Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Hulu debuted in 2007 and has since grown to become a well-known and well-liked video-on-demand service that can be viewed on a variety of devices, including several Roku players. It features a huge library with hundreds of movies and TV shows, as well as a lot of critically praised original content.
Hulu members have a variety of ways to watch the service on Roku devices, which include set-top boxes, streaming sticks, and media hubs. Moreover, Hulu has a strong foothold in the OTT space, with apps for Roku, Smart TV, Android, iOS, Xbox, PlayStation, Amazon Firestick, and a slew of other devices. We’ll go over everything you need to know about watching Hulu on Roku in this article. Let’s get this party started.
Step-by-Step Easy Guide on How to Watch Hulu on Roku
Here’s how to stream Hulu on your Roku device in the step-by-step guide:
- Go to Hulu’s official website and sign up for an account if you don’t already have one. (You September either subscribe to Hulu alone or to a package that includes Hulu, Hulu, and ESPN+.)
- Turn on your Roku device after subscribing to Hulu > Press the Home button > Select Streaming Channels.
- Then go to Search Channels, type in Hulu, and then select the app.
- Select the Add Channel option, and the app will begin to download to your Roku device.
- Go back to your Roku Home Screen and look for the Roku Hulu app.
- Lastly, all you have to do is open the app, log in, and start watching your favorite shows, episodes, and movies.
How to Create a Roku Account to Watch Hulu
If you don’t already have a Roku account then, take these steps to create one for Hulu:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN and install it on your device (we recommend ExpressVPN)
- Sign in to the VPN app with your login and password.
- Select a US server from the drop-down menu and connect to it.
- Once you’ve established a connection, Create a US Roku account at https://my.roku.com/signup.
- Select the United States as your nation from the drop-down menu, then enter a US Zip code.
- You can use the internet to look up any zip code, such as 99501, 85001, or 92803.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully set up your Roku account in the United States.
What Does Hulu on Roku Cost?
Hulu is available for free on Roku. You will, however, need to subscribe to Hulu in order to see it. Hulu costs $7.99 per month or $79.99 per year, depending on how long you subscribe. You September also get the Hulu bundle, which includes Hulu, Hulu Plus, and ESPN Plus. The cost of this bundle is $13.99 per month. You can view a wide choice of co-productions with this bundle.
What is a Hulu Roku pin?
For Hulu or other streaming services, a Roku pin is a four-digit code that you create for your Roku account. This four-digit pin is required to install Hulu on your Roku device.
Why Hulu isn’t Working on your Roku?
Hulu September not work with Roku for one of two reasons: your Roku device September no longer be compatible with Hulu, or you September need to reinstall the software and restart your device. Hulu’s apps were recently modified, and only the most recent versions of Roku are compatible with them; try updating your device and then streaming Hulu.
There is a possibility that Hulu is not working on your Roku because of the geo-restrictions. Such as if you are trying to access Hulu from Canada, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Germany, Australia, UK, Romania, or any other region except the US.
How to Cancel Hulu on Roku?
To cancel Hulu on Roku, use the procedures listed below.
- Go to the Hulu icon on your screen and press the asterisk button.
- Select Manage Membership, then Cancel Subscription.
- Then confirm that your Hulu subscription has been cancelled successfully.
Ruko Devices Compatible with Hulu
You can watch Hulu in HD quality on a variety of Roku devices, and some of them even offer 4k streaming. The following Roku devices are supported by Hulu:
- Roku 1
- Roku 2
- Roku 3
- Roku 4
- Roku LT (2700X)
- Roku Express
- Roku Express+
- Roku TV
- 4K Roku Ultra
- 4K Roku Ultra LT
- 4K Roku Premiere
- 4K Roku Premiere+
- Roku Streaming Stick
- K Roku Streaming Stick+
- 4K Roku Smart Speaker
Ruko Devices Incompatible with Hulu
Unfortunately, Hulu is not supported by all Roku devices. The following Roku devices are available:
- Roku HD model 2500X
- Roku 2 HD models 3000X and 3050X
- Roku 2 XS model 3100X
- Roku Streaming Stick models 3400X and 3420X
- Roku LT model 2400X and 2450X
Is Hulu available on older Roku models?
Hulu just announced that it will no longer be compatible with outdated Roku devices. If you have one, it’s time to upgrade to a version that can successfully stream Hulu.
Hulu is available on some older Roku models, although there are significant limitations and software updates September be required. The Roku Streaming Player (models 2400 to 3100) and Roku Streaming Stick (models 3420 or older) use the standard Hulu app, which does not include Hulu premium add-ons or the Hulu Plus Live TV streaming service.
How to watch Hulu Live TV on Roku?
To watch Hulu Live on Roku, simply upgrade your existing Hulu subscription (if you have one) or sign up for the $54.99/month Hulu Live TV plan. If you’re looking for a way to obtain Hulu Live TV, simply type Hulu into the Roku search box, select the app, sign in, and watch a variety of channels and Hulu original programming.
What can I watch on Hulu on Roku Device?
Hulu’s vast catalog includes over 2,000 movies and 1,000 TV episodes, including critically acclaimed Hulu Originals like The Handmaid’s Tale, which won an Emmy. Furthermore, there are numerous documentaries and family-friendly shows to choose from, as well as a constantly updated catalog of fresh content.
Hulu has over 65 network TV stations that you can live-stream for $64.99 per month if you subscribe to the Hulu Plus Live TV subscription plan. You’ll have your selection of news and sports, as well as access to a variety of shows, series, and documentaries from many of the major television networks.
Now that you have a US Roku account with Hulu, you September watch your favorite movies and shows whenever you want. If you’re looking for something to watch on Hulu in 2021, you’re in luck since we’ve compiled a list of the top movies and TV shows available on Hulu Roku.
Best Hulu Movies to Watch on Roku
- Iron Man
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Timmy Failure: Mistakes were made
- High School Musical: The Musical – The Series
- Black Beauty
- Taylor Swift: Folklore
- The Chronicles of Narnia; The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
- Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
Best Hulu TV Shows to Watch on Roku
- Marvel’s Agents of Shield
- The Simpsons
- The Mandalorian
- Once Upon a Time
- Diary of a Future President
- High School Musical: The Musical – The Series
- Marvel Hero Project
- The Right Stuff
Alternative streaming services to Watch on Roku
Below are the alternative streaming services that are available on Roku to watch:
You can now effortlessly set up Hulu on your Roku devices and start watching your favorite Hulu movies and shows. If you like Hulu, you’ll adore Hulu because it offers all of the original Hulu movies as well as a lot more. We tried our best to come up with the most accurate information and guide to be made available on our website.
I hope you enjoyed reading about ways how to watch Hulu on Roku. So, if you have some queries in mind then feel free to post them over the platform because we always welcome questions from the users warmly.