Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Is Kayo Sports available in New Zealand? No, it is not available in New Zealand and can only be streamed in Australia. However, using a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN can assist you in enjoying Kayo Sports in your homeland.
Does Kayo Sports work in New Zealand? No, you cannot stream Kayo Sports in New Zealand because of licensing restrictions, meaning you should be in Australia to enjoy the service. However, a reliable VPN can mask your location and access Kayo Sports in New Zealand. Our recommendation is to use ExpressVPN.
How to Watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand in [Quick GuideSeptember 2023]
Can you access Kayo Sports with a VPN? Yes, you can access Kayo Sports with a VPN service. Follow the steps below to gain access today:
- Buy a premium VPN service. (Recommendation: ExpressVPN)
- Install the VPN application.
- Connect to the Australian server. (Recommendation: Melbourne)
- Go to the Kayo Sports website and fill in the required information.
- Enjoy free streaming on Kayo Sports in New Zealand.
Note: To stream sports events on Kayo Sports, you must create an account using the best VPN service.
Why Do I Need a VPN to Watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand?
Does Kayo Sports work Globally? No, Kayo Sports does not work globally because of licensing and distribution restrictions and agreements, which is why using a premium VPN can help you watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand.
How can you unblock Kayo Sports in New Zealand? You can unblock Kayo Sports in New Zealand using a VPN service, as it disguises your current location and alters your IP address. VPN will change your IP address, providing you with a new virtual address in Australia to access Kayo Sports.
The VPN will mask your location, making it unable to track or identify you. It will also block nuisances like ads to stream your favourite sports peacefully.
Is Kayo Sports blocked in New Zealand? Yes, Kayo Sports is blocked in New Zealand. Suppose you try to access Kayo Sports in New Zealand without any VPN service. In that case, you will be redirected to an “error notice,” indicating that the service is not supported or unavailable in your area.
Top 5 VPNs for watching Kayo Sports in New Zealand [Quick Overview September 2023]
Can you stream Kayo Sports in New Zealand? No, you cannot stream Kayo Sports in New Zealand. To enjoy Kayo Sports in New Zealand, you need to buy a subscription to VPN. We have listed down some of the best and most reliable VPN services for you to choose from:
- ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs to watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand. Enjoy buffering and lag-free online streaming in H.D. without any disturbance or nuisance. Witness fast loading speeds and smooth movie streaming, unlike other VPNs.Witness no long pauses; you do not need to wait for the video to load before playing it. ExpressVPN has servers in popular states of the U.S., like New York, Los Angeles, Tampa, and Atlanta.
- CyberGhost is an exceptional VPN when it comes to seamless streaming or surfing on the web. It has multiple distinct benefits like saving and bookmarking options, a user-friendly interface, high speed, and shows videos in H.D. quality. CyberGhost’s Smart DNS feature enables streaming Kayo Sports content in minutes and supports Apple and Android TV devices.
- NordVPN is the fastest and most reliable VPN for protecting privacy and streaming. Its secure protocol, NordLynx, is fast for activities requiring immense bandwidth, like torrenting and streaming. NordVPN is also recommended to prevent network issues. In addition, its threat protection protects you against malware, infected websites, and trackers.
- Surfshark is an affordable VPN to operate VPN in New Zealand. It contains around 3,200 servers in 100 countries, so you can enjoy unlimited downloads and phenomenal uploading speed for downloading, playing games, and streaming movies. In addition, it comes with unique features like disguising your VPN connection, such as NoBorders and Camouflage.
- AtlasVPN is an affordable and convenient VPN service. Comprising strict encryption measures to protect the user’s data. It has 750 servers in 39 countries to maximize streaming limit speed and web browsing. AtlasVPN uses military-grade 256-bit AES encryption, IPSec/IKEv2, WireGuard, SHA-384, and a Double VPN and SafeSwap feature for Super Protection.
5 best VPNs to watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand [Tested September 2023]
Can you get Kayo Sports in New Zealand? Yes, you can get Kayo Sports in New Zealand using a VPN service. VPN makes it easy to activate Kayo Sports if you belong to New Zealand. Below is a list of some of the best VPN services for your ease.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand
ExpressVPN is popular because of its high streaming speed and average internet connection speed of about 68.29 Mbps. The speed is convenient enough for users to enjoy the streaming content in Ultra H.D. quality. However, ExpressVPN is fast and quite impressive in its performance compared to other VPNs.
When we talk about Kayo Sports, the user faces no issues in running Kayo Sports through various servers across New Zealand. In addition, ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer also allows Kayo Sports to be accessed through devices, such as game consoles and Smart TVs, that do not support VPN.
The price of ExpressVPN is worth the benefits it provides, starting at $6.67 per month, where it also offers coupons and discounts to help save your money. The package comes with a risk-free trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee. If any issue prevails, a refund is transferred within three days.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Kayo Sports in New Zealand
It has massive popularity among VPN beginners and newbies. Users can easily connect to and access Kayo Sports Australia’s library with its servers in seconds. The app has a user-friendly interface, making it convenient for VPN beginners to install and use.
CyberGhost’s streaming servers offer ultra-high speed, enabling seamless streaming in Ultra H.D. quality. In speed tests conducted in various locations, the average speed remained high, with only a minimal drop of around 16%.
The service effectively bypasses geolocation blocking in most countries, allowing users to access Kayo Sports and other platforms. Remember that CyberGhost does not work in countries with strict internet censorship, like China and the UAE. It performs well in most other locations.
The long-term plan is available for $2.19 per month and has an extended 45-day money-back guarantee. Refund requests are handled promptly and without pressure from customer support. Users can expect a refund within five days.
NordVPN – Reliable Kayo Sports VPN for Access in New Zealand
NordVPN is known for its 5,615 servers in 60 countries. It allows users to bypass geolocation blocking and access various websites and applications without showing their location. NordVPN offers best-in-class security features and follows a strict no-logs policy to ensure user privacy where users can connect up to 6 devices simultaneously.
It uses its secure protocol called NordLynx, which provides impressive speeds for bandwidth-intensive activities like streaming and torrenting while maintaining internet security. NordVPN also effectively prevents network restrictions, with masked servers designed for countries with VPN restrictions and to access blocked websites behind network firewalls.
In addition, it offers additional security features such as Threat Protection against trackers, malware, infected websites, and ad-blocking.
It provides affordable subscription prices starting at $3.29 per month. Users can also go for an IP address to avoid IP blocking on streaming sites for an additional fee. Like other VPNs, it offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, allowing users to try NordVPN without financial risk.
Surfshark – Low-Cost VPN to Watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand
Surfshark is known for its effective geolocation blocking and sliding into famous streaming platforms like Kayo Sports, Disney+, HBO Max, and Netflix. It is located in the Netherlands, part of 14 Eyes Alliance, where no logs policy and RAM servers delete data after every reboot, ensuring your data’s protection and preventing it from being transferred to third parties.
It comprises about 3,200 servers in 100 countries and promotes fast connections despite the immense distance. It uses strong 256-bit AES encryption and features like emergency shutdowns to ensure secure and private browsing.
It provides fast connection features and the ability to choose preferred servers for easy access. The user-friendly app provides a fast connection option and the ability to select preferred servers for easy access.
Pricing starts at $2.30 monthly, and long-term packages offer additional features like antivirus and privacy tools. The service provides a 30-day money-back guarantee, and at times of issues, the amount is refunded within four days.
AtlasVPN – Pocket-Friendly VPN to access Kayo Sports in New Zealand
It is the most affordable VPN to watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand. Comprising over 750 servers in 39 countries enables users to enjoy maximum streaming limit without interruption. It does not record any logs or data from your browsing activity, making it a reliable and safe VPN service.
It uses military-grade 256-bit AES encryption to safeguard your data, meaning that if the government, hackers, or any legal authority tries to get into your information, they will find it incredibly difficult to do so.
Moreover, it has an IPSec/IKEv2, WireGuard, SHA-384, and a Double VPN and SafeSwap feature for Super Protection. An extra level of encryption is applied to all traffic, resulting in an ultra-secure VPN tunnel for your data.
It costs around $1.99 per month, allowing you to connect multiple devices simultaneously using a single subscription. In addition, it is backed by a 30-day refund policy.
Can I use a Free VPN to watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand?
Yes, you can watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand with a free VPN, but it is not suggested, as free VPNs rarely provide safety and security to your data and browsing activities.
Free VPNs service is not strong enough and might immediately expose your IP address to the government and legal authorities. Although it does look like a reasonable option for those who cannot afford VPN service, the risk of putting yourself through the hassle is not worth it.
How much is Kayo Sports in New Zealand?
The following chart might be beneficial in determining the price of Kayo Sports in New Zealand.
|Kayo One||Kayo Basic||Kayo Premium|
|USD ($) Price||$25 per month||$30 per month||$35 per month|
|NZD ($) Price||$39.35 per month||$47.22 per month||$55.10 per month|
The prices are subject to change due to any variations in the exchange rate. Remember that the only difference between the subscription plan is the number of simultaneous devices. You can connect up to 2 devices in Kayo Sports Basic, whereas Kayo Sports Premium allows three devices to be connected simultaneously.
Compatible Devices with Kayo Sports in New Zealand
The list below contains the names of the devices that are compatible with Kayo Sports in New Zealand:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- PlayStation (PS3 & 4)
How can you download Kayo Sports App on Android devices in New Zealand?
You can download the Kayo Sports application on Android devices in New Zealand using the following steps:
Subscribe to a VPN service. (Recommendation: ExpressVPN).
- Open the VPN application and log in with your credentials.
- Connect to an Australian server.
- Create a new Google account and log in.
- Open the Play Store and search for Kayo Sports.
- Download Kayo Sports and sign up for a free account.
- Now, you can stream Kayo Sports on your Android device.
How can I download Kayo Sports App on iOS devices in New Zealand?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to downloading the Kayo Sports application on iOS devices in New Zealand:
- Go to settings and change your Apple ID region to Australia.
- Download and Open VPN on your device.
- Connect the VPN to an Australian server.
- Go to Apple App Store and search for Kayo Sports.
- Download the application of Kayo Sports.
- Enjoy Kayo Sports on your iOS device.
How to watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand on Roku?
The following steps can help you watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand on Roku:
- Subscribe to a VPN service (Recommendation: ExpressVPN).
- Link it to your Wi-Fi router and connect it to a server in Australia.
- Use an HDMI port to connect your Roku Stick to your Smart TV.
- Turn on your device and click Kayo Sports on your Roku home screen.
- You can now stream your favorite sporting events on Kayo Sports.
How can I get Kayo Sports in New Zealand on PS3/PS4?
To watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand on PS3 orPS4, follow the following steps:
- Visit the category of TV/video services.
- Search for “Kayo Sports” from the list of alternatives.
- Once you find it, click “Get” from the bottom menu.
- Kayo Sports will be added to your “My Channel” list, and good to go!
How can you watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand on Xbox?
Here are the steps you can follow to watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand on Xbox:
- Go to “My games & apps” from your Xbox menu.
- Visit “Xbox Store” and search for “Kayo Sports.”
- Download the application by clicking the “Install” button.
How can I stream Kayo Sports in New Zealand on Kodi?
You can stream Kayo Sports in New Zealand on Kodi by following the steps below:
- Subscribe to a VPN service on your device. (We Recommend: ExpressVPN)
- Connect your Kodi device to the VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your PC and save it on a USB stick.
- Plug the USB stick into your Kodi device.
- Go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons on your Kodi device.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Download the VPN application and connect to an Australian server.
- Turn on your TV and go to Kodi’s home screen.
- Install the Kayo Sports add-on and start watching.
How to Install Kayo Sports in New Zealand on Firestick?
Follow the steps below to install Kayo Sports in New Zealand on Firestick:
- Go to search on your Firestick device.
- Switch to unknown sources and install ExpressVPN.
- Connect the VPN to an Australian server.
- Type “Kayo Sports” on the search bar and press enter.
- Once you have found it, click “get” to download it.
- Open the application of Kayo Sports after it has been installed.
- Log in to Kayo Sports with your credentials.
- You are free to go! Enjoy streaming Kayo Sports in New Zealand on your Firestick device.
How can you watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand on Apple TV?
To watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand on Apple TV, follow the steps below:
- Go to the ExpressVPN DNS Setting page to automatically sign in with your IP address.
- Visit the Setup page and then go to the Settings menu on your Apple TV to get your IP address.
- Choose a network and then confirm your wireless connection.
- Click ‘Configure DNS’ to customize its settings.
- Click “Manual” and insert the IP address you received earlier.
- Reboot your Apple TV and install the Kayo Sports application.
- Enjoy watching Kayo Sports in New Zealand on Apple TV.
How can I Stream Kayo Sports in New Zealand on Smart TV?
You can stream Kayo Sports in New Zealand on Smart TV by following the steps below:
- Download and install a premium VPN service. (Recommendations: ExpressVPN)
- Connect to a server in Australia.
- Go to your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Kayo Sports application.
- Create a free account and start streaming your favorite sports events on Kayo Sports in New Zealand.
How can you watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand on PC?
Here are the steps you can follow to watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand on PC:
- Download and install a VPN service on your PC (We Recommend: ExpressVPN)
- Connect the VPN to an Australian server.
- Visit the Kayo Sports website to create an account.
- If you still have trouble, delete your cookies and cache and log in again.
What Live Channels are Available on Kayo Sports in New Zealand?
Have a look at some of the top live channels available on Kayo Sports in New Zealand:
- FOX SPORTS More +
- FOX 504
- FOX 501
- FOX 502
- ESPN 2
- FOX SPORTS 505
- FOX SPORTS 503
- BeIN SPORTS 1
- FOX SPORTS 506
- FOX SPORTS NEWS
- BeIN SPORTS 2
- BeIN SPORTS 3
What to Watch on Kayo Sports in New Zealand?
Kayo Sports is one of the top Australian streaming sports platforms that does not operate outside Australia. It is home to the most popular sporting events taking place worldwide. The platform contains a vast library of over 50 sporting events and features on-demand international content.
It has a vast library of viewers to stream content on Fox Sports, beIN Sports, Racing.com, and a total of 13 other channels. Below is a list of the sports you can stream live on Kayo Sports:
- American football
- Equestrian trials
- Extreme sports
- Field hockey
- Formula 1
- Horse racing
- Ice hockey
- Lawn bowls
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table tennis
- Winter Sport
- Weight lifting
Can you Chromecast Kayo Sports on your Tv?/Can you watch Kayo on TV?
Yes, you can Chromecast Kayo Sports on your TV using Google Chromecast. You might also seek help from the mirror feature on your Android phone to connect your phone’s screen to your TV and watch Kayo Sports in New Zealand.
Is Kayo Sports available on Amazon Prime in New Zealand?
Yes, Kayo Sports is available on Amazon Prime. A short while ago, Amazon Prime updated its list of platforms, including Kayo Sports.
Why is Kayo Sports Not Working With a VPN? [Quick Fixes]
If your Kayo Sports is not working with a VPN, you should consider using our recommended VPN services, as they are tested and reliable. However, if you are still facing issues, here are a bunch of steps you can follow:
- Reconnect to your VPN to get a new IP address.
- Delete your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Make sure to use a Kayo-well-suited device. If the problem remains, try installing the Kayo application on any different device to see if the issue resolves.
- If you are still facing problems, contact the Kayo assistance center.
FAQs on Kayo Sports in New Zealand
Do I need an Australian payment method for Kayo Sports in New Zealand?
No, you do not need an Australian Payment Method for Kayo Sports in New Zealand. Payments can also be made through overseas debit and credit cards. However, you must require an Australian phone number to receive the confirmation code.
Can I watch Kayo Sports for free?
No, you cannot watch Kayo Sports for free as it requires a paid subscription. However, Kayo Sports offers its new customers a 14-day free trial period which you can avail of.
Can you use Kayo Sports outside of Australia?
No, you cannot use Kayo outside of Australia because of geo-restrictions. However, you can use a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN to stream Kayo Sports outside Australia.
When is Kayo coming out? When Kayo will be available in New Zealand?
Kayo Sports has made no official declaration of exceeding its services outside Australia. Till then, you can enjoy Kayo with the assistance of a premium VPN.
Is it legal to access Kayo Sports via VPN?
Yes, it is legal to access Kayo Sports via VPN. However, in most countries, you can use a VPN to stream Kayo Sports content without violating or breaching any law. These countries are those that do not prohibit the use of VPNs. It would be best to review your local laws before using VPN to avoid legal hassles.
Kayo Sports is a great platform for streaming your favorite and in-demand sports events. It provides its users with a massive library of sports events and channels. So why wait? Purchase your subscription today and enjoy your desired sports events on Kayo Sports in New Zealand using the most steadfast and dependable VPN service like ExpressVPN.
Also read the following: