Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Is Hulu available in Thailand? No, Hulu is only available in the US and to watch Hulu in Thailand you will need a VPN. We recommend you to use ExpressVPN.
Can you watch Hulu in Thailand? No, you cannot watch Hulu in Thailand unless you use a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN. Though, if you want to explore more about it this blog will help you out.
How to Watch Hulu in Thailand? [5 Quick Steps in 2022]
Follow these five simple steps to watch Hulu in Thailand:
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Hulu in Thailand?
Like many other American internet streaming and television broadcasting providers, Hulu is restricting access in Thailand. Due to the fact that Hulu’s programming is not licensed outside USA. American tourists and residents in Thailand are unable to directly access Hulu. Your access to Hulu is prohibited after Hulu checks your IP address and concludes that you are not in the USA.
However, you can mask your Thailand IP address by using a VPN to connect to a Thailand proxy server, which will provide you with a new American IP address, giving the impression that you are in the United States to Hulu. That’s why you’ll need a VPN to unblock Hulu in Thailand.
Top 5 VPNs Watch Hulu in Thailand [Updated 2022]
Don’t waste your time in searching for the perfect VPN and take a look at the quick overview of the 5 Best VPNs to watch Hulu in Thailand:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 25 highly optimized server locations in USA, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Hulu in Thailand. Its price offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 15 highly optimized servers in USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription is $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Hulu in Thailand that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
[Video Tutorial] How to Watch Hulu in Thailand 2022
5 Best VPNs to watch Hulu in Thailand [Updated Jun 2022]
Now take a look at our list of the 5 best Hulu VPNs of 2022 to watch Hulu in Thailand:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Hulu in Thailand
- ExpressVPN has over 3,000 servers spread over 94 countries, including USA alternatives.
- ExpressVPN does not save any logs that can be used to identify you, such as your true IP address. It employs AES-CBC protocols with 256-bit keys, as well as HMAC authentication and complete forward secrecy.
- An internet kill switch, also known as a ‘network lock,’ is provided, which means that if the connection stops, it will freeze all traffic, keeping it secure.
- Their DNS leak prevention is built-in, ensuring complete secrecy. It offers unlimited bandwidth, making it ideal for torrenting and P2P filesharing.
- From their large choice of server locations, you can switch servers. When it comes to downloading speeds, they are hard to beat.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Hulu in Thailand
CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services. The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats. CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff. The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Stream Hulu in Thailand
- NordVPN has over 5,600 servers in 60 countries, including seven in Thailand, allowing users to choose from a variety of server locations.
- You can connect based on your specific needs, including strict privacy, video streaming, anonymity, dedicated IP, and more.
- This is a VPN provider with a no-logs policy that allows you to browse anonymously.
- NordVPN’s security standards are among the strongest in the industry; it defaults to 256-bit AES protocol encryption and includes a kill switch and DNS leak protection.
- This VPN supports up to 6 simultaneous connections and protects against IP and DNS leaks with AES 256-bit encryption and a strict no-logs policy.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami
Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN to Get Hulu in Thailand
- With over 1,700 servers in over 60 countries, Surfshark is a highly adaptable service.
- This service is really concerned about your safety. It uses 256-bit AES encryption, security against IPv6, WebRTC, and DNS leaks, and a kill switch to keep your traffic safe from prying eyes (present in all versions of the app).
- There’s also automatic ad blocking and virus scanning, as well as the NoBorders feature, which allows you to circumvent country-wide internet restrictions.
- Although you can pay in cryptocurrencies if you want, Surfshark does not save any personally identifiable information.
- Support is available via email or live chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit
AtlasVPN –Pocket-Friendly VPN to access Hulu in Thailand
AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options. It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Can I use a free VPN to watch Hulu in Thailand?
Users who are short on cash or who do not believe VPNs are worthwhile may opt for a free VPN to watch Hulu in Thailand. However, there are numerous solutions accessible, and they may appear to be appealing. Several free VPN companies have been detected mining and selling user data. Even if that doesn’t happen to you, then you must expect download limits, bandwidth limiting, and a limited server selection.
Since encryption technologies aren’t perfect, if you use a free VPN for an extended period of time, you risk being revealed. That’s why, we highly recommend you to not to subscribe for a premium VPN but instead opt for a premium VPN like the ones mentioned in this articles and think of a long time safe investment.
How much Hulu cost in Thailand?
- Hulu Basic with Ads – $5.99/month (198.98 THB)
- Premium with No ads – $11.99/month (398.30 THB)
- Hulu + Live TV – $64.99/month (2158.90 THB)
How to Pay for Hulu in Thailand?
You’ll need an American PayPal or Credit Card to pay for Hulu in Thailand, just like Disney Plus, but you might have trouble accessing Hulu in Thailand. That is why we have devised a technique of paying for Hulu in Thailand without using a payment method headquartered in the United States.
Gift cards can be the most convenient way to pay for Hulu in Thailand. However, Walmart, eBay, Target, and My Gift Card Supply are some of the places where you can get these gift cards.
Here is how you get Hulu with Gift Card in Thailand:
- Get a Hulu gift card from any service (i.e., Get a $25 gift card from mygiftcardsupply)
- You will receive the code in the email
- Connect with ExpressVPN US server
- Go to secure.hulu.com/start/gifting and enter the code to redeem the gift card
- Start binge-watching Hulu
Virtual Prepaid Card
To pay for Hulu Thailand, you can use the Entropay service to establish a virtual prepaid card. Though it cannot be used directly in this manner, you will need to create a US PayPal account using your virtual prepaid card, and then subscribe to Hulu in Thailand using that account.
Note: These payment methods might be out of fashion at any time as Hulu is continuously trying to block the users outside the US region, and thus you have to check these methods before applying them.
Hulu Compatible Devices
Let’s talk about the compatible devices with Hulu, and you can get Hulu in Thailand without any hassle.
- iPhone (Watch Hulu on iPhone)
- Android (Watch Hulu on Android)
- Mac (Watch Hulu on Mac)
- Xbox (Watch Hulu on Xbox)
- Samsung Smart TV (Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV)
- LG Smart TV (Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV)
- Apple TV (Watch Hulu on Apple TV)
- Roku (Watch Hulu on Roku)
- Chromecast (Watch Hulu on Chromecast)
- Firestick (Watch Hulu on Firestick)
For Android users
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for Hulu app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Hulu is now available on your Android device.
For iOS Users
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for Hulu in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
For Roku Users
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select Hulu on Roku homescreen and you are good to go.
For PS3/PS4 Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Hulu on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “Hulu”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Hulu has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
For Xbox Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Hulu on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps“.
- Search for “Hulu” in the “Xbox Store”.
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
For Kodi Users
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Hulu. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the Hulu add-on on Kodi to start watching.
For Firestick Users
Follow the below mentioned steps to download Hulu on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to US server.
- Enter the word ‘Hulu’ and press enter.
- The ‘Hulu app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the Hulu app has been installed, open it.
- Open the Hulu app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Hulu on Firestick in Thailand.
For Apple TV Users
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the Hulu app and you are done.
For Smart TV Users
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Hulu app on your smart TV, and create free account to start watching.
For PC Users
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Hulu website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Hulu, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What to watch on Hulu in Thailand?
Hulu’s content inventory is very massive. We’ve compiled a small selection of some of the top shows and movies to watch on Hulu in Thailand below to give you an idea of what you can binge-watch.
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- A Simple Favor
- The Nightingale
- Mary Kills People
- Ugly Dolls
- Missing Link
- Veronica Mars
- Sorry to Bother You
- Little Fires
FAQs on Hulu in Thailand
Can I watch Hulu in Thailand without a VPN?
If you want to watch Hulu in Thailand then you must need to subscribe to a premium VPN for safe access, since Hulu is a geo-restricted platform that is only available in USA.
Why VPN isn’t working with Hulu?
Before you start Hulu, disconnect your VPN and reconnect to a different US server. Check your IP address to see whether it’s blocked if you’re still experiencing issues. If you’re having problems using a VPN to access Hulu, try clearing your DNS cache.
Can I stream Hulu for free in Thailand?
Unfortunately, the free, ad-supported version of the streaming service has been withdrawn. You’ll need a Hulu subscription to continue streaming.
Why can’t I watch Hulu in Thailand?
Hulu uses geo-blocking technology to prohibit users from accessing the service from countries other than the United States. Individuals who do not live in the United States are denied access to Hulu. Hulu is exclusively available to streamers in the United States because to content copyright issues.
Hulu is only available in USA because to copyright laws and licensing issues. With the use of a premium VPN, there’s no reason why Hulu content can’t be accessed from anywhere in the world. A VPN allows you to alter your IP address, circumvent geo-blocking, and gain access to Hulu’s vast catalogue of hit TV shows, cult masterpieces, and blockbusters. So, what are you waiting for? Subscribe to a premium VPN and enjoy safe access to Hulu in Thailand.