Betty is an enthusiastic Computer Science Graduate and an extrovert who loves to watch Netflix, and is a binge-watcher always seeking quality shows to add to her watch history! She loves to write about the show, she has watched, to make her readers acknowledge them, and witness a cherished time with friends, and family!
Can you watch YouTube TV in Australia? No, you cannot watch YouTube TV in Australia unless you use a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Is YouTube TV available in Australia? No, YouTube TV is not available in Australia due to geo-restriction. However, you can get YouTube TV Australia with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
YouTube TV offers a spectrum of critically-acclaimed TV shows, movies, and live content. It houses many Emmy-nominated titles from many renowned networks, such as House of the Dragon, Euphoria, and many more. However, the streaming platform is geo-restricted because of the licensing agreements.
It is restricted to streaming on-demand and live content in the USA only. Nevertheless, it doesn’t mean Australian streaming enthusiasts cannot binge the globally-applauded content on YouTube TV. They can use a premium VPN to spoof their location and get an American IP and DNS address to access YouTube TV in Australia.
How to Watch YouTube TV Australia [Easily Sept 2023]
Is YouTube TV available everywhere? No, YouTube TV is available in the United States only. However, you can get YouTube TV in Australia or from anywhere with the following steps:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has best-in-class security features. (Get ExpressVPN Now and Save 49% with additional free access for 3 months)
- Install and open the ExpressVPN application on your streaming device. Visit the YouTube TV website and Log in.
- Connect to a secure US Server and watch your favorite on-demand and live content on YouTube TV Australia.
Protip: You can get ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for AUD 9.84/mo. It has the best VPN deals and incredible unblocking capabilities.
Why do you need a VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Australia?
You need a VPN to watch YouTube TV in Australia because it allows you to create a secure and encrypted connection to a server located in the USA to get around the geo-restrictions. Once you connect to ExpressVPN’s American server, you can effectively spoof your actual location and give the impression that you are streaming YouTube TV from the USA.
Can you use YouTube TV in Australia without a VPN? You cannot use YouTube TV in Australia without a VPN. If you try to stream YouTube TV in Australia, you will be redirected to the following error:
So, can you unblock YouTube TV in Australia? Yes, you can unblock YouTube TV in Australia with a premium VPN. It will mask your Australian IP with an American IP to manipulate YouTube geo-location detectors.
YouTube TV only works in the USA, and you won’t be able to access it unless you use a trustworthy streaming VPN like ExpressVPN to switch your virtual location to America. It will trick the YouTube TV firewalls into believing that the traffic is coming from the USA. As a result, YouTube TV will grant you unrestricted access to its compelling content library.
The most recommended VPN to watch YouTube TV in Australia is ExpressVPN because it has exceptional unblocking capabilities and best-in-class security features.
Top 5 VPNs to Watch YouTube TV in Australia [Quick Overview September 2023]
Can you access YouTube TV in Australia? Yes, you can access YouTube TV in Australia with a premium VPN. Following is a quick overview of the best YouTube TV VPNs:
- ExpressVPN: This VPN network is safe and reliable, with over 3000 servers worldwide. It has 20 highly optimized servers in the USA. ExpressVPN 12 Months + 3 MONTHS FREE Save 49% for $6.67.
- CyberGhost: It offers a server network of about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, providing 1230 highly optimized server locations in the USA. It is one of the largest services with comprehensive online protection. CyberGhost for 2 Years + 2 Months for $2.19/mo.
- NordVPN: It is a high-bandwidth VPN connection with more than 5200 servers worldwide. NordVPN gives you 1970+ servers in the USA in 15 different locations. NordVPN for $3.49/mo or $83.76 for the first 2 years.
- Surfshark: It is a budget-friendly VPN and is available for USD 83.76 for 26 months, then USD 79.00 annually, with over 3200 servers spread across the globe. Surfshark offers over 600 servers in the USA.
- AtlasVPN: With 750+ servers and 7 highly optimized server locations in the USA, fast connections, trustworthy policies, and promising security features. It costs a 2-year VPN plan for USD 1.82/mo + 3 months extras with 24/7 live chat support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to Sign up for YouTube TV in Australia? [Quick Steps September 2023]
How to create a YouTube TV account in Australia? Follow these steps to create a YouTube TV account in Australia:
- Get a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has comprehensive security protocols.
- Connect to an optimized US server. We recommend ExpressVPN’s Dallas server.
- Navigate to YouTube TV’s website > Tap on “Try it Free.”
- Log in with your Google account. If you don’t have a Gmail account, you can create a new account to access YouTube TV Australia.
- After you have successfully signed in, add a US Zip Code. You can find many Zip Codes on Google, such as 92617 and many more.
- Select your preferred payment method. You can select PayPal and add your account details.
- YouTube TV offers a 14-day free trial period; after that, you will be charged as per the subscription plans.
5 Best VPNs for Unblocking and Watching YouTube TV in Australia [Detailed Overview Sept 2023]
Can you trick YouTube TV location firewalls? Yes, you can trick YouTube TV locations with a premium VPN. After testing so many other VPNs, we have enlisted below the 5 best VPNs to get YouTube TV Australia:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Uninterruptedly Watch YouTube TV in Australia
- We recommend ExpressVPN as the best VPN for YouTube TV because it is incredibly effective at bypassing geo-restrictions and accessing YouTube TV without any hassle, thanks to its 3,000+ server network.
- It is one of the finest VPNs to watch YouTube TV in Australia and anywhere else worldwide.
- ExpressVPN has Aes-256-bit encryption techniques, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, Zero-log policy, and Strict no IP leaks. Hence, the users are confident that the allocated IP addresses are unique and will not overlap with other users.
- A split-tunneling feature is responsible for splitting the data packets into pieces, making the sending process seamless through the information tunnel.
- Also, an active Kill Switch notifies the users about connection weakness, so the user can reconnect to their connection before their actual identity is reframed in front of the website admin.
- In terms of streaming, it’s also the best. The Media Streamer feature of ExpressVPN is a streamer’s dream come true.
- Does YouTube TV work with VPN? Yes, if you subscribe to a premium VPN, ExpressVPN is one of the few VPN services that maintain a strict no-logs policy and are free of IP and DNS leaks. It features good connectivity, a user-friendly interface, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas.
CyberGhost – Secure VPN to Access YouTube TV in Australia
- CyberGhost has about 7,000 servers across 91 countries, which makes it one of the most varied and largest services.
- It has a built-in speed of CyberGhost lets you know how fast your internet speed is in different countries.
- Surprisingly, it’s really fast. Providing 73.41 Mbps downloading Speed in the United States.
- Furthermore, by subscribing to CyberGhost, you can secure up to 7 devices for the ultimate protection against all malicious threats.
- CyberGhost provides comprehensive online protection with 256-bit AES encryption and multiple protocols, such as the kill switch feature and split tunneling, ensuring you protect your data.
- CyberGhost provides you with 24/7 assistance Via live chat or email with our dedicated, professional support staff.
- CyberGhost costs $ 2.18/month for 3 years, but the plus point is that you will get 3 months free and a 45-day money-back guarantee as well.
Recommended Servers: Orlando, Chicago, and Las Vegas.
NordVPN – Best Reputable VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Australia
- In addition to the two listed above, NordVPN is a prominent participant in the VPN industry, with numerous fast servers across the world, no logs, and a reputation for being a solid VPN for online streaming.
- It can handle up to six simultaneous connections, allowing you to share a single account for secure streaming with your family or friends.
- NordVPN has a dedicated protocol, NordLynx, responsible for auditing security protocols and policies before establishing the user connection.
- With NordLynx, there are other protocols, like Aes-256 bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, IKeV2, Split-tunneling, DNS server responsible for masking the IP address, and Physical location within time.
- It also allows multi-logins for devices reaching up to 5+ devices simultaneously, with a single premium paid account, which is perfect for a family!
Recommended Servers: Seattle, Denver, and Miami.
Surfshark – Low-Cost VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Australia
- Surfshark is a pocket-friendly, high-quality VPN service. It uses industry-leading encryption, does not collect logs, and keeps you safe and anonymous online. Surfshark has many fast servers in the United States and elsewhere.
- It works with various streaming devices, including YouTube TV and Netflix, and it also gets across China’s Great Firewall, which is a significant accomplishment and a considerable hurdle for a VPN.
- The Aes-256-bit encryption technique is so hard that even the brute force technique fails to break the encryption layer and get into the search of users, disturbing the users’ overall activities.
- Moreover, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP IKeV2, and Strict Zero-Log policies are responsible for giving users the guarantee of no repository maintenance of their online activities.
- The split-tunneling feature splits the data packets into pieces to pass through the tunnel of information within the expected time!
- Surfshark also comes with an adblocker, can be installed on infinite devices, and has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Recommended Servers: New York, Chicago, and Detroit.
AtlasVPN – Budget-Friendly VPN to access YouTube TV in Australia
- AtlasVPN has over 750+ servers in 39 countries to select from, providing you with many options.
- It also supports up to unlimited simultaneous connections, allowing you to use it on many devices.
- It has incredibly fast speeds, with a blazing streaming speed. AtlasVPN has its exclusive supersonic web surfer system, which ensures that these incredible speeds are maintained throughout all of its apps.
- AtlasVPN costs $1.99 per month, which is a steal considering you may connect an infinite number of devices.
- It also comes with 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. It also features highly safe security protocols and policies.
- It also has a built-in IPSec/IKEv2 and WireGuard and security protocols like SHA-384, PFS, and Aes-256-bit encryption.
Recommended Servers: Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York.
- Can I Watch Voot in Australia?
- Can I Get American Netflix in Australia?
- How Can I Watch NBC in Australia?
- Can you Watch Hulu in Australia?
- Does HBO Max work in Australia?
- Can I Access BBC iPlayer in Australia?
- How can you Watch CTV in Australia?
How to Choose the Best VPNs for YouTube TV in Australia?
How to Choose the Best VPN to Access YouTube TV in Australia? Choosing a VPN is difficult because so many are on the market with essentially the same functionalities. Some provide an extensive server network, while others have a greater emphasis on security, speed, or the ability to circumvent a broader range of services.
However, look for the following qualities in a VPN while looking for the best VPN to watch YouTube TV in Australia:
- It must have a more extensive server network, including many servers throughout the United States.
- It must have fast servers for HD streaming of YouTube TV live shows.
- It must employ cutting-edge encryption technology, such as AES-256-bit encryption.
- It must have a dependable customer support crew that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- It should be able to unblock YouTube TV and comparable streaming services
How to Subscribe to YouTube TV in Australia?
Can I pay for YouTube TV in Australia with non-US payment methods? You can pay for YouTube TV in Australia with non-US Payment methods. We have illustrated alternate payment methods below:
Method 1: How to Pay for YouTube TV in Australia with Gift Cards?
Yes, you can get YouTube TV with Gift Cards with the following steps:
- Get a premium VPN with optimized US servers. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a secure ExpressVPN’s US server.
- Go to mygiftcardsupply.com and purchase a YouTube TV Gift Card equivalent to the cost of your subscription plan.
- Navigate to Google Play Store’s website.
- Ensure you use the same Google account associated with your YouTube TV.
- Select Redeem on the left side.
- Proceed to enter the Gift card code.
- Confirm to Subscribe to YouTube TV in Australia with Gift Card.
- Congratulations, you have successfully paid for YouTube TV Subscription in Australia.
- Future transactions for YouTube TV subscriptions will be processed through the balance of your gift cards.
Method 2: How do I Subscribe to YouTube TV in Australia with PayPal?
A valid US PayPal account can be used for a YouTube TV subscription in Australia. A PayPal account in the United States can be opened via two methods. If you don’t have access to a US bank account, you can always ask a friend/family member to pay for your YouTube TV subscription, and then you can reimburse the subscription fees.
Or you can use a more hands-on approach; you can create your own US PayPal account by following these steps:
- Get a premium VPN and connect to a secure US server before registering to PayPal. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Register with a new email address. (Don’t use an email ID that is already used for PayPal registration).
- Enter your credit card number and actual billing address.
- Change from a local postal code to a USA Zip code.
- You can do it by replacing the letters with 0s.
- Paste the US zip code into USPC.com and ensure its existence. If it comes invalid, then replace zeros at the end with 1.
- Add the US city address located from the USPS link with your actual street address to finish the process.
- Congratulations, you have successfully created a US PayPal account if the account is validated.
- You can use the PayPal account details to subscribe to YouTube TV in Australia.
How much does YouTube TV cost in Australia?
As a cord-cutter, you must wonder how much is YouTube TV in Australia? Well, the following are the YouTube TV Australia Price and Subscription plans:
|Base Plan||Spanish Plan|
|Price in US Dollars||USD 72.99/mo||USD 34.99/mo|
|Price in Australian Dollars||AUD 107.69/mo||AUD 51.62/mo|
|Number of Accounts to Share||6||6|
|Add-On||More Spanish Content for AUD 22.12/mo (USD 14.99)||No Add-ons available|
Note: If you are a new subscriber, you will be charged AUD 95.88/mo for your first three months and AUD 107.69/mo thereafter.
YouTube TV Base Plan:
- Price of $72.99/month.
- 100+ Live Channels (including live and local TV)
- Exclusive Sports Features
- A 14-day free trial subscription
- No 2-year Contract Needed
- Unlimited cloud DVR space
- 6 accounts to share
- 3 simultaneous Connections
- Cancel Anytime
YouTube TV Spanish Plan:
- Costs $34.99/mo.
- 28+ channels in Spanish
- A 14-day free trial subscription
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage
- 6 accounts to share
- 3 simultaneous streams
- Cancel Anytime
Free Trial for 20 Minutes:
Good News for all streaming enthusiasts YouTube TV offers non-subscribers the choice to watch live TV for up to 20 minutes before signing up or having a paid subscription; it will allow non-subscribers to watch Live TV for a little period, so why are you wasting this opportunity visit YouTube TV’s official website to avail this deal.
Can I watch YouTube TV in Australia with a Free VPN?
Yes, a free VPN can be used to view YouTube TV in Australia, but we do not encourage it. Free VPNs lack proper security procedures and cannot bypass geo-restrictions on streaming sites like YouTube TV and Hulu in Australia. Not only will you be unable to access YouTube TV in Australia, but you also risk disclosing your data to third parties.
Therefore, you must use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN to watch YouTube TV in Australia. It prevents data leaks, speed throttling and protects your online identity.
How to fix YouTube TV VPN/proxy detected error in Australia?
If you are getting geo-restriction errors while accessing YouTube TV from Canada, even after using a premium VPN:
To fix YouTube TV VPN/Proxy detected error, follow the following steps:
- Subscribe to a VPN service like ExpressVPN.
- For your device, download and install the app.
- Connect to a US server using your login credentials.
- Open YouTube TV and register for the service.
- Now you can enjoy unlimited access to YouTube TV.
Can you spoof the YouTube TV location?
How do I spoof my location on YouTube TV? You can use ExpressVPN to spoof the YouTube TV location. It is an American streaming service, and it is only available in the USA.
If you use any proxy to spoof YouTube TV’s location, then chances are that it’ll detect your proxy and it will block your access.
A VPN like ExpressVPN can easily bypass its geo-restriction and provide you access to the service so that you can enjoy your favorite content.
Compatible Devices with YouTube TV in Australia
Which devices does YouTube TV support? Here is the list of devices that are compatible with YouTube TV in Australia:
- Android TV
- iOS Devices
- Fire TV Stick and others
- Vizio SmartCast TVs
- Samsung & LG smart TVs (2016 and newer models)
- Xbox Series
- Android Devices
- Roku players
- Google Chromecast
- Samsung & LG smart TVs (2016 and newer models)
How to get YouTube TV App on Android Devices in Australia?
Follow these easy steps to get YouTube TV App on Android Devices:
- Open the ExpressVPN app on your Android device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Sign up for a new Google account and log in.
- Search for the YouTube TV app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account.
- Congratulations, YouTube TV is now available on your Android device.
How can I download YouTube TV App on iOS Devices in Australia?
Follow these easy steps to download YouTube TV App on iOS Devices:
- Change your Apple ID region to the United States in Settings > Network.
- Open ExpressVPN on your iOS device.
- Connect to a server in the United States.
- Search for YouTube TV in the Apple App Store.
- Install the app and log in to your account to stream your favorite shows now.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Australia on Roku?
Follow these steps to watch YouTube TV in Australia on Roku:
- Download and install ExpressVPN and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to the US server.
- Now insert your Roku stick into your smart TV through an HDMI port.
- Turn on your device and select YouTube TV on the Roku home screen, and you are good to go.
How can I Get YouTube TV Australia on PS3/PS4?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get YouTube TV on PS3/PS4:
- Go to the category of TV/Video Services.
- From the list of alternatives, look for “YouTube TV.”
- Select “Get” from the drop-down menu.
- YouTube TV has now been added to your “My Channels” list.
How can I Watch YouTube TV in Australia on Xbox?
Follow these easy steps to watch YouTube TV for Xbox Users:
- Get a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Connect with the server in the US.
- From the Xbox menu, click on “My games & apps. “
- Search for “YouTube TV” in the “Xbox Store.
- “That’s it! Simply click the “Install” button
How to Install YouTube TV in Australia on Firestick?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download YouTube TV on your Firestick device:
- Start up your FireStick and go to Search.
- Switch to unknown sources and download ExpressVPN, then connect to the US server.
- Enter the word ‘YouTube TV’ and press enter.
- The ‘YouTube TV app for Fire TV Stick’ will appear in the search results.
- The app will be downloaded after you click ‘Get.’
- After the YouTube TV app has been installed, open it.
- Open the YouTube TV app and sign up/log in with your credentials.
- Now you can start watching YouTube TV on Firestick in Australia.
How can I Stream YouTube TV in Australia on Apple TV?
Follow these steps to stream YouTube TV on Apple TV:
- Choose a VPN service that allows you to use Smart DNS. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Find your Smart DNS addresses, then go to your Apple TV’s Settings menu and select Network at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your network by pressing the Wi-Fi button.
- Then go to DNS Configuration and choose Manual Configuration.
- Connect your Apple TV to a US server by typing in your DNS address and restarting it.
- On your Apple TV, download and install the YouTube TV app, and you are done.
How can I Access YouTube TV in Australia on Smart TV?
Follow these steps to access YouTube TV on Smart TV:
- Download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go into your Wi-Fi router’s admin.
- Connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the YouTube TV app on your smart TV, and create a free account to start watching.
How can I watch YouTube TV in Australia on a PC?
Follow these steps to watch YouTube TV on your computer:
- On your computer, download and install a premium VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Go to the YouTube TV website, sign up for an account, or log in.
- If you’re still having trouble watching YouTube TV, delete your cookies and cache before logging back in.
Which Live Channels are available on YouTube TV in Australia?
YouTube TV offers more than 85 Live Channels. Moreover, there are several international channels available on YouTube TV that feature captivating content. Different options are available on YouTube TV, such as regional sports channels, local entertainment channels, and live TV streaming.
Following is the list of live channels available on YouTube TV in Australia:
- FOX News
- FOX Sport 1 (FS1)
- Fox Business
- Comedy Central
- Con TV
- Comet TV
- Court TV
- Disney Channel
- Disney XD
- Disney Junior
- NFL Network
- Law & Crime
- MTV 2
- Animal Planet
- Food Network
- Cheddar News
- Cartoon Network/Adult Swim
- BBC World News
- Paramount Network
- Investigation Discovery
- Nat Geo
- NBC Universo
- NBA TV
- MLB Game of the Week
What are the 20 Best Movies on YouTube TV in Australia?
Following are the 20 best movies to binge-watch on YouTube TV in Australia:
- Project Almanac (2015)
- The Rising Hawk (2019)
- The Grinch (2018)
- Home Alone (1990)
- Before We Go (2014)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
- The First Time (2012)
- The Batman (2022)
- My Friend Dahmer (2017)
- Where the Crawdads Sing (2022)
- The Ron Clark Story (2006)
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)
- The Black Phone (2021)
- Ready Player One (2018)
- Sydney White (2007)
- Don’t Worry Darling (2022)
- Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022)
- Pitch Perfect (2012)
- Secret Window (2004)
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)
What are the Top 20 Shows on YouTube TV in Australia?
Following are the 20 best shows to binge-watch on YouTube TV in Australia:
- When We Left Earth: The NASA Missions (2008)
- Killing Eve (2018)
- Yellowstone (2018)
- Charmed (2018)
- Undercover Chef (2020)
- House of the Dragon (2022)
- Savage Kingdom (2016)
- Billions (2016)
- Friday Night in with the Morgan (2020)
- Animal Fight Night (2014)
- Step Up: High water (2018)
- All of us are Dead (2022)
- Succession (2018)
- Queen of South (2016)
- Snowfall (2017)
- Euphoria (2019)
- The Simpsons (1989)
- Best Shot (2018)
- Rick and Morty (2013)
- The Thing About Pam (2022)
FAQs on YouTube TV in Australia
Does YouTube TV work outside the US?
YouTube TV doesn’t work outside the US because it has some strictly implemented policies.
Can you delete recordings on YouTube TV?
Subscribers to YouTube TV can erase recordings from their library, but only those that have been planned but not yet recorded. You can delete these scheduled recordings by going to the page for any show or movie and clicking the “Added to Library” button.
What is the best way to bypass YouTube’s country restrictions?
You must subscribe to a VPN service like ExpressVPN and connect to an American server to get around the country’s limitations.
Does YouTube TV work in Australia?
No, YouTube TV doesn’t work in Australia as it is a geo-restricted streaming site, but if you have subscribed to ExpressVPN, you can surely watch YouTube TV in Australia.
Is there a difference between YouTube and YouTube TV?
YouTube TV is a paid subscription that offers live channels and premium content from various streaming services. Whereas YouTube is an American video-sharing and social media platform.
What countries are YouTube TV available in?
YouTube TV is only available in the US as it is geo-restricted anywhere, so you need to get a VPN subscription to access YouTube TV Australia.
Is YouTube TV available internationally?
YouTube TV is available in the United States only, but the chances are it will expand further in 2022 but not confirmed.
Why is YouTube TV not Available in Australia?
Because YouTube TV is only available in the US due to the geo-restriction policies, so get a VPN subscription and start streaming YouTube.
How the VPN Works to Unblock YouTube TV?
A VPN will mask up your IP address from an Australian IP address to a US IP address once you have connected with the US server. Also, it will provide you the complete privacy and security so you can watch YouTube TV Australia.
What countries are YouTube TV available?
In what countries is YouTube TV available? YouTube TV is only available in the US because they have applied geo-restriction policies, so you will need a VPN to access YouTube TV Australia.
How can I get YouTube TV?
To get YouTube TV, you first need to subscribe to a reliable VPN that can easily unblock the YouTube TV restrictions so that you can get YouTube TV.
Is YouTube TV still available?
Yes, YouTube TV is still available; all you have to do is subscribe to a premium VPN to enjoy YouTube TV everywhere.
When is YouTube TV coming to Australia?
There are no official announcements regarding YouTube TV’s launch in Australia, but If you want to watch YouTube TV in Australia until its launch, just follow the above steps.
Can I use YouTube TV on multiple devices?
If you sign up for the base plan ($72.99 per month), you can simultaneously use YouTube TV on up to three devices. Computers, cellphones, tablets, streaming devices (Roku and Apple TV), smart TVs, and gaming consoles are all included in devices that are compatible with YouTube TV.
What is YouTube TV’s monthly cost?
The monthly cost of YouTube TV is USD 72.99.mo.
Can I change the location on YouTube TV?
Yes, you can change your location on YouTube TV just by subscribing to a credible VPN.
How to cancel a YouTube TV subscription?
To cancel your YouTube TV subscription, follow the below steps:
- Go to YouTube TV’s official webpage.
- 2. Make sure you’re logged in to your YouTube TV account.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- From the “Membership” tab, select the “Deactivate Membership” option.
- Simply select the “Cancel Membership” option, and you’re done.
Is it legal to watch YouTube TV in Australia with a VPN?
Is it Legal to Stream YouTube TV with a VPN? Yes, using a VPN is legal to stream YouTube TV in Australia, but you should always check the licensing of the particular site before using it. We recommend ExpressVPN for a reliable and trustworthy connection.
The YouTube TV streaming service is enjoyable for every kind of internet user. You can simply watch all of your favorite lives, channels, movies, and shows from anywhere in the world with the help of a credible VPN. (Our top recommendation is ExpressVPN)
People Also Read: