Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Is there a workaround for Hulu home location? Yes, there's a workaround for Hulu home location. You can use ExpressVPN to watch regionally-restricted Live channels on Hulu.
What does Home location mean on Hulu? Hulu requires users to designate a home network using its Live TV subscription plan. The home network is the internet connection you will use to watch Live TV. Hulu offers content based on your home network as per the Live TV guide.
Hulu Live TV is regionally-restricted. It offers different live channels based on your location. So, if you are located in Chicago, you will be able to watch channels available in Chicago only. However, if you want to watch live channels from another region, you must do the Hulu location trick. The most recommended VPN to trick Hulu’s home location is ExpressVPN because it has exceptional unblocking capabilities.
Live TV subscribers can browse through everything currently broadcasting live by scrolling up or down through the grid of live channels in the Live Guide. Moreover, it has content badges and other availability details to help you determine what’s trending, recording, or unavailable in your region. To watch the unavailable titles from your home location, you must trick Hulu home location.
If you are an avid sports enthusiast, be sure to check ahead for game times and scheduled blackouts. Also, you must keep an eye out for the rewind icon; it indicates that you can start the live stream over fro the beginning or record the program to your cloud DVR. Read this blog to learn how to access regionally-restricted live TV channels with Hulu home location trick.
How to Get Around Hulu Location Trick [Quick Steps September 2023]
Can I bypass the Hulu live location trackers? Yes, you can bypass Hulu live location trackers with a premium VPN. Follow these steps to get around the Hulu location trick:
- Subscribe to a Premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has exceptional unblocking capabilities and lightning-fast servers in the USA.
- Install and download the VPN app on your device.
- Open the VPN app and connect to a US server in a different location, such as Chicago, Dallas, or New York. Each region has a different Live channel lineup. You can check the available channels via zip code on official Hulu site.
- Navigate to the Hulu website and watch your favorite content on Live TV from anywhere.
What is a Home network? Why do I need to Set up one?
Your Home network is the internet connection that you assign as your Home when you subscribe to Hulu Live TV Plans. You will need to set your Home network within 30 days of subscription to make sure you are accessing the correct local channels on your favorite streaming devices. You can set up or change your home network in a few steps. Setting up a Home network is only required for Hulu Live TV Plans.
How to set up your Home network?
To set up your Home network, you must use the internet connection you plan to assign as Home. Once connected, you can set up your Home network in the following ways:
- Log in on a support living room device.
- Go to the online Account page on a computer or mobile browser and select “Set or Change Home” under the privacy and settings section.
What is Hulu home location?
Hulu home location is basically configured when you sign in to Hulu for the first time. It is technically your physical location or the IP address you designate as “Home.” As Hulu is a geo-restricted streaming service, it tracks your physical location to offer you on-demand and live content.
Like leading services such as HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, and Netflix, Hulu rely on users’ physical location and IP address to determine whether they can access the platform. If you reside in Chicago and travel to Greece for the holidays, you might be unable to open Hulu because it is unavailable outside the USA.
Moreover, if you are a Hulu Live TV subscriber, you must remain extra cautious because the platform asks you to set up a Home network or Hulu home location, which is the internet connection you assign as “Home.”
Your home location determines what regional sports networks are available to you. Whereas the local affiliate networks are based on your physical location. Here are some facts about the Hulu Home location:
- Your current Hulu home location regulates which local and regional TV channels you can watch on your Hulu + Live TV Subscription.
- Your Hulu home location is set immediately when you sign in to Hulu + Live TV on a “Living Room” device such as Roku, Smart TV, Android TV, or Fire TV stick. You can always set a home location from the Hulu website. Hulu identifies your location through IP address and GPS.
- If you are streaming Hulu + Live TV on your smartphone with mobile data, you can watch location-wise channels as long as you have active roaming in the United States.
- Make sure to access your smartphone devices by connecting to a network in your home location monthly. Hulu reserves the right to block live TV streaming on your smartphone if you forget to check in with it.
- You can easily change or update your home location up to 4 times a year.
- Your Hulu home network is designated to enable a single home location, so those who are on vacation from their home must buy another Hulu + Live TV subscription.
Hulu Live TV Availability and Broadcast Restrictions
Is Hulu Live TV region blocked? Yes, Hulu Live TV is region-blocked. Your home location determines the availability of Live channels. Your Live TV coverage, including what’s available and how it’s determined based on various factors. The regional sports networks are available as per your home location, and local affiliate networks are broadcast based on your physical location.
Pro-tip: You can check your network coverage and channel availability through your zip code on the Hulu website.
Whereas live programs such as NFL, Super Bowl, La Liga, or Grand Prix might be restricted due to the licensing agreements with the sports leagues. You can use the Hulu Live Guide to check the availability of specific sporting events. There is a workaround if you want to catch up on different regionally-blocked channels.
You can use a premium VPN and connect to the server of that specific region where the sporting event or news channel is available to access it easily. The most recommended VPN to trick Hulu live location is ExpressVPN.
How does Hulu identify your Home Location?
Hulu identifies a user’s home location through several data points and methods. The primary method is to use the IP address associated with the streaming device being used to watch Hulu. Moreover, Hulu can also use location data from the user’s mobile device or smart TV, which can include information about the user’s Wi-Fi Network or GPS coordinates.
Hulu’s location tracking system is designed to identify a user’s home location based on these factors and will restrict access to certain content based on your home location.
Why should I Change Hulu Home Location?
Hulu offers a different library of live content in different states of America. Therefore, you should change your home location to access the live content from different regions in USA.
Moreover, you must use a premium Hulu VPN to bypass the Hulu home location limit error. If you have relocated or switched internet service providers, your Hulu IP address will be changed with the availability of Live TV. You should change your home location because:
- Hulu uses your location to deliver live TV content to you, so if you are in a specific area geographically, you will miss out on content from other renowned networks. For example, if you live in Chicago, you won’t be able to stream live content from New York.
- If you plan to relocate or change your network provider and don’t alter your Hulu home location, you will get an alert of “not at home” and unable to access live content on Hulu.
How to Change Location on Hulu?
Hulu enables live TV subscribers to change their home location up to 4 times a year. How do I Fix my Hulu location? You can change the Hulu location easily to fix the home location error. Follow this guide to change Hulu home Location:
- Navigate to the Hulu website and log in with your credentials.
- Go to the Account page.
- Select Settings and tap on Privacy.
- Click Set or Change Location.
However, the following steps will not let you access content that is not available in your region. To get regionally-restricted channels on Hulu, you must use a premium VPN and connect to the server of the respective region where the channels are available.
Why Do You Need a VPN for the Hulu Location Trick?
You need a VPN for Hulu location trick because, like many popular streaming services such as HBO Max, DStv, and Kayo Sports, Hulu is geo-restricted outside USA. It means you cannot access the streaming platform with your non-American IP.
It has installed powerful location blockers to constantly scan for VPN traffic to stop subscribers from viewing content outside USA. The content providers have set these limitations, and Hulu has to abide by them. Therefore, you must use a premium VPN to get around the geographical or regional restrictions.
If you attempt to access Hulu from outside the USA or with a different IP address than your home location, you will encounter the following error:
Do I need a VPN for the Hulu home location? Yes, you need a VPN for Hulu home location because it will mask your local IP with American IP and enable you to stream your favorite content on Hulu Live TV from your selected location, as Hulu Live offers different content in different regions.
Hulu only works in the United States and Japan, and you won’t be able to access it unless you use a reliable streaming VPN like ExpressVPN to switch your virtual location to the US. It will give the impression that the traffic is coming from the USA. As a result, Hulu will grant you unrestricted access to its TV shows and movies.
Does Hulu detect VPNs?
Yes, Hulu immediately detects VPNs by checking a user’s IP and DNS address. If there’s a mismatch between the DNS and IP credentials, Hulu will unmask your IP and identify your real location.
Hulu uses the following factors to know your location:
- When different users connect to the same server, Hulu can easily detect the traffic as VPN traffic because they can see multiple users share identical IP addresses.
- Hulu automatically restricts users who attempt to access the platform with shared IP addresses that are known to belong to free VPNs.
- Hulu identifies and prevents VPN by looking for a mismatch between DNS and IP address. Your true ISP will be revealed if your Home location overrides the DNS settings.
Therefore, you must use a premium VPN to reroute the traffic with a secure VPN tunnel and workaround Hulu location trick.
How does Hulu know if you use a VPN for the Hulu location trick?
Hulu knows if you are using a VPN for Hulu location trick through Shared IP addresses, DNS Server Location Mismatch and Identical IP addresses are known to belong to VPNs. Therefore, if you want to get around Hulu location trackers, you must use a premium VPN. The most recommended VPN for Hulu location trick is ExpressVPN.
How to troubleshoot the Hulu Live Guide not working error?
Following are the common errors and step-by-step troubleshooting guide to fix the error:
- Live Guide is not loading: To overcome the error, try force quitting the app or completing a power cycle to refresh your internet connection.
- Missing or incorrect Live Channel Lineup: Correct your zip code as per your recent home location. You can enter the zip code here to double-check the channels available in your region.
- Wrong Time Zone: If you notice that the available programming in the Live guide are from a different time zone, double-check the settings on your device.
Top 5 VPNs to Trick Hulu Live Location [Quick Overview Sept 2023]
Can you watch regionally-restricted channels on Hulu Live TV anywhere? You can watch regionally-restricted channels on Hulu Live TV anywhere with the Hulu location trick. Take a look at the quick overview of the best Hulu VPNs for Hulu Location Trick:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: It offers a network of 7,000+ servers across 91 countries. These include 1,453 highly optimized server locations in the USA. CyberGhost will cost you $2.19/mo. for 2 Years + 2 Months with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It has 5700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It offers 16 highly optimized US servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 100 countries with 600+ highly optimized servers in 25 locations in the USA. You can buy Surfshark for $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- AtlasVPN: It offers 1000+ servers in 42 countries, including 25+ highly optimized server locations in the USA. AtlasVPN will cost $1.82/mo. for 2 years with 3 months extra. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and 24/7 customer support.
How Can You Get Around Hulu Location Trick? [Video Tutorial September 2023]
Is Hulu blocked outside USA? Yes, Hulu is blocked outside the USA due to licensing policies. However, you can use a premium VPN and following video tutorial to get Hulu from anywhere:
5 Best VPNs for Hulu Location Trick [Detailed Guide September 2023]
Are you on the lookout for the best VPNs to trick Hulu location? Plenty of VPNs are available in the market, which claim to unblock Hulu outside the US. After testing 40+ VPNs, we have enlisted the 5 best premium VPNs that are recommended for Hulu location trick below:
ExpressVPN – Fastest VPN for Hulu Location Trick from Anywhere
ExpressVPN is one of the fastest VPNs in the industry, making it an excellent choice for streaming Hulu from anywhere. You can easily access Hulu with ExpressVPN. It also ensures buffer-less streaming and a safe connection.
ExpressVPN did not require you to wait for the video to load before it began playing. It has more than 25 servers in the major United States. It offers a premium feature known as Media Streamer. ExpressVPN is compatible with PC, Mac, Android, iOS, Samsung Smart TV, Fire Stick, Chromecast, and others.
ExpressVPN is the most expensive VPN but allows you to build a secure connection and connect up to 5 devices.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
Find out more:
CyberGhost – Most Secure VPN for Hulu Location Trick
CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries. It is one of the most varied and largest VPN services. The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries.
Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States. Furthermore, with CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices to protect against all malicious threats.
CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple security protocols. It has a kill switch feature and split tunneling, ensuring data protection.
CyberGhost provides 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email. You can purchase CyberGhost for $2.18/month with its 3-year subscription and get 3 months free with the 45-day refund policy.
Recommended Servers: Orlando, Chicago, and Las Vegas.
NordVPN – Best Secure VPN with Excellent Unblocking Capabilities for Hulu Location trick
NordVPN is a well-known VPN service due to its superior security features and unblocking capabilities. When it comes to unblocking geo-restricted content, NordVPN excels.
NordVPN will never disappoint you because it is compatible with Hulu on different media devices. It has over 1970 servers in the United States alone, so you’ll never have trouble unblocking Hulu with NordVPN.
It also has an in-built SmartPlay feature that can quickly unblock all major streaming platforms. You can stream Hulu without any connection glitches with NordVPN. It can also help in streaming high-quality content with no lags.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami.
Surfshark – Low-Cost VPN with Multiple Connections for Hulu Location trick
Surfshark is a reasonably priced, high-quality VPN service. It has a reasonable cost. It employs the best encryption and does not collect logs. It will keep your identity safe and anonymous.
Surfshark also outperforms in speed tests. It has many fast servers in the United States and worldwide. It is compatible with various streaming devices, including iOS, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, Fire Stick, and Chromecast.
You can use Surfshark on unlimited devices. It offers 24/7 customer support, a built-in ad-blocker, and a 30-day refund policy.
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit.
AtlasVPN – Pocket-Friendly VPN for Hulu Location Trick
AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries. You can use Atlas VPN on unlimited devices.
It has incredibly fast speeds. AtlasVPN has a supersonic web surfer system for maintaining high speed.
AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month. It is the most economical VPN because you can connect an infinite number of devices with a single subscription. It also comes with a 30-day refund policy.
It has highly safe security protocols such as built-in IPSec/IKEv2, WireGuard, SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Recommended Servers: Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York.
How to create Hulu Live Account? [A VPN Guide Sept 2023]
Can I get a Hulu Live account outside the USA? Yes, you can get a Hulu Live account outside the USA with a premium VPN. Follow these steps to get a Hulu Live account:
- Get a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the ExpressVPN application on your streaming device.
- Connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Navigate to the official website of Hulu.
- Sign up for a Hulu account.
- Select your preferred Hulu Plan i.e. Hulu + Live TV available for USD 69.99.
- Choose your payment method. If you are using your credit/debit card, you will require a bank verification procedure. However, you can use a Payoneer prepaid card to pay for Hulu.
- Add your information and billing address. You must add a billing address available on Google easily.
- Once you have successfully subscribed to Hulu Live, you will be redirected to the Hulu App download webpage.
- Install the app on your streaming device to watch Hulu Live TV.
How much is Hulu Live TV? [Updated Plan]
Hulu Live TV is available for USD49.99/month for 3 months. It is a limited-time offer till 10/12/2023. You can get an ad-supported version of Disney+ and ESPN+ with this Live TV bundle. It has a hassle-free setup, no hidden fees, and unlimited cloud DVR storage. It offers 90+ live TV channels and acclaimed VOD titles. The offer will renew at USD 76.99/mo after 3 months.
Why does Hulu say I am not at Home?
You may encounter “not at home” issues for a variety of reasons, such as:
- If you relocate and navigate to Hulu from outside the USA.
- If your IP and DNS address change.
- If you access Hulu in a geo-restricted region.
- If there’s a mismatch in the IP address.
How can I fix the “not at home” error on Hulu?
You can fix the “not at home” error on Hulu with the following troubleshooting ideas:
- Connect to a mobile network.
- Avoid switching modems, ISPs, or routers.
- Disconnect and reconnect with a different VPN server.
- Change your Home location.
- If nothing works, contact the Hulu support team.
Can I trick Hulu location with a free VPN?
Yes, you can use a free VPN for the Hulu location trick. However, it is not recommended because it will be unable to get around Hulu location firewalls. Moreover, it will increase the risk of data and identity theft. Hulu has blacklisted many free VPNs.
Free VPNs offer a limited number of servers; therefore, you won’t be able to stream Hulu outside USA without buffering. We highly recommend ExpressVPN to trick Hulu’s home location. It will effectively mask your local IP with an American IP and protect your identity.
Which Live Channels are available on Hulu?
Following is the list of live channels available on Hulu:
|Entertainment Channels||News Channels||Educational Channels||Sports Channels||Family-Entertainment Channels|
|BET, Comedy Central, Bravo, Freeform, E!, and Lifetime.||ABC News, Fox News, The Weather Channel, CNBC, and MSNBC.||NASA, National Geographic, History, and Discovery.||ESC, BTN, ACCN, ESPN, and FS1.||Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, Boomerang, Universal Kids, and Cartoon Network.|
Which Live TV Add-Ons are available on Hulu?
Yes, you can add the following Live TV Add-Ons with Hulu Live Subscription Plans:
|Live TV Ad-Ons||Prices in USD|
|Espanol Add-On||USD 4.99/mo|
|Entertainment Add-On||USD 7.99/mo|
|Sports Add-On||USD 9.99/mo|
|Unlimited Screens Add-On||USD 9.99/mo|
How Does Hulu Set Home Location?
Hulu monitors your IP address to set your home location. While setting your home location, Hulu uses two data points: Your GPS location and IP address.
Can Hulu be used while traveling? Yes, you can use Hulu while traveling through a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN. Simply connect to a secure US server to get around the Hulu location errors. Moreover, once a month, sign in at Home inside the Hulu app to overcome any location blocks.
Why can’t I trick Hulu home location? [Easy Steps Sept 2023]
You might be unable to trick Hulu home location because of the following reasons:
- The service cannot identify your network.
- Your internet connection is unstable or shared.
- You’re using a VPN provider.
- You are using a vulnerable VPN.
- If you have changed your Hulu home location frequently.
So, Can I fix the Hulu location errors? Yes, you can fix the Hulu location errors with the following troubleshooting ideas:
- If you watch Hulu Live TV from two different places, you must change your home network for the Hulu location trick.
- You must use a premium VPN with impeccable unblocking capabilities. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Reconnect with secure and fast internet.
Can You Use Hulu Live in Multiple Locations?
Yes, you can watch Hulu Live on different devices in multiple locations. Every Hulu subscriber must set up a home network to lock the information about their location and internet providers. If you watch Hulu outside the USA, you will experience the geo-restriction error.
You can encounter the issue even if you watch from your home network. So, if you are traveling or using Hulu + Live TV from two different locations, you need to update your home network to resolve the Hulu home location override error.
Hulu Supported Devices
As a Hulu Live TV subscriber, you will be able to stream your favorite content on various supported streaming devices. Following are the compatible devices with Hulu Live TV:
|Streaming Devices||Compatible Models|
|Android Devices||Mobile Web 5.0 and newer.|
|iPhones and iPads||iPad 10 Above, iOS 10 and newer.|
|Fire Tablets||Fire HD 6 (4th generation), Fire HD 7 (4th generation), Fire HDX 8.9″ (4th generation), Fire (5th generation or higher), Fire HD 8 (5th generation or higher), and Fire HD 10 (5th generation or higher).|
|Xbox||Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One console.|
|PlayStation||PlayStation 4 and 5.|
|Chromecast||Gen 2 and above.|
|Nintendo Switch||R1 and Lite.|
|Fire TV and Fire TV Stick||Amazon Fire TV Cube, Amazon Fire TV Recast, and Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K.|
|Xfinity Flex Streaming TV Box||Flex and X1.|
|Roku||Version 8.1 or higher.|
|Apple TV||4th generation or above.|
|LG TV||All LG smart TVs that run webOS 3.5 or higher.|
|Echo Show||Models 8, 10, and 15.|
|Mac and PC browsers/apps||Google Chrome v 75 and Above, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, UR Browser, Microsoft Edge v 79 and Above, and Safari v 11 and Above.|
How to Enable Location Services on Different Devices? [Updated Sept 2023]
You must enable the location services if you are streaming Hulu on your device for the first time. Follow these guides to enable location services on different browsers and devices.
How to Enable Location Services on Google Chrome?
Here is how you can enable location services on Google Chrome.
- Tap on “More.”
- Click “Settings.”
- Open the “Advanced” tab.
- Click on “Privacy and Security.”
- Tap “Site Settings.”
- Alter Location settings by turning on “Ask before Accessing.”
- Turn on “Ask Before Accessing.”
How Can I Enable Location Services on Edge (PCs)?
Mentioned below is how you can enable location services on Edge (PCs).
- Tap on “Start.”
- Open “Settings.”
- Click on “Privacy.”
- Open the “Location Tab.”
- Toggle to “Choose Apps that can use your Precise Location.”
- Select Edge.
Can You Enable Location Services on Firefox?
Yes, you can enable location services on Firefox. Here is how:
- Tap on “Menu.”
- Select “Preferences” and navigate to “Privacy & Security.”
- Toggle to “Permissions“
- Select Settings next to Location.
- Add Hulu to the list of Applications permitted to see your exact location.
How to Enable Location Services on Safari (Macs)?
Here is how you can enable location services on Safari (Macs).
- Launch the System Preferences App and tab on “Security & Privacy.”
- Choose the “Privacy” tab (You might have to enter your admin credentials to access this tab).
- Select “Location Services.”
- Next to Safari, check off the “Enable Location Services” box.
Can You Enable Location Services on Android?
Yes, you can enable location services on Android. Here is how:
- Navigate to “Settings.”
- Open “Security & Location.”
- Select the “Location Tab.”
- Turn on the Location.
- Toggle to “Recent Location Requests” and enable Hulu.
How Can You Enable Location Services on Amazon Fire Tablet?
Mentioned below is how you can enable location services on Amazon Fire Tablet.
- Navigate to your tablet’s “Quick Settings” by Swiping down.
- Tap on “More.”
- Then, on “Location-Based Services.”
- Turn on the services.
How Can I Enable Location Services on iOS?
Here is how you can enable location services on iOS.
- Navigate to the “Settings Menu.”
- Open the Privacy tab and toggle to Location Services.
- Turn on the “Location Services.”
- Select Hulu.
FAQs – Hulu Location Trick
Is Hulu available internationally?
No, Hulu is not available internationally because of licensing limitations. However, you can watch Hulu from anywhere with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it is the most recommended VPN for the Hulu location trick.
How to fix Hulu if your IP address and current Zip code don’t match?
You can fix the mismatch by resetting your router; it will give you a new IP address
Where to find my Hulu location?
Follow the below steps to find out your Hulu location:
- Select Security & Location > Location from the drop-down menu.
- Tap Location if you don’t see “Security & location.”
- Also, check the apps that have recently checked your device’s location under Recent location queries.
- Make sure that Hulu is turned on.
How do I watch Hulu in multiple locations?
You cannot watch Hulu in multiple locations with a single subscription. You must get another Hulu + Live TV subscription to watch Hulu in multiple locations.
How to get around Hulu home location on TV?
You can get around Hulu home location on TV by using ExpressVPN. It has incredible unblocking capabilities and optimized US servers that will trick home locations on TV.
How to trick Hulu Map location?
You can trick Hulu Map location by following these steps:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Install and download the VPN app on your device.
- Now connect to the servers in the USA to trick the Hulu location.
- Sign in/sign up to Hulu and gain access to your favorite Hulu streaming content.
Why am I unable to set up my Home network?
You are unable to set up your home network because of the following explanations:
- You are connected to a mobile network.
- You are connected to a shared network (Commercial Wi-Fi networks such as office, dorms, etc)
- You are located outside of the USA.
- You are connected to a VPN, anonymous proxy, or browser extension.
Can I watch Hulu + Live TV using a mobile hotspot?
To configure Hulu + Live TV, you will need to establish your home location with a residential, non-mobile internet connection. A mobile hotspot is not a non-mobile internet connection. Therefore, it cannot be used to setup home network.
I have two houses. Can I use Hulu Live TV for both?
The Hulu Live TV plans are intended for single-home use. If you have two houses or plan to use Hulu on different devices, you must purchase another Hulu plan.
Can I watch Hulu outside of my Home network?
Yes, you can watch Hulu outside of your Home network but you must keep the following things in mind:
- You can watch Hulu content on any supported device while you are away from home.
- Live TV Channels and content may vary based on your location.
- Access to Live TV or premium add-ons may be interrupted if you are using a mobile device and haven’t checked in at your home location in the past 30 days or you are using a living room device outside of your designated Home network.
Can I have two home locations for Hulu?
No, you cannot have two home locations for Hulu because the Live TV plans are subject to use by a single home. If you have two homes, you must get another live TV account.
Why is Hulu saying my home location is wrong?
If your location displays incorrectly, the quickest way to correct the home location is to contact the content provider to change/update the location settings.
What does Hulu consider a living room device?
The living room devices are the most commonly used streaming devices in a viewer’s living room, such as PS3/PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, Smart TV, and many more.
Do I need a static IP address for Hulu Live?
Yes, you need a Static IP address for Hulu live because dynamic IP addressing will not work with Hulu.
How many times can I change Hulu Zip Code?
You can change your Zip Code on Hulu 4 times in 12 months.
Can I use Hulu at 2 different locations? No, you cannot use Hulu in 2 different locations. Hulu Live TV plans are intended for single-home use. If you have two houses or plan to use Hulu in 2 different locations, one of the other premium subscription plans may better fit. If accessing live TV in both places is substantial to you, it is recommended that you get a second Live TV account.
The following article provides a comprehensive guideline to trick Hulu’s home location and stream the regionally restricted live channels on Hulu Live TV. We strongly recommend using a premium VPN like ExpressVPN and connecting to a US server.
Then, you can sign in to Hulu from a living room device and change/update your home network from the account page. However, you can only change your home location 4 times annually, and it must be done within 30 days of subscribing to one of the Hulu Live TV Plans.