Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
We’re all trying to get our new favorite streaming service, Disney Plus, onto our most used streaming devices is now finally here this means downloading Disney Plus directly to our Android devices.
It has been streamlined and simplified for the end-user, just like other streaming services. Some subscribers would be confused as to how to use it. After all, the service is compatible with a variety of devices. But before you start watching it on your Android devices, you’ll need to subscribe to Disney Plus if you haven’t already. In the United States, a Disney Plus subscription costs $7.99 per month or $79.99 per year.
We’ll show you how to watch Disney Plus on Android devices in this article. Find your preferred streaming platform below and learn how to set up the popular streaming platform on your device.
How to Subscribe to Disney Plus in Geo-restricted Countries
You must first sign up for a Disney Plus subscription before downloading and installing the app on any of the Android devices. This is done through the official Disney Plus website.
As Disney Plus isn’t available in every region, those who live in countries where Disney Plus is available can skip the first three steps because the service is already available there and there is no need to use a VPN. So, follow the below-mentioned steps to find out how to subscribe to Disney Plus on Android devices:
- Sign up for a VPN service, ideally, ExpressVPN is my top recommendation.
- Install the VPN and Disney Plus apps from the Play Store.
- Connect to a USA server using the VPN software.
- Go to the home page of the Disney Plus official website.
- If you only want Disney Plus, click on sign up for that service (you can also sign up for a Hulu + Disney Plus + ESPN+ package if you’re interested).
- Then you’ll be directed to the next page, where you’ll be asked to enter your login information and payment method.
- You will receive a free seven-day trial.
- If you decide you don’t want to subscribe, you must cancel the trial before it expires.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your email address after you’ve finished.
- Go to your email inbox and look for the Disney Plus confirmation email.
- To confirm, click the link enclosed in the email.
You’ll be able to use Disney Plus to its full extent and access it on all supported Android platforms once you’ve successfully created a Disney Plus account and subscribed.
How to Watch Disney Plus on Android Devices
You can watch Disney Plus content on an Android phone or tablet in the same way that you can on an Apple phone or tablet. The Disney Plus software is compatible to function well on the majority of Android devices and tablets.
Follow the below steps to find out how to watch Disney Plus on Android devices whether your region in restricted by Disney Plus or not.
How to Download Disney Plus on Android Devices in Geo-restricted Countries
To download Disney Plus on Android devices in geo-restricted countries follow the steps below:
- Subscribe to a reputable VPN service.
- Download and install the VPN app on your Android device.
- Now connect to its US server.
- Go to Amazon and buy a US Google gift card.
- Create a new Google account to use the gift card.
- Redeem the gift card using a phone number in the United States (You September purchase a virtual US number)
- Search for the Disney+ app from the Google Play Store.
- Download and install the app on your Android device.
- Sign up/log in to the Disney Plus app using your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Disney Plus on your Android device in geo-restricted countries.
How to Download Disney Plus on Android Devices in Non-geo Restricted Countries
follow the steps below to download Disney Plus on Android devices where Disney Plus doesn’t employ its geo-restricted policies:
- Simply go to Google Play Store.
- Search for “Disney Plus”.
- Click on Install.
- Wait until the app downloads and installs on your Android device.
- Open it and sign up/sign in to Disney Plus using your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Disney Plus on your Android device.
How Does a VPN Allow You to Access Disney Plus from Anywhere on Your Android Device?
Along with HBO Max, Hulu, and Netflix, Disney+ has emerged as a major streaming service, but unfortunately, they all impose geo-restricted policies in some major countries of the world including the Philippines, Romania, Hongkong, New Zealand, Singapore, Germany, and Thailand. So, if you live in one of these countries, you’ll need to use a VPN to get Disney+ on your Android device.
Disney Plus is quietly but gradually gaining power, and you can still watch it from anywhere while it’s being launched. Viewers from other countries except for United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand, France, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Canada, Netherlands, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, or Puerto Rico are unable to watch Disney Plus because of consistent region blocking filters on its websites, so people from other countries cannot access Disney Plus. To do so, you’ll need to change your IP address to one from a country that offers Disney+. This procedure necessitates the usage of a high-performance VPN.
Keep reading to find out the top three best VPNs for unblocking multiple geo-restricted channels and websites in this article.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN for uninterrupted fastest streaming of Disney Plus
ExpressVPN is the world’s fastest streaming VPN, allowing you to watch Disney Plus from anywhere. ExpressVPN, one of the fastest-growing Disney Plus VPN service providers in town, was founded in 2009, with headquarters in the British Virgin Islands, and is best known for their full privacy protocols, with outstanding benefits, and fast speed is one of the most vibrant features, with security and reliability factor being one of the most important factors.
Nonetheless, ExpressVPN understands how to keep the user’s identity secret and safe from all threats. ExpressVPN boasts a 52 percent average speed loss and a server allotment of 3000+ servers in more than 94 countries.
Surfshark – Budget-Friendly VPN to Watch Disney Plus in Geo-restricted Countries
Surfshark is the cheapest and most reliable Disney Plus VPN for accessing Disney Plus from anywhere in the world. Surfshark began as a VPN service provider in 2018 and has quickly grown to 500+ USA servers, with the majority of them situated in the United States.
There are about 3,200 servers in more than 65 countries. Seasonal specials and discounts such as Christmas and other foreign occasions are included in the pricing packages, which start at $2.49 per month.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Watch Disney Plus in Unsupported Regions
NordVPN is a game-changer in the VPN industry, having been formed in 2012 by a group of four potential friends. It has an active jurisdiction in the Panamanian region and covers nearly 59 counties with a server coverage of 5,300+ servers allocated in different areas to strengthen the connection. It also has a guaranteed Zero-log policy and a server coverage of 5,300+ servers allocated in different areas to strengthen the connection.
NordVPN is well-known for its speed, with a speed loss of only 53%, which is far less than other VPN companies. The user experience is exceptional due to a large number of dedicated IP addresses (about 5,000).
What Android Smartphones Does Disney Plus Support?
If you’re wondering if your Android device will support/run Disney Plus, you’re in luck: Disney Plus is compatible with the vast majority of regularly used Android handsets. In reality, any Android device (phone or tablet) running OS 5.0 (Android Lollipop) or later will be able to use and run Disney Plus, according to the Disney Plus support site. Disney Plus requires a high-speed internet connection to stream, so don’t expect to watch it on a 3G connection.
How Much Does Disney Plus for Android Cost?
Disney Plus, like the bulk of other streaming applications available on Google Play, will be free to download. However, you’ll need to pay $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year for a Disney Plus subscription. There’s also a Disney Plus bundle that includes Hulu and ESPN+ for $12.99 per month.
After you’ve signed up for Disney Plus, you’ll need to enter into the Disney Plus app on your Android smartphone with your credentials to begin streaming.
How many devices can use Disney Plus at once?
Every Disney Plus account allows for simultaneous streaming on up to four devices. You can establish seven distinct profiles for different users, but only four devices can stream at once. Because there is only one account type, unlike other streaming sites, you do not have a variety of subscription alternatives.
You have the option of paying annually or monthly. If you wish to watch Disney Plus on more than four devices at the same time, you’ll need to create a new account.
What to Watch on Disney Plus on your Android Device?
Take a look at the Disney Plus TV content, shows, and movies that you can binge-watch on your Android device to enjoy your streaming experience.
- Exclusive Disney Plus movies
- Disney Plus Animated films
- Disney Plus Animated series
- Star Wars movies and series
- Marvel movies and series
- Disney Plus Pixar movie
- Disney Plus Live-action movies
- Disney Plus TV movies
- Disney Plus Live-action series
Best Disney Plus TV Shows
- The Mandolorian aka Baby Yoda show
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Be Our Chef
- The world according to Jeff Goldblum
- The Imagineering Story
- Even Stevens
- The World According t0 Jeff Goldblum
- Ultimate Spider-Man
- Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD.
- The Simpsons
- Star Wars Clone Wars
- The Marvel Franchise
- High School Musical: The Musical: The Series
- Diary of a Future President
- Fairy Tale Weddings
- Spiderman and his amazing friends
- Muppet Moments
- Forky Asks the Question
- That’s So Raven
Best Disney Plus Movies
- Toy Story 4
- Avengers: Infinity War
- Frozen 2
- The Jungle Book
- Percy Jackson
- Artemis fowl
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- Black Panther
- Lady and the Tramp
- Iron Man: All Parts
- Guardians of the Galaxy: All Parts
- Mary Poppins
- Lilo & Stitch
- Star Wars
- Thor Ragnarok
- Raya and the Last Dragon
- Live-Action Mulan
Luckily, Disney Plus is available on a variety of Android devices from smartphones to gadgets to gaming consoles to TVs which means millions of Androids users can watch Disney Plus on their Android devices. I tried my best to come up with the most accurate information and guide to be made available on our website about Disney plus and compatible Android devices.
So, if you have some queries then feel free to ask because I would love to get back to you with solutions!