Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Are you on the lookout for how to watch Hulu on Android? You can watch Hulu on Android with its user-friendly application by following this guide.
Can you get Hulu on Android? Yes, you can get Hulu on Android from anywhere with a premium VPN and binge-watch your favorite shows. We recommend ExpressVPN.
A Hulu subscription provides unrestricted access to a library of well-known blockbusters, indie films, cinematic masterpieces, and popular TV series. Hulu has a dedicated app for Android users.
Are you wondering, can I download Hulu App on Android outside USA? Yes, you can download Hulu App on Android outside USA with a premium VPN. Read more to learn how to stream Hulu on Android in geo-restricted regions with the best VPN services.
How to Watch Hulu on Android [Quick Steps March 2023]
The following is a step-by-step guide to installing the Hulu app on your Android device:
- On your Android device, go to the App Store.
- Search for the Hulu app on the App Store on your device.
- Tap Download the Hulu app now.
- Once Hulu is downloaded and install on your Android device, open the Hulu app.
- Now sign up/login using your credentials.
- Voila! Now you are ready to watch your favorite shows on your android device.
Why Do You Need a VPN for Hulu on Android in Geo-Restricted Regions?
If you try to visit Hulu’s website from outside the United States, you’ll be redirected to a geo-restriction page. You can watch Hulu on an Android device in geo-restricted regions with a premium VPN. It will mask your IP address with a USA IP address.
By subscribing to a credible VPN of your choice, you can watch Hulu. It will mask your virtual location and get around the Hulu location error. The most recommended VPN for Hulu location trick is ExpressVPN.
How to Watch Hulu on Android Device in Geo-Restricted Regions? [Short Steps in Mar 2023]
Follow these steps to watch Hulu on Android in geo-restriction regions with best VPN services:
- Sign up for a reputable VPN service. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a US server with the VPN app.
- Now open the Hulu App on your android device.
- Sign up/Log in to Hulu with your credentials.
- Now you can watch all of your favorite shows and movies on Hulu.
How to Sign Up for Hulu on Android Device?
To sign up for Hulu on Android device, follow the instructions below:
- On your Android device, open the Hulu app or visit its official website.
- Start Your Free Trial by tapping the button.
- Select your preferred plan.
- To create an account, fill in the required information.
- To subscribe to Hulu, enter your billing information.
- Log in to Hulu on your Android device to start streaming video.
Top 5 VPNs to Watch Hulu on Android Outside USA [Quick Overview Mar 2023]
Don’t waste your time in searching for the perfect VPN and take a look at the quick overview of the 5 Best VPNs to watch Hulu on Android:
- ExpressVPN: It has over 3000 fast servers across the globe with exceptional security protocols. You can purchase ExpressVPN for $6.67/month with its yearly subscription. It ensures high-end encryption and offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: It offers an expansive server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries. It has 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: It has 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. NordVPN has 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.71/month. With its 2-year plan, you can get 72% off, 3 months additional subscription, and a 30-day refund guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN to watch Hulu on Android. You can purchase Surfshark’s 2-year package for $2.49/month. It has 3200+ servers in 60+ countries and 23 highly optimized USA servers. It offers unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: It has 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in the USA. It offers fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 monthly for 3 years. In addition, it has 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on Android [Editors’ Top Picks Mar 2023]
There are various VPNs available in the market but based on the speed test, server network, encryption and unblocking capabilities we have enlisted the best Hulu VPNs to watch Hulu on Android.
ExpressVPN: The Best VPN for Watching Hulu on Android Device from Anywhere
- For Android users who want to watch Hulu, ExpressVPN is the best option. Total security is provided by ExpressVPN’s 256-bit encryption, perfect forward secrecy, and DNS leak protection. It’s one of the most reliable ways to unblock Hulu on your Android device in geo-restricted areas.
- The monthly cost of ExpressVPN’s 1-year service is $6.67and you get 3-months extra. Although it costs a bit more than others, its performance is exceptional. This more than justifies the cost.
- ExpressVPN also supports Tor. It also includes a kill switch and does not keep logs.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Hulu on Android Outside the USA
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services. The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption, the kill switch feature, and split tunneling.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years. The plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN: Reliable VPN for Watching Hulu on Android Devices from Anywhere
- It has over 5400 servers in 59 countries. It also uses various tunneling protocols such as PPTP, SSTP, IPSec, and IKEv2 to protect its clients’ online privacy.
- The monthly cost of NordVPN’s 2-year subscription is $4.89. Up to 6 connections can be active at the same time with NordVPN.
- To ensure that no IP or DNS information is leaked, it employs AES 256-bit encryption and a strict no-logs policy.
- Additional features like a kill switch, dedicated streaming mode, and a user-friendly UI make this VPN popular.
Surfshark: Affordable VPN for Watching Hulu on Android Device from Geo-Restricted Regions
- Surfshark is a free app that allows you to stream Hulu on your Android device. Around 3200 servers from 65 different countries are available.
- Surfshark uses the WireGuard tunneling mechanism to protect your data in the VPN market. It also supports an unlimited number of multi-logins. So, you can share your account with as many people as you choose.
AtlasVPN –User-Friendly VPN to Access Hulu on Android Outside USA.
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with many options. It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It has the best security protocols, such as a built-in IPSec/IKEv2, WireGuard, SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Which Android Mobile Devices are Supported on Hulu?
You can download the latest Hulu app on Android phones and tablets that satisfy the following conditions:
Most Android 5.0 and higher models have a screen resolution of at least 800×480 pixels.
How to Watch Hulu on Android TV?
If the Hulu app was pre-installed on your Android TV, simply log in to start streaming. Otherwise, follow the steps below to download the app:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Search for the Hulu app using the left-side navigation panel.
- In the overview, section clicks the Download button.
- Once the installation is finished, click Open to launch the app.
- Now sign up or log in using your credentials to start watching Hulu on Android TV.
How Much is Hulu on Android? [Updated Mar 2023]
Following is the Hulu Price:
- Hulu Basic (Ad-supported) USD 7.99/Month.
- Hulu Premium (Ad-free) USD 14.99/Month.
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-supported) USD 69.99/Month.
Hulu offers different subscription plans. You can select the plan according to your preference. Let us learn about Hulu Subscription Plans in detail.
Hulu Basic – $7.99/mo
Hulu offers five different plans that users can trial for 30 days for free. The most popular plan is “Hulu”. It will set you back $7.99 every month to use it. Users can try out this plan for free for 30 days.
This package allows subscribers to watch award-winning Hulu original shows on their TVs, laptops, phones, and tablets. A maximum of six user profiles can share the account.
Hulu (No Ads) – $14.99/mo
Those who wish to watch without commercials can subscribe to the Hulu No Ads Plan for $14.99 per month. A 30-day free trial is also available to users. All of the features of Hulu’s basic plan are included in this subscription.
In addition, customers can watch Hulu shows without advertising using the plan. Subscribers can now download, and view Hulu shows on their devices.
Hulu + Live TV – $69.99/mo
The Hulu + Live TV combo is $69.99 per month. Users can also try out this plan for 7 days for free. All of the features of the Hulu basic plan are included in this subscription. Furthermore, you will receive access to Hulu’s Live TV.
It contains over 65 channels. A Live TV guide will also be provided to assist customers in navigating all of the channels.
How to Fix Hulu Problems on Android Devices? [Quick Fixes in Mar 2023]
You may experience some difficulties when using Hulu on your Android device. Hulu isn’t exempt from problems. Let’s take a look at your options if Hulu isn’t working for you. These are minor issues that can be remedied by attempting the following fixes:
- Update the App: It’s conceivable that your app was outdated and that your Android device no longer supported it. The simplest way to resolve this issue is to update both Hulu and your VPN software.
- Modify the Server: It’s possible that the server you’re connected to has gone down. Connecting to other compatible servers can help you solve the problem.
- Disconnect and Reconnect VPN: Disconnect the server and turn off your VPN before reconnecting. Then restart the computer and connect to a working server. This works oddly every now and again.
- Reinstall both Apps: If nothing else works, reinstall the Hulu and VPN apps and try watching Hulu again.
What to Watch on Hulu on Android Device?
Hulu’s streaming collection contains over 40,000 episodes from thousands of television shows and nearly 2,500 movies. The Hulu Plus Live TV plan also allows members access to live TV shows.
This subscription gives them access to over 60 cable TV channels in addition to the standard streaming library videos. Here is our list of some popular movies and shows that you can watch on your Android device.
What are the Best Movies and TV Shows to Watch on your Android Device?
Some of the most popular TV shows and movies on Hulu include the following:
Best Hulu TV Shows and Movies
- Under the Banner of Heaven
- The 1619 Project
- Death on the Nile
- Parasite Year
- Lord of War
- The Fashion Fund
- Day in the Life
- Up to Speed
- Don’t Quit Your Daydream
- The Awesomes
- We Got Next
- The Beatles: Eight Days a Week.
- What We Do in the Shadows
- Mrs. America
- Difficult People
- Solar Opposites
- You’re the Worst
FAQs – Hulu on Android
Is Hulu available on Android?
Yes, Hulu is available on Android devices, including mobile phones, smart TVs, and tablets. You can simply watch it by downloading its applications.
Is Hulu blocked outside US?
Yes, Hulu is only available in the United States, with a limited version also available in Japan. It is geo-restricted because of the licensing and copyright policies.
How does Hulu know your location?
Hulu’s algorithms are extremely intelligent. These algorithms get your device’s location information from a variety of sources. Your ISP, DNS data, browser cache, and IPv6 connectivity are all examples.
Can I get Hulu on Android?
Yes, you can get Hulu on Android by downloading its official application. Do ensure that your android device is compatible with Hulu.
Can I watch Hulu in browser on Android?
Yes, you can watch Hulu in browser on Android by opening the official website of Hulu and logging in with your credentials.
Can I cast Hulu on Smart TV using Android phone?
You can cast Hulu on Smart TV by following these steps:
- Open the Hulu Application.
- Play the title you want to watch.
- Select the Chromecast icon on top of your screen.
- Select the streaming device.
- Enjoy streaming Hulu on Android TV.
Can you watch Hulu on Phone?
Yes, you can watch Hulu on your Phone by downloading the official application of Hulu and logging in with using your credentials.
Can you watch Hulu live on the Android TV box?
Yes, you can watch Hulu live on the Android TV box, the Hulu latest app gives complete access to Hulu live TV, and all the new features.
Can you watch Hulu on Android Device?
Yes, you can watch Hulu on Android from anywhere by following the hereunder guide.
Where to download the previous version of Hulu on Android?
Why can’t I download Hulu on Android device?
It’s possible that you can’t get Hulu on your Android device because it’s not available in your area or your Android device is outdated. Meanwhile, to get Hulu App on an Android device outside the USA you must use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Is Hulu free on Android?
You can get Hulu on Android for free with the platform’s dedicated android application. However, to watch the content on Hulu you must purchase Hulu’s premium subscription.
Why is Hulu no longer available on my device?
Often, Hulu services get deprecated on any device which does not allow the user to log back in or even disappear altogether.
We did our best to assemble the most up-to-date information regarding ‘How to watch Hulu on Android’. We hope you enjoyed learning how to use your Android device to watch Hulu. So, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask us on the platform.