Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Can I get Kayo Sports in Singapore? Yes, you can get Kayo Sports in Singapore by getting a reliable VPN service. We highly suggest ExpressVPN. It will assist you in bypassing geo-restrictions.
Kayo Sports is a renowned streaming platform that primarily broadcasts international and local sports events. It offers incredible features such as splitting the screen to watch two screens at once and a no-spoiler option to stop all results from displaying on your screen.
Kayo Sports has now become a fan favorite because of its incredible content library. However, there’s a catch. You cannot access Kayo Sports in Singapore even with an active subscription because of the regional restrictions. Kayo Sports and all of its services are limited to the Australian region only. It means if you live outside Australia you cannot watch it.
Well, fret not. We have got your back. You can fix this problem by using a premium VPN to watch Kayo Sports content in Singapore. We recommend ExpressVPN to stream trending sports events on Kayo Sports.
How to Watch Kayo Sports in Singapore [Quick Guide Dec 2023]
To watch Kayo Sports Singapore, all you need to do is:
- Sign up for a VPN with reliable servers in Australia. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and Install the VPN app.
- Log in to the VPN app using your credentials.
- Go to the servers list and connect to an Australian server. We recommend ExpressVPN’s
- Access the Kayo Sports website and stream its sports content in Singapore.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Access Kayo Sports in Singapore?
You require a durable VPN to watch Kayo Sports in Singapore because it lets you create a secure and encrypted connection to a server located in a different region. Once you connect to ExpressVPN’s Australian server, you can easily mask your location and make it appear like you are accessing Kayo Sports from within Australia.
Are you wondering, can I watch Kayo Sports overseas? No, you cannot watch Kayo Sports anywhere because of the content limitations. If you try to access Kayo Sports in Singapore, you will see the following error:
You can access Kayo Sports Singapore with a premium VPN. It will cloak your local IP with an Australian IP to get around Kayo Sport’s geo-restriction.
Kayo Sports only works in Singapore, and you won’t be able to access it unless you use a reliable streaming VPN like ExpressVPN to switch your virtual location to Australia. Moreover, it will give the impression that the traffic is coming from Australia. As a result, Kayo Sports will grant you unrestricted access to its international sports events and leagues.
The most recommended VPN to trick Kayo Sports is ExpressVPN because it has incredible encryption and comprehensive security protocols.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch Kayo Sports in Singapore [Quick Overview Dec 2023]
Take a look at the quick overview of the top 3 VPNs to watch Kayo Sports in Singapore:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and highly optimized server locations in 4 Australian cities. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It has 5700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It offers 190+ highly optimized Australian servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 100 countries, with 90+ highly optimized servers in Australia. You can buy Surfshark for $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to Choose the Best VPNs for Kayo Sports
You can consider these points while choosing the best VPNs for Kayo Sports:
- Security: Only companies with industry-leading AES encryption and a dependable kill button to avoid data breaches made our list.
- Highest level Protocol: We investigated the tunneling protocols used by the providers. Because they are in charge of speed and security, a protocol like WireGuard or its variants, NordLynx and Lightweight, is required for high performance.
- Rapid movement: Inadequate speed is the most common way a VPN might impair your viewing experience. We put providers through rigorous speed testing to ensure they can broadcast Kayo Sports without latency.
- Compatibility: With many devices, a VPN must be cross-platform compatible to watch Kayo on all of your devices. As a result, we chose providers with many apps and browser extensions and assessed their user experience.
- Huge Servers: A server fleet of sufficient size can assure speedy connections free of traffic congestion. However, you should not base your decision just on size. Because you can’t access Kayo from any other nation, we chose providers with Australian servers.
3 Best VPNs for watching Kayo Sports in Singapore [Detailed Overview Dec 2023]
After testing 50+ VPN services, we have enlisted the 3 best Kayo Sports VPNs:
ExpressVPN – Fastest VPN to Watch Kayo Sports in Singapore
- ExpressVPN is the fastest VPN. It is well-known for excellent levels of privacy and security. It has the best security features like a kill switch, obfuscated servers, DNS leak protection, and 256-bit AES encryption.
- It has Lightway technology, which provides even quicker streaming connections.
- ExpressVPN allows you to protect up to five devices simultaneously. It also gives you access to servers in 94 countries, including Australia. So you can unblock Kayo Sports Singapore.
- ExpressVPN has 24/7 customer support and best-in-class features.
- It has incredible unblocking capabilities to watch Kayo Sports Singapore. Moreover, it is compatible with all major streaming devices, such as Gaming Consoles, Roku, Firestick, and many more.
Recommended Servers: Melbourne, Perth and Sydney
- Get Kayo Sports in Philippines
- Unblock Kayo Sports in France
- Access Kayo Sports in Mexico
- Get Kayo Sports in Brazil
- Stream Kayo Sports in Malaysia
- Watch Kayo Sports in India
- Binge-watch Kayo Sports in Japan
NordVPN – User-friendly VPN to access Kayo Sports in Singapore
- NordVPN has the most expansive network of servers to watch Kayo Sports Singapore. It is well-known in the VPN market.
- It also features encrypted layers and security protocols, allowing users to spend time over the internet safely.
- NordVPN has AES-256-bit encryption, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and Zero-log policies. Moreover, it has a Kill-Switch and split-tunneling facility to protect your online identity.
- Its Australian servers are extensively working with high speed and latency.
- NordVPN has 5700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. Moreover, it has 190+ highly optimized servers in Australia to watch Kayo Sports in Singapore.
Recommended Servers: Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and Perth
Surfshark – Best Budget VPN to Stream Kayo Sports in Singapore
- It is the most budget-friendly VPN to access Kayo Sports in Singapore. It has 3200+ servers in 63 countries. Moreover, it has optimized Australian servers to stream Kayo Sports Singapore.
- Surfshark unblocks various geo-restricted streaming services such as Peacock TV in Singapore, American Netflix in Singapore, and many others.
- We like that a single subscription allows for infinite simultaneous connections. This makes it ideal for families with a lot of gadgets.
- Furthermore, this VPN has a rigorous no-logs policy to keep your internet activities hidden.
- Surfshark offers dependable apps for all platforms that include numerous essential features.
- It offers a kill switch, DNS leak protection, obfuscations (camouflage mode), and split tunneling to protect your data.
Recommended Servers: Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, and Perth
Also, read the following:
- Easily Unblock Kayo Sports in USA
- Get Kayo Sports in Canada
- Stream Kayo Sports in UK
- Access Kayo Sports in Russia
Can I use a Free VPN to watch Kayo Sports in Singapore?
Yes, you can use a free VPN to watch Kayo Sports Singapore. However, it will increase the risk of identity and data theft. Free VPNs collect your data through cookies and sell it to third parties for added revenue. Many free VPNs are easily detected by Kayo Sports because they have limited IPs and servers. If Kayo Sports assesses you are using a free VPN, you will be redirected to the following error:
Therefore, it is recommended to use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has the best security protocols and prevents data leaks.
How to Subscribe to Kayo Sports in Singapore?
You can sign up for Kayo Sports Singapore in the following ways:
- Official Website
- Apple App Store
- Apple TV
Pro-tip: If you are currently or formerly subscribed to Flash or BINGE, you might receive an error when trying to subscribe to Kayo. In such case, simply select Sign in and use your BINGE and/or Flash credentials to complete your Kayo sign-up process.
How to Subscribe to Kayo Sports via the Website in Singapore?
Follow these steps to subscribe to Kayo Sports on the web:
- Launch ExpressVPN on your streaming device and connect to a lightning-fast Australian server. We recommend the Melbourne server.
- Select a Kayo Sports-compatible web browser such as Google Chrome, Safari or Edge.
- Select your preferred subscription plan. Kayo Sports offer three plans: One, Basic, or Premium.
- Add your personal details.
- You will receive a verification code that will be sent from Streamotion to the Australian mobile number you have provided, which you will need to enter to process the subscription.
- Enter your payment information. You can use the international credit/debit card to subscribe to Kayo Sports.
- Agree to the terms and conditions to activate your account.
- Now, you can set up your profile and search the popular international content on Kayo Sports in Singapore.
How to sign up for Kayo Sports via App Store in Singapore?
Here’s how you can sign up for Kayo Sports via App Store:
- Set up the ExpressVPN app on your iOS device and connect to a secure Australian server. We recommend the Melbourne server.
- Navigate to settings and change your Apple ID region to Australia.
- Go to App Store and download the Kayo Sports App.
- Follow the on-screen signup process on the App.
- You will receive an Apple confirmation on your screen – here’s where you will confirm your subscription.
- To confirm the subscription, you will receive an email on your iCloud ID.
- Kayo will automatically renew your subscription monthly from the date you signed up, and you will receive a subscription renewal email from Apple every month.
How to Subscribe to Kayo Sports via Apple TV in Singapore?
Follow these steps to subscribe to Kayo Sports via Apple TV:
- Configure and set up ExpressVPN’s Smart DNS on your Apple TV and connect to a robust Australian server. We recommend the Melbourne server.
- Install the Kayo Sports App on Apple TV from the App Store.
- Launch the Kayo Sports app and scroll down to create an account.
- Select your preferred subscription plan and add your details.
- Validate your account with the confirmation code sent to your Australian phone number.
- Enter the code to activate your Kayo Account on Apple TV. You may need to sign in with your Apple ID.
Note: If you didn’t receive the code, you can swipe down and resend the code to your number. If you entered an incorrect mobile number you must re-enter your number to get the updated validation code.
How much is Kayo Sports in Singapore?
Kayo Sports believes in delivering a seamless streaming experience so you can make the most of your streaming time. That’s why it offers a variety of flexible Kayo subscription plans, such as Kayo One, Kayo Basic, and Kayo Premium. All three subscription plans offer the same great content and features, with the only difference being the number of simultaneous devices you can stream the platform on.
The following is the breakdown of the monthly Kayo subscription plans as well as the available features:
|Kayo One Subscription Plan||Kayo Basic Subscription Plan||Kayo Premium Subscription Plan|
|Price||SGD 21.98 (AUD 25)/mo||SGD 21.98 (AUD 30)/mo||SGD 30.77 (AUD 35)/mo|
|7-Day Free Trial to New Customers||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Number of Compatible Devices You Can Simultaneously Stream On||1||2||3|
|HD Video Quality||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|No Lock-in Contract||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Note: The Prices are subject to change as per the exchange rate.
Compatible Devices with Kayo Sports in Singapore
Kayo Sports is consistent with the following streaming devices:
- Smart Devices: Kayo Sports has dedicated apps for iOS and Android devices so that you can stream Kayo Sports on your tablet/smartphone.
- Smart TVs: Kayo Sports is compatible with select models of LG, Sony, Hisense, and Samsung Smart TV.
- PC/MAC: You can easily stream Kayo Sports in Singapore through the web browser on your MAC/PC.
- Media Streaming Gadgets: Kayo Sports can be accessed on Telstra, Chromecast, and Apple TV.
- Gaming Consoles: Kayo Sports is readily available on Xbox One.
Protip: The compatibility of the devices may vary based on the availability of the services and region, so it’s always good to keep checking the Kayo Sports official site for updated information.
How can you download Kayo Sports App on Android devices in Singapore?
- Open the ExpressVPN app and log in using your credentials.
- Connect to a server in Australia.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the Kayo Sports app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Kayo Sports is now available on your Android device.
How can I download Kayo Sports App on iOS devices in Singapore?
- Change your Apple ID region to Australia in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in Australia.
- Search for Kayo Sports in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows now.
How can I watch Kayo Sports in Singapore on Xbox?
- Get a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the server in Australia.
- From the Xbox menu, click on “My games & apps“.
- Search for “Kayo Sports” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Click the “Install” button.
How Can You Get Kayo Sports on Apple TV?
- Visit the ExpressVPN DNS Setting page to register your IP address automatically.
- Get your dedicated IP address by going to the Setup page and then to the Settings menu on your Apple TV.
- Select Network and then select your wireless connection.
- Scroll down and select ‘Configure DNS’ to customize its settings.
- Select ‘Manual,’ and type in the IP addresses you set up earlier.
- Restart your Apple TV and install the Kayo Sports app; open it and start watching!
How can I watch Kayo Sports in Singapore on PC?
- Download and install ExpressVPN on your PC.
- Connect to an Australia-based server.
- Then go to the Kayo Sports website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Kayo Sports in Singapore, delete your cookies and cache, then log back.
How can I cancel my Kayo subscription?
You can cancel your Kayo Sports subscription by following these steps:
- Go to your browser.
- Visit Kayo Sports’ official website.
- Sign in to your account, then select your profile from the Menu.
- To get your account information, select the Menu menu and press “My Account.”
- Press the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Click the “I Agree” button.
- Fill out the short survey and explain the reason you are leaving.
- You will receive a cancellation notice in your email.
Read this for further information about Kayo Subscription cancellation
Live Channel Available on Kayo Sports in Singapore
Let’s look at some of the top Live Channels Available on Kayo Sports in Singapore:
- FOX SPORTS NEWS
- FOX 501
- FOX 502
- FOX 504
- ESPN 2
- FOX SPORTS 503
- FOX SPORTS 505
- BeIN SPORTS 1
- FOX SPORTS 506
- BeIN SPORTS 2
- BeIN SPORTS 3
What to watch on Kayo Sports in Singapore?
Kayo Sports is the most popular sports streaming service in Australia. It allows users to watch live streams of competitions, tournaments, and matches worldwide.
As part of a deal between ESPN and Foxtel (Kayo Sports’ parent company), this includes sports from the ESPN network in the United States.
You can also watch content from Fox Sports, beIN Sports, Racing.com, and 13 other channels. It even provides access to exclusive Red Bull-sponsored content. Below, we have included a list of the sports you can stream live on Kayo Sports:
- India Vs. Australia series
- WNBA 2023
- Asia Cup 2023
- American football
- Equestrian trials
- Extreme sports
- Field hockey
- Formula 1
- Horse racing
- Ice hockey
- Lawn bowls
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table tennis
- Winter Sport
- Weight lifting
Why is Kayo Sports Not Working With a VPN? [Quick Fixes in 2023]
Well, you must use any of our recommended VPNs as they are tested for your convenience, but still, if you get into any trouble, follow these easy steps.
- Reconnect to your VPN to obtain a new IP address.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Make sure to use a Kayo-compatible device. If you still have problems, try reinstalling the Kayo app on a different device to see if it solves it.
- You may contact the Kayo assistance center if the problem is still unresolved.
Note: If still unsatisfied with the above solution, learn more about how to fix Kayo Sports not working with a VPN.
FAQs on Kayo Sports in Singapore
Is Kayo Sports accessible in Singapore?
Yes, you can access Kayo Sports in Singapore by getting a reliable VPN service. We highly suggest ExpressVPN. It will help you in bypassing geo-restrictions.
Can I watch Kayo Sports on Amazon Prime in Singapore?
Yes, you can! Kayo Sports has partnered with Amazon Prime to allow live streaming of sports events. With this collaboration, users can now access Kayo Sports on Amazon Prime and enjoy live sports events.
Does Kayo Sports work in Singapore?
Yes, Kayo Sports does work in Singapore. However, you need a reliable VPN as the streaming platform is geo-restricted globally.
Can I watch AFL matches on Kayo Sports in Singapore?
Yes, you can watch all AFL matches on Kayo Sports by living in Singapore using a premium VPN like ExpressVPN. You also need a Kayo Sports Subscription to access the app and the whole content live and on demand.
Is a free trial available for Kayo Sports in Singapore?
Yes, you can get Kayo for free in Singapore using a robust VPN service like ExpressVPN. Kayo comes with a 7-day free trial on Kayo One, Basic, and Premium plans for new subscribers.
Is Kayo Sports available in Singapore?
Yes, Kayo Sports is available in Singapore; all you need is a robust VPN service that bypasses the geo-restrictions. We recommend ExpressVPN; it will help you in surpassing geo-restrictions.
Kayo Sports is an inaccessible streaming platform for audiences outside Australia because of the geo-restrictions. The root of these restrictions stems from the licensing and copyright agreements. It mandates that the platform can exclusively feature certain sporting events in Australia.
The streaming platform offers a spectrum of sports events ranging from the Australian Football League and National Rugby League to international sports events such as the NFL and many more.
Nevertheless, there’s a workaround for streaming enthusiasts. They can use a premium VPN to mask their IP with an Australian IP to watch Kayo Sports outside Australia. With this, you can effortlessly spoof your location and binge-watch international sports events.
We highly recommend ExpressVPN service. It will help you in bypassing geo-restrictions. Not only that, ExpressVPN offers high-end security and anonymity to its users.
- Kayo Sports in Indoensia
- Watch Kayo Sports in Germany
- Stream Kayo Sports in Turkey
- Access Kayo Sports in Thailand
- Get Kayo Sports in South Africa
- Unblock Kayo Sports in NZ
- Watch Paramount Plus in Singapore
- HBO Max in Singapore
- American Netflix in Singapore
- Watch Disney Plus Singapore
- Hulu in Singapore
- JioCinema in Singapore