Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Can you watch Disney Plus in Europe? You can watch Disney Plus in Europe by using a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Does Disney Plus work in Europe? Disney Plus doesn’t work in Europe unless you use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Disney+ being a comparatively new streaming service than others, quickly became one of the most popular streaming services available while growing in popularity as Disney expanded its service into new markets.
But regrettably, despite being a massive entertainment platform. Disney+ is currently limited to a specific country, including Europe; it is not available in New Zealand, Malaysia, South Africa, and other parts of the world except USA.
So, in this article, we’ll look at why Disney Plus is restricted in Europe and so many countries, like Netflix, HBO Max, Disney+, Amazon Prime, and others streaming platform that obeys geo-restriction policies. Without further ado, take a look at a quick guide on how to watch Disney Plus in Europe:
Quick Overview on How to Watch Disney Plus in Europe in 2022
If you are in a hurry and want to watch Disney Plus in Europe, then all you have to do is subscribe to a reliable VPN and do the following quick steps:
- First, subscribe to a credible VPN. ExpressVPN is our high recommendation.
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device.
- Open its app and go to the sign-up page.
- Log in to the website after signing up.
- Choose the US server and launch the Disney Plus Website.
- Now you can watch Disney Plus in Europe without any hassle.
Now, you know how to watch Disney Plus in Europe. It’s time to dive into all the necessary information you might be concerned about!
Why is Disney Plus Restricted in Europe?
Even though almost everyone grew up watching Disney Channel, the streaming service is unavailable in many countries worldwide, including Europe, due to geo-restrictions. However, Disney Plus is steadily expanding, and you can still watch it from anywhere while it is being released.
Disney Plus employs consistent region blocking filters on its official websites, preventing people from other countries from accessing Disney Plus. To do so, you must change your IP address to one from a country that offers Disney Plus. This is the primary reason why Disney Plus is Restricted in Europe. So, to watch Disney Plus in Malaysia, Singapore, Romania, New Zealand, Mexico, South Africa, Europe, Germany, Philippines, Hong Kong, Thailand, or anywhere in Europe, you will need a VPN.
Why do we need a VPN to Watch Disney Plus in Europe?
You can bypass this geo-restriction by using a VPN to watch Disney Plus in Europe. A VPN will mask your IP address and provide you with a bogus identity, causing Disney Plus to believe you are accessing it from the region of your chosen server. So, by using a trusted and reliable VPN, you can easily bypass Disney Plus’s geo-restriction policies, and that’s the reason why you need a VPN to watch Disney Plus in Europe.
Quick Overview – Best Disney Plus VPNs in Europe in 2022
Here’s a quick rundown of the best VPN services for getting Disney Plus in Europe in 2022:
- ExpressVPN –It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries worldwide. It has 25 highly optimized servers in the USA. It offers $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of the free trial and a risk-free 45-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost – CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in USA, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN – This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries and 15 highly optimized servers in the USA. It comes with a 2-year subscription of $3.71 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark – It is the best low-cost VPN available for $2.49/month for its 2-year package network to watch Disney Plus in Germany that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 23 highly optimized USA servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in USA, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What are the Best VPNs to watch Disney Plus in Europe?
We’ve compiled a list of the Best VPNs for Disney Plus in Europe based on several important factors. So, please look at our list of the best VPNs of 2022 for bypassing geo-restricted websites and channels.
5 Best VPN Services in Europe in 2022 to Watch Disney Plus:
1. ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Disney Plus in Europe
- Servers across the globe: Express VPN offers the best service in providing more than 3,000 servers across 160 locations in more than 90 countries.
- Built-in speed: Express VPN has a feature of its internet speed test that allows you to check your web speed. Their fastest servers are operating in Australia.
- Standard of encryption: Express VPN uses an AES 256-bit encryption, which is considered the highest standard of encryption that cannot break easily. Furthermore, it has advanced security features, including DNS leak, Split tunneling, and kill switch features.
- Customer Service: Express VPN has a very efficient team of Customer service representatives for your guidance.
- Complete Protection: ExpressVPN guarantees you total protection, as it doesn’t monitor the IP address you are connecting from. For instance, your login time, the IP you’re using, any of your traffic, or any data concerning the pages are safe.
- Subscription Plan: The cost of ExpressVPN is a bit higher than many of its competitors but worth it. ExpressVPN’s best plan, which we recommend, is priced at $6.67 a month for an annual package that includes three months free. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee as well.
- Double protection
- Kill Switch feature
- Quick response 24/7
- A large number of servers
- Fastest speed
- Great User Experience
- A bit pricey
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access Disney Plus in Europe from Anywhere
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries. Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all viruses.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunneling that ensures you protect your data completely.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
- Multiple protocols
- 24/7 assistance
- Worldwide servers
- Fast speed
- Limited payment options
NordVPN – Trustworthy VPN Network to Watch Disney Plus in Europe
- Servers across the globe: NordVPN is a suitable VPN for beginners, as It’s easy to set up. In addition, it offers a huge server network, with over 5200+ servers across the globe.
- High tunneling protocol: Nordlynx is software used by NordVPN as a tunneling protocol that supplies ultimate fast connections, no matter wherever you are. It prevents the internet speed from slowing down.
- Advanced Security: NordVPN provides advanced security with AES 256-bit encryption, trusted Server technology, automatic kill switch, split tunneling, no IP address leaks, and complete privacy.
- Double Protection: NordVPN provides its users with an extra layer of protection by changing their IP address twice and encrypting their web traffic.
- Subscription plan: NordVPN is cheaper than most VPNs. In addition, you can save a 68% discount while subscribing to their 24 monthly plans, which is $3.71/per month. Check out their more programs here.
- Fastest VPN
- Safe Internet connection
- Easy to use
- Uninterrupted streaming
- Access on multiple devices
- A bit slow app
Surfshark – Best Pocket-Friendly VPN to Watch Disney Plus in Europe
- Unique security techniques: Surfshark secures your identity from hackers by deleting any hint of your private information and browsing history with each reboot.
- Strict No logs policy: Surfshark also offers over 3200 servers in over 65 countries unlimited simultaneous connections at exceptionally high speed and many servers – over 3200 in over 65 countries with no logs policy.
- Secure Protocols: Surfshark offers AES-256 encryption, plus the secure protocols OpenVPN UDP and TCP, IKEv2, and Wire Guard that encrypts your internet traffic completely.
- Split Tunneling: Users can split their internet connection into two using Surfshark’s split tunneling feature. If you want to access both foreign and local services simultaneously, this feature allows you to be available abroad and be updated with local news.
- Subscription plan: Surfshark offers a great 24-month subscription plan for just $2.49 a month, which undercuts just about every other premium VPN.
- Safe to use
- No data leaks
- Split tunneling supports
- Double protection
AtlasVPN– Low on pocket VPN to access Disney Plus in Europe
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options. It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices. It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It also features highly safe security protocols and policies including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
- Fast and easy to set up
- Safe security protocols
- Built-in breach tracker
- You have to go premium if you need better speed and fewer ads.
- Dodgy Customer Service.
Can we watch Disney Plus in Europe using a free VPN?
A big NO, a free VPN will not allow you to watch Disney Plus in Europe. Although numerous free VPN providers are available on the internet, it is strongly advised not to use a free VPN service if you care even a little about your privacy. Using a free VPN is risky, providing a poor streaming experience. In addition, free VPN servers are clogged with thousands of users, significantly slowing your internet speed.
With a free VPN, you won’t be able to access your favorite platforms. It would be best to keep in mind that using free VPNs puts your privacy at risk; according to multiple reports, they are notorious for selling their users’ data and tracking history to third parties.
How much is Disney Plus in Europe?
You can sign up for Disney Plus on a monthly or yearly basis. The monthly plan for Disney Plus in Europe costs $6.99 (€5.81), and the annual plan costs $69.99 (€58.15). Both programs provide full access to the streaming platform’s content.
[Video Guide] How to Watch Disney Plus in Europe
How to Subscribe to Disney Plus in Europe?
Disney+ only accepts a few payment methods because the service is only available in a few countries. However, Disney+ currently accepts payments through PayPal and credit cards registered in regions where the Disney+ service is available.
If you’re looking for an alternative payment method, you can pay with an iTunes gift card if you sign up through the iOS app. If you sign up on an Android device such as a smartphone, Android TV, or an Android tablet, you can even pay with a Google gift card.
Thousands of Disney Plus users in Europe are currently looking for options that allow them to gift Disney+ subscriptions. There are also rumors that Disney Plus will be releasing its gift card on Black Friday. Subscribing to Disney+ will become even easier if this occurs.
Compatible Devices with Disney Plus in Europe
Let’s take a look at the devices you can use to watch Disney Plus in Europe:
How to Watch Disney Plus in Europe on Android Devices?
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the Disney Plus app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Disney Plus, is now available on your Android device.
How to Get Disney Plus in Europe on iOS Devices?
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to United States server in the server’s list.
- Search for Disney Plus in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
How to Stream Disney Plus in Europe on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Disney Plus on PS3/PS4:
- First, go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- Then, from the list of alternatives, look for “Disney Plus.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, and Disney Plus to your “My Channels” list.
How to Get Disney Plus in Europe on Xbox?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Disney Plus on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Next, search for “Disney Plus” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Click the “Install” button.
How to Access Disney Plus in Europe on Kodi?
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Disney Plus. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the Disney Plus add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Setup Disney Plus in Europe on Firestick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Disney Plus on your Firestick device:
- Startup your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources, download ExpressVPN, and connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘Disney Plus’ and press enter.
- The ‘STAN TV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- Download the app after you click ‘Get.
- After you install the Stan Tv app, open it.
- Open the Disney Plus app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching Disney Plus on Firestick in Europe.
How to Stream Disney Plus in Europe on Apple TV?
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- Download and install the Disney Plus app on your Apple TV.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Europe on Smart TV?
- Download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Disney Plus app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How to Unblock Disney Plus in Europe on PC users?
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Disney Plus website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Disney Plus, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
How to Install the Disney Plus App on an Android Device in Europe
To get Disney Plus on Android devices in Europe, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Sign up for a reputable VPN service and connect to its US server.
- Step 2: Go to Amazon and buy a US Google gift card.
- Step 3: To use the gift card, create a new Google account.
- Step 4: Redeem the gift card using a phone number in the United States (You can purchase a virtual US number)
- Step 5: Get the Disney+ app from the Google Play Store and start trouble-free streaming!
How to Install Disney Plus on iOS Devices in Europe
To get Disney Plus on your iOS device in Europe, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Sign up for a reputable VPN service and connect to its US server.
- Step 2: Go to the official Apple website and create a new Apple ID in the United States.
- Step 3: Buy a gift card to the US Apple Store from Amazon.
- Step 4: Create a new Apple ID account.
- Step 5: Log in to your account and enter the code to redeem your Gift Card.
- Step 6: Get the Disney+ app from the AppStore and start watching your favorite shows.
What to Watch on Disney Plus in Europe?
Disney is constantly adding new, original, and exclusive content to its streaming service and its existing range. So, take a look at the list of Disney Plus content in Europe:
List of Disney Plus Europe Content
- TV Shows
- Exclusive Disney Plus movies
- Disney Plus Animated films
- Disney Plus Animated series
- Disney Plus Live-action movies
- Disney Plus TV movies
- Disney Plus Live-action series
- Star Wars movies and series
- Marvel movies and series
- Disney Plus Pixar movies
Best Disney Plus TV Shows and Movies in Europe
Disney Plus has a massive library of popular movies and TV shows from all genres, making it a popular demand for all audiences. In the following section, we have listed the most popular TV shows and movies available on the platform. With the help of a credible VPN, you can watch all of these content titles in Europe.
Best Disney Plus TV Shows in Europe:
Below are the most popular TV shows you can watch on Disney Plus in Europe.
- Big Hero 6
- Darkwing Duck
- Forky Asks a Question
- Gravity Falls
- Inside Pixar
- Marvel 616
- So Weird
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- The Imagineering Story
- The Mandalorian
- Ultimate Spider-Man
Best Disney Plus Movies in Europe:
The following are the most popular movies available on the Disney Plus platform in Europe:
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
- Apollo: Missions to the Moon
- Black Is King
- Hidden Figures
- Mary Poppins
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
- The Fault in Our Stars
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- The Sound of Music
FAQs on Disney Plus in Europe
Can I watch Disney Plus in Europe?
Disney Plus is available in eighteen European countries. However, it has not yet been released in all European countries. So if you cannot watch it, you can use ExpressVPN to get Disney Plus in Europe.
When will Disney Plus launch in all the countries of Europe?
There is currently no official news for a recent launch date, as the core team of Disney+ is still working to make it available in Europe.
Can I Watch Disney Plus on Different Devices simultaneously?
You can watch Disney Plus on four devices simultaneously with a single subscription. However, you can use Disney Plus to register up to ten compatible devices. So, regardless of whether you use Amazon Fire TV or Chromecast, you can get a Disney Plus subscription and stream on any device.
Can I use my Disney Plus account in another country?
Yes, you can use your Disney Plus account in another country. However, if Disney+ is geo-restricted in that country, you can stream it through ExpressVPN.
Can you watch Disney Plus in other countries?
As of September 2021, Disney Plus is available in 55 countries. It is expected to expand its release in the following years.
Is Disney Plus in UK?
Disney Plus is not available in the UK, but you can watch it through VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Are there any Disney Plus gift cards available?
If you’re looking for an excellent gift for that special Disney fan in your life, you can get a Disney Plus gift subscription for $80. The gift subscription is available only to new members and includes one year of streaming service access.
What Can I Watch on Disney Plus in Europe?
Disney Plus has over 7,000 TV episodes and 500 movies, including Disney, Pixar, and Marvel.
Is Disney Plus available in Europe?
Currently, Disney Plus isn’t available in Europe. But nothing to worry about. You can watch Disney Plus in Europe by subscribing to a credible VPN like ExpressVPN.
Can I watch Disney Plus on my TV?
You can watch Disney Plus on Smart TV, LG TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku Device, and Android TV.
Can I Download Disney Plus App in Europe for free?
The application is free to download, but the subscription is no longer available. Instead, you must eventually pay for the services to access your favorite Disney plus shows and movies.
In a nutshell, you can watch Disney Plus in Europe using any VPNs mentioned in this article. Disney+ is a popular entertainment website that requires a VPN connection to access from outside the United States.
So, I would advise every reader to connect to a credible VPN server just like ExpressVPN and then enjoy the services with unlimited access to Disney Plus from anywhere.