Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Disney Plus is a brand-new video streaming service with a huge library of great movies and shows. Disney+ is one of the newest streaming services to enter the fray, but it already has a strong presence.
It includes specific apps for iPhone, Android, Fire TV, Xbox One, and Roku, and it is available practically everywhere except Philippines, Romania, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, Germany, and Thailand. However, there is no Disney Plus app for Windows 10. Luckily, here I will show you how you can access Disney Plus in unsupported countries as well how can you watch Disney Plus on Window 10.
So, if you’ve already made the decision, you’ll most likely want access from anywhere on all of your devices. Keep reading as I will teach you how to watch Disney Plus on any PC or laptop running Windows 10 in this article.
How to Watch Disney Plus on Windows 10 in 2021
If you are trying to watch Disney Plus on Windows 10 in geo-restricted region, you will need to subscribe to credible VPN. Here’s how you can watch Disney Plus on Windows 10 whether your region is restricted by Disney Plus or not.
- Download and subscribe to a credible VPN (I highly recommend ExpressVPN because it is the best Disney Plus VPN).
- Open the VPN software and sign in with your account credentials.
- Select the USA server from the drop-down menu.
You can skip the first three steps because the service is already available there and there is no need to use a VPN.
How to Install Disney+ as a PWA
The below steps for creating a PWA in any Chromium-based browser are nearly identical, although we’ll focus on the new Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome in this article.
For Google Chrome
- To log into your Disney+ account, open Chrome and go to the Disney+ website.
- Then, in Chrome’s toolbar’s upper-right corner, click the Menu button.
- Select More tools to create a shortcut from the drop-down menu.
- Now give the shortcut a name and tick the “Open as window” option to make it open as its own app.
- After that, press the Create button.
- A shortcut will appear on your desktop and in the Start menu, you can also pin it to the taskbar for quick access.
For Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
Using Edge to install Disney Plus as a PWA is a much easier approach. Note that you must be using the Chromium-based version of Edge for this to operate. It’s still in beta and anyone can install it.
- Open your browser and go to the Disney+ website.
- Now login to your Disney plus account using your credentials.
- Now, in the upper-right corner, click on the Menu icon.
- Now click on Apps to install its website as an app.
- For installation, type ‘Disney+’ or any other software.
- The shortcut is simply added to the desktop, and you can also pin it to the taskbar for quick access.
- Now, Disney+ will be separated from the browser. You can quickly start the Disney+ app from here, just like any other app on Windows 10.
How to Sign-up for Disney Plus
Before downloading and installing the Disney Plus app on any device, you just need to sign up for Disney Plus device on its official website.
- Open the official Disney Plus website on your device.
- Now you will be asked to “Sign up for Disney+ Only” or choose your preferable subscription plan.
- After that, you will be directed to the next page where you have to enter your email address and click “Agree & continue” to the terms and conditions.
- Make your password for the email.
- Now you will be asked to enter your payment method and billing info.
- Once done, click on the Agree and Subscribe button.
- You will receive a free seven-day trial.
- If you decide you don’t want to subscribe, you must cancel the trial before it expires.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your email address after you’ve finished.
- Go to your email inbox and look for the Disney Plus confirmation email.
- To confirm, click the link enclosed in the email.
If you want to subscribe to Disney Plus from a geo-restricted country, you will need to subscribe to a credible VPN and follow the below-mentioned steps before subscribing to Disney Plus.
- Subscribe to a credible VPN service, I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Install the VPN app on your device.
- Sign in/sign up to VPN app using your credentials.
- Connect to a USA server using the VPN app.
Best VPNs to Watch Disney Plus on Windows 10 from Anywhere
To watch Disney Plus from anywhere in the world you need credible VPN services that actually works best with geo-restrictions when it comes to functionality and services both. So, take a look at the following best three Disney Plus VPNs of all.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN for Watching Disney Plus in unsupported regions:
With over 3000 servers globally, including those in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, ExpressVPN is one of the most popular VPN services. Fast servers, perfect anonymity, and maximum data leak prevention are all available.
It has specialized apps and DNS MediaStreamer for Disney Plus and every other streaming device. It also gives you 5 simultaneous connections and a 30-day money-back guarantee with a single subscription.
Surfshark – Pocket Friendly VPN for Watching Disney Plus in geo restricted countries:
It offers over 3200 dedicated streaming servers to unblock nearly any geo-blocked channel while giving you limitless simultaneous connections on a single account and also providing you full refund through its 30-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to watch Disney Plus from anywhere
This VPN comes with a large number of servers, you can unblock several geo-restricted platforms with 5400+ servers in 59 locations. It employs AES 256-bit encryption with a strict no-logs policy to prevent IP and DNS leaks.
Unfortunately, Disney Plus doesn’t offer downloads for Windows 10 or MacOS (something Netflix do at least on the Windows side), the ability to run Disney Plus in its own app window is a significant advantage. But, Installing Disney Plus on Windows 10 is currently a rather simple job, as you probably well know.
Follow the procedures outlined above and begin watching your favorite shows right away. So, turn on your PC or laptop and get started with the most exciting part of the entertainment right now.