hulu on Apple TV in geo-restricted regions.
So, a VPN will allow you to mask your local IP address to a US-based IP address. It will manipulate Hulu firewalls into believing that you are watching Hulu on iPhone/iPad from USA. Get ExpressVPN to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad from anywhere.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad [Quick Overview Mar 2023]
We’re here with a quick snippet of the best VPN to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad in geo-restricted regions:
- ExpressVPN: It has over 3000 fast servers across the globe with exceptional security protocols. You can purchase ExpressVPN for $6.67/month with its yearly subscription. It ensures high-end encryption and offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: It offers an expansive server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries. It has 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: It has 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. NordVPN has 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.71/month. With its 2-year plan, you can get 72% off, 3 months additional subscription, and a 30-day refund guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad. You can purchase Surfshark’s 2-year package for $2.49/month. It has 3200+ servers in 60+ countries and 23 highly optimized USA servers. It offers unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: It has 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in the USA. It offers fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 monthly for 3 years. In addition, it has 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad [Detailed Description Mar 2023]
You’ll need a reliable VPN provider that performs well in terms of functionality and service. Look at the best three VPNs for watching Hulu on iPhone/iPad.
ExpressVPN – The Best VPN to Watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad in Geo-restricted Areas.
To watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad in geo-restricted regions, ExpressVPN is the best VPN provider. It’s definitely worth the money with optimized servers and promising speeds.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for iPhone users to watch Hulu. ExpressVPN’sAES 256-bit encryption, perfect forward secrecy, and DNS leak protection provide total security. It is one of the most dependable methods for simply unblocking Hulu on iPhone/iPad in geo-restricted areas.
ExpressVPN’s 1-year service is $6.67 per month. Despite charging a little more than others, its performance is outstanding, which more than justifies its price. ExpressVPN also works with Tor. It doesn’t maintain logs and also has a kill switch.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Hulu on iPhone outside USA.
CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services. The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in United States.
Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats. CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption, the kill switch feature, and split tunneling.
CyberGhost provides 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff. The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years. The plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN – The one with the most servers to Stream Hulu on iPhone/iPad.
NordVPN has highly optimized servers in USA. You’ll never have to worry about buffering or connectivity issues when accessing geo-restricted Indian platforms. NordVPN is a popular VPN solution for accessing Hulu on iPhone/iPad in geo-restricted locations.
It has around 5400 servers spread throughout 59 countries. It also applies other tunneling protocols like PPTP, SSTP, IPSec, and IKEv2 for maintaining the online privacy of its clients. NordVPN’s 2-year plan is $4.89 per month. NordVPN allows up to 6 connections to be active at the same time.
It uses AES 256-bit encryption and a rigorous no-logs policy to ensure that no IP or DNS information is leaked. This VPN is popular because of additional features such as a kill switch, dedicated streaming mode, and a user-friendly UI.
Surfshark – Low-cost VPN for To Unblock Hulu on iPhone/iPad in Geo-Restricted Areas.
Surfshark is a low-cost option for watching Hulu on iOS devices. It has around 3200 servers from 65 different countries. In the VPN market, Surfshark uses the WireGuard tunneling technique to protect your data. It also allows for limitless multi-logins, allowing you to share your account with anybody you wish.
Surfshark is available for $2.49 per month for a two-year subscription. It uses a variety of protocols to protect customers’ data from hackers, including OpenVPN, IPsec, IKEv2, and Shadowshocks.
AtlasVPN – Budget-Friendly VPN to access Hulu on iPhone/iPad outside USA.
AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options. It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. It has the best security protocols, such as a built-in IPSec/IKEv2, WireGuard, SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
How to Watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad in Geo-Restricted Regions? [Updated Mar 2023]
With the use of a VPN, you can view Hulu in geo-restricted locations on your iOS device. If you wish to watch Hulu outside of the United States on an iOS device, follow the steps below:
- Sign up for a reputable VPN service. ExpressVPN is our recommendation.
- For your iOS device, download and install the app.
- Connect to a US server with the VPN app.
- Log in to Hulu with your credentials by going to the website.
- On Hulu, you can watch all of your favorite shows and movies.
How to Subscribe to Hulu on iPhone/iPad? [Quick Steps Mar 2023]
To sign up for Hulu on an iPhone/iPad, follow the instructions below:
- On your iPhone/iPad, open the Safari browser.
- Hulu’s official website can be found here.
- Start Your Free Trial by tapping the button.
- Select your preferred plan.
- To create an account, fill in the required information.
- To subscribe to Hulu, enter your billing information.
- Log in to Hulu on your iPhone to start streaming video.
How Much Does Hulu Cost on iPhone/iPad?
You can download the Hulu Application for free from the App store. However, you must get a premium subscription to Hulu to watch your favorite content from anywhere.
Following is the price of Hulu:
- Hulu Basic (Ad-supported) USD 7.99/Month.
- Hulu Premium (Ad-free) USD 14.99/Month.
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-supported) USD 69.99/Month.
Why is Hulu App Not Working on iPhone/iPad? [Easy Fixes Mar 2023]
If Hulu is giving you problems on your iPhone/iPad, you can try the following solutions:
- Restart your computer or device.
- Hulu’s app needs to be updated.
- Select a different VPN server to connect to (If you use one).
- Reinstall the Hulu app and try to log in again.
Try these options if you’re experiencing trouble streaming Hulu on your iOS device. If these tactics cure your problem, excellent; if they don’t, you’ll need to contact support to resolve the problem for good.
Hulu Troubleshooting Issues on iPhone/iPad [Common Fixes Mar 2023]
You might experience some difficulties when using Hulu on your iPhone. These are minor issues that can be remedied by attempting the following fixes:
- Update the App: It’s possible that the app you were using was outdated. The best method to fix this problem is to update both Hulu and your VPN programs, then try watching Hulu again.
- Change the Server: It’s conceivable that the server to which you’re connected has failed. Connecting to additional compatible server aids in the resolution of the problem.
- Clear Data from the App: Clear your Hulu and VPN app data. This method can be quite effective in addressing a problem.
- Disconnect & Reconnect VPN: Disconnect the server and stop your VPN before reconnecting. Then restart and connect to a functional server. This occasionally works weirdly.
- Reinstall the Apps: If nothing else seems to be working, try reinstalling the Hulu and VPN apps and watching Hulu again.
Compatible Devices with Hulu [Updated March 2023]
- Android Phones and TV (Watch Hulu on Android)
- Apple TV (Watch Hulu on Apple TV)
- iPhones and iPad (Watch Hulu on iPhone and iPad)
- Chromecast (Watch Hulu on Chromecast)
- Mac and PC browser/apps (Watch Hulu on Mac)
- Samsung TV (Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV)
- Echo Show
- Fire TV Stick (Watch Hulu on Firestick)
- LG TV (Watch Hulu on LG TV)
FAQs on Hulu on iPhone
Why can’t I get Hulu on my iPhone outside US?
Hulu is only available in the United States, with a limited version also available in Japan. Hulu is geo-blocked because of copyright and licensing issues.
Is Hulu available on iOS?
Yes, Hulu App is available on iOS, which means you can download it on your iPhone/iPad. You can easily proceed with the Hulu download steps on App store.
How does Hulu know your location?
Hulu’s algorithms are extremely intelligent. These algorithms get your device’s location information from a variety of sources. Your ISP, DNS data, browser cache, and IPv6 connectivity are all examples.
How do I watch Hulu iPhone/Hulu iPad without the app?
You can easily access Hulu on iPhone/iPad without the app by visiting Hulu’s official website, logging in with your credentials, find something to watch on Hulu, and start streaming.
Can you watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad?
Yes, you can watch Hulu on your iPhone or iPad. Following our guide’s simple steps, you can watch Hulu on your iPhone or iPad.
Why can’t I download Hulu on my iPhone/iPad?
It’s possible that you can’t obtain Hulu on your iPhone because it’s unavailable in your area. Users outside of the United States cannot access Hulu because it is only available in the United States. However, you can get Hulu on your iPhone outside of the United States by connecting to ExpressVPN’s US servers.
Is the Hulu app for iPhone/iPad free?
You can get the Hulu app for free for your iPhone or iPad. To see the content on the app, you must first obtain a Hulu membership.
Unblocking Hulu outside the USA for watching on your iPhone/iPad should be a piece of cake. Now that you’ve learned how to use an iPhone/iPad to watch Hulu. You can stream all of the series and movies available on the service. You can also use the Best VPNs for Hulu to access any country’s library on Hulu.
We did our best to compile the most up-to-date information and guide for inclusion on our website. I hope you liked learning how to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad.
So, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to post them on the platform. As we always appreciate questions from users.
People Also Read: