Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Even though Disney Plus is one of the best streaming services, being fed up with being bored is high. There is also a chance that you might not be getting a chance to stream any shows because of a hectic work routine, but you’re paying for the service monthly. So to save your precious pennies and cancel your Disney Plus subscription, follow this guide.
Disney Plus launched initially in a handful of countries like the USA, UK, New Zealand, Australia, and Germany. Over time, it has expanded its network to many countries, yet it is not available globally like the Streaming giant; Netflix. As a result, online streaming geeks all over the globe have criticized this move by the mouse house.
Many ex-pats and travelers who got a chance to experience this service signed up for it. But, once they left the region, it became useless for them. So, this Disney Plus cancellation guide is also for them because without a VPN for Disney Plus; they will not be able to access the service.
Disney Plus has lately introduced some amazing MCU content titles like the Black Widow, Loki, The Mandalorian, What if, WandaVision, etc. Unfortunately, it wasn’t able to release anything like this last year, due to which it received a lot of criticism from the fans. However, it bounced back pretty well this year.
I have explained the complete process of canceling your Disney+ subscription. So without wasting any time, let us get straight to that:
How to Cancel Disney+ Subscription via Web Browser
Follow these steps to cancel your Disney Plus subscription:
- Open the Disney Plus website on a web browser of your phone or computer.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Select the primary account holder’s avatar.
- Access your account details by clicking on the profile icon on the top right corner.
- If you have subscribed to a monthly subscription, select “Billing Details.”
- If you have a yearly subscription, press “Disney+ annual.”
- Both options will lead to your billing and subscription details. Click “Cancel Subscription.”
- Confirm by clicking “Complete Cancellation.”
- Your subscription now stands canceled.
Should I Cancel Disney Plus Subscription if Disney+ Not Working?
In case Disney Plus is not working in your region, and you’re thinking about canceling its subscription, then you should stop immediately. However, rather than canceling the Disney Plus subscription, you should buy a VPN that can easily bypass its geo-restrictions and enable you to watch your favorite movies and TV shows on Disney Plus.
I recommend you ExpressVPN because it is the best VPN for Disney Plus. With ExpressVPN, you can easily unblock Disney Plus in any region at any time and enjoy seamless streaming, as it also allows you to bypass ISP throttling.
Cancel Disney Plus Subscription via Android phone
Follow these four easy steps to cancel your Disney+ subscription through Google PlayStore on your Android phone:
- First, open the Google Play Store on your Android.
- Tap Menu (three stacked lines) and select Subscriptions.
- Select Disney Plus.
- Tap Cancel subscription
Cancel Disney Plus Subscription via iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap your name at the top.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Tap Disney Plus.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
Disney Plus Alternatives
- Netflix: The streaming giant is without a doubt a top alternative to Disney Plus because of its global coverage and its content variety. Netflix has already earned a great reputation for itself in the market, and it is available in more than 190 countries. However, the US Netflix library is the best and biggest of them all. But, you can still watch US Netflix in Australia or access the American Netflix library in the UK through a VPN.
- Peacock TV: Owned and operated by NBC, Peacock has been making headlines for the last few months. It has great content variety, and some of the most popular shows like the New Amsterdam are being aired on it, which was previously available on Netflix.
- HBO Max: The Warner Bros. owned streaming service has emerged as a game-changer. With all the Warner Bros movies being premiered over it, HBO max is one of the best streaming services to have.
- Hulu: Who hasn’t heard of Hulu? It is indeed one of the best online streaming services providing amazing TV shows and movies for streaming lovers for quite some time now. However, since it is restricted to the USA only, people residing outside the USA have to use the best VPNs for Hulu to access it.
- YouTube TV: YouTube changed the whole image about itself when it came up with YouTube TV. One service provides a large variety of channels, allowing you to watch whatever you like.