Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Watch Disney Plus on Windows 10 in any region with these simple tricks with a premium VPN. We have prepared a detailed guide for you.
Disney Plus is a brand-new video streaming service with a huge library of great movies and shows. Disney+ is one of the newest streaming services to enter the fray, but it already has a strong presence.
It includes specific apps for iPhone, Android, Fire TV, Xbox One, and Roku, and it is available practically everywhere except the Philippines, Romania, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, Germany, and Thailand. However, there is no Disney Plus app for Windows 10. Luckily, here I will show you how you can access Disney Plus in unsupported countries as well as how can you watch Disney Plus on Windows 10.
So, if you’ve already made the decision, you’ll most likely want access from anywhere on all of your devices. Keep reading as I will teach you how to watch Disney Plus on Windows 10 in this article.
How to Watch Disney Plus on Windows 10 in [Updated February 2024]
If you are trying to watch Disney Plus on Windows 10 in a geo-restricted region, you will need to subscribe to a credible VPN. Here’s how you can watch Disney Plus on Windows 10 whether your region is restricted by Disney Plus or not.
- Download and subscribe to a credible VPN (We highly recommend ExpressVPN).
- Open the VPN software and sign in with your account credentials.
- Select the USA server from the drop-down menu.
You can skip the first three steps because the service is already available there and there is no need to use a VPN.
How to Install Disney+ as a PWA
The below steps for creating a PWA in any Chromium-based browser are nearly identical, although we’ll focus on the new Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome in this article.
For Google Chrome
- To log into your Disney+ account, open Chrome and go to the Disney+ website.
- Then, in Chrome’s toolbar’s upper-right corner, click the Menu button.
- Select More Tools to create a shortcut from the drop-down menu.
- Now give the shortcut a name and tick the “Open as window” option to make it open as its own app.
- After that, press the Create button.
- A shortcut will appear on your desktop and in the Start menu, you can also pin it to the taskbar for quick access.
For Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
Using Edge to install Disney Plus as a PWA is a much easier approach. Note that you must be using the Chromium-based version of Edge for this to operate. It’s still in beta and anyone can install it.
- Open your browser and go to the Disney+ website.
- Now login to your Disney Plus account using your credentials.
- Now, in the upper-right corner, click on the Menu icon.
- Now click on Apps to install its website as an app.
- For installation, type ‘Disney+‘ or any other software.
- The shortcut is simply added to the desktop, and you can also pin it to the taskbar for quick access.
- Now, Disney+ will be separated from the browser. You can quickly start the Disney+ app from here, just like any other app on Windows 10.
How to Sign up for Disney Plus
Before downloading and installing the Disney Plus app on any device, you just need to sign up for the Disney Plus device on its official website.
- Open the official Disney Plus website on your device.
- Now you will be asked to “Sign up for Disney+ Only” or choose your preferred subscription plan.
- After that, you will be directed to the next page where you have to enter your email address and click “Agree & Continue” to the terms and conditions.
- Make your password for the email.
- Now you will be asked to enter your payment method and billing info.
- Once done, click on the Agree and Subscribe button.
- You will receive a free seven-day trial.
- If you decide you don’t want to subscribe, you must cancel the trial before it expires.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your email address after you’ve finished.
- Go to your email inbox and look for the Disney Plus confirmation email.
- To confirm, click the link enclosed in the email.
If you want to subscribe to Disney Plus from a geo-restricted country, you will need to subscribe to a credible VPN and follow the below-mentioned steps before subscribing to Disney Plus.
- Subscribe to a credible VPN service, I highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Install the VPN app on your device.
- Sign in/sign up for the VPN app using your credentials.
- Connect to a USA server using the VPN app.
Best VPNs to Watch Disney Plus on Windows 10 from Anywhere
To watch Disney Plus from anywhere in the world you need credible VPN services that actually work best with geo-restrictions when it comes to functionality and services. So, take a look at the following best 3 Disney Plus VPNs of all.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN for Watching Disney Plus on Windows 10
With over 3000 servers globally, including those in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, ExpressVPN is one of the most popular VPN services. Fast servers, perfect anonymity, and maximum data leak prevention are all available.
It has specialized apps and DNS MediaStreamer for Disney Plus and every other streaming device. It also gives you 5 simultaneous connections and a 30-day money-back guarantee with a single subscription.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to watch Disney Plus on Windows 10
Now the second most trending VPN is NordVPN. It has also won an award and is working proficiently in the market, with its ultra-fast bandwidth has more than 5000 servers globally, and does a good job of unblocking geo-blocked content.
NordVPN is excellent for those users who want to stay within their budget and is completely affordable. In that price tag, NordVPN has covered all the main security protocols, and policies like AES 256-bit encryption, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and split tunneling for dividing the data into bits to observe a transparent connection with fewer loopholes and also an Active DNS server, the user’s real IP address will be changed to a dynamic one. No IP leak is responsible for maintaining the originality of the users
NordVPN security protocol can unblock any geo-restricted website such as “Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus, Amazon Prime, and many more”, making it secure. In addition, its fast accessibility has made it easier for users to spend and have a good time.
Surfshark – Trusted VPN for Watching Disney Plus on Windows 10
It offers over 3200 dedicated streaming servers to unblock nearly any geo-blocked channel while giving you limitless simultaneous connections on a single account and also providing you a full refund through its 30-day money-back guarantee. Surfshark is a pocket-friendly VPN provider that can easily unblock Disney Plus on Windows 10. It has more than 3000 servers and it charges $2.99 per month only for its 2-year package. With Surfshark, you get all the best safety and security features as well as unlimited simultaneous connection allowed for one account.
You can enjoy watching Disney Plus on Windows 10, Netflix outside the US, HBO Max, Voot, Hotstar, Amazon Prime, and other well-known entertainment channels and platforms with the secured IP address masked as per the server selected. A DNS server replaces the IP address keeping the server specified in range. It also includes a split-tunneling technique responsible for easily splitting the data packets to pass through the information tunnel.
A Kill-Switch is working throughout the connection to notify the customers of a breakdown within the network. No IP Leak is added complementary to the package, with pocket-friendly pricing bundles starting from $2.49/mo for its 2-year package.
For customers’ ease, a Live Chat option is available. They get an instant response to their posted queries. Yes, you can enjoy connecting Surfshark on Smart TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Routers, and other devices without any exceptional installation steps.
FAQs on Disney Plus on Windows 10
Is Disney Plus available on PC?
Yes, Disney Plus is available on multiple browsers that are available for Windows PCs and Macs.
Can you download Disney Plus movies on Windows 10?
Yes, you can download your favorite shows and episodes from Disney Plus on Windows 10 by Simply going to the film or episode in question, and a download arrow icon will appear underneath. Then, in the Downloads section, touch on the right-hand ‘Phone’ symbol. As needed, select Play (or Remove Download).
How can I watch Disney Plus offline on my laptop?
You must download the app and the titles you wish to watch while connected to the internet in order to watch them offline. The download icon is located in the bottom menu which allows you to access all of your stored shows and movies in one convenient location.
Unfortunately, Disney Plus doesn’t offer downloads for Windows 10 or MacOS (something Netflix do at least on the Windows side), the ability to run Disney Plus in its own app window is a significant advantage. But, Installing Disney Plus on Windows 10 is currently a rather simple job, as you probably well know.
Follow the procedures outlined above and begin watching your favorite shows right away. So, turn on your PC or laptop and get started with the most exciting part of the entertainment right now.