Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Does Hulu work with Xbox One? Yes, Hulu works with Xbox One. Since Hulu is geo-restricted outside USA. You will need a premium VPN to watch Hulu on Xbox One.
Is Hulu available on Xbox One? Yes, Hulu is compatible with almost every device, and Xbox is no exception. However, if you are trying to watch Hulu on Xbox One outside USA, you must a premium VPN.
Hulu is a US-based renowned streaming service. It has a dedicated application for Xbox One. If you are living outside the USA and wondering if can you get Hulu on Xbox one? You can get Hulu on Xbox one from anywhere with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
How to watch Hulu on Xbox One [Quick Guide in March 2023]
How to Get Hulu on Xbox One with DNS Configuration in Geo-Restricted Countries? You need to Follow the below steps to watch Hulu on Xbox One:
- Install MediaStreamer DNS on your Xbox, start your Xbox device, then go to “Settings.”
- Select “Network” and then “Network settings” from the “Settings” menu.
- To configure the DNS addresses, go to “Advanced settings” > “DNS settings” > “Manual” > “Manual.”
- After you’ve activated smart DNS, you’ll need to enter the IP addresses of DNS servers that you can see on your profile page.
- Both the primary and secondary IP addresses must be entered. The DNS addresses you entered will be operational after you enter the IP addresses.
- Now set your location to the United States.
- To do so, go to “Settings” > “Systems” > “Language & location” and select “United States.”
- Now, in the “Language & location” options, click “Restart now” and wait for the procedure to complete.
- Start the Hulu app, sign up or log in to your account, and watch Hulu on Xbox One.
5 Best VPNs to watch Hulu on Xbox One [Quick Overview March 2023]
Below is the list of the 5 best VPNs to watch Hulu on Xbox One:
ExpressVPN– Best VPN to watch and access Hulu on Xbox One
It has over 3000 fast servers and 14 highly optimized server locations in the USA. ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Hulu on Xbox One outside the USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s yearly package for $6.67/month.
You will also get 3 months of free usage and a 30-day money-back guarantee. It also offers 24/7 customer support and high-end encryption.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Hulu on Xbox One
CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, making it one of the most varied and extensive services. The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s swift. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats. CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption, the kill switch feature, and split tunneling.
CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email. The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years. The plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Get Hulu on Xbox One
It is the most reliable VPN to watch Hulu on Xbox. It has 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. Moreover, it has 15 highly optimized servers in the USA.
You can purchase NordVPN’s 2-year Subscription for $3.67. Additionally, you will get 72% off, 3 months free, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark – Affordable VPN to Watch Hulu on Xbox One
Surfshark is a pocket-friendly VPN providing top-notch security. It has a network of more than 3,200 servers spread among 64 plus different countries. Speaking of its servers in the USA, it has 600+ servers in more than 23 US cities.
To unblock Hulu on Xbox, you will need US servers; having these many servers is always an edge. However, you can enjoy seamless streaming due to low server load and connect to the VPN easily.
AtlasVPN – Budget-Friendly VPN to access Hulu on Xbox One
AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries, providing you with many options. It also supports unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
It has breakneck speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. In addition, AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout its apps.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Hulu on Xbox One?
Hulu isn’t accessible outside the USA because of its geo-restriction. The only way to access and watch Hulu on Xbox One you need a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
When users try to access Hulu outside the USA, the IP monitoring system automatically blocks them by tracking their local IP address.
A Smart DNS feature can mask your local IP with an American IP. Therefore, you must use a VPN that has intelligent DNS. For example, when you use a VPN to access Hulu on Xbox One from an unsupported country, it successfully tricks Hulu.
How much is Hulu on Xbox?
Are you on the lookout for how much Hulu costs on Xbox? Following is the price of Hulu on Xbox:
- Hulu Basic (Ad-supported) USD 7.99/Month.
- Hulu Premium (Ad-free) USD 14.99/Month.
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-supported) USD 69.99/Month.
How to Sign Up for Hulu on Xbox
can I download Hulu on Xbox One? Yes, you can download Hulu on Xbox, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- After subscribing to a reliable VPN, we recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and Install Hulu App on Xbox.
- Sign up for Hulu and choose a suitable plan for you.
- Enter your necessary details.
- Select the payment method and choose your billing information.
- Now you can start streaming Hulu on Xbox.
How to Watch Hulu Live on Xbox?
To get Hulu Live on your Xbox device, you must subscribe to one of the Hulu Live TV plans. It costs $69.99/month.
However, the method is similar to the one to watch Hulu on Xbox One. You have to switch to the $69.99/month plan and get Hulu Live TV on Xbox. For $69.99/month, you can get Hulu Plus Live TV. It gives you access to 65+ live-streaming channels, including ABC, FX, Food Network, Disney+, Disney Jr., Fox, CNN, and more.
Why isn’t Hulu Working on Xbox?
Why won’t Hulu work on Xbox One? If all of a sudden Hulu stops working on your Xbox, you can follow the below fixes:
- Restart Your Router: Restarting your router could be another helpful approach. It’s better to unplug your router, wait around 30 seconds, and then plug it back in. This could help you in resolving Hulu buffering and performance difficulties.
- Restart Your Xbox: Restarting your Xbox might solve many technical issues. Hold the ‘Home’ button on your joystick and use the menu on your TV to restart the device. You can hold the Xbox power button for 5 to 10 seconds (on the console itself). After that, turn it back on.
- Reinstall the Hulu App: Delete and reinstall the Hulu app on your Xbox. To do so, go to your Xbox and open the Hulu app. Then, press and hold the ‘Menu’ button on your controller. Remove it from the ‘Manage App’ section.
How to Fix Xbox One’s Hulu Not Working Issues [Quick Fixes]
Is Hulu Not Working on Xbox One? There are a few possible reasons why Hulu might not be working on your Xbox One. It could be because you’re using outdated software or because of your internet connection. However, you can quickly fix it by:
- Make sure the Xbox One console is connected to the internet and restart it.
- Verify that the internet connection is working correctly. Restart your router if necessary, or get in touch with your ISP, if there is a problem.
- Update your console’s Hulu app.
- Update your Xbox One system and make sure Hulu is functional.
- Reset your Xbox One and re-setup to utilize the Hulu app if none of the previous fixes worked.
Xbox Supported Devices with Hulu
Hulu is compatible with a wide range of Xbox consoles. So, if you bought an Xbox console in 2013 or later, you should be able to play Hulu just fine. However, the following is the official list of Xbox devices that Hulu supports:
- Xbox One
- Xbox One S
- Xbox One X
- Xbox Series S
- Xbox One Series X
Compatible Devices with Hulu other than Xbox
Here’s a list of devices other than Xbox that are compatible with Hulu:
- Hulu on LG TV
- Hulu on Apple TV
- Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- Hulu on Xbox One
- Hulu on MAC
- Hulu on Chromecast
- Hulu on iPhone
- Hulu on Roku
- Hulu on Android
- Hulu on Firestick
Compatible Streaming Sites with Xbox Except Hulu
Following is the list of the streaming platforms that are compatible with Xbox:
- Netflix on Xbox
- Disney Plus on Xbox
- Amazon Prime on Xbox
- BBC iPlayer on Xbox
What to watch on Hulu on your Xbox?
Hulu is never out of supply of the best movies and TV shows you can binge-watch anytime. Following are the best movies you can watch on Hulu on your Xbox:
- Minding the Gap
- Apollo 11
- Summer of Soul (…Or, When the Revolution Could Not Be Televised)
- Amazing Grace
- The Fight
- Better Things
- What We Do in the Shadows
- Difficult People
- Solar Opposites
- You’re the Worst
- The Fashion Fund
- Day in the Life
- Only Murders in the Building
- Up to Speed
- Don’t Quit Your Daydream
- The Awesomes
- We Got Next
- The Beatles: Eight Days a Week.
FAQs on Hulu on Xbox One
Can I watch Hulu on Xbox One?
You can easily watch Hulu on Xbox One by following this guide.
How to exit Hulu on Xbox One?
To exit Hulu on Xbox One, click the ‘Xbox‘ button on your Xbox controller to leave Hulu. Next, press the ‘Xbox‘ button to open the guide if you wish to exit the app. Then, using the mini-guide, highlight the app, hit the ‘Menu‘ button on your controller, and pick ‘Quit.’
Can I cancel Hulu on Xbox One?
Yes, you can cancel your Hulu subscription on Xbox by following the below steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Accounts.
- Select Subscription to cancel Hulu on Xbox One.
Why isn’t Hulu available on my Xbox One?
If Hulu on your Xbox isn’t working, one of the first things you can do is restart it. Restarting your device, as simple as it may appear, is an excellent approach to clear any transient faults that may have happened while it was in use.
Why does Hulu keep logging me out on Xbox One?
It sometimes happens due to the cache buildup; don’t worry. You can use these quick fixes:
- Clear Cache data and cookies.
- Use another browser.
- Sign out of Hulu from other devices.
- Uninstall the app and install it again.
- Contact the Hulu Customer Service.
Do I need Xbox Live to Watch Hulu?
Yes, you must stay signed in to Xbox Live to watch Hulu, but an Xbox Live Gold subscription is not necessary to access Hulu on Xbox.
How to watch Hulu in the UK on my Xbox one?
You can watch Hulu in the UK by subscribing to a premium VPN like ExpressVPN. After subscribing and installing, connect the VPN app to the US server. It will make you watch Hulu from the UK or anywhere else.
We have guided you above on How to watch Hulu on Xbox one. Moreover, Installing Hulu on your Xbox system will provide you with an infinite streaming experience in addition to video gaming.
The redesigned Hulu app for Xbox One includes several appealing features and the option to access a variety of add-ons. You may all be amused by the same gadget with this. In addition, you may switch between gaming and Hulu when you get bored with one.
Also, if you have any further queries regarding Hulu or VPN, please leave them in the comment section below!