Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Is Hulu available in Singapore? No, Hulu is not available in Singapore. However, you can watch Hulu in Singapore with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Can you watch Hulu in Singapore? No, you cannot watch Hulu in Singapore without a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
VPNs help you access streaming platforms, movies, and shows unavailable in your home country. It masks your IP address and assigns you a new one in a different country.
It is easy to use, especially with a trustworthy and reliable VPN like ExpressVPN. It has an expansive network of high-functioning servers in 94 countries, including the US and the UK. Connect to one of ExpressVPN’s optimized US servers and easily access Hulu in Singapore.
How to Watch Hulu in Singapore with a VPN [Easy Steps June 2023]
Why can’t I get Hulu in Singapore? You cannot get Hulu in Singapore because it is a geo-restricted streaming service exclusively available in USA and Japan only. However, you can watch Hulu in Singapore with a premium VPN. Follow these steps to watch Hulu in Singapore:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has a lightning-fast server and next-generation encryption.
- Download and Install the VPN application on your streaming device.
- Sign in to the ExpressVPN application with your credentials.
- Connect to a secure US server. We recommend the Dallas server.
- Navigate to the official website of Hulu to watch trending content on Hulu Singapore.
Why can’t you watch Hulu in Singapore?
You cannot watch Hulu in Singapore because it is a geo-restricted streaming service. Why is Hulu not available in Singapore? Hulu is not available in Singapore because of geo-blocking. Hulu is popular for providing access to a wide range of globally-applauded and binge-worthy TV shows and movies.
However, it has copyright agreements with content providers that restrict the availability of Hulu’s content in Singapore. Hulu is only allowed to offer content to subscribers in the United States because of the content distribution rights that Hulu has acquired.
If you attempt to stream Hulu in Singapore, the streaming service will detect your IP address and block your access immediately. Therefore, you must use a VPN to get around Hulu location firewalls.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Hulu in Singapore?
Can you unblock Hulu Singapore without a VPN? You cannot unblock Hulu Singapore without a VPN because it is a geo-blocked streaming service available only in the United States.
So if you attempt to watch Hulu in Singapore, you will encounter the following geo-restriction error:
So, how do I access Hulu in Singapore? You can access Hulu in Singapore with a premium VPN. It will mask your Singaporean IP with an American IP and give the impression that you are streaming Hulu from the USA. The most recommended VPN to conceal your IP is ExpressVPN.
You must use a premium VPN because a free VPN won’t be adequate for the Hulu location trick. So what are you waiting for? Get ExpressVPN now to watch Hulu in Singapore.
Top 5 VPNs to Watch Hulu in Singapore [Quick Overview June 2023]
Can I use Hulu in Singapore? You cannot use Hulu in Singapore because of the copyright policies. Perhaps, you can bypass the geo-blocks with a premium VPN. Following is a quick overview of the Top 5 VPNs to watch Hulu Singapore:
- ExpressVPN: It has over 3000 fast servers across the globe with exceptional security protocols. ExpressVPN is the most recommended VPN for Hulu Singapore. You can purchase ExpressVPN for $6.67 with its yearly subscription. It ensures high-end encryption and offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost: It offers an expansive server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries. It has 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA. It costs $ 2.18/month for three years. Get three months free, a 45-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: It has 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. NordVPN has 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.71/month. With its 2-year plan, you can get 72% off, three months of additional subscription, and a 30-day refund guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the most economical VPN to watch Hulu in Singapore. It has 3200+ servers in more than 60 countries. You can purchase Surfshark for $2.49 per month. It offers the best features, such as Clean Web, Unlimited Simultaneous Connections, and No Borders Mode.
- AtlasVPN: It has 750+ servers and seven highly optimized server locations in the USA. It offers fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 monthly for three years. In addition, it has 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to Create a Hulu Account in Singapore? [Quick Guide Jun 2023]
Wondering how I can sign up for Hulu in Singapore. You can sign up for Hulu in Singapore by following these steps:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN application.
- Connect to a secure US server.
- Navigate to the official website of Hulu.
- Click on Sign up for Hulu.
- Select a subscription plan and enter the required information.
- Select a payment plan, enter payment details, and proceed with the Hulu payment. You can choose any of the mentioned payment methods to subscribe to Hulu Singapore, such as Gift Cards, US PayPal, or Virtual Prepaid Cards.
- Complete the registration and start watching Hulu in Singapore.
Note: You must enter your credit card information for a free Hulu Singapore trial. Moreover, only new customers get the Hulu Singapore free trial.
How to Watch Hulu Singapore [Video Tutorial June 2023]
Why doesn’t Hulu work in Singapore? Hulu doesn’t work in Singapore because of legal compliances. However, you can watch Hulu in Singapore with the following video tutorial:
How to Get Hulu in Singapore? [3 Easy Ways Jun 2023]
Is Hulu available internationally? Hulu is not available internationally due to copyright agreements. However, the following are the three ways to get Hulu in Singapore:
- Stream Hulu Singapore with a VPN (Virtual Private Network): The most reliable and recommended method to get Hulu Singapore. A VPN masks your IP address with an American IP address to give the impression that you are accessing Hulu from the USA. It encrypts your traffic to ensure private and secure access to websites.
- Access Hulu Singapore Via Browser Extension: A proxy tool intermediates between your internet and web browser. It changes your Singaporean IP address to an American IP to access Hulu. However, it offers a handful of IPs easily traceable by Hulu. Most of the proxy IPs are blocked by Hulu.
- Unblock Hulu Singapore through Smart DNS: A Smart DNS lets you change your IP address to unblock Hulu from anywhere. However, unlike a VPN, it does not encrypt your traffic so that anyone can access your online activities. Moreover, not every DNS works with Hulu, so you must get a premium Smart DNS with impeccable unblocking capabilities. We recommend ExpressVPN
5 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu Singapore [Best Hulu VPNs Jun 2023]
Does Hulu work in Singapore? No, Hulu does not work in Singapore. However, you can get Hulu Singapore by using a premium VPN. We have enlisted the best Hulu VPNs below:
ExpressVPN – Fastest VPN Connection to Access Hulu in Singapore
ExpressVPN has a wide server range reaching up to 3000+ in 64+ counties, making them stand wide up in the industry because of the features.
The security protocols start from OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, AES-256 bit encryption technique, and security policies like Zero-log policy, Split-tunneling, Kill Switch, and the most prominent WireGuard, which encrypts the connection, and audits all the security protocols before the connection is made between customers.
With your original IP address and geographical location, you can even unblock all the top-rated entertainment websites, like data-preserver-spaces=”true”> and other regions. Because of the technique they’re following encrypts the connection and masks the IP address of the customers.
ExpressVPN is purely well justified in terms of the pricing packages, making them stand first in the industry with highly secured security protocols and techniques. The Live Chat option is available for customers 24/7, making it viable to post their queries instantly.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
Find out more:
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Hulu in Singapore
CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services. The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats. CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature and split tunneling, ensuring you completely protect your data.
CyberGhost provides 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff. CyberGhost costs $ 2.18/month for three years, but the plus point is that you will get three months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: Orlando, Chicago, and Las Vegas.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN Connection to Stream Hulu in Singapore
If you are looking for a VPN with a wide range of server coverage, providing a high frequency and speed that reaches its customers, NordVPN is the best option for you available within the market. According to the current analysis, NordVPN covers almost 59 countries, with a server count reaching 5502 worldwide.
Every other day, customers are coming towards their Network, adding value to the entire Network by working with proficiency, with the induction of various security protocols like data-preserver-spaces=”true”>AES-256 bit encryption, OpenVPN L2TP, PPTP, and all other trending protocols required for enriching the connection.
Not just this, the unblocking feature of NordVPN is phenomenal, bypassing all customers’ vulnerabilities regarding watching Hulu in Singapore. This is one of the reasons why users are switching to their platform for better throughput and reach.
A Live Chat option and 30-day money-back guarantee play a significant role in caging customers towards the platform of NordVPN and allowing them to witness a brand-new experience of efficiency and perfection. So, these Hulu VPNs are best for streaming any entertainment website within any region worldwide.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN Connection to Watch Hulu in Singapore
Surfshark is a well-known VPN connection that comes in affordable rates and pricing packages as they’re not charging a lot from the customers in return for their services and features.
Right now, Surfshark is available in the market, with a server count reaching 3200+ in 65+ countries worldwide, and still, they’re planning to extend the allocations in different regions, country-wise.
The more servers we have for any VPN connection, the more high bandwidth a customer will observe with their connection. The unblocking of geo-restricted websites has been made easy because Surfshark is proficient in bypassing the restriction quickly with a single click. Whether it’s unblocking Hulu in Singapore or some other region, Surfshark is best at performing this feature or allowing customers to instantly push in their queries to the company, availing of the Live Chat option.
Disney+, Hotstar, Voot, Kayo Sports, or any other entertainment website quickly within the Network of Surfshark, under the influence of OpenVPN, Aes-256 bit encryption technique, L2TP, PPTP, and Zero-log policies that protect the privacy concerns of customers.
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit.
AtlasVPN – Budget-Friendly VPN to access Hulu in Singapore
AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries, providing many options. It also supports unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout its apps.
AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies, including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard and security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Recommended Servers: Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York.
How to subscribe to Hulu in Singapore? [6 Alternative Ways Jun 2023]
Can I pay for Hulu in Singapore with non-US payment methods? To Pay for Hulu in Singapore, you must have a US billing address and payment method. However, if you don’t have a US-based payment method, we have illustrated alternate ways to pay for Hulu Singapore.
Method 1: How to Sign Up for Hulu Singapore through Gift Cards?
Follow these steps to Sign-up for Hulu Singapore with Gift Cards:
- Purchase a “Gift Card” for watching Hulu by visiting Mygiftcardsupply.com, using a PayPal, Credit Card, or Bitcoin.
- Launch the VPN application and connect to an optimized US server.
- Navigate to Hulu and redeem your gift card by entering the gift card code
- Click on “Redeem.”
- Now, choose a Subscription Plan for Hulu that best fits your requirements.
- Enter the Hulu account information and email address to proceed further.
- And boom! You’re done with the process.
Method 2: How to use StatesPay to Pay for Hulu Singapore?
You can sign up for Hulu Singapore by using an American Credit Card by following these steps:
- Launch the ExpressVPN application, and connect to the US server.
- Next, open the Hulu website, click the “Start your Free Trial” button, and choose your desired plan.
- Next, create an account by entering the required username, email address, password, birth date, and gender.
- Next, you have billing information and enter US credit card number details.
- Finally, enter the US Zip Code, and click the Submit button.
Note: You can also use 10101 (NYC) as Hulu Singapore Zip Code.
Method 3: How to Pay for Hulu Singapore through PayPal?
Follow these steps to pay for Hulu in Singapore through PayPal:
- Subscribe and download a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has comprehensive security protocols.
- Connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Sign up for a US PayPal account by following the instructions on the site.
- Navigate to the Hulu website and sign up for an account.
- Select PayPal as your selected payment method.
- Add all your details.
- Watch your favorite content on Hulu in Singapore with a premium subscription.
Method 4: How to Pay for Hulu Singapore with iTunes?
You can get Hulu in Singapore with iTunes US by following these steps:
- Subscribe and download a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has incredible unblocking capabilities.
- Connect to a secure US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Navigate to the iTunes website.
- Go to Settings on your iOS device.
- Select Name > Media Purchases > Country/Region and change the location to USA.
- Add your credit/debit card or any other preferred payment method.
- Scroll to the App Store and log in with your credentials.
- Tap on Subscribe and select your preferred subscription plan.
- Enter your iTunes details to proceed with the transaction.
- Watch Hulu Singapore with your premium subscription.
Method 5: Ask a Friend/Family Member Living in the US for Hulu Singapore Account.
The simplest and easiest method is to ask any of your friends or family to get a Hulu subscription. Anyone in the USA can easily get a Hulu subscription and send it to you.
However, you will still need a VPN to access the service in Singapore, so make sure you get one. I recommend you use ExpressVPN for Hulu in Singapore because it works well there and has incredible unblocking capabilities.
How much is Hulu in Singapore?
Are you wondering how much Hulu costs in Singapore? Following are the Hulu Singapore Cost and Subscription Plans:
|Hulu||Hulu (No Ads)||Hulu + Live TV (Includes ESPN+ and Disney+ Bundle)||Hulu + Live TV (No-free) (Includes ESPN+ and Disney+ Bundle)|
|Price in US Dollars||USD 7.99/mo or USD 79.99/yr||USD 14.99/mo||USD 69.99/mo||USD 82.99/mo|
|Price in Singapore Dollars||SGD 10.81/mo or SGD 108.26/yr||SGD 20.29/mo||SGD 94.72/mo||SGD 112.32/mo|
|Features||A 30-day free trial is available. A single account can be accessed by six users simultaneously. All original US content is available but with ads.||It offers a 30-day free trial. Six users can access a single account simultaneously. All Hulu original content is ad-free.||Hulu’s Live TV offers 65+ channels. 7-day free trial available. Up to six users can access one account at once. Hulu + LIVE subscription comes with ads.||
Hulu’s Live TV offers 65+ channels. Six users can access a single account simultaneously. ESPN and Disney Plus content are available. Stream anything on the Hulu library LIVE without ads.
Note: The prices are subject to change per the international exchange rates.
What Bundles are offered by Hulu?
In the above section, we have informed about the Hulu Singapore prices. If you are a Cord Cutter, the best part is that Hulu also offers bundle pricing. Following are the Hulu Bundles:
Hulu with Ads (Disney+, ESPN+ & Hulu): The following plan gives you access to Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN Plus. You can enjoy all the content you want, but the plan includes ads. It costs USD 13.99 per month.
Hulu with no Ads (Disney+, ESPN+ & Hulu): The following plan includes unlimited access to Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN Plus and doesn’t include ads. It costs USD 19.99 per month.
Hulu No Ads + Live TV (Hulu, ESPN+ & Disney+): The following plan is ideal for cord-cutters. It includes 85+ channels and unlimited access to live shows, news, events, and sports programs. It costs USD 82.99 per month.
Note: Hulu (With Ads) + Live TV, Disney+ (No Ads), and ESPN+ (With Ads) subscription plan is no longer available for plan switch or purchase in Singapore. Existing subscribers can keep the plan if they do not cancel it.
Why is Hulu Not Working in Singapore?
Why can’t I stream Hulu in Singapore? You can’t stream Hulu in Singapore because of the copyright policies. It is geo-restricted outside the USA. If you try to watch Hulu in Singapore, you will get an error saying Hulu content can only be watched from within the USA.
Hulu assesses the user’s IP address and block access if you are outside the USA. However, you can bypass the restriction with a premium VPN.
It will mask your real IP address with an American IP to trick Hulu live location servers. Therefore, you can unblock Hulu and watch your favorite international content and Singaporean movies on the streaming platform.
Why am I unable to watch Hulu in Singapore?
You are unable to watch Hulu in Singapore because of the following errors:
- Error Codes 3 and 5
- Hulu Error Code 503
- Hulu Error Code P-DEV318
- Hulu Proxy Error
- Hulu Error Code 2(-998)
- Hulu HDCP Error
- Hulu Error Code Metadata-2
- Hulu Protected Content Error
- Hulu App Issues
- Hulu Error Code 500
- Hulu Playback Failure
- Fix Error Code 400
- Hulu Error Code P-DEV 320
Can you watch Hulu for free in Singapore?
It’s always an impressive idea to look into options that let you get things for “free” if you’re a cord cutter trying to save money.
Here are two methods you could find helpful to get Hulu for free in Singapore! You can thank us afterward. Following are the two methods to watch Hulu Singapore free:
- The basic (with ads) and premium (without commercials) Hulu plans to provide a 30-day free trial. You can sign up for a Hulu Singapore free trial and cancel the subscription before it expires.
- You can always request access from a friend or relative living in the US with a Hulu subscription. Hulu can handle up to six profiles, so if they like you, they’ll probably accept your request.
How Do I Get Around Hulu Live Home Location in Singapore? [A VPN Guide Jun 2023]
Is the Hulu Live region blocked in Singapore? Yes, Hulu Live TV is region blocked in Singapore. However, you can trick Hulu’s live home location in Singapore through a premium VPN.
You cannot stream Hulu + Live TV anywhere other than your home location. Therefore, you must change your home location to watch Hulu Live TV outside the USA. Follow these steps to trick the Hulu Live location in Singapore:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your streaming device.
- Log in to the VPN application with your credentials and connect to a secure US Server.
- A VPN will mask your Singaporean IP with an American IP.
- It will trick the geo-blockers and help you to get around Hulu Live Location.
- Now, you can watch your favorite content on Hulu by tricking Hulu live location.
Compatible Devices with Hulu in Singapore [Updated List Jun 2023]
What devices does Hulu support? Following is the list of compatible devices with Hulu Singapore:
- Android Devices
- LG TV (select models)
- Fire Tablets
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Fire TV/Fire TV Stick
- Echo Show (8, 10, and 15)
- Roku (select models)
- Mac and PC browsers/apps
- Samsung TV (select models)
- Android TV (select models)
- Apple TV (4th generation or later)
How can I download Hulu App on Android Devices in Singapore?
You can download Hulu App on Android Devices in Singapore with the following steps:
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the Hulu app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Hulu is now available on your Android device.
How can you get Hulu App on iOS Devices in Singapore?
You can get Hulu App on iOS Devices in Singapore with the following steps:
- Change your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Hulu in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows now.
How can you Add Hulu in Singapore on Roku?
You can add Hulu in Singapore on Roku with the following steps:
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Hulu on the Roku homescreen, and you are good to go.
How can I set up Hulu in Singapore on PS3/PS4?
You can set up Hulu in Singapore on PS3/PS4 with the following steps:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Hulu.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Hulu has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to Access Hulu in Singapore on Xbox?
You can access Hulu in Singapore on Xbox with the following steps:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “Hulu” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
How can I Stream Hulu in Singapore on Kodi?
You can stream Hulu in Singapore on Kodi with the following steps:
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Hulu. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the Hulu add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How can you Install Hulu in Singapore on Firestick?
You can install Hulu in Singapore on Firestick with the following steps:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘Hulu’ and press enter.
- The ‘Hulu app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Hulu app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Hulu app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Hulu on Firestick in Singapore.
How to Get Hulu on Chromecast in Singapore?
You can get Hulu on Chromecast in Singapore with the following steps:
- Get ExpressVPN on your streaming device.
- Connect to a secure US server.
- Download Hulu App on your device.
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast.
- Select the Cast icon in the Hulu App.
- Choose your Chromecast from the list of devices.
- Enjoy streaming Hulu on Chromecast in Singapore.
How can I Unblock Hulu in Singapore on Apple TV?
You can unblock Hulu in Singapore on Apple TV with the following steps:
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your Network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- Download and install the Hulu app on your Apple TV, and you are done.
How to Watch Hulu in Singapore on Smart TV?
You can watch Hulu in Singapore on Smart TV with the following steps:
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Hulu app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How to Watch Hulu in Singapore on a PC?
You can watch Hulu in Singapore on PC with the following steps:
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Hulu website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Hulu, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What are the Top 15 Movies on Hulu in Singapore?
Following are the top 15 movies on Hulu in Singapore:
- Minding the Gap (2018)
- Honeyland (2019)
- Apollo 11 (2019)
- Amazing Grace (2018)
- The Fight (2020)
- Parasite (2019)
- Portrait of a Lady on Fire (2019)
- Nothing Like a Dame (2018)
- Toni Morrison: The Pieces I Am (2019)
- Pick of the Litter (2018)
- Hail Satan? (2019)
- Palm Springs (2020)
- Booksmart (2019)
- Peanut Butter Falcon (2019)
- Possessor: Uncut (2020)
What are the Top 15 Shows on Hulu in Singapore?
Following are the top 15 Shows on Hulu in Singapore:
- Only Murders in the Building (2021)
- Reservation Dogs (2021)
- What We Do in The Shadows (2019)
- PEN15 (2019)
- McCartney 3,2,1 (2021)
- Ramy (2019)
- Solar Opposites (2020)
- America (2020)
- In between (2018)
- Love, Victor (2020)
- Looking for Alaska (2019)
- Normal People (2020)
- This Way Up
- City So Real
- The Bisexual
Which Live Channels are available on Hulu in Singapore?
Following is the list of live channels available on Hulu in Singapore:
|Entertainment Channels||News Channels||Educational Channels||Sports Channels||Family-Entertainment Channels|
|BET, Comedy Central, Bravo, Freeform, E!, and Lifetime.||ABC News, Fox News, The Weather Channel, CNBC, and MSNBC.||NASA, National Geographic, History, and Discovery.||ESC, BTN, ACCN, ESPN, and FS1.||Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, Boomerang, Universal Kids, and Cartoon Network.|
How can I cancel my Hulu Subscription in Singapore?
You can conveniently cancel your Hulu Subscription in Singapore with the following steps:
- Subscribe to a trustworthy and best-in-class VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Get the ExpressVPN application on your streaming device and log in with your credentials.
- Connect to a secure US server. We recommend the Dallas server.
- Navigate to the official website of Hulu and Tap account in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Select the account tab and enter your password.
- You will see a Cancel your Subscription option; tap it to confirm the cancellation.
Hulu Singapore – FAQs
Can I watch Hulu in Singapore?
You can watch Hulu in Singapore with a masked IP address and geographical location. You must connect to a premium VPN to mask your Singaporean IP with an American IP to watch Hulu. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Can I get Student Discount on Hulu Bundle in Singapore?
Yes, you can get a student discount on Hulu Bundle in Singapore. The Hulu Singapore Student bundle is available for USD 1.99. You can cancel the following plan anytime you want. You can save 75% with the Hulu Singapore student bundle. However, it is an ad-supported plan.
How to Fix Hulu Protected Content License Error in Singapore?
You can resolve Hulu Protected Content Error in Singapore with the following steps:
- Power off your PC and check the cables.
- Assess your network connection.
- Restart your router and streaming device.
- Disable auto display refresh rate.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Hulu and VPN applications.
How to Fix Hulu App Issues in Singapore?
You can fix Hulu App issues through the following troubleshooting hacks:
- Build a proper power cycle.
- Reboot the App.
- Shut the App.
- Verify the Connectivity.
- Strengthen the Network.
- Update the App.
How can I fix Hulu Error Codes 400 and 500 in Singapore?
You can fix the Hulu Error Codes in Singapore with the following troubleshooting ideas:
- Uninstall and reinstall the Hulu application on your streaming device.
- Update your Hulu Application.
- Power reboot your streaming device.
- Clear browser/App history and cache.
Why is Hulu restricted in Singapore?
Hulu is restricted in Singapore because of copyright policies. The streaming service restricts all non-US viewers from accessing its top-tier services owing to licensing and broadcasting agreements.
How Hulu blocks users in geo-restricted regions?
It uses advanced geo-blocking technology to restrict streamers outside the US from watching Hulu content. You won’t be able to stream Hulu unless you use a secure VPN service. We recommend ExpressVPN because it will give the impression that you are accessing Hulu from the US.
Why can’t I access Hulu in Singapore?
You might be unable to access Hulu in Singapore because of the following possible causes:
- There’s a mismatch in your device’s GPS location and IP address.
- You have cookies on your streaming device that reveal your true location.
- Your VPN is unable to get around Hulu’s geo-clocks.
- There’s a data or IP leak.
- Hulu has blocked your VPN server.
What are the best Hulu Alternatives?
Here is the list of entertainment platforms you can enjoy watching instead of Hulu in Singapore:
- Disney+ Hotstar
- Voot Official
- Sony Liv
- Amazon prime
- Sky Go
- BBC iPlayer
What are the best VPNs to watch Hulu in Singapore?
The best VPNs to watch Hulu in Singapore are ExpressVPN, Surkshark, and NordVPN.
Where is Hulu available?
Hulu is originally available in the USA, with all the rights made available to its users, allowing them to access the videos and enjoy unlimited streaming quickly!
Is it legal to use VPN for streaming Hulu in Singapore?
Yes, using a VPN to stream Hulu in Singapore is legal because it’s just bypassing the restrictions with technical means of using different security protocols.
What type of shows can I stream on Hulu?
You can stream any show or content on Hulu’s official application and pass your time with relaxation.
Can I watch Hulu while traveling to any country?
This feature of streaming Hulu on your mobile phones while traveling to any country is only made available when traveling within the USA region; otherwise, it’s nearly impossible for quick and fast streaming.
What is Hulu Plus?
It is an extended version of Hulu with more streaming variations of videos over the channel.
When is Hulu coming to Singapore?
Right now, in 2023, there is no current news related to Hulu coming to Singapore, although if there is any, we will update it over here.
How much does a Hulu subscription cost?
Hulu prices are not so costly. The basic one costs $7.99, the Premium with no advertisement costs 14.99, and Hulu + Live TV is available for $69.99/month.
And it’s a wrap! I tried to be as much as possible while writing this article because I always care about my readers and want to share only authentic information over the platform. The fast streaming of Hulu in Singapore is not impossible. This blog already discussed the alternative way, discussing the VPNs used for streaming it easily.
If you still have questions regarding access to Hulu in Singapore, leave a message below, and we’ll develop a comparable topic next time!