Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Is SonyLiv available in Ireland? No, SonyLiv is not available in Ireland. But, you can watch SonyLiv in Ireland with a VPN that has servers from India. We recommendExpressVPN.
Is SonyLiv available in Ireland? No, SonyLiv is not available in Ireland but you can still watch SonyLiv in Ireland if you use a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
How to watch SonyLIV in Ireland [Quick Guide in 2022]
You can unblock SonyLIV in Ireland with a VPN by following the steps listed below:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN and sign up for it (We highly recommend ExpressVPN).
- Download and Install the VPN app.
- Log in to the VPN app using your credentials.
- Go to the servers list and connect to an Indian server.
- Go to the official website of SonyLIV and you will be able to stream its Indian movies and TV shows.
Why a VPN is mandatory to access SonyLIV in Ireland?
If you’re trying to stream SonyLIV in Ireland, you’ll need a VPN to bypass the geo-restrictions in place. A VPN will allow you to connect to a server in another country, which will fool SonyLIV into thinking you’re accessing from that location. This means you’ll be able to watch all the great SonyLIV content without any issues.
Whenever you try to watch and access SonyLIV in Ireland, you’ll see the following error message:
“We miss you too! Looks like we are not here yet. Sorry, our services are not available in this country. But we’ll be waiting for you with all your favorites back home. See you soon.”
To bypass its geo-restrictions, you will need a premium VPN. However, the below-mentioned 5 best SonyLIV VPNS accomplishes this by like increased security and privacy, so it’s well worth investing in one if you plan on streaming content online.
Top 5 VPNs to Get SonyLIV in Ireland [Quick Overview in December 2022]
Are you short on time? Then take a look at the quick overview of the 5 Best VPNs to watch SonyLIV in Ireland:
- ExpressVPN: With over 3000 fast servers and 3 highly optimized server locations in India, ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch SonyLIV in Ireland. Its price offer is $6.67/month for its yearly package with 3 months of free usage along with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and high-end encryption.
- CyberGhost: CyberGhost offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 24 highly optimized server locations in India, making it one of the largest services, with blazing fast speed, high secure protocols, reliable privacy policies, and comprehensive online protection. It costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years. Get 3 months free, a 45-days money-back guarantee, and 24/7 live chat support.
- NordVPN: This one is reliable with 5,400+ servers in 80+ locations across 59 countries as well 36 highly optimized servers in India. It comes with a 2-year subscription is $3.67 a month and a 2-year plan at 72% off + 3 months FREE along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: It is the best low-cost VPN in Ireland that offers 3200+ servers in 60+ countries, 3 highly optimized Indian servers, and unlimited simultaneous connections.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and multiple highly optimized server locations in India, with fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs $1.99 per month for 3-years with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5 Best VPNs for watching SonyLIV in Ireland
To watch SonyLIV in Ireland, you’ll need a VPN. Here is the list of the 5 best VPNs:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Watch SonyLIV in Ireland
Express VPN is the best for watching SonyLIV, Voot, Hotstar, and other Indian TV episodes and channels from overseas. It has a large number of servers in India and has been tested with services like Hotstar, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and others. It’s also one of the fastest VPNs on the market, so HD streaming is a breeze. You can anticipate a private and leak-proof connection because all traffic is encrypted with 256-bit encryption and full forward secrecy.
An internet kill switch, DNS leak protection, and a policy of not logging any personally identifiable information are among the additional safeguards. For individuals who prefer to keep their identities hidden, ExpressVPN accepts Bitcoin payments and anonymous sign-ups via burner email addresses. You can also watch SonyLIv in USA, SonyLiv in Australia with ExpressVPN.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access SonyLIV in Ireland
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- The built-in speed of CyberGhost Provides you with 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in United States.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all viruses.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols such as the kill switch feature, split tunnelling that ensures you protect your data completely.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- The cost of CyberGhost is $ 2.18/month for 3 years but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
NordVPN – Reliable VPN to watch SonyLIV in Ireland
In India, it has 21 servers as part of a global network of over 5,700. The service is exceptionally fast (in our speed testing, it outperformed all competitors), customizable, and highly secure. For those wishing to stream safely, NordVPN is a solid option. It integrates with a variety of media services, including Netflix, Voot, Vudu, SonyLiv.
You can choose a server that is optimized for HD streaming, reducing the chances of buffering and lag. 256-bit AES encryption, DNS leak protection, and an internet kill button provide security. An ad blocker and anti-malware defense are also included. Furthermore, this service keeps no logs and accepts cryptocurrency payments.
Surfshark – Reliable VPN to Watch SonyLIV in Ireland
Surfshark is a pocket-friendly VPN service that has quickly established a reputation for its security features and unblocking abilities. It has around 1,700 servers spread across 50 countries, including those in India. It can also safely access Zee5, Voot, and Hotstar, so if you want to watch Indian TV shows and channels, you’re covered. Also, you can watch Hulu in Australia, American Netflix in Australia, and Hotstar in Australia with Surfshark.
It has features like AES 256-bit encryption, DNS leak protection, WebRTC, IPv6 leak protection, and an internet kill button to protect all traffic. One of the most appealing characteristics of Surfshark is that it allows an unlimited number of devices to connect to a single account, making it simple to share with friends, family.
AtlasVPN – Pocket-Friendly VPN to access SonyLIV in Ireland
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with a lot of options.
- It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed.
- AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- It also comes with 30 days hassle-free money-back guarantee.
- It also features highly safe security protocols and policies including a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard, along with security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
How to subscribe to SonyLIV in Ireland?
To subscribe to SonyLIV in Ireland you’ll need an Indian cell phone number, email address, or social media account to get started. If you don’t have an Indian phone number, register with your email or social media account. Here’s how you can do it using a VPN:
- Enter your email or social media account.
- Once you received the confirmation code, confirm the code to proceed.
- Then you will see different payments method, select any of the payment method such as Credit/Debit Card, Paypal, LazyPay.
- After choosing your preferable subscription plan, and payment method you will be able to access SonyLIV in Ireland.
How much Does SonyLIV Cost in Ireland?
SonyLIV in Ireland offers three subscription and streaming plans, which you may access from Ireland by using a VPN. Premium shows, Live Sports, Movies, Live TV, and more are included in all plans. So, SonyLIV in Ireland plans that you can subscribe to are as follows:
- LIV Premium:
- INR 299/month (AUD 5.29)
- INR 699/6 months (AUD 12.38)
- INR 999/year (AUD 17.69)
- LIV Special+:
- INR 399/month (No Ads) (AUD 7.06)
- INR 199/month (With Ads) (AUD 3.52)
- WWE Network:
- INR 299/month (AUD 5.29)
Can I Use a Free VPN to Watch SonyLIV in Ireland?
If you’re looking for a way to watch SonyLIV in Ireland, you might be tempted to try out a free VPN service. After all, why not take advantage of a free service if it’s available?
However, we strongly advise against using a free VPN to stream SonyLIV or any other content. Here’s why:
First, free VPNs are often unreliable and slow. This means you’ll likely experience buffering and other streaming issues while trying to use SonyLIV. Second, most free VPNs don’t have servers in India. This means you won’t be able to get a reliable Indian IP address, which is necessary to access SonyLIV.
SonyLIV Channels in Ireland
20+ Live TV channels are available on SonyLIV in Ireland. The following are some of the originals:
- SET HD
- MAX SD
- PIX HD
- SONY PIX
- SAB HD
- SONY MAX
To check out the complete list of SonyLIV channels, click this link.
Pricing Packages offered by SonyLIV in Ireland
SonyLIV offers 3 subscriptions and streaming plans in India that you can get in Ireland via a VPN. All plans include premium shows, Live Sports, Movies, Live TV, and more. Following are the SonyLIV subscription plans that you can subscribe to:
- LIV Premium – INR 299/month (CAD 5.15) – INR 699/6 months (CAD 12) – INR 999/year (CAD 17.15)
- LIV Special+ – INR 399/month (No Ads) (CAD 6.85) – INR 199/month (With Ads) (CAD 3.4)
- WWE Network – INR 299/month (CAD 5.15)
Compatible Devices of SonyLiv in Ireland:
SonyLIV in Ireland is available on practically all devices and platforms, including the following:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
How to Watch SonyLIV in Ireland on Android?
- Open ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for SonyLIV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, SonyLIV is now available on your Android device.
How to Watch SonyLIV in Ireland on iOS?
- Begin by changing your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for SonyLIV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and login to your account to start streaming your favorite shows now.
How to Watch SonyLIV in Ireland on Roku?
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select SonyLIV on Roku homescreen and you are good to go.
How to Watch SonyLIV in Ireland on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download SonyLIV on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “SonyLIV”.
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- SonyLIV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How to Watch SonyLIV in Ireland on Xbox?
Follow the below mentioned steps to download SonyLIV on your Xbox device:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Search for “SonyLIV” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it! Click the “Install” button.
How to Watch SonyLIV in Ireland on Kodi?
- Install a VPN that is compatible with SonyLIV. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect your Kodi device to your VPN.
- Download the VPN software to your computer, save it to a USB stick, and then plug it into your Kodi device.
- On your Kodi device, go to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons.
- Now toggle on Unknown Sources.
- Install the VPN app on your Kodi device. Connect to a server in the United States after that.
- Go to Kodi’s home screen by turning on your TV.
- Lastly install the SonyLIV add-on on Kodi to start watching.
How to Watch SonyLIV in Ireland on Firestick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download SonyLIV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘SonyLIV’ and press enter.
- The ‘SonyLIV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the SonyLIV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the SonyLIV app and sign up/login with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching SonyLIV on Firestick in Ireland.
How to Watch SonyLIV in Ireland on Apple TV?
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the SonyLIV app and you are done.
How to Watch SonyLIV in Ireland on Smart TV?
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the SonyLIV app on your smart TV, and create free account to start watching.
How to Watch SonyLIV in Ireland on PC?
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the SonyLIV website and sign up for an account or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching SonyLIV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
What to Watch on SonyLIV in Ireland?
Following are some of the best movies and TV shows to watch on SonyLIV in Ireland:
- Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story
- Girl’s Hostel
- Bahubaali 1-2
- Ghar ki Murghi
- Bahubali 2
- Green Book
- Karan Arjun
- Pineapple Express
- Ghost in the Shell
- The Girl on the Train
- The Kapil Sharma Show
- Indian Idol
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- Crime Patrol Satark
- College Romance
- The Pitchers
- A Girls
- India’s Best Dancer
- Baalveer Returns
SonyLIV Not Working in Ireland [Quick Fixes]
If SonyLIV isn’t working in Ireland, it could just be a minor glitch with your service provider or VPN. To fix the SonyLIV in Ireland not working problem, follow these steps:
- Close SonyLIV as well as your web browser.
- Close the ExpressVPN app and disconnect from the VPN server.
- Restart ExpressVPN and connect to the Indian server once more.
- Open your browser and go to SonyLIV after the connection is established.
- Login to SonyLIV and hopefully it will start working.
FAQs on SonyLIV in Ireland
Can you get SonyLiv in Ireland?
Yes, you can get SonyLiv in Ireland with a Virtual Private Network (VPN). ExpressVPN is our top recommendation since it is more secure, and allows you to stream without buffering.
Is SonyLIV App available in Ireland?
No, officially SonyLIV App isn’t available in Ireland. But you can watch SonyLIV App in Ireland using the above-mentioned steps.
Can I watch SonyLIV in Ireland without subscription?
Yes, you can watch SonyLIV in Ireland without a subscription, all you have to do is, connect to an Indian server from the list and then visit SonyLIV app in Ireland and enjoy free access to its content.
Can you watch SonyLIV on TV using Chromecast in Ireland?
Yes, you can watch SonyLIV on your TV using Chromecast in Ireland. The latest SonyLIV app supports Chromecast. However, if you do not see the option to cast, you are probably using an older version of the app.
Is SonyLIV free in Ireland?
Yes, SonyLIV is a free online streaming platform in India as well outside India but they also offer premium plans.
With the use of a premium VPN, you can easily access all of your favourite Indian content in Ireland, including live streams, channels, movies, and series. However, owing of its high-speed servers and no-log data policy, We strongly suggest ExpressVPN.
We hope you enjoyed and learnt a lot after reading this article about how to watch SonyLIV in Ireland; if you have any further questions, please leave them in the comments section below!