Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Is SonyLiv available in Australia? No, SonyLiv is not available in Australia. But, you can watch SonyLiv in Australia with a VPN that has servers from India. We recommendExpressVPN.
Can you watch SonyLIV in Australia? Yes, but only with a VPN. SonyLIV is only available in India, and you will need a VPN to watch SonyLiv in Australia. We recommend ExpressVPN.
How to watch SonyLIV in Australia [Quick Guide in Dec 2022]
You can unblock SonyLIV in Australia with a VPN by following the steps listed below:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN and sign up for it (We highly recommend ExpressVPN).
- Download and Install the VPN app.
- Log in to the VPN app using your credentials.
- Go to the servers list and connect to an Indian server.
- Go to the official website of SonyLIV and you will be able to stream its Indian movies and TV shows.
Why Do you need a VPN to access SonyLIV in Australia?
SonyLIV is a popular streaming service in India, similar to Voot and Hotstar. Starting at 170 INR, SonyLIV offers both free and premium subscriptions. Viewers that subscribe to the premium plan have access to SonyLIV’s exclusive live shows, such as cricket. Sony Pictures Networks India owns this famous streaming service. Due to the fact that SonyLIV is only available in India. Because of geo-restriction, you will not be able to access SonyLIV in Australia.
Whenever you try to watch and access SonyLIV in Australia, you’ll see the following error message:
“We miss you too! Looks like we are not here yet. Sorry, our services are not available in this country. But we’ll be waiting for you with all your favorites back home. See you soon.”
To bypass its geo-restrictions, you will need a premium VPN. However, the below-mentioned 3 best SonyLIV VPNS accomplishes this by faking a private network and securing your internet connection so that you cannot be tracked. SonyLIV will be available just as it is in India after you connect to an Indian server in Australia via a premium VPN.
Top 5 VPNs to Get SonyLIV in Australia [Quick Overview in December 2022]
Are you short on time? Then take a look at the quick overview of the 5 Best VPNs to watch SonyLIV in Australia:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 3 highly optimized server locations in India, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch SonyLIV in Australia. Its price offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 24 highly optimized server locations in India, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 36 highly optimized servers in India. It comes with a 2-year subscription is $3.67 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN in Australia that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 3 highly optimized Indian servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and multiple highly optimized server locations in India, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs for watching SonyLIV in Australia [Detailed Analysis December 2022]
To watch SonyLIV in Australia, you’ll need a VPN. Here is the list of the 5 best VPNs:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch SonyLIV in Australia
Express VPN is the best for watching SonyLIV, Voot, Hotstar, and other Indian TV episodes and channels from overseas. It has a large number of servers in India and has been tested with services like Hotstar, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and others. It’s also one of the fastest VPNs on the market, so HD streaming is a breeze. You can anticipate a private and leak-proof connection because all traffic is encrypted with 256-bit encryption and full forward secrecy.
An internet kill switch, DNS leak protection, and a policy of not logging any personally identifiable information are among the additional safeguards. ExpressVPN accepts Bitcoin payments and anonymous sign-ups via burner email addresses for individuals who prefer to keep their identities hidden. You can watch Voot in Australia, HBO Max in Australia, YouTube TV in Australia, and much more of these channels in Australia with ExpressVPN.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access SonyLIV in Australia
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost Provides you with 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in United States.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all viruses.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunnelling that ensures you protect your data completely.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to watch SonyLIV in Australia
In India, it has 21 servers as part of a global network of over 5,700. The service is exceptionally fast (in our speed testing, it outperformed all competitors), customizable, and highly secure. For those wishing to stream safely, NordVPN is a solid option. It integrates with a variety of media services, including Netflix, Voot, Vudu, SonyLiv.
You can choose a server that is optimized for HD streaming, reducing the chances of buffering and lag. 256-bit AES encryption, DNS leak protection, and an internet kill button provide security. An ad blocker and anti-malware defense are also included. Furthermore, this service keeps no logs and accepts cryptocurrency payments.
Surfshark – Reliable VPN to Watch SonyLIV in Australia
Surfshark is a pocket-friendly VPN service that has quickly established a reputation for its security features and unblocking abilities. It has around 1,700 servers spread across 50 countries, including those in India. It can also safely access Zee5, Voot, and Hotstar, so if you want to watch Indian TV shows and channels, you’re covered. Also, you can watch Hulu in Australia, American Netflix in Australia, and Hotstar in Australia with Surfshark.
It has features like AES 256-bit encryption, DNS leak protection, WebRTC, IPv6 leak protection, and an internet kill button to protect all traffic. One of the most appealing characteristics of Surfshark is that it allows an unlimited number of devices to connect to a single account, making it simple to share with friends, family.
AtlasVPN – Pocket-Friendly VPN to access SonyLIV in Australia
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options.
- It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed.
- AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It also features highly safe security protocols and policies including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
How to subscribe to SonyLIV in Australia?
To subscribe to SonyLIV in Australia you’ll need an Indian cell phone number, email address, or social media account to get started. If you don’t have an Indian phone number, register with your email or social media account. Here’s how you can do it using a VPN:
- Enter your email or social media account.
- Once you received the confirmation code, confirm the code to proceed.
- Then you will see different payments method, select any of the payment method such as Credit/Debit Card, Paypal, LazyPay.
- After choosing your preferable subscription plan, and payment method you will be able to access SonyLIV in Australia.
How much Does SonyLIV Cost in Australia?
SonyLIV in Australia offers three subscription and streaming plans, which you may access from Australia by using a VPN. Premium shows, Live Sports, Movies, Live TV, and more are included in all plans. So, SonyLIV in Australia plans that you can subscribe to are as follows:
- LIV Premium:
- INR 299/month (AUD 5.29)
- INR 699/6 months (AUD 12.38)
- INR 999/year (AUD 17.69)
- LIV Special+:
- INR 399/month (No Ads) (AUD 7.06)
- INR 199/month (With Ads) (AUD 3.52)
- WWE Network:
- INR 299/month (AUD 5.29)
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch SonyLIV in Australia?
Free VPNs are enticing because they provide a simple sign-up process with no upfront costs. However, we strongly encourage you to avoid this path. To avoid VPN usage, many streaming services, such as Hotstar, Voot, Zee5 have invested much in internal security.
This means that only the finest suppliers will be able to overcome the limitations, and free services will not be considered. Also, most free VPNs do not have servers in India. We don’t think you’ll be able to get a reliable Indian IP address through a free provider because you’ll need one to stream TV shows and channels online.
SonyLIV Channels in Australia
20+ Live TV channels are available on SonyLIV in Australia. The following are some of the originals:
- SET HD
- MAX SD
- PIX HD
- SONY PIX
- SAB HD
- SONY MAX
To check out the complete list of SonyLIV channels, click this link.
SonyLIV in Australia Compatible Devices:
SonyLIV in Australia is available on practically all devices and platforms, including the following:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to watch SonyLIV in Australia on Android Devices?
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for SonyLIV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, SonyLIV is now available on your Android device.
How to Get SonyLIV in Australia on iOS Devices?
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for SonyLIV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
How to Watch SonyLIV in Australia on Roku?
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through the HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select SonyLIV on the Roku homescreen, and you are good to go.
How can I Get SonyLIV Australia on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download SonyLIV on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “SonyLIV”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- SonyLIV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How can I Watch SonyLIV in Australia on Xbox?
Follow the below mentioned steps to download SonyLIV on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “SonyLIV” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button.
How to Stream SonyLIV Australia on Kodi?
- Install a VPN that is compatible with SonyLIV. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the SonyLIV add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Install SonyLIV Australia on Firestick?
Follow the below mentioned steps to download SonyLIV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN then connect to US server.
- Enter the word ‘SonyLIV’ and press enter.
- The ‘SonyLIV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the SonyLIV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the SonyLIV app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching SonyLIV on Firestick in Australia.
How can I Stream SonyLIV in Australia on Apple TV?
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the SonyLIV app and you are done.
How can I Access SonyLIV in Australia on Smart TV?
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the SonyLIV app on your smart TV, and create free account to start watching.
How can I watch SonyLIV in Australia on PC?
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the SonyLIV website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching SonyLIV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What to Watch on SonyLIV in Australia?
Following are some of the best movies and TV shows to watch on SonyLIV in Australia:
- Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story
- Girl’s Hostel
- Bahubaali 1-2
- Ghar ki Murghi
- Bahubali 2
- Green Book
- Karan Arjun
- Pineapple Express
- Ghost in the Shell
- The Girl on the Train
- The Kapil Sharma Show
- Indian Idol
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- Crime Patrol Satark
- College Romance
- The Pitchers
- A Girls
- India’s Best Dancer
- Baalveer Returns
SonyLIV Not Working in Australia [Quick Fixes Dec 2022]
If SonyLIV isn’t working in Australia, it could be a minor glitch with your service provider or VPN. To fix the SonyLIV in Australia not working problem, follow these steps:
- Close SonyLIV as well as your web browser.
- Close the ExpressVPN app and disconnect from the VPN server.
- Restart ExpressVPN and connect to the Indian server once more.
- Open your browser and go to SonyLIV after the connection is established.
- Login to SonyLIV and hopefully it will start working.
FAQs on SonyLIV in Australia
Can I Watch SonyLIV in Australia online?
Yes, you can watch SonyLIV in Australia online with a premium VPN, such as ExpressVPN.
Is SonyLIV App available in Australia?
No, officially SonyLIV App isn’t available in Australia. But you can watch SonyLIV App in Australia using the above-mentioned steps.
Can I watch SonyLIV in Australia without subscription?
Yes, you can watch SonyLIV in Australia without a subscription, all you have to do is, connect to an Indian server from the list and then visit SonyLIV app in Australia and enjoy free access to its content.
Is SonyLIV free in Australia?
Yes, SonyLIV is a free online streaming platform in India as well outside India but they also offer premium plans.
You can simply watch all of your favorite Indian content, including lives, channels, movies and shows in Australia with the help of a premium VPN. However, I highly recommend ExpressVPN because of its high-speed servers and no-log data policy.
I hope you all enjoyed and learned a lot after reading this blog about how to watch SonyLIV in Australia, also if you still have any questions, please ask them in the comments section below!
People Also Read: