Gary is a geeky-binge watcher who loves to pen down all that he watches. The night-owl has just got two hobbies, binge-watching all the latest shows and writing everything about them.
Can you watch Disney Plus in Europe? You can watch Disney Plus in Europe by using a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Disney+, being a comparatively new streaming service than others, quickly became one of the most popular streaming services available while growing in popularity as Disney expanded its service into new markets.
Do you want to know about does Disney Plus work in Europe? Disney Plus is available in some European countries like the UK, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Germany, and Austria, but if it is geo-restricted in your region or to get US Disney Plus Europe you can subscribe to a VPN; we recommend ExpressVPN.
Disney Plus houses many critically acclaimed TV series and movies, such as Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Encanto, Agatha: Coven of Chaos, Snowdrop, Turning Red, Kings Man and many more. Fortunately, it was officially launched in Europe as part of Disney Plus’s global expansion strategy.
So, in this article, we’ll look at why Disney Plus is restricted in Europe and so many countries, like Netflix, HBO Max, Disney+, Amazon Prime, and other streaming platform that obeys geo-restriction policies. Without further ado, take a look at a quick guide on how to watch Disney Plus in Europe:
How to Watch Disney Plus in Europe [Updated Dec 2023]
If you are in a hurry and want to watch Disney Plus in Europe, then all you have to do is subscribe to a reliable VPN and do the following quick steps:
- First, subscribe to a credible VPN. ExpressVPN is our high recommendation.
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device.
- Open its app and go to the sign-up page.
- Log in to the website after signing up.
- Choose the US server and launch the Disney Plus Website.
- Now, you can watch Disney Plus in Europe without any hassle.
Now, you know how to watch Disney Plus in Europe. It’s time to dive into all the necessary information you might be concerned about!
Why do we need a VPN to Watch Disney Plus in Europe?
Even though almost everyone grew up watching Disney Channel, the streaming service is unavailable in many countries worldwide, including Europe, due to geo-restrictions. However, Disney Plus is steadily expanding, and you can still watch it from anywhere while it is being released.
Disney Plus employs consistent region-blocking filters on its official websites, preventing people from other countries from accessing Disney Plus. To do so, you must change your IP address to one from a country that offers Disney Plus.
This is the primary reason why Disney Plus is Restricted in Europe. So, to watch Disney Plus Singapore, Disney Plus Romania, Disney Plus Mexico, Disney Plus Germany, Disney Plus Philippines, Disney Plus Hong Kong, Disney Plus Thailand, or anywhere in Europe, you will need a VPN.
Why is Disney Plus Restricted in Europe?
Disney Plus is not restricted in Europe but yes, the content is limited but you can bypass this geo-limitations by using a VPN to watch Disney Plus in Europe. A VPN will mask your IP address and provide you with a bogus identity, causing Disney Plus to believe you are accessing it from the region of your chosen server.
So, by using a trusted and reliable VPN, you can easily bypass Disney Plus’s geo-restriction policies, and that’s the reason why you need a VPN to watch Disney Plus in Europe.
3 Best VPNs For Disney Plus in Europe [Quick Overview – December 2023]
Here’s a quick rundown of the best VPN services for getting Disney Plus Europe 2023:
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers worldwide and 24 highly optimized server locations in the USA. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month and get 3 months free. You will also get a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: It has 5700+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries. It offers 16 highly optimized US servers. You can purchase NordVPN for $3.19/mo. for a 2-year subscription and get 3 extra months. The plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 100 countries with 600+ highly optimized servers in 25 locations in the USA. You can buy Surfshark for $2.30/mo. for a 2-year subscription with 2 months free; the plan also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How Can I Sign Up for Disney Plus in Europe?
You can follow these steps to watch Disney Plus in Europe:
- Navigate to the official website of Disney Plus.
- Select Sign up and add your personal information.
- Select your preferred subscription plan and payment method.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the signup.
- Now, Install the Disney Plus app on your device.
- Enter your credentials to log in.
- Enjoy streaming Disney Plus in Europe.
Note: You can avail of the Disney Plus Free Trial in Europe.
Best VPNs to watch Disney Plus in Europe? [Detailed Analysis December 2023]
We’ve compiled a list of the Best VPNs for Disney Plus in Europe based on several important factors. So, please look at our list of the best VPNs of 2023 for bypassing geo-restricted websites and channels.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch Disney Plus Europe
- Servers across the globe: ExpressVPN offers the best service in providing more than 3,000+ servers across 160 locations in more than 90 countries.
- Built-in speed: ExpressVPN has a feature of its internet speed test that allows you to check your web speed. Their fastest servers are operating in the US which makes it the best VPN for Disney Plus.
- Standard of encryption: Express VPN uses an AES 256-bit encryption, which is considered the highest standard of encryption that cannot break easily. Furthermore, it has advanced security features, including DNS leak, Split tunneling, and kill switch features.
- Customer Service: Express VPN has a very efficient team of Customer service representatives for your guidance.
- Complete Protection: ExpressVPN guarantees you total protection, as it doesn’t monitor the IP address you are connecting from. For instance, your login time, the IP you’re using, any of your traffic, or any data concerning the pages are safe.
- Subscription Plan: The cost of ExpressVPN is a bit higher than many of its competitors, but worth it. ExpressVPN’s best plan, which we recommend, is priced at $6.67 a month for an annual package that includes three months free. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee as well.
- Double protection
- Kill Switch feature
- Quick response 24/7
- A large number of servers
- Fastest speed
- Great User Experience
- A bit pricey
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
NordVPN – Trustworthy VPN Network to Watch Disney Plus Europe
- Servers across the globe: NordVPN is a suitable VPN for beginners, as It’s easy to set up. In addition, it offers a huge server network, with over 5200+ servers across the globe.
- High tunneling protocol: Nordlynx is software used by NordVPN as a tunneling protocol that supplies ultimate fast connections, no matter where you are. It prevents the internet speed from slowing down.
- Advanced Security: NordVPN provides advanced security with AES 256-bit encryption, trusted Server technology, automatic kill switch, split tunneling, no IP address leaks, and complete privacy.
- Double Protection: NordVPN provides its users with an extra layer of protection by changing their IP address twice and encrypting their web traffic.
- Subscription plan: NordVPN is cheaper than most VPNs. In addition, you can save a 68% discount while subscribing to their 24 monthly plans, which are $3.71/per month. Check out their more programs here.
- Fastest VPN
- Safe Internet connection
- Easy to use
- Uninterrupted streaming
- Access on multiple devices
- A bit slow app
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami.
Surfshark – Best Pocket-Friendly VPN to Watch Disney Plus Europe
- Unique security techniques: Surfshark secures your identity from hackers by deleting any hint of your private information and browsing history with each reboot.
- Strict No logs policy: Surfshark also offers over 3200 servers in over 65 countries unlimited simultaneous connections at exceptionally high speed and many servers – over 3200 in over 65 countries with no logs policy.
- Secure Protocols: Surfshark offers AES-256 encryption, plus the secure protocols OpenVPN UDP and TCP, IKEv2, and Wire Guard that encrypt your internet traffic completely.
- Split Tunneling: Users can split their internet connection into two using Surfshark’s split tunneling feature. If you want to access both foreign and local services simultaneously, this feature allows you to be available abroad and be updated with local news.
- Subscription plan: Surfshark offers a great 24-month subscription plan for just $2.49 monthly, which undercuts just about every premium VPN.
- Safe to use
- No data leaks
- Split tunneling supports
- Double protection
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit.
Can we watch Disney Plus in Europe using a free VPN?
A big NO: a free VPN will not allow you to watch Disney Plus in Europe. Although numerous free VPN providers are available on the internet, it is strongly advised not to use a free VPN service if you care even a little about your privacy.
Using a free VPN is risky, providing a poor streaming experience. In addition, free VPN servers are clogged with thousands of users, significantly slowing your internet speed.
With a free VPN, you won’t be able to access your favorite platforms. It would be best to keep in mind that using free VPNs puts your privacy at risk; according to multiple reports, they are notorious for selling their users’ data and tracking history to third parties.
How to Subscribe to Disney Plus in Europe?
Disney+ only accepts a few payment methods because the service is only available in a few countries. However, Disney+ currently accepts payments through PayPal and credit cards registered in regions where the Disney+ service is available.
If you’re looking for an alternative payment method, you can pay with an iTunes gift card if you sign up through the iOS app. If you sign up on an Android device such as a smartphone, Android TV, or an Android tablet, you can even pay with a Google gift card.
But regrettably, despite being a massive entertainment platform. Disney+ is currently limited to a specific country, including Europe, Disney Plus New Zealand, Disney Plus Malaysia, Disney Plus South Africa, and other parts of the world except the USA.
Thousands of Disney Plus users in Europe are currently looking for options that allow them to gift Disney+ subscriptions. There are also rumors that Disney Plus will be releasing its gift card on Black Friday. Subscribing to Disney+ will become even easier if this occurs.
How much is Disney Plus in Europe?
You can sign up for Disney Plus on a monthly or yearly basis. Both programs provide full access to the streaming platform’s content.
Disney Plus also offers Bundles that you can easily avail of; the following are the Disney Plus packages:
|Price||DISNEY+ ONE||DISNEY+ BASIC||DISNEY+ PREMIUM|
|USD ($) Price||$25 per month||$27.50 per month||$35 per month|
|EURO Price||23.48 EUR/mo.||25.83 EUR/mo.||32.87 EUR/mo.|
The prices are subject to change due to changes in the international market or other relevant factors.
How Do I Pay for Disney Plus in Europe?
Where Can I Pay Disney Plus Europe? You can pay for Disney Plus in Europe by using these payment methods:
How to Pay for Disney+ in Europe on iOS with Apple iTunes?
The steps mentioned below can be used to pay for Disney+ in Europe on an Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, Mac, or another device:
- Purchase an iOS gift card from the Apple App Store.
- Register for Disney+ Europe to use your gift card.
- Log in to the Disney+ app to access your favorite content.
- To stream, sign in to your Disney + app.
How to Pay for Disney+ in Europe with Paypal and Revolut?
You can pay for Disney+ in Europe using PayPal. Here are some easy steps to follow:
- Go to the official website of PayPal and select sign up.
- Get a Revolut virtual credit card by linking your Revolut account to your local bank account.
- Connect your PayPal and Revolut accounts by choosing “Link a card or bank.”
- Navigate to the Disney+ website and sign up for the premium subscription plan.
- Select PayPal as the preferred payment method.
- Watch the trending shows on Disney Plus in Europe.
How to Pay for Disney Plus in Europe with a Virtual Gift Card?
Here are easy steps to pay for Disney+ in Europe with a virtual gift card:
- Buy a virtual gift card from the Gift Cards website.
- By adding money with a credit or debit card, you can activate your virtual gift card.
- To access Disney+, go to the website and log in.
- Under the payment option, enter the information from your virtual gift card.
- Start streaming Disney+ in Europe by logging in!
How to Pay for Disney+ in Europe on Android with Google Play Store?
Here’s how to pay for Disney+ on Android with Google Play Store in Europe:
- Get a Google Play gift card at the Google Play Store.
- The Google Play Store Card can be purchased from Amazon!
- You can redeem your gift code by email.
- Sign up for Disney+ Europe using the gift card code.
- Enjoy streaming Disney Plus on your mobile device.
Compatible Devices with Disney Plus in Europe
Let’s take a look at the devices you can use to watch Disney Plus in Europe:
- Android Phones (Watch Disney Plus on Android devices)
- iOS Phones (Watch Disney Plus on iPhone)
- Apple TV (Watch Disney Plus on Apple TV)
- PlayStation (Watch Disney Plus on PS4)
- Xbox (Watch Disney Plus on Xbox)
- LG Smart TV
- Roku (Watch Disney Plus on Roku)
- Chromecast (Watch Disney Plus on Chromecast)
- Fire TV Stick (Watch Disney Plus on Firestick)
- Smart Tablets
- Windows 10 (Watch Disney Plus on Windows 10)
- Samsung Smart TV (Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV)
How to Watch Disney Plus in Europe on Android Devices?
Disney+ Supports Android phones and tablets with Android OS 5.0 (Lollipop) or later Follow these steps to get Disney Plus Europe on Android devices:
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the Disney Plus app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, Disney Plus is now available on your Android device.
How to Get Disney Plus in Europe on iOS Devices?
Disney Plus is available on Apple mobile devices with software iOS 15.3 and later: iPhone. iPod Touch. iPad. You can get Disney Plus Europe by following these steps:
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to the United States server in the server’s list.
- Search for Disney Plus in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to start streaming your favorite shows on Disney Plus now.
How to Stream Disney Plus in Europe on PS4/PS5?
Disney is supported on PS3 and PS4 so you can find Disney on PS4 in the PlayStation Store and on PS5 find the Disney+ app via Media > All Apps, here are the steps to download Disney Plus PS4 and PS5:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN (we highly recommend ExpressVPN).
- Then, head to ExpressVPN’s DNS settings page and sign in using your credentials.
- Click on “Register my IP address” under the IP address registration option and also enable “Automatic registration of IP address“.
- Now go to the ExpressVPN’s setup page and find the MediaStreamer DNS IP address.
- From there you will get a new DNS server IP address to use on your PS4 and PS5.
- Now, turn on your PlayStation device and go to the “Settings” tab.
- Select “Network” and then select “Set up Internet Connection“.
- Choose between “LAN” or “Wi-Fi” based on the type of internet connection you use.
- Select “Custom” to manually enter network settings.
- Select “Automatic” for IP address settings.
- Select “Do not specify” for DHCP.
- Select “Manual” for DNS settings. Now, enter the Smart DNS IP address in the “Primary” field, then hit “Next“.
- Select MTU as “Automatic“.
- Select “Do not specify” for Proxy server.
- Now, select “Test Internet Connection“.
Here you go! You have successfully set up Smart DNS on your PlayStation. Open the Disney Plus app, log in with your credentials, and start streaming.
How to Get Disney Plus in Europe on Xbox?
Xbox doesn’t support a built-in VPN app, so to get Disney Plus on Xbox you first need to set smart DNS via VPN, we have mentioned a step-by-step guide to get Disney Plus on Xbox:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN then download and install its app on your Windows or macOS.
- Head to ExpressVPN’s DNS settings page and sign in with your credentials.
- Click on “Register my IP address” under the IP address registration option and also enable “Automatic registration of IP address“.
- Now go to the ExpressVPN’s setup page and find the MediaStreamer DNS IP address.
- From there you will get a new DNS server IP address to use on your Xbox.
- Now the next step is to set up the DNS address on your Xbox.
- First start Xbox and go to “Settings”.
- In the “Settings” menu, select “Network” and the “Network settings”.
- Now choose “Advanced Settings” then “DNS Settings” > then choose “Manual” to configure the DNS addresses.
- Now you have to enter the IP addresses of DNS servers that you can get from your profile page after activating the Smart DNS.
- Insert both primary and secondary IP addresses.
- After entering the IP addresses, it will show you the entered DNS addresses are activated.
- Now Change your location to the United States by going to “Settings” then “Systems” > “Language & location” Now set it as the US.
- Now Select the “Restart now” option from the “Language & location” settings and wait for a while.
- Thats it! You have Set up Smart DNS for Disney Plus.
- Now Login to Disney Plus to start streaming Disney Content in restricted regions.
How to Access Disney Plus in Europe on Kodi?
Follow the below-mentioned guide to get Disney Plus Europe on Kodi:
- Install a VPN that is compatible with Disney Plus. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings then, system Settings, and Add-ons.
- Now, toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly, install the Disney Plus add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Setup Disney Plus in Europe on Firestick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Disney Plus on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources, download ExpressVPN, and connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘Disney Plus‘ and press enter.
- The ‘Disney Plus app for Fire TV Stick‘ will appear in the search results.
- Download the app after you click ‘Get‘.
- After you install the Disney app, open it.
- Open the Disney Plus app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now, you can start watching Disney Plus on Firestick in Europe.
How to Stream Disney Plus in Europe on Apple TV?
Follow these steps to stream Disney Plus Europe on Apple TV:
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu, and select network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- Download and install the Disney Plus app on your Apple TV.
How to Watch Disney Plus in Europe on Smart TV?
Here are few steps to get Disney Plus Europe on Smart TV:
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the Disney Plus app on your smart TV and create a free account to start watching.
How to Unblock Disney Plus in Europe on PC users?
To Unblock Disney Plus Europe on your PC follow these steps:
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the Disney Plus website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching Disney Plus, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Disney Plus Error:
Disney Plus has different errors, but you can easily fix these issues by following our brief guidelines:
- Disney Plus Error Code 93
- Disney Plus Error Code 24
- Disney Plus Error Code 90
- Disney Plus Error Code 83
- Disney Plus Error Code 142
- Disney Plus Error Code 39
- Disney Plus Login Code
What to Watch on Disney Plus in Europe?
Disney constantly adds new, original, and exclusive content to its streaming service and existing range. So, take a look at the list of Disney Plus content in Europe:
List of Disney Plus Europe Content
- Fantasy Movies on Disney Plus
- KDramas on Disney Plus
- Marvel Shows on Disney Plus
- Sad Movies on Disney Plus
- Watch Loki on Disney Plus
- Defenders Saga in order on Disney Plus
- Watch X-Men Movies in Order
- TV Shows
- Exclusive Disney Plus movies
- Disney Plus Animated films
- Disney Plus Animated series
- Disney Plus Live-action movies
- Disney Plus TV movies
- Disney Plus Live-action series
- Star Wars movies and series
- Marvel movies and series
- Disney Plus Pixar movies
Best Disney Plus TV Shows and Movies in Europe
Disney Plus has a massive library of popular movies and TV shows from all genres, making it a popular demand for all audiences. The following section lists the most popular TV shows and movies available on the platform. With the help of a credible VPN, you can watch all of these content titles in Europe.
Best Disney Plus TV Shows in Europe:
Below are the most popular TV shows you can watch on Disney Plus in Europe.
- The Other Black Girl
- The Santa Clauses Season 2
- The First Responders
- The Owl House Season 3
- The Kardashians
- The Walking Dead
- Thor Ragnarok
- The Punisher
- Big Hero 6
- Darkwing Duck
- Forky Asks a Question
- Gravity Falls
- Inside Pixar
- Marvel 616
- So Weird
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- The Imagineering Story
- The Mandalorian
- Ultimate Spider-Man
Best Disney Plus Movies in Europe:
The following are the most popular movies available on the Disney Plus platform in Europe:
- Marvels Eternals
- Blood Curse
- Percy Jackson
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
- Spider-Man: No Way Home
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
- Apollo: Missions to the Moon
- Black Is King
- Hidden Figures
- Mary Poppins
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
- The Fault in Our Stars
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- The Sound of Music
FAQs on Disney Plus in Europe
Can I watch Disney Plus in Europe?
Disney Plus is available in eighteen European countries. However, it has not yet been released in all European countries. So if you cannot watch it, you can use ExpressVPN to get Disney Plus in Europe.
When will Disney Plus launch in all the countries of Europe?
There is currently no official news for a recent launch date, as the core team of Disney+ is still working to make it available in Europe.
Can I Watch Disney Plus on Different Devices simultaneously?
You can watch Disney Plus on four devices simultaneously with a single subscription. However, you can use Disney Plus to register up to ten compatible devices. So, regardless of whether you use Amazon Fire TV or Chromecast, you can get a Disney Plus subscription and stream on any device.
Can I use my Disney Plus account in another country?
Yes, you can use your Disney Plus account in another country. However, if Disney+ is geo-restricted in that country, you can stream it through ExpressVPN.
Can you watch Disney Plus in other countries?
As of September 2021, Disney Plus is available in 55 countries. It is expected to expand its release in the following years.
Is Disney Plus in UK?
Disney Plus is unavailable in the UK, but you can watch it through a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Are there any Disney Plus gift cards available?
If you’re looking for an excellent gift for that special Disney fan in your life, you can get a Disney Plus gift subscription for $80. The gift subscription is available only to new members and includes one year of streaming service access.
What Can I Watch on Disney Plus in Europe?
Disney Plus has over 7,000 TV episodes and 500 movies, including Disney, Pixar, and Marvel.
What countries is Disney Plus available in?
Currently, Disney Plus is available in 55 regions. Over the next few years, its release will expand.
Is Disney Plus available in Europe?
Currently, Disney Plus isn’t available in Europe. But nothing to worry about. You can watch Disney Plus in Europe by subscribing to a credible VPN like ExpressVPN.
Can I watch Disney Plus on my TV?
You can watch Disney Plus on Smart TV, LG TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku Device, and Android TV.
Can I Download Disney Plus App in Europe for free?
The application is free to download, but the subscription is no longer available. Instead, you must eventually pay for the services to access your favorite Disney Plus shows and movies.
In a nutshell, you can watch Disney Plus in Europe using any VPNs mentioned in this article. Disney+ is a popular entertainment website that requires a VPN connection to access from outside the United States.
So, We would advise every reader to connect to a credible VPN server just like ExpressVPN and then enjoy the services with unlimited access to Disney Plus in Europe.