Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Are you one of those who own an iPhone/iPad and want to watch Hulu outside USA then there’s nothing to worry about! Now you can watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad and enjoy your favorite shows and movies with a premium VPN.
Hulu is a geo-restricted streaming service available only in the United States, so if you live outside of the United States, you won’t be able to watch your favorite Hulu shows on your iPhone/iPad while commuting to work. Imagine missing out on all the fun on a long commute to and from work.
So, if you are wondering how is that possible? Then all you have to do is keep reading this article because below I’m sharing four easy steps to watch Hulu on your iPhone/iPad.
How to Watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad [Easy Guide in 2022]
To watch Hulu on your iPhone or iPad, simply follow the simple steps below:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to the App Store.
- Look for the Hulu app on your device.
- Tap Download the Hulu app now.
- Login using your credentials after launching the app.
- Voila! You are ready to watch your favorite shows.
Quick Overview of 5 best VPNs to Watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad in 2022
Are you running out of time? No worries, we’re here with a quick snippet of the best VPN, which you may choose for your further connectivity.
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 25 highly optimized servers in the USA. It offers is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of the free trial along with a risk-free 45-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 15 highly optimized servers in USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription of $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Hulu on iPhone that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad
You’ll need a reliable VPN provider that performs well in terms of both functionality and service. Take a look at the best three VPNs for watching Hulu on iPhone/iPad.
ExpressVPN: The Best VPN for watching Hulu on iPhone/iPad
To watch Hulu anyplace else in the world on your iPhone/iPad, ExpressVPN is the best VPN provider, but it’s definitely worth the money with three Indian servers and promising speeds.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for iPhone users to watch Hulu. ExpressVPN’s AES 256-bit encryption, perfect forward secrecy, and DNS leak protection provide total security. It is one of the most dependable methods for simply unblocking Hulu on iPhone/iPad in geo-restricted areas.
ExpressVPN’s 1-year service is $6.67 per month. Despite charging a little more than others, its performance is outstanding, which more than justifies its price. ExpressVPN also works with Tor. It doesn’t maintain logs and also has a kill switch.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Hulu on iPhone
CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services. The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in United States.
Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats. CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff. The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN: The one with the most servers for watching Hulu on iPhone/iPad
With NordVPN’s 30+ Indian servers, you’ll never have to worry about buffering or connectivity issues when accessing geo-restricted Indian platforms. In geo-restricted locations, NordVPN is a popular VPN solution for accessing Hulu on iPhone/iPad.
It has around 5400 servers spread throughout 59 countries. It also applies other tunneling protocols like PPTP, SSTP, IPSec, and IKEv2 for maintaining the online privacy of its clients. NordVPN’s 2-year plan is $4.89 per month. NordVPN allows up to 6 connections to be active at the same time.
It uses AES 256-bit encryption and a rigorous no-logs policy to ensure that no IP or DNS information is leaked. This VPN is popular because of additional features such as a kill switch, dedicated streaming mode, and a user-friendly UI.
Surfshark: Low-cost VPN for watching Hulu on iPhone/iPad
Surfshark is a low-cost option for watching Hulu on iOS devices. It has around 3200 servers from 65 different countries. In the VPN market, Surfshark uses the WireGuard tunneling technique to protect your data. It also allows for limitless multi-logins, allowing you to share your account with anybody you wish.
Surfshark is available for $2.49 per month for a two-year subscription. It uses a variety of protocols to protect customers’ data from hackers, including OpenVPN, IPsec, IKEv2, and Shadowshocks.
AtlasVPN – Budget-Friendly VPN to access Hulu on iPhone/iPad
AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options. It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
How to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad in geo-restricted regions?
With the use of a VPN, you can view Hulu in geo-restricted locations on your iOS device. If you wish to watch Hulu outside of the United States on an iOS device, follow the steps below:
- Sign up for a reputable VPN service. [ExpressVPN is our recommendation]
- For your iOS device, download and install the app.
- Connect to a US server with the VPN app
- Log in to Hulu with your credentials by going to the website.
- On Hulu, you can watch all of your favorite shows and movies.
How to subscribe to Hulu on iPhone/iPad?
To sign up for Hulu on an iPhone/iPad, follow the instructions below:
- On your iPhone/iPad, open the Safari browser.
- Hulu’s official website can be found here.
- Start Your Free Trial by tapping the button.
- Select your preferred plan.
- To create an account, fill in the required information.
- To subscribe to Hulu, enter your billing information.
- Log in to Hulu on your iPhone to start streaming video.
The Price of a Hulu Subscription on an iPhone/iPad
Hulu’s iOS users can choose from five different bundles, which are as follows:
- Hulu Basic (monthly) is available for USD 5.99 per month.
- Hulu Basic (yearly) costs USD 59.99. (US$4.99 per month)
- Hulu (No Ads) is available for USD 11.99 per month.
- For USD 64.99 a month, you can get Hulu + Live TV.
- For USD 70.99 a month, get Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV.
How to Fix the Hulu App on iPhone/iPad If It Isn’t Working? [Quick Fixes]
If Hulu is giving you problems on your iPhone/iPad, you can try the following solutions:
- Restart your computer or device.
- Hulu’s app needs to be updated.
- Select a different VPN server to connect to (If you are using one).
- Reinstall the Hulu app and try to log in again.
If you’re experiencing trouble streaming Hulu on your Roku, try these options. If these tactics cure your problem, excellent; if they don’t, you’ll need to contact support to get the problem resolved for good.
How to Fix Hulu Problems on iPhone/iPad [Detailed]
You might experience some difficulties when using Hulu on your iPhone. These are minor issues that can be remedied by attempting the following fixes:
- Update the App: It’s possible that the app you were using was out of date and no longer supported by your iOS device. The best method to fix this problem is to update both Hulu and your VPN programs, then try watching Hulu again.
- Change the Server: It’s conceivable that the server to which you’re connected has failed. Connecting to additional compatible servers aids in the resolution of the problem.
- Clear Data from the App: Clear your Hulu app and VPN app’s application data. This method can be quite effective in addressing a problem.
- Disconnect & Reconnect VPN: Disconnect the server and stop your VPN before reconnecting. Then restart and connect to a functional server. This occasionally works in a weird way.
- Reinstall the Apps: If nothing else seems to be working, try reinstalling the Hulu and VPN apps and watching Hulu again.
Other Devices on Which You Can Watch Hulu
- Android Phones and TV (Watch Hulu on Android)
- Apple TV (Watch Hulu on Apple TV)
- iPhones and iPad (Watch Hulu on iPhone and iPad)
- Chromecast (Watch Hulu on Chromecast)
- Mac and PC browser/apps (Watch Hulu on Mac)
- Samsung TV (Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV)
- Echo Show
- Fire TV Stick (Watch Hulu on Firestick)
- LG TV (Watch Hulu on LG TV)
FAQs on Hulu on iPhone
Why is Hulu blocked outside US?
Hulu is only available in the United States, with a limited version also available in Japan. The use of Hulu is restricted in other parts of the world, including Singapore, due to content geo-restrictions imposed by content creators.
How does Hulu know your location?
Hulu’s algorithms are extremely intelligent. These algorithms get your device’s location information from a variety of sources. Your ISP, DNS data, browser cache, and IPv6 connectivity are all examples.
Can you watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad?
Yes, you can watch Hulu on your iPhone or iPad. Following the simple steps outlined in our guide, you can simply watch Hulu on your iPhone or iPad.
Why I can’t download Hulu on my iPhone/iPad?
It’s possible that you can’t obtain Hulu on your iPhone because it’s not available in your area. Users outside of the United States are unable to access Hulu because it is only available in the United States. Outside of the United States, though, you can get Hulu on your iPhone by connecting to ExpressVPN’s US servers.
Is the Hulu app for iPhone/iPad free?
For your iPhone or iPad, you can get the Hulu app for free. To see the content on the app, you must first obtain a Hulu membership.
Unblocking Hulu outside the USA for watching on your iPhone/iPad should be a piece of cake now that you’ve learned how to use an iPhone/iPad to watch Hulu and stream all of the series and movies available on the service. Not only that, but you can use the Best VPNs for Hulu to access any country’s library on Hulu.
We did our best to compile the most up-to-date information and guide for inclusion on our website. I hope you liked learning how to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad. So, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to post them on the platform, as we always appreciate questions from users.